Permanent Chastity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladyvet
Ladyvet
52 Followers

"Here's your surprise birthday present!" she said and dropped it on the bed next to me. "Put it on and get to work!" She lay on her back, spread her legs and rubbed herself while I strapped the thick black imitation cock on. I climbed back on top of her. She guided it between her lips and I shoved it into her.

"Oh, yes!" she growled. "That's what I need! Do it, Craig!" I was damned horny despite my exhaustion. Looking down at the mask of passion that was her face and her breasts bouncing with each hard stoke was driving me wild!

"Fuck me harder!" she snarled, then she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her! My poor cock was leaking pre-cum all over the place! I was hornier than ever but I couldn't ejaculate to save my life! Why didn't we ever watch porn and use a strap in before, while I could still fuck? It would have been so damned good!

She climaxed again and again, writhing, swearing, scratching my like a wildcat and all I could do was keep pumping her and wishing I was fucking her with my cock instead of that damned piece of plastic!

She finally screamed through her final orgasm and relaxed. I pulled the dildo out of her, took it off and lay beside her, burning from thwarted desire and aching from the metal in and around my cock, which was still straining in its prison. About an inch and a half of the bloated shaft was out of the cage but rubbing it didn't help me at all. I needed to rub the head but I couldn't touch it! She turned to me, kissed me and told me to stop playing with myself.

"Get up and put on your jockey shorts. You're leaking pre-cum all over the bed." She was already asleep by the time I got back into bed. My poor cock finally gave up and slowly began to shrink after about an hour. How I wished I could have lasted half that long when I was making love to Patty!

A week went by with Patty demanding that I give her oral sex and use the strap on every night. I thought I couldn't be hornier or more miserable after each time we had sex or rather she had sex while I did without but I was. My cock was taking longer and longer to go down after each session and it ached constantly. My balls did too, from an overload of cum and being pulled up the captive shaft by my suffering cock's efforts to erect. I finally begged Patty to unlock me and let me fuck her or at least jerk off.

"I'm going crazy, Honey! I can't take any more!"

"I can see that by all the pre cum you're leaking! Would you like some head?" she asked slyly.

"Jeez, yes!"

She licked my inner thighs and rubbed my balls. My cock was already straining when she started. It rapidly pumped as full as it could, pushing the cage up nearly two inches. I knew it would definitely be longer and maybe thicker than it had ever been if she'd only unlock it. She let me know she'd noticed.

"It might actually be big enough to give me good climaxes" she said and took it in her mouth. I thrusted my hips up when the wet warmth of her tongue bathed it. I trembled with uncontrollable excitement watching her beautiful face while she alternately licked and sucked my metal encased cock. I was on the edge of cumming but it just wouldn't happen for me! Patty got in a 69 position over me. I tongued her to a climax while she licked my stomach, thighs and imprisoned cock. I was so damned close but I couldn't cum! She got the strap on after I satisfied her. I thought she'd tell me to put it on but she told me to get on my hands and knees and she put it on. "Here, hold this over your cock," she said and handed me a glass. She coated the dildo with KY and pressed it against my tightly puckered hole.

"I don't want you to do this!" I said, realizing as I said it that she was going to do it whether I wanted it or not. I'd willingly relinquished my sexuality to her. She was in charge. She grabbed my hips and pulled me toward her. It was uncomfortable at first but not much worse than a prostate exam. It felt a lot bigger than it actually was but it got easier to take as I relaxed. I expected her to hump me but she didn't. She told me to move on it so I could give myself a prostate massage.

"Figure out what feels best and do it!" she ordered. I moved around a little and paid attention to how the thing felt in me. I got a tingly feeling at one point and I moved back forth on the dildo, rubbing it against my gland. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I started to ejaculate without any warning. My cum shot into the cup hard, with a Pszt! Pszt! sound! I kept moving on the dildo and I kept shooting. The diameter of the tube was larger than my urethra so it offered less resistance to my internal muscles as they repeatedly clenched, forcing out a week's worth of thick cum and incredible frustration. Pszt! Pszt! Pszt! I was shaking and gasping and shooting my wad while I skewered myself on that damned dildo! Uh! Pszt! Uh! Pszt! Uh! It went on and on!

"My God Craig, how much are you going to cum?" Patty asked in amazement. I couldn't answer. My whole world consisted of that thing in my ass, rubbing my prostate, giving me what my terminally deprived body needed! My cock shank after the last hard squirt and my spasms tapered off, leaving me shaky and exhausted. I put the glass on the nightstand and collapsed. Patty took the glass to her dresser and held it up. I noticed her camera was propped up on it.

"Did you video us?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Why"?

"Because I want someone else to see me fucking you in your ass!" she replied. No explanation. Patty took the memory chip from her camera when she went to see Brad the next day. I try not to think about what might be going on in that guest house!

Ladyvet
Ladyvet
52 Followers
12