Perils of Adventure Ch. 01 - Silke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So absorbed our luckless thief was in her own thoughts that she scarcely even noticed a second goblin striding to her entrance and lining himself up. A little yelp of surprise escaped the girl's lips as his battering ram breached her gates, the sudden pain causing her eyes to refocus on the new threat. The new goblin was a little taller than the first, a little leaner, but no less ruthless. Still, his predecessor's leavings rendered her passage just lubricated enough to make her second fuck of the evening less agonizing than the first, if only by a little. Before she knew it the second goblin was shooting off his own load, adding it to the small sea of monstrous seed already pooling within her body.

The moment in which she witnessed a third rough, gray-green cock lining up against her snatch was that in which Silke abandoned what few shreds remained of her dignity. The dark-haired adventuress wailed like a starving babe, her supple form thrashing wildly against the grip of so many captors as keening cries ricocheted off the hard stone walls all around. The display did her little good, though, pitted as it was against the combined might of more than a dozen goblins. Those clutching her ankles kept them pinned tight against the ground, leaving her legs unable to do anything more than shake helplessly from side to side. Those restraining her wrists proved just as stalwart, their shared strength more than sufficient to maintain such firm control that her struggles served only to make her modest tits dance delightfully atop her chest. In the end her protests only encouraged the cackling little fiends. While most looked on and laughed, one of the more adventurous among their number, one whose attention had zeroed in on the thief's bouncing breasts, hopped astride her stomach and made to ride her like a ranchhand would a wild mare yet to be saddlebroken.

While her latest assailant rutted away inside Silke's cunt, the brave goblin which had leaped atop her thrashing body hastily began stripping off the few leather scraps it wore to reveal a cock only marginally smaller than the first she had witnessed some minutes before. Cackling maniacally, the green devil slapped its length down between his victim's modest breasts and began to hump. Even once he had taken hold of those mounds of flesh and pulled them as tight together as he could manage, though, they barely wrapped even halfway around his member. It was the crying thief's very first titjob, her lackluster chest having ensured no human lover had ever attempted such an endeavor. She was far more accustomed to being bent over and having her near-boyish rump enjoyed from behind, or dropping to her knees and performing with her mouth.

It was the latter of those skillsets which the greenskins decided to test next. The rider straddling Silke's chest was still hooting and howling like mad when another of the fiends appeared at the corner of her vision, though his counterpart between her legs had already finished satisfying himself and deposited his contribution to her pool of potential offspring only to be replaced by a fourth she couldn't so much as see. She could, however, see the goblin approaching her head, his vile cock already dangling openly between his legs. When the monster arrived and began to smack that fleshy rod against her face, all the captive thief could do was yelp girlishly, close her eyes, and wait for him to stop.

So blinded, Silke didn't realize what was about to happen until it was already too late. Suddenly there was something being shoved into her protesting mouth. It wasn't thick and fleshy as expected, though, but thin and stiff with a sharp curve to it. By the time she realized what it was for, the wooden ring was already lodged behind her upper teeth. Even as she tried to clamp her jaw shut and push at the offending object with her tongue, spindly fingers were already at the corners of her mouth prying it open. From there it was little challenge for the goblins to finish positioning the cruel instrument and mere moments later she could feel a pair of cloth straps being tied together behind her head to secure it in place.

With the cruel ring stretching her jaws achingly wide, Silke was rendered mute and helpless as she gazed up at the goblin looming over her face with wide, vulnerable eyes. In a way she was hurt that they hadn't even offered her a chance to cooperate, just jamming the tool in her mouth to render her harmless instead. It was as if she wasn't even a thinking creature in their eyes, just a shapely sack of flesh with some particularly entertaining bits rather than a person to be reasoned with. It wasn't like she would have bitten the goblin. What would have been the point? Against just one or two attackers doing so might have been tempting. But with dozens? All she could have hoped to accomplish was to anger them and earn herself the beating to end all beatings. She knew that. Her assailants, though, didn't seem to care. Somehow, despite all they had already done, that indifference stung the young thief.

