Peridur and Eleanor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she continued this teasing, she bent forward, blowing a cool breath over the god's puckered rose. His cock jumped in her hand and his balls rolled. Her tongue followed her breath onto his ass. Wet and slick, she moved it slowly back and forth over his hole.

"What madness is this, witch! How dare you touch me so!"

"Why do you protest, my pet," the goddess intoned between licks. "Your cock betrays your interest."

The goddess carried on her licking and probing, leaving his anus glistening with her saliva. Ares squirmed, desperate to increase the contact between his cock and her hand or to thrust his ass upon her tongue, neither of which the goddess allowed. With time, she detected a mewling sound from the proud god as he could think of nothing but his frustration and need for her.

Judging the time right for her next step, Love rose up and withdrew her hands from his heavy sack and cock.

"Have you ever wondered, Ares, how a man creates the fluid he ejaculates into a woman? It has two parts."

While she spoke, she reached again for him. "One part is produced here," she explained, caressing his sack and balls. "But another part is required."

So saying, Love placed two fingers at the entrance to his nether passage and pressed. Ares perceived she meant to humiliate him by penetrating his ass and clenched himself, but the slickness of the goddess' spit defeated him and her fingers entered with little pain. The god grunted, determined not to debase himself by crying out.

Love continued to press her fingers into him. Her palm was down and the two fingers curved downwards as they entered until they encountered a lump in the wall of his passage.

"Here," she said, "is the essential part that creates the liquid of your ejaculation."

Having found their quarry, her fingers began to caress the lump, which was large but not so large as her fingers. Love drew her fingers over it, then back, with a steady pressure.

Ares was in shock at the pleasant feeling this produced in him. Not like having his cock touched, it was more gentle than that, but no less pleasurable.

Love smiled to herself as she felt the god go still under her hand. All men were putty once she touched them and the god of war was no exception.

Glancing underneath, the goddess saw the now semi-erect penis of the god. She knew well this stimulation would hardly be enough to preserve his erection at full strength.

"Do I please you, my lord?" she asked, teasing him.

The god did not reply. He felt as if he needed to pee although he knew he didn't.

Her hand continued to move and caress him, but now she pressed a bit more firmly when pulling out her hand. A drop of fluid appeared on the tip of his cock each time she did this. After a few strokes, it became a steady dripping onto the floor.

"Did you know that a man can be milked as well as a woman?" she said. "Shall I withdraw my hand?"

The god could not bring himself to reply. He now knew what the sensation she was giving him was like, it was very similar to the release he felt on cumming, though continuous and not rewarding in the same way.

Again and again the goddess pressed her fingers to him, and each time another small stream left the god and collected in a growing pool on the ground. Her other hand cupped his sack and gave a firm squeeze in time to her withdrawal. Soon, a small flood of his pearly nectar was on the floor and Love's fingers could press no more fluid from him.

Her aim complete, the goddess withdrew her hand. With the other, she used her magic to set the chair upright on the floor, in the middle of the pool left by the god.

Coming around in front of him, she waved her breasts in his face. "Do you still wish to have me, love?"

The god stared at her mesmerising nipples. His need for her was greater than ever, but the milking had left him dazed. He could only moan his need for her.

Stepping back, the goddess flicked her hand and the bindings came loose. She then sauntered to the table and leaned over, displaying her sex to the god in all its glory.

"Come Ares, can't you see I need you?" She seductively moved her hips.

The god arose, desperate to take Love and release his urgent need. But his cock stood flaccid and drained between his legs. He approached her, thinking her scent would help, and indeed it increased his need but not his ability to answer it.

"What have you done, evil woman," he said. "What witchcraft is this?"

"No witchcraft, Ares, but the state you leave women in with your brutish attempts at love making," The goddess stood and looked the god in the eye.

"Farewell until we meet again," she said and walked out without a backward glance.

As the vision of the vanquishment of Ares faded from their consciousness, the Soulbound found themselves back in the hut of Grunash.

