Perpetual Boner Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Five more thrusts and I was ready. I jumped up and knelt, with one leg between her legs and the other over her right. I stroked my purple vein pumped cock until I shot my first long rope of cum from her shoulder blades to her ass. It was so long and white. She squealed as the hot juice hit her body. The first was followed by 20 more and it seemed that I topped out around 21. She was absolutely covered in my cum. The camera man had his mouth wide open in shock as I kept shooting my load onto her. The last few drops dripped onto her perfect ass. I looked over her body at my work.

Anna was still quivering on the bed. Her butt kept clenching and releasing. I knew she was still feeling her orgasm. The camera man picked up on that as well and filmed her cum splattered ass quivering until Mr. H yelled cut.

"Holy shit!" Nikki shouted. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen!" she said freaking out.

"Todd! Damn son, unbelievable. Very nice!" Mr. H. said.

I got off the bed. The older female assistant walked over with towels for me and Anna. I took mine and wiped off my cock and chest from sweat and turned back to the bed.

Anna was still on her tummy quivering. "Anna? Anna are you okay?" the lady asked.

Her ass was still clenching and she didn't answer. The lady proceeded to wipe her back and ass off for her. Then looked back at me when she still was quivering.

"Damn Todd! You've got talent kid, she's still overwhelmed. Looks like we need to hire a new receptionist. Well done Anna," she said, smiling at me. She took my towel and Anna's and walked away. I sat on the bed and brushed Anna's hair to reveal one side of her face.

"Anna? How you doing sweetie?" I asked.

A large smile appeared on her face. She opened her eye to look up at me, "I'm wonderful Todd. That was fantastic, no......... more than that, it was....was....." she couldn't find the words. She closed her eyes again and quivered one last time.

Nikki approached us and stood next to me. My cock was still hard and she looked down at it, then to my face.

"Shouldn't your penis be shrinking by now?" she asked.

"What? Oh right," I got up and walked to my pile of clothes and put my boxers on to try and hide my hardon.

I heard Nikki talking to Anna, who had finally moved and was now on her side with her arm propped up under her head.

"That was amazing Anna. You did so well, and then Todd's cock, and all that cum was crazy shit. You guys make a great team Anna!" Nikki was blabbering.

"It was more him than me. He did it. He got me to relax and forget about the cameras and everything else. I just wanted him to fuck me, for real Nikki. It was all real. I didn't even have to act," she gushed. "His cock is amazing. Fire spread through my body and I've never ever felt like that before."

"Cool, well I think you are going to be a star Anna," Nikki said.

I listened. Then Mr. H caught my attention and motioned me over to him.

"How ya doing son?" he asked.

"Great sir."

"Really? Well good because Bree just showed up and they are getting her ready. As we speak. Grab a shower and meet in stage 2." He said.

Anna overheard and looked at me. "We'll talk later Todd, and thank you again, Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you," she said. "Have fun with Bree. She's pretty wild but I'm sure you will do great," she finished.

I smiled and headed to the locker room.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers