Persephone's Creamy Peach Cream Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel redirected his attention to his screen—he'd stumbled upon a whole new quest—and he felt her curious gaze on him, which only made his smile grow.

His keyboard clicked and clacked. Persephone shifted in her comfy chair, suddenly not quite as comfy; the velvet had warmed up too much, and the pillow just wouldn't stay where it should be. Tentatively, she looked over at Daniel to see if he was at all impatient. Because she was. She'd expected him to come over to her side and fuck her right there. The computer screen hindered most of her view, but not enough that she couldn't make out the tiny curve at the corner of his lips.

Persephone cleared her throat, and he looked to her, flashing her a dazzling smile. Her mouth opened, but the words were too proud to come out, so she worried her lower lip with her teeth instead.

And then Daniel let out a low hum of appreciation.

She took a deep breath. "OK. What?" she asked; she couldn't help it, and he knew it.

He bit back a smile and said, "Your ass will just look so damn good in these shoes!"

She rolled her eyes. Why was he thinking about shoes when all she needed was his cock in her? But then, "What shoes?"

"Red-soled shoes that are made for the bedroom."

"Bedroom?" Persephone sat up to peek at his screen before forcing herself to sit back down. "That's a little on the uncreative side, don't you think?"

"Oh, believe me, baby, there's nothing uncreative about what I'm thinking right now. You see, I like how this little bit of heel height gives your butt a lift, so it looks kind of like"—he searched for a creative word—"a peach. I'll bet it's as bitable as a ripe peach, too. Can I just give it a little nibble?" He let out a low hum, and she couldn't tell if he was imagining tasting the fruit or her ass, although it hardly mattered; it was enough to send a tingle down her spine.

"I liked you better when you were on mute," she said, taming her shallowing breaths from imagining Daniel's mouth on her ass. "Just email me the link." And with a sideways glance at Daniel, she added, "You know how to email a link, right? You copy the—"

"I know how to send a fucking...You're the worst!"

She batted her eyes. "You reduced me to a fuzzy fruit!"

He summoned that imagery once again, chuckling. "Well. It's only natural; it is stone fruit season. You know, I had half a mind to make a—"

"Peach cream pie." She grinned at him. "With lots of cream."

Daniel blinked twice. "You can't handle that."

"Doesn't mean I can't tease you with it."

"Un huh. Because that's what you are. An incorrigible tease with an uneven delivery." He concluded before bending down and disappearing behind his screens. Persephone heard a drawer open and shut.

"Luckily, I'm not entirely ill-equipped," he said, magically producing a box of madeleines. "You must be hungry."

Persephone's eyes lit up, tracking the shell-shaped cakes in his hands, and licked her lips. "Why do you have those?"

"Baby, when you are as old as I am, you learned to be prepared for every occasion."

"Do you have a whole bar tucked away in your desk drawer, too?"

He meticulously set the box down on the edge of his desk as though he was designing an intricate trap, and absent-mindedly, he replied to her, keeping his gaze on the pastry, infuriating her, "Is it wet? I like it wet."

It took her a moment before she said, "This is so not fair." Persephone recognizing defeat when she saw it, so, begrudgingly, she trudged towards him, lips pouted and shoulders slumped, guided by the scent of almonds and vanilla.

All Daniel could do was smile.

As she reached for the madeleine, his fingertips smoothed down the length of her outreached arm, and she tumbled onto his lap. Partly by choice. Not at all by force.

In an instant, her lips found his, crushing into him. One arm came around his head, resting on his shoulders, caging him. Moaning her relief against him, Persephone darted her eager tongue out to lick along his bottom lip, and then she met his tongue, hot and wet and—

He pulled away, teasing her, giving her a little taste of what she could have—what was about to come—making her ache. She moaned once more, voicing her complaint, and she felt him against her lips. "Christ! When you moan like that, you make me want to do all sorts of dirty things to you."

She glared at him and said, "You're talking, not doing!" And he couldn't help but laugh, the sound low and tempting, before he captured her lips, nibbling, like he'd wanted to do to her firm ass, addicted to the way she sighed her pleasure and frustration into him. Her arm tightened around him as she shifted herself on his lap to take more from him; she needed so much more.

