Peridur and Eleanor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this way, Peridur felt the start of the spasms deep in the orc's groin in time to lower his head onto the crown of the cock and catch the salty essence that shot forth in powerful spurts. Grunash gave a deep grunt each time his hips rose to the elf's mouth.

After the orc had finished his ejaculation and passed into sleep, Peridur calmly arose and approached his Soulbound, who finished the final notes of the candle's healing song and placed the spent stub on the floor of the hut. As his physical form returned to the shape she knew and loved, Eleanor stood to give Peridur a hug for his gentle treatment of the orc, at which he bent down to kiss her. It was only then that she realised he had kept the orc's essence in his mouth, which he now shared with her. The taste was much stronger than her own lover and seemed thicker.

With a part of the shaman inside her, Eleanor could work another special kind of magic. Breaking the kiss, she began to sing the orc's memories to life through music, conjuring his past from his essence. The hut dissolved around them as she sang, and they were transported into a vision of the past.

12