Perking Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know where that came from but he took my gown off and I started on his buttons and got his top off. I felt him kick his pjs off while he was fucking me. How do men do that? Of course I took off his top while I was doing that to him. All that skin put me over the top. It was an orgasm that should have stopped me in my tracks but I kept going, albeit at an odd movement of my hips but I never let him get out.

Then he went faster and I fought to stay up with him and did. He grunted oddly and thrust up higher, lifting me up, and did it again and again. He finally went slower and we wound down and stayed there, breathing deeply, with his penis way up in my vagina, my tits against his chest and his hands holding my buns. I let my legs jam against the inside of his chair and I splayed fully down pushing his still hard penis up further. It actually felt very good.

Well, that was it. No more Ms. nice girl. I liked my status. What's not to like considering the position I was in. We kissed and hugged and got our breath back and went to the bathroom. We got some fresh tea and got back in the chair, still nude. I snuggled with my head on his upper chest like when we started and played with his penis. I finally got my hands on a raw penis. He played with my nipples.

We giggled and talked and explored. Dad tweaking my nipples and kissing me was starting to feel good, particularly with all that skin on skin. I had my fingers running around the head of his penis, which was wet now, and I noticed that he was up higher. He was hard. We kept at it another five minutes and I was sort of jacking him.

I looked up in his eyes and said, "Dad, there's a soft pillow on the end of the couch for my head."

He slowly raised his head and looked at the couch and got it. His mouth spread with a really nice smile and he said, "I can have another orgasm if you can." We got up and I got on the couch with my head on the pillow and one leg up against the back of the sofa, knee high, and the other on the floor.

When he lay down, on his elbows, it was one of the most satisfying moments I've ever had. I could feel him from head to toe and this big object playing around down between my thighs. I now knew how it was going to feel. I put some more apricot lube on when I went to the bathroom just in case. A normal habit.

He slipped down until he could play with my nipples with his tongue and lips. I closed my eyes and swam around in the feelings. I felt him thrusting up between my legs, getting ready. I had my knees up a little backwards, my feet off the sofa, and against his thighs. I could tell when he tilted his hips under his stomach and stabbed at my vagina, teasing, not close enough to get it fully in.

I felt him get his hands down under my buns and pull himself into me. He went about half way in and started thrusting, slowly. His arms were under my shoulders and he was back on his elbows. We were doing the most loving kissing and working around each other's head and he was steadily thrusting. I got my legs over his and we merged into each other closer and he steadily thrusted.

I finally filled up some of my empty pleasure places in my brain and started thrusting up into him. It took about three or four minutes before he taught me how to do it right. About twenty five minutes later I had an orgasm. A nice smooth one, wonderful feelings and I had to stop thrusting through it. Dad kept going.

About forty minutes into it I thought I might have another one coming when dad said, "I'm going to go faster. Let me know if it's too fast or uncomfortable." I nodded ok and he got faster and faster. He wasn't shaking me all over the place. He wasn't shoving me up the sofa. I started to get into an orgasm and he went faster. I was shocked at how good it felt with him going so fast.

He jammed one arm down under my buns and pulled me up when he went down. We were tilted a little away from the back of the sofa. My orgasm let go, which I didn't tell him about and he let go about the same time. Wow, could dad orgasm. I don't know for certain but I think I just witnessed a full man fucking thing. I wouldn't think it happens all that often like that.

This time we bathroomed and went off to bed. Mom smiled for a solid week. I didn't get sore and I didn't get any blisters either. I was worried about that and I wasn't going to ask anybody. Dad and I have sex, and more than I thought we would. Mom still gets as much as she wants. It's all copacetic. I've gone out a few times, for variety. Now that I know how.

One day mom said, "Sometimes if you want too maybe we could do some exploring. With each other, you know, in bed. Might be fun. Don't tell your dad."

12