Performance Review

Story Info
Sasha has to give her body to keep her job.
2.5k words
4.19
77.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit outside, my boss Harold's office nervously waiting to be called in. I'm a paralegal and today Harold and all of the other partners were going to give me my three month performance review.

I am sure there are a few things I could do better, but nothing that could warrant me losing my job. I've been working really hard. I always get projects done on time and I've never missed a day or been late.

I need to keep this job desperately. I'd been laid off my last position and was out of work for three months before finding this. I'd only just got the debt collectors off my back, but I still had a long way to go.

Martina, Harold's assistant who is a leggy blonde in her late thirties walks out and gives me her usual scowl. "They're ready for you,"

I don't understand why she dislikes me so much. I can't see anything in my job performance that could warrant such a bad attitude. The vain part of me thinks it was because I am only twenty and not that far under her on the totem pole.

All the partners wait for me at a long table. Harold, who was fifty and only slightly overweight with salt and pepper hair. Then there was Jacob and Nick, both in their late forties, both blonde and lean, though Jacob was two inches taller and had brown eyes as opposed to Nick's green.

Quinton is a tall man in his thirties with dark hair, blue eyes and a body like he went to the gym everyday. Then there was Frederick, the oldest of all of them at fifty-nine, with thinning gray hair, a ruddy face and a belly pooch.

"Please have a seat," Harold says, motioning to the chair facing the partners. Martina takes her seat in the corner behind them, ready to take notes on her laptop.

"Sasha, you've been working here for three months now. As you know that means we have to give you performance review," Harold says. I nod.

"There have been some complaints," Harold says, opening a file. Shock punches me.

"I don't understand, what kind of complaints?" I ask, bewildered.

"Tardiness, for one" Frederick says, glaring at me.

"That can't be, I've never been late a single day!"

"Not being a team player, lack of courtesy, and failing to get projects done on time." Quinton says, his voice hard as steel.

"I'm sorry, Sasha, but with marks like these we might not be able to keep you on," Frederick says coldly.

I sputter, at a loss for words. I look to Martina, who's is typing furiously at her laptop. She looks up and gives me an evil smirk. Bitch. It had to be her that made all these lies up. Harold gets up and walks behind me.

"We may be willing to give you one last chance, but only if you prove you actually want this job." Harold says soothingly. He places his hands on the tops of my shoulders and massages, letting his fingers drift lower to caress the tops of my breasts through my button up blouse.

I shudder. Of course I knew what he wanted. I wasn't that naive. But I'd never even had sex before. I've never even given a guy head.

Harold grips the bottom of my chin and turns my face up to look up at him. He gives me a vile smile and for the first time he looks truly evil to me.

"What do you say, Sasha? You be nice to me and I make sure you keep your job." His eyes are hard and merciless.

I close my eyes tight, and think hard. I can't afford to lose this job. In the current economy, I was lucky to have it. I can't afford another months long job search. I'd end up homeless. If I had to give up my virginity to him too keep the roof over my head, I'll do it.

"I'll do it," I whisper.

"You'll do what?" Harold asks, gripping my chin tighter.

"I'll do anything you want," I say reluctantly.

Harold forcefully pulls me to my feet. He rips open my shirt, the buttons flying all over. He yanks down my bra roughly and my breasts fall out. He strokes his cock through his pants.

"I always knew your tits would perfect." Harold says in a gruff voice. He suckles on a nipple and grabs a firm handful of my ass.

"Stroke his cock," Jacob said, rubbing his own through his pants.

"Be a good girl," Fredrick says, pushing Martina's mouth onto his cock. She sucks Fredrick off while stroking the thick long shaft of Quinton's cock.

"You can suck my cock while you do it," Nick says, pushing me to my knees and pulling out his massive cock, thrusting it toward my face.

It was all going so fast, I didn't know what to do other than obey. I pull out Harold's thick long dick and rub it up and down while I take Nick's wide cock into my mouth. I hold it in my mouth for a moment until Harold objects.

"That's not how you suck a cock, didn't your mother teach you anything?" Harold growls. He grasps my hair in his strong hand and moves my mouth roughly up and down Nick's cock. Nick moans, and I resent the fact that I kind of like making him feel good with my mouth.

