Perfectly Normal and Healthy Ch. 05

Story Info
A sexually casual family.
1.9k words
4.38
16.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice entered the butcher's shop and with the very attentive male staff, made her meat selection for the week.

Bob the owner / manager said "Will you be paying the usual way Mrs Shaftbury?"

Janice smiled and said, "Yes thank you Robert."

Bob led Janice behind the counter and into another room with a comfortable couch and chairs and said, "Please wait here Mrs Shaftbury, make yourself comfortable, there are cold drinks in the fridge if you're thirsty, I'll just be a moment while I put your order in the cool room."

When Bob returned he was with five other men and there was smiles all round when they saw Janice sprawled naked on the couch save her heels and choker. idly fingering her pussy.

When they entered Janice said "Thank you for the offer of a cold drink but the only thing I'm thirsty for is hot streaming cum. Now who's going to feed me?"

The six men stripped and fell on her in a truly debauched manner, groping fingering licking until the first manged to penetrate her vagina and started pumping. He rolled over so another could spear her arse and the other four vied for her mouth until she was airtight.

With three cocks ravaging her for release the other three men sat back and waited for a hole to become free, neither caring which hole it was, they knew from previous experience that each was just as satisfying.

For the next hour and a half Janice was just a limp piece of meat as she was roughly used by six muscled men as they ploughed her body time and again until she'd taken fourteen creamy loads. She was glazed in semen and it leaked obscenely from her pussy, arse and mouth.

When they had finished and each departed going back to work, Janice just lay there in an exhausted cum soaked heap. As Bob dressed he said "Take your time Mrs Shaftbury, then when you're ready I'll see you out and we'll make an appointment for next week.

Janice sat reclined on the couch idly scooping cum from various parts of her body to her mouth and said "Thank you Robert, wonderful service as always!" Then she inserted her butt plug and put a silver clip on her pussy lips so she could leave the premises without leaving a snail trail.

When Janice was again dressed and presentable and had made next weeks booking she made to leave the shop standing aside as another couple came through the door. The woman coming in said to her "Is this a good butcher, would you recommend them?"

Janice said loud enough for Bob to hear "I always get my 'meat' here, its the best service in town!"

*****************

Chantelle and Christine were both naked with cum oozing from their chins, hanging in ropes to their breast and dribbling down to their toned stomachs and onto their legs.

Each young girl had blown seven guys each and though they'd swallowed quite a bit, they still managed to wear most of it. Deciding that was enough for a first day they closed the glory holes and set to licking each other clean.

On the way out of the building Christine popped Rick's other nut while Chantelle looked at some toys and let some old guy feel her up while she was bent over looking at dildo's in a display case, her pussy was a slick mess from acting so trashy.

The girls went back to Chantelle's house where Danial was just getting home from playing golf. When he saw Chantelle and Christine with matted hair and obvious stains on their barely there clothing his temper flared.

He pulled Chantelle aside saying "Give me a moment with my daughter Christine." as he looked at the other young girl, while licking his lips in appreciation. The look didn't go unnoticed by Christine who lifted the front of her skirt flashing her bare pussy at him.

He dragged Chantelle into the other room and said "What the hell's going on 'tellie? You look like a back street $10 whore and you smell worse and I don't need to work in a sperm bank to know what this sticky mess is all over your skin and clothes. How many guys did you let fuck your 'rent-a-cunt?"

Chantelle whimpered, her eyes tearing up "Nobody fucked me Daddy we just sucked cocks."

Danial completely lost it now, he slammed the door for more privacy and hissed at her "You fucking shameful dirty slut; you're a straight A student and a school prefect and you were school Captain and days after all that ends you decide to become some skanky whore-mouth slut!"

In a calmer voice he sternly said "Get to your room and don't come out until you're called for you fucking cum rag! I'm going to have a stern word with your dumb cunt friend!"

Chantelle was a teary mess and slunk off to her room, knowing better than to defy her Father.

Danial went out and found Christine. She cowered as he walked quickly up to her and he said "So you and my daughter decided to whore yourselves around town, That'll do wonders for our family names!"

Christine gathered herself and said "No Mr. Shaftbury we went to the park and saw nobody so we went into the ABS and theatre. We are adults!"

Danial responded "Yes I know you're adults but what triggered you both to go and start whoring yourselves out? How many guys have been through you two sluts today?"

Christine anwered "None Mr. Shaftbury, we're both still virgins, we only gave blow jobs and only to eight guys each!"

Danial calming down said "So, you're just a couple of thirsty cock suckers? Is that right?"

