Perils of Corporate Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob could feel her pussy walls tightening around her tongue, leaking hot warm liquid. With a huge gasp, Mayesha couldn't hold back anything within her and inundated Jacob with all the juices inside her -- with her body going through extreme vibrations, as she released everything inside her.

After the orgasm, Mayesha forgot about her whereabouts and closed her eyes and fell asleep, as her body relaxed.

But the game wasn't over. The cruel German gave her a moment's rest, before stripping off his clothes. When he was in his underwear, he shook the girl awake and spread her legs.

She looked in horror, as she realized the next process.

"Please stop," she begged. But Jacob stripped of his underwear and displayed his erected white cock to Mayesha.

When she looked at it, she felt dizzy. It was around 7-inch in length, and uncircumcised with a massively thick girth. Mayesha was speechless. The only cock she has seen belonged to her husband, which was probably about 5 inches.

She couldn't believe that this enormous beast would enter her in a few moments. The size of it scared the living daylights out of her, as she pondered the pain she would experience, as her pussy wasn't used to such animals.

Jacob placed the pink tip of his cock between her wet labia and took in her moisture. He slowly pulled the extra skin over the cock to reveal a pinkish head as he slowly felt around her labia.

There was complete silence as an anxious anticipation of penetration was felt by Mayesha.

After toying over her pussy entrance for some time, he used hard force to insert the pinkish tip into her pussy. Mayesha gave a painful gasp, as the tip entered her. The thickness of the tip was even greater than that of her husband, resulting in pain.

Without emotion, Jacob gave a huge shove, causing 3-inches of his massive cock to enter. Mayesha screamed in pain.

Jacob felt his cock entering a hot furnace, with her pussy walls squeezing around it. The tightness of her cunt was hindering him to maneuver smoothly. In frustration, he gave another huge push and entered a bit more.

"Get it out. Get it out!" screamed Mayesha in agony. To her relief, Jacob complied with her request and detached himself.

Mayesha gave a sigh of relief, as she noticed Jacob walking towards the door of the bedroom.

He opened the door and called, "Jalil! Come here!" In an instant Mr. Jalil was present and entered the room.

Mayesha didn't have time to hide her nudity. The MD walked right in and ogled at the naked girl. Shame cascaded throughout her body has she realized her employer blatantly checking out her naked tits, and swollen pussy.

"Your whore is too tight for me. I can't get inside her. I need a solution to that," told Jacob to Mr. Jalil.

Mr. Jalil looked at Mayesha and gave a smile. "You can use some complementary lotion at this hotel. You can rub some on your cock and her pussy," he suggested.

"That's brilliant," appreciated Jacob. "Bring some from the bathroom."

Mr. Jalil went to the bathroom and brought a few small bottles of lotion and gave them to Jacob.

Jacob opened one and dumped the whole bottle on his hand, and massaged it all over his large cock. He then asked Mr. Jalil to put some on Mayesha's pussy.

"No. Please no!" protested Mayesha. "Shut up bitch! Jalil, rub the lotion on her cunt ," ordered Jacob.

Jali moved towards Mayesha as he dumped a good chunk of the lotion on his palm (as he took in his deputy's nakedness). Having no say in the matter, Mayesha simply endured the shame. Mr. Jalil rubbed the lotion all over her pussy, with extra focus on her tunnel. Mayesha was in tears.

Mr. Jalil slowly moved away from Mayesha and proceeded to go, when Jacob stopped him, "you can stay if you want. You can watch me bang your bitch as she screams in joy."

To Mayesha's horror, Mr. Jalil accepted the invitation and placed a chair beside the bedside to have a front row view.

Jacob got on top of Mayesha and spread her legs wide. The stretch was hurting her groin.

He placed his throbbing and lubricated cock on her pussy entrance. With no teasing this time, he shoved the cock in. Mayesha gave a huge gasp, as the whole cock slid into her like a knife over butter.

"Ahhhh...," she gasped. The cock was exploring places she never had any visitor due to the sheer size. Its thickness was stretching her pussy walls to accommodate. With a few more strong thumps from Jacob, the pussy got adjusted to the cock, causing the pain to lessen.

With the additional lubrication doing its work, Jacob kept rhythmically pumping her pussy with his hard cock and was letting out some grunts.

After the initial discomfort, Mayesha adjusted to the sex - and began to feel sensations, as she began to moan in pleasure.

The length of the cock helped to hit her G-spot consistently (which her husband's 5-inch object couldn't reach), as involuntarily, her hips were assisting Jacob in the intercourse.

Moans of pleasure was escaping the girl, as Jacob's cock caused magic inside her.

Without realizing, Mayesha wrapped her legs around the hips of Jacob urging him to enter even more - as lust enveloped her completely.

The sense of shame wasn't acting up - as her employer sitting and watching the show with a hard-on didn't bother her. In her mind, she was enjoying getting fucked and was starting to develop towards another orgasm.

After a couple more pushes by Jacob, Mayesha let go of her body and released herself onto Jacob's cock. However, the German wasn't finished. His stamina was off the charts.

Jacob relentlessly thumped her cunt hard, as Mayesha could sense another orgasm slowly developing within her.

Slowly, Jacob started to grunt and moan as he was ready to cum.

Realizing that, as he wasn't wearing a condom, she said hurriedly amidst all the pleasure, "Take it out. Please don't release your sperm inside of me. I don't want to become pregnant."

To her bad luck, Jacob ignored her and after one final stroke, began to release all his cum inside of Mayesha. Feeling the hot sperm being dumped in her was the final straw, as her body vibrated onto another violent orgasm.

After their orgasms, both of them relaxed, with Jacob resting his head on Mayesha's breasts. Slowly, as they recovered, Mayesha looked up at the ceiling in silence and dread, as it dawned upon her the things she had done. Jacob gave one final suck to both her nipples, as he slowly removed his cock from her pussy.

The cock came out with a "whoosh" noise, as a thick line of cum slid out of her pussy.

Jacob looked over at Mr. Jalil and smiled, "Your proposal has been accepted. Please email me further details on this matter." He quickly dressed and left the room.

Mayesha got up from bed and went to the shower. She cried for half an hour before cleaning herself and coming out limping. Without saying a word to Mr. Jalil was about to leave the room when Jalil said, "Jacob might have accepted. But, we also need Daphne's approval."

Mayesha blankly looked at Jalil and asked, "What does she need?"

Jalil replied, "I hear Daphne is into girls..."

Kindly provide your feedback in the comments section or PM. They are vital in motivating me to proceed with more stories. You can also suggest the type of stories you would like to see - and I can help bring them to you! Thanks readers!


12