Frederick's pulls down my panties. He shoves his fingers in and out of my pussy while Martina moans and sucks his cock. She moves from his cock to Quinton's without even missing a beat.

"I think we have ourselves a fucking virgin!" Frederick cheers, "I'm gonna get in on this pussy first."

"You can have the honor," Nick says, slamming his cock into my mouth.

Oh no. I don't want to lose my virginity like this. I break away from Nick's cock.

"No, I'm still a virgin!" I protest.

"Oh shit, Fredrick said, teasing my pussy with his huge cock. "I get to pop a cherry, guys!"

"If you want to keep your fucking job you'll do whatever we want. See, Martina wants to keep her job," Harold snarls. I look to Martina, who was riding Quinton for all she was worth on the table.

"Do you hear her complaining?" Harold asks.

I don't. She's moaning Quinton's and breathing hard. Harold grips my hair and pulls me down to his face. He pinches my nipple so hard I wince.

"I asked if you hear her complaining. Do you fucking her hear her complaining?"

"No!" I cried out.

"Will you let him pop your cherry, little virgin? Do you want to keep your job?"

"Yes!"

"Ask him to fuck you," Harold demands.

"Fuck me!" I cry out.

"Say please," Harold says with a twist of my nipple.

"Please!" I whimper.

Frederick slaps my ass. "Please what?" He slaps my ass again, even harder.

"Please fuck me!"

"I think you need to be a little more specific. Say 'please, take my virginity, sir!'" Frederick growls.

He pushes in, not quite breaking the threshold. Harold whips out his cock and wraps my fingers around it, forcing me to stroke the thick shaft up and down

"Please take my virginity, sir!" I hiccup.

"Tell me your virginity belongs to me!" He growls.

"My virginity belongs to you, sir!"

Frederick shoves into me fast and hard. The pain of my virginity ripping was intense. I sob as his thick cock slammed in and out of the tiny hole.

"I've never had a virgin before. It's the tightest pussy I've ever fucked!" Frederick moaned. He pumped even faster. "A real fucking cherry, too! Look guys!" Frederick pulls his cock out to show the guys the small amount of blood slicking his shaft. The hoot and holler in unison.

"Dreams do come true!" Nick laughs.

Frederick plunges into me again. The pain soon goes away and it starts to feel good. With Frederick's cock pumping in my pussy I find a new pleasure that I didn't even know was possible.

I begin to match Frederick's movements, letting him sink in deeper into where no one else had ever been before.

"Fuck yeah, you see how good it can feel?" Frederick clamps his hands on my ass cheeks and thrusts into me faster and faster.

Nick shoves his cock back into my mouth while Martina rides Quinton's cock and suck off Jacob's thick shaft.

Harold pulled his cock out. "Let me get in that tight pussy," he wheezes.

"You owe me," Frederick jokes. He pulls out and I suddenly felt empty I start to beg for him to not stop but Harold lays down and guides me onto his cock, which was even thicker, and I cried against the new found pain.

"Ride me you fucking whore, that handjob was so fucking lousy you need to make up for it."

I bounce up and down and his faces twists in ecstasy. "Oh fuck baby, that's it," Harold says, sweat slicking his brow. "Oh fuck, it's better than I ever dreamed.

"Her mouth is so fucking sweet." Nick says thrusting his cock to the back of my throat.

I hear Martina's muffled cry. I see Jacob plunging in and out of her mouth while Frederick fucks her ass at the same time that Quinton pumps her pussy.

"That look's like good shit," Jacob says looking at Frederick. "I bet she has a virgin asshole too," he says leering at me.

He and Harold high-fived each other, and a moment later I felt Jacob pushing into my last virgin hole.

"No, please don't, it will hurt too much!" I sobbed.

Harold slams into me harder and grips my chin to force me to look him in the eyes. His steely blue of his irises were merciless.

"You're gonna let him fuck your ass or we'll fire you, you hear me?"

"Yes sir," I cried.

Jacob spits on asshole, rubs some more spit on his cock, then pushes against my last untouched hole. "Good girl,"

He thrust in. Harold moans while I cry out.