Barely a moment passed between the ring being affixed and Silke's newest master starting to slip his cock through it into her mouth. Just as quickly, though, he withdrew, stepping back and to the side. As if that retreat wasn't bizarre enough, the pretty captive quickly realized that his comrade straddling her chest had called him off, chittering loudly and jerking with his head. At first she was astounded to see one of her rapists discouraging another, after what she had already endured she couldn't imagine they possessed even the slightest shred of mercy, at least not for one who wasn't of their own kind. And she was right, mercy had nothing to do with her reprieve. The real reason, which quickly became apparent, was far more self-interested.

Silke's eyes went wide as the little bastard's voice peaked and his own bulging orbs clenched shut, the cock between her breasts spasming as it began to erupt. That instinctive reaction had been a terrible mistake, though, the very first strand of grayish seed arcing high and a little wide of her nose, its tail end splattering against the corner of one eye which immediately began to burn. She tried to jerk her head away, but the goblin clutching at her hair denied the attempt. Unable to escape, the hapless thief could only close her eyes and whimper as blast after blast splashed across her face. By the time the seventh and final burst of goblin cum was decorating her fair features, she felt as if her head had just been held beneath a waterfall. Not all of the vile slime had landed on her face, though. Two well-aimed strands of the stuff had managed to pass through the wooden ring spreading her lips to hit home on her tongue instead.

The taste of a goblin's seed filling her mouth was nearly enough to make Silke wretch. Despite her proficiency at giving head, the former street urchin had always found the taste of a man's essence utterly revolting. On the many occasions she had found herself sucking a cock, whether to satisfy a lover, to pay for a meal or bed, to sway a guardsman against turning her in, or for any of the dozen other reasons that had driven her to her knees, she had always tried to either take the resulting load so far down her throat she didn't have to taste it or encourage her partner to finish across her face as the goblin had. On the rare occasions neither approach had succeeded and she had been forced to taste the bulk of the man's seed she had always been left gagging, having to fight down the urge to spew the slime out all over its owner. It was thus to her immense displeasure that she learned goblin semen was even more foul than that of her own kind. The same revolting taste was there, of course, but the greenskins' slime had en extra, acrid edge, almost like it had been mixed with the creature's piss.

With the jubilant greenskin straddling Silke's chest satisfied, his comrade once more moved forward to enjoy her mouth. No interruption came to impede his second attempt leaving the thief to groan quietly as a first goblin cock thrust through the wooden ring spreading her lips and into her mouth. When the throbbing shaft brushed against her tongue she was surprised to find it tasted little different than a man's. A particularly sweaty man who hadn't bathed in several weeks, perhaps, but a man's nonetheless.

At first the goblin riding Silke's face seemed content thrusting away wildly into her mouth, but before long it grew agitated. The little fiend fixed her eyes with its own and chattered loudly, its bizarre language making no more sense to its captive than that of a songbird. When his outburst prompted no change in the whimpering thief's performance, the goblin only became increasingly cross. Incensed, he started to slap at his captive's face, rough, clawed hands clapping against her flushed cheeks in rapid succession. The helpless girl squealed at the assault, her inarticulate cries muffled by the monster's stiff rod and an inability to move her jaw. Only when her assailant opened his mouth and pantomimed a large lick did she finally realize what he wanted of her. With the last shreds of futile resistance already beaten out of her the obedient thief began to lick, her hesitant tongue probing at the invading shaft like it was coated in poison. While hardly an inspiring performance, her attempts were at least enough to end the rain of blows against her face and trigger a groan of pleasure from her abuser.

Scarcely more than a minute passed of Silke actively servicing the foul monster in her mouth before he shuddered and blew his load all over the thief's tongue. If a few drops of goblin seed had been enough to make her want to heave, tasting an entire load of the stuff was plenty sufficient to bring a fresh wave of anguished tears to the girl's puffy eyes. When the creature withdrew his cock a moment later she began to sputter in a desperate attempt to eject its seed with what little control she had of her mouth, but before she could make any real progress another of the greenskins had taken up the same position and was pushing past her lips. Knowing defiance would bring only more pain, Silke began to suck.