And Daniel gave it. His tongue sought entrance, testing and playing between her lips; he wanted her to open for him, to let him in completely, starting with those lips that drove him insane. Her mouth parted, and she met his tongue with her own, this time not letting him go, greedily stroking him, tasting him. He groaned, and she swallowed the sound, relishing his loss of control. Before she could gloat, however, she felt his arms tighten around her waist from under his dress shirt, trapping her. She was not going anywhere, and she didn't intend to.

Gathering her in his arms, he lifted her, readjusting so that she was straddling his lap, giving himself better access to everything so he could smell her wet desire for him pooling between her legs and feast on her—those kiss-swollen lips; the column of her neck; the firm peaks of her breasts, proud and hard, ready for his tongue and teeth—because she was his breakfast. His dessert. His. Full stop.

He drew a taut nipple in his mouth; his cock jerked to that soft little cry she gave. And wanting more, demanding more, Daniel rolled the tight bud in between his teeth. Her hips thrust into him in response, and he never felt quite as desired and powerful as at this moment: her head tilted back, breasts jutting out from his shirt, legs spread as wide as they could on his lap. Leaning against the edge of the desk on her lower back, the wood cold, opposite of his warmth, she offered herself up to him.

Her fingers dug into his muscle-corded shoulders, bunching his shirt in her fists, balancing herself on him; she rubbed her cunt on his rock-hard erection, wanting to seek relief, finding more lust, instead, building in her core. "Oh, yes, yes, yes..." Rocking against him, she was bringing herself to another orgasm.

But then she felt his hand grip her hip. He'd stopped her from stealing another orgasm from him before he pulled away. "You naughty, naughty girl. You're going to come on me again!"

She writhed against him—her inner muscles clenching tight—but his large hand was firmer. She begged, shaky and desperate, "Fuck me, Daniel. I need you in me!"

Loving his name on her lips, he growled low in his throat and pulled her towards him for another drugging kiss. His tongue probed deep inside her, licking the sensitive tip of hers. She pressed in deeper to taste the roughness, and only when she whimpered did he break off the kiss. Greedily, he wanted to hear more, and knowing he'd get a big, fat "fuck you" thrown at his face, he asked it anyway, "Say that again, baby."

Persephone flipped him off with one slender middle finger before sliding her hands down to the button of his jeans, ignoring Daniel's satisfied smile, yanking at his waistband frantically, not caring how she would get to his cock. She'd run out of patience and decided to take matters into her own hands.

"Oh, my, where are your manners, young lady?" He caught both hands in one of his large ones, and with one tug, he threw her arms over her head while his other hand wrapped around her waist. He pulled her to her feet before flipping her around, pressing her into his desk.

He bent her over and watched her struggle to shrug off his dress shirt. His cock jumped at the sight, at the urgency and the frenzy of it, straining uncomfortably against his jeans, pressing into the back of her thigh. The white fabric fell to the floor, revealing Persephone's cinched waist and the flare of her hips. Her pink pussy lips, plump and swollen, coated with her juices, beckoned at him. And then, as if goading him into abandoning his next meeting was not enough, she wiggled her ass, taunting him. Daniel cursed, running his palm along the curvature of her ass.

A shudder coursed through her when his palm found the flesh of her butt, and something within her tightened.

"Now, this is a perfectly ripe peach," he said, tracing along the creases underneath her cheeks. She closed her eyes at the warmth of his fingers, sucking in a breath. "We will just have to see if it's as juicy as it feels."

Facing the wood desk, Persephone could only imagine his face—his left eyebrow slightly arched and the corner of his lips kicking up into a lopsided smile—for dangling what she wanted in front of her—well, behind her—but this was not the time to be pedantic. "Asshole!"

He snickered. "Hmmm. Trust me, baby, we will get there someday. Today, though, we have to work your fucking tight cunt." And with that, he dipped his finger into the cleft of her pussy, parting her. She was so wet—so primed for him—the warmth of her channel swallowed it immediately.

"God, yes," she moaned when his finger entered her, and she pushed her ass back as if his arm was her throne and she was claiming it, marking it with the smell of her sex. He could barely move his finger, so snug and tight, but she was whimpering like she had his hard cock stuffed in her.

"Fuck! You're so greedy!" Daniel's voice came hoarse and thick with arousal.