Christine in a small voice said, "Yes sir!"

Christine was surprised when Mr. Shaftbury unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock and said "Okay, then service me you sexy bitch!"

Christine like a good girl dropped to her knees and started fondling and licking Danial's cock, she said "Mr. Shaftbury its so big and it tastes a little funky."

Danial said "Christine; lets get something straight, you may be my daughters best friend but right now, to me, you're just a mouth for me to dump a load in, so shut the fuck up and suck my cock."

Christine felt humiliated but didn't stop what she was doing, determined to show him that she was a gifted mouth. she wondered if he might fuck her as she slobbered over his big cock.

Danial held her head and guided her up and down his full length, choking and gagging her at times.

Just as Danial's balls boiled and his load started fountaining from his engorged organ and Christine sputtered as she tried to cope with the load, Janice walked into the room.

She put down the groceries she was carrying and walked over to them. she kissed Mr. Shaftbury and said "Hello dear, how was your game? Hello again Christine" like nothing out of the ordinary was going on and her husband didn't have his hard erupting cock spraying his seed onto their daughters best friend.

Danial said "I lost the first twelve holes but the guys lost their steam then and I won the last six, it was a good round. I see you've been shopping."

Janice said "Yes I got a few things and then went to the butchery, Robert and the guys took good care of me."

Danial replied "Oh that's good, he has good men working there, it's some of the best meat around."

Danial finished his bukkake job on Christine and helped the girl to her feet and said to her "Okay slut, clean up and fuck off, we need to have a talk with our daughter, oh and sorry my cock tasted musty, i had it up an arsehole not an hour ago!"

Christine, still unsure what to make of this situation walked over to the kitchen sink. Danial said "I'll be in my study for a moment babe!"

Janice said "Okay dear I'll just help Christine clean up." she turned to Christine and surprised her by holding her shoulders and licking and slurping her husbands semen from Christines face.

Christine bewildered said "Is this okay with you Janice?"

Janice said "Of course it is, I wouldn't presume to tell my husband where he can blow or who he can fuck. Did you enjoy his cock?"

Christine quietly said "I only sucked him...and yes I did, its really big! How do you take such a big cock in your butt?"

Janice said "When he uses my butt, I'm well prepared."

Christine said "Didn't he do your bum today, he tasted musty and said he'd had his cock in an arsehole not an hour ago."

Janice said "No dear, that'd be his golfing buddies, they're all bi and they bet their arses during the game!"

Christine blanched saying "So he fucked a guys shit hole and then made me suck it."

Janice said, "They are well cleaned before they start play, a bit sweaty perhaps but that is all and really dear, honestly, did he 'make you' suck it?"

Christine smiled and said, "No, I wanted to! anyway, I'd better get home, bye Janice and thanks again for this morning I really enjoyed it."

Janice said "Before you go sweetheart, could you do me a favour?"

Christine smiled and said, "Sure anything."

Janice raised the hem of her dress and pulled a silver clip from between her legs and said, "A short while ago I was fucked by six men, would you be a dear and clean my pussy?"

Christine got down on her knees and moved toward Janice saying "Six men, 'fuck Janice; and Mr. Shaftbury thinks Chantelle and I are sluts!" she started licking Janice's puffy pink pussy lips and was immediately rewarded with a dollop of warm cum.

After some minutes Janice realised that Christine was still licking for her own enjoyment and while not unpleasant she pulled the girl from her snatch and said "There's more in my arse darling, just pull the plug out and be ready for the flood!"

Christine said, "I've never eaten arse before!"

Janice said "It's not that different to eating pussy, a bit harder to get your tongue into maybe. The only thing you'll find in my arse sweetie are fresh creamy deposits!"

Christine held Janice's butt cheeks apart with her fingers pulled and removed the plug and started French kissing her arsehole, she found it very warm and delicious when cum started pouring out.

When she couldn't taste semen anymore she stood up and Janice said, "Thank you honey you were wonderful, now tell me why Danial thinks you and Chantelle are sluts?"

Christine said "He saw us when we walked in dressed as I am and with cum all over our faces and clothes. We went to the ABS theatre and sucked some guys through a glory hole."

"Was that the store in the industrial area?" Janice asked.

When Christine nodded Janice said "Well at least its out of the way from anyone we might know. Except Rick of course."

Christine amazed said "You know Rick?"

Janice smirked and said "I've had the pleasure of taking his cock on quite a number of occasions, he really knows how to fuck!"

She patted Christine on her tight teen arse cheeks and said "You get going babe, I'll sort things out here!"