Laying on her back in the middle of a goddesses forsaken cave with a goblin she hadn't even seen ploughing her cunt and another humping her mouth while their predecessors' vile loads befouled her face and womb alike, Silke felt completely and utterly worthless. She wasn't, though. Far from it. To her captors, the defeated adventuress was a prized possession. Their colony had fallen on hard times of late and wasn't nearly numerous enough to comfortably take down an entire party of combatants like the one that had stumbled into their domain. That weakness, however, only served to make the lone captive they could safely procure all the more precious. She would be a priceless treasure to keep them entertained through the boredom of long, subterranean days and start the restoration of their clan. It was only natural that the capture of such a prize would leave the goblins in a mood to celebrate. And celebrate they would.

Indeed, our woe-bestruck heroine's ordeal was far from over, and if she felt she had already suffered as much degradation as any woman possibly could... well, that was a misconception her captors would be glad to relieve her of. At first she wasn't sure what was happening when several of the little bastards grabbed her around the hips and began to lift, but that mystery was swiftly dispelled when, after she had been raised high enough, one among them dropped down and wiggled its way under her lithe body. In comparison to what the boyish thief had already suffered and what she knew was yet to come, having her ass filled in seemed a trifling matter. More than a few times in her life she had let a man take her up the butt and while it wasn't a particularly pleasant sensation, the goblins' respectable girth had nothing on some of the shafts she had endured. All told, it was a rather mundane torment, though the new demand on her already-strained attention only seemed to make it even more difficult for her to process what all was happening around her.

With her body buffeted from so many directions all at once and a constant buzz of incoherent babbling filling her ears it didn't take long for Silke to lose track of how long her relentless gangbang had lasted. It is, after all, quite the challenge to measure the passage of time when one's only means to do so is counting the number of goblins to unload their seed into one hole or another. Around a dozen loads had been deposited into the luckless thief's womanhood (or, had it been more than that?) before her captors grew tired of enjoying her as she lay there and decided to change things up. Even had she understood their strange tongue, however, exhaustion and abuse had sapped all but the last of her strength meaning the goblins were forced to manhandle her into each new position themselves. Not that that proved much of a hindrance.

The first shift came when they flipped Silke onto her belly, leaving the unblemished flesh of her svelte back and taut rump exposed to their long, spindly fingers even as her sensitive breasts and rosy nipples were crushed against the cold, hard stone of the cave floor. Only a few of her captors enjoyed her like that before they were at work again lifting her hips high into the air. So arranged, the dazed captive's well-filled cunt was left to steadily drip thick grayish seed down into a growing pool beneath her while goblin after goblin stood nearly upright and battered her increasingly loose asshole. That position didn't last either, though, as eventually the mob of greenskins grew too impatient to use her only two at a time. Instead the little devils shoved her down onto her side where they could plunder her from the front and the rear at the same time, one leg held awkwardly in the air as they did. All the while the line of goblins awaiting their turn to use her mouth never faltered, adjusting seamlessly to each new position she found herself in.

Between the fatigue of a long day followed by an increasingly longer evening taking its toll and the way her captors held her firmly in place no matter how she was positioned, there was little Silke could do but endure her ordeal. She ached all over from where the little fiends had slapped and pinched at her supple flesh, but that pain paled in comparison to the ever-building ache in her obscenely stretched jaw and the burning of her swollen, overworked lower entrances. The longer her abuse stretched on, the more the young thief hurt and the more her mind began to shut down.

As her body grew numb and her exhaustion mounted ever higher, Silke's mind drifted further and further away until it was as if she were a witness to some other hapless victim's abuse. In her more lucid moments she found herself wondering whether the rest of her captivity would pass in the same manner, her body subjected to a constant barrage of carnal violence until eventually it gave out completely. Surely that couldn't be her captors' intention, could it? If they truly meant to breed her, and there was no reason to suspect they had any other plans in mind, then she couldn't possibly be expected to endure such a physical toll day in and day out. There was simply no way her body would last long enough to birth even a single child at the current rate. Surely, then, some respite must lay ahead of her if only she could last long enough to reach it intact.