At that, Persephone glanced over her shoulder and smiled at him. Daniel would be a fool to believe that she'd feel any guilt or shame in her teasing smile because she didn't. It was power and lust—she was power and lust—and all Daniel wanted to do, then, was to ram his hard dick in her.

And that was what he did. His heart pounded in his chest as he practically tore his jeans and boxers down with his left hand, spread her legs with his knees roughly—his right hand still embedded in her tiny cunt—and replaced his finger with his solid, aching cock. He let her wet channel mold around him, the softness filling in every valley, compressing the bulging veins. Persephone barely had the time to enjoy the loaded thud when the metal button of his jeans hit the hardwood floor before she felt his cock breaking through the lips and stretching her.

The emptiness fulfilled. At last.

Her eyes rolled back into her skull as the sensation of being filled by him took over her entire body. She drew out each vowel, "Oh, fuck, yes! Daniel!"

Her tight pussy clamped around his cock as though her life depended on it, squeezing the life out of him. This wouldn't do. So, he leaned forward and murmured softly into her ear, "Baby, you need to relax and let me fuck you, OK?" But the coaxing seemed to have only made it worse—he felt her inner muscles contract around his cock.

"Incorrigible tease!" He spanked her, watching her luscious ass bounce under his palm the way it was designed to.

At the slap, Persephone giggled and tightened her hold on his shaft even more, betraying her pretend innocence. Not caring. Taking.

Daniel pulled out, leaving the engorged tip in between her pussy lips, letting the folds tease the sensitive crown, before sliding his cock in to the hilt. His balls slammed hard against her rounded cheeks. In and out, he repeated, smoothly spreading her cream, burying his length deep within her before withdrawing. But her tiny whimpers timed perfectly to his thrusts threatened to throw off his control.

Clawing her hand into the hardwood, Persephone was getting impatient—he was enjoying the slow fucking way too much—so this time, when he was about to back out from her, she thrust her hips back and started rolling her hips back and forth, using his dick to hit the bundle of nerves sitting in her front wall. Grabbing onto the edge of his desk, her knuckles turning white and pink, she gyrated her ass on his cock as she slurred her "yeses" and "fucks." He could spill himself at that, his control slipping away—it had been three days since he had his cock in her—as she took what she needed and fucked him.

His hand came around the curve of her hip to find her clit, using the leverage to bring her closer to him, and started pumping himself into her. Faster and harder. To hell with control. Persephone felt a warm rush of moisture pooling when she heard Daniel's pants and groans. "Oh, baby, yes, fuck me! Yes, I can feel you tighten around my cock. Fuck!"

Her pussy contracted; she was close. She cupped his hand on her sex, jamming it towards herself, giving herself more pressure on her nub, moaning for more, building toward her release. "Come in me, Daniel. You need to come in me! I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me and rushing down my pussy, my thighs and my panties."

She tensed up, every fiber in her strung tautly, and her breath stopped as her inner muscles clamped around him one last time, refusing to let his cock go, before her orgasm took hold of her. With a breathless shriek, Persephone spasmed in his arms as her pussy milked him for his cream. Wave after wave, she massaged his cock as her muscles pulsated relentlessly around him.

Holding Persephone to him and burying his nose in her dark hair, his fingers gripping tightly around her waist, Daniel exploded inside her, filling her small cunt with continuous jets of his seed, pumping, until she wrung him dry. Still lodged inside her, he collapsed onto his Persephone. Bearing his weight, she broke into a series of sighs and giggles.

And wanting to prolong her utterly satisfied laughter—not at all trying to get back at her for making him miss his meeting—he ran his hand down her curves, assaulting and firing every nerve ending in her, setting off tingles and goosebumps everywhere on her supple body. Persephone squirmed, screamed, laughed, pleaded for him to stop, begged for mercy—she didn't know anymore—but in the struggle, he'd slipped his now-soft dick out of her and turned her around to face him. Her breathing evened out, and she smiled up at him, pure and without reserve, for it was in his arms that she found home.

Stroking the side of her face gently, Daniel leaned in, trying to steal a kiss, but she was a touch faster, evading him by hopping backward onto his desk. She smirked at him, giggling, before her legs splayed wide; his glistening cum seeped from the slit of her puffy pussy lips, trickling down her inner thigh.

Persephone tugged on his muted paisley tie to pull him closer for a soft peck on the cheek. "When's your next meeting?"


12