"And when we next met," the goddess's voice echoed about the small space. "My lover was far kinder and gentler than he was wont to be and remains so to this day." She gave a short laugh then Love's presence faded.

The world became as it was before except for the lingering sensuality of the goddess which remained in Eleanor's heart and body. As she gazed at Peridur, she couldn't help but notice the chiseled edge of his jaw or the slight smile lines that lay at the corner of each of his eyes. She became hyper aware of her Soulbound's breath, the gentle rise and fall of his well-muscled chest, and the natural warmth of his body that seemed to reach out and embrace her whenever she was near.

When his tongue darted out to moisten his lips, Eleanor felt herself drawn irresistibly closer to him. She grabbed his chin hungrily, kissing him as if she hadn't seen him in ages, and Peridur looked at her in mild surprise.

"I need you," she spoke simply through the psychic connection the two shared, though there was little room for misunderstanding in the hunger of her embrace. For another of the great mysteries of the two that are one is this- no matter how much time they spend together or intimacies they share, there is always a deeper place to discover where a familiar touch becomes new and exciting once more.

The elves shed their clothes in unison and Eleanor gasped as her erect nipples brushed against the rough interior of her shirt. Being in the company of the goddess of love had left her aching for her lover's touch, though the undeniable need had escaped her attention until this moment.

Noticing Peridur was as powerfully affected as she was, Eleanor wrapped both of her hands around his erection, eliciting a gasp from him as she began gently stroking his member from root to tip, giving extra attention to the sensitive spot beneath the crown of his cock. As she did so, Eleanor passionately kissed him once more, running her tongue along the edges of his teeth and lightly stroking the tip of his tongue with her own, in mimicry of her fingertips brushing the delicate areas of his member.

When she couldn't resist the throbbing need building between her own legs for another moment, she sank to her knees, pulling her lover by his cock to the floor with her and pushing him backwards so she could mount him.

Peridur had a bemused smile on his face as Eleanor put a leg on either side of his hips and guided his cock into her welcoming and pulsing wetness. Her eyes rolled back in her head at the pleasure she felt as she lowered herself on him, feeling his stiffness pressing into her aching nerve endings and releasing the moisture her body had produced in a small flood down to the base of his cock. When her erect clit brushed against Peridur's abdomen, her pleasure increased and, for a time, she lost herself in the delicious waves she felt by grinding her body against his over and over again.

Peridur watched in appreciation as Eleanor's eyes fluttered and she moaned in desire, moving her body up and down over his stiff cock. When she found a particularly sensitive area of her womb with the tip of his member, a telltale flush spread from the bobbing tops of her breasts and up her neck as her excitement increased and her breath began to come in small gasps.

He reached around her body to cradle her soft butt in his hands and pulled her hips closer to him in encouragement as she rhythmically pushed down, adding his strength to the friction between them. Eleanor could feel Peridur's balls cushioning the lower part of her buttocks at the deepest part of her thrust as her slick opening moved easily from the base of his erection, to the tip, and down again. She moved more energetically now, wrapping her legs beneath her lover's body as her moisture dripped to the floor beneath them.

Eleanor couldn't stop herself from crying out as the desire in her reached a peak and she whimpered as she climaxed on top of her beloved, her body squeezing his cock in rhythm to the waves of pleasure and light that ran from the base of the spine to the top of her head.

"I am on fire for you, Peridur," she said as her Soulbound pushed himself up from the floor and gently laid her on her back. She pulled her knees back to give him space to thrust into her, shuddering at the sensitivity of her body in the wake of her orgasm. It was only moments later that Peridur groaned and his hips moved convulsively as he spent himself inside her.

Following their pleasurable exertions, the Soulbound embraced each other and then lay down to meditate through the rest of the shadow realm's night in each other's arms. A great trial faced them on the morrow and they wanted to feel completely connected in body and spirit before confronting it.

12