When at last the sweet embrace of the void approached, Silke put up no more resistance against it than she had against the last dozen of her fiendish tormentors. As she let a dreamless haze envelope her, she wasn't sure whether or not she hoped to ever awaken again...

***

When Silke finally emerged from her long, dreamless sleep, the very first thing that struck her was how much her body ached. She felt like she had been dragged several miles by a galloping horse then had every last drop of blood coursing through her veins replaced by liquid fire. She had been blessed with no such luck, though, for as agonizing as such a fate might have been it would at least have been a fleeting thing, not the lingering torment she was destined for. No, she was cursed with the misfortune to carry on living, though there seemed not to be a single inch of her flesh that didn't ache, nor a muscle that wasn't sore, nor a joint that wasn't stiff. Naturally there were a few particular parts of her body which, delicate as they were, hurt even more than the rest, and a pathetic whimper escaped the fallen heroine's cracked lips as the memories of just why that was the case came flooding back to her.

The second thing Silke realized as she tried to stave off the tidal wave of shame which threatened to drag her under to a mindless abyss of despair was the fact she couldn't move. Rather than lying in a bed, or even on hard stone, she was on her feet, albeit hunched oddly forward. When she tried to straighten up, though, she found her head was somehow stuck. Instinctively, she made to reach for whatever had trapped her neck only to realize that her hands, too, were unable to move. Now, some might have found it bewildering to awaken in such a position, but our young thief had spent enough time in a pillory thanks to a few of her less successful escapades to recognize the symptoms even in such a groggy state. This did not, of course, make the discovery of her entrapment any more pleasant, but it did spare her whatever energy another might have wasted on futile attempts to break free.

The third thing Silke realized was that she was in the middle of a scene which she might well have opted against even were her only alternative the depths of hell. It had taken a few moments for her sleepy eyes to uncloud and adjust to the the darkness in which she found herself, but her surroundings were at last becoming clear. She could see before her a dozen or so small heaps of rotting wood, patched cloth, and crumbling stone that could only be (exceptionally poor) dwellings, and flitting between them she could just barely make out numerous squat, unshapely figures. With no light to see by save for that of a distant cooking fire and a few faintly glowing cave plants scattered here and there the runty figures were little more than silhouettes. But then, she hardly needed eyes to know her captors. What else could they be but the same fiendish greenskins which had isolated, captured, and brutalized her so enthusiastically? And now she was in their village.

The fourth and final thing of consequence that Silke realized as she stumbled towards full consciousness was that she was moving. Or, more accurately, she was being moved. As the erstwhile adventuress struggled to gather her bearings she could feel her shoulders knocking against the firm frame of her prison, her legs trembling beneath her, something rough and leathery slapping against her ass...

Hot tears began to well up in the corners of the new slave's eyes, tracing salty rivers down her cheeks before plummeting to splash against the stone ground beneath as she realized she was again being used by one of her captors. Had they even stopped? The goblins must have done so eventually after she passed out from the initial abuse in order to bring her back to their lair, but once they placed her in her new prison had they left her to rest at all or simply picked up where they left off taking it in turns to rape her limp, dangling body while the rest simply went about their business? Were they ever going to stop?

The goblin having his way with Silke must have already been nearing his peak before her return to the land of the living, or else her sudden squirming was a most delightful surprise, because she had scarcely even realized what was happening before his member started twitching and spraying its terrible load up into her thoroughly sodden cunt. He didn't linger, withdrawing almost immediately after the last of his seed had been deposited. As he walked away Silke's unseen master gave her a little slap to the rump. The light blow made her jump, to the extent she could move at all while trapped in her pillory. In the wake of his departure a single heavy sob wracked her body and she let herself fall limp, propped up by naught but the sturdy frame holding her fast.