"Shit yeah brother, her pussy feels even tighter now." Harold groans as he his cock fills my pussy. "Fuck this bitch fast and hard."

Jacob shows no mercy to my virgin asshole. I whimper and sob, but Jacob quickly clamps a hand over my mouth.

"I'm gonna make all your dreams come true, baby," he breathes out plunging into my asshole even harder. "Oh my fucking god!"

As he says the words the pleasure began to building inside me. I'd never felt anything like it. I feel stretched and full as the pain ebbs. A dark hunger grows urging me on until I bounce up and down on the two cocks while Nick furiously thrusts his cock down my throat.

"She's already turning into a champ!" Harold yells out. I bounce hard and fast on the two cocks.

"Oh fuck, baby, just like that." Jacob rasps. "Oh shit your sweet ass is amazing!"

"You're so fucking perfect!" Harold cries out.

With the compliments, something intense and unfamiliar builds in me and I instinctively know that if i want it to keep getting better that I have to keep riding the two cocks. Frederick hoots as he fucks Martina's asshole hard.

I ride their cocks until the wave of pleasure crests inside of me. It's so hard and intense that I cry out against Nick's cock. My own voice sounds unfamiliar to me. My pussy and asshole contract and milk the two cocks.

"Fuck!" Jacob squeezes out as I feel his hot cum fill my asshole.

Shit, fuck baby yes!" Harold snarls, his own load shooting inside me.

I slump onto Harold, but he pushes me off. "The other guys need a taste of that sweet shit," he grunts.

"Fuck yeah we do," Nick says. "I can't even tell you how many times we've used that whore Martina's stale pussy."

"Come clean off our cocks," Jacob tells Martina. "It's all you're good for, anyway."

She crawls over to him a dutifully licks his cum and my juices off his cock. Nick pulls me to my feet.

"How do we wanna take her boys?"

Quinton eyes me. "I want her pussy, you two can have whatever's left."

"I want her ass," Nick says. "That shit looks like fucking nirvana."

"Make it quick with her pussy, Quinton, I want to cum in it. I should have the honor since I popped her cherry." Frederick says.

Nick lays on his back on the floor. "Get her on my cock, fellas."

Each holding one of my arms, Quniton and Frederick flip me over so I face the ceiling and lower onto Nick's cock.

"Oh fuck!" Nick groans. "This is so much better than Martina's."

He strokes in and out while Quinton slips into my pussy. "Shit baby, you're so fucking tight," he moans. Both men stroke my insides with their cocks while Frederick shoves his prick into my mouth.

"You like the taste of Martina's asshole, baby? He asks as he plunges his cock into my mouth.

I can taste Martina's sweet juices on his cock and I slurp them up. I can feel another orgams building inside me. Was it even possible to have another orgasm so close to the first?

Quinton looks down at me his face a mask of ecstasy. "Fuck you have the best tight little pussy, not all used up like that other bitch," bends down and suckles my nipple into his mouth. I moan with Frederick's cock in my mouth. He slams his long shaft to the back of my throat.

"Yeah baby, keep doing that," Frederick moans.

"This ass is the best fucking thing I've ever felt," Nick growls, wrapping his arms around me and slamming me up and down on his cock.

"Fuck that's gonna make me cum!" Quinton cries out. I feel him shoot his load into me. A moment later his cock is replaced by Frederick's.

"Fuck baby, you're so fucking tight. You love this cock in your pussy?"

"Oh yes!"

Frederick and Nick slam into my abused holes and I moan and writhe against their cocks. A new more powerful wave builds and builds until it pulls me under. My pussy and ass muscles clench so hard around the two cocks that the men both gasp for air.

"Oh god, fuck me!" I scream as my climax explodes. The electric wave pulses from my core and out through my body. The men both growl as their cum shoots inside me.

They both pull out of me and leave me on the floor, laying in a pool of all the cum I've taken.

"You've done a marvelous job," Harold says, pulling up his pants. "There will be another performance review in a month.

I look at the men, each having used me for their perverse desires. I look to Martina, who is glaring at me with nothing but hate and jealously in her eyes. She wasn't able to make any of them cum and I smile.

"Make it next week."