Person-al Penile Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go", she finally states, matter-of-factly. But you just stare at her, incredulous, as she briefly wiggles, reorienting herself upon you. The movement squeezes an involuntary groan out of you, the flesh of her cunt scraping erotically against your shaft, and you can feel your penis pulse faintly as it does, equally involuntary. The temptation to move it is...strong. But you're a bit too shocked to act on it.

"That should do it." Mags lays her palms on your waist, supporting herself as she leans her head closer to you, her irises playfully glimmering from above. "Thought I told you to keep those eyes closed."

"And...and I thought you weren't planning on stealing my seed for yourself."

"Only half right. I'm still not sharing it." Then she grins, and her voice again adopts that wonderful, sultry confidence. "But we're not having sex, if that's what you're thinking. So you can keep your seed to yourself, at least for now."

Not having sex, huh? Could have fooled you. Not sure what she'd call it, then.

"I guess I can let you watch, though. I know I'd be a little curious about this."

"Still not up to speed on exactly what 'this' is, babe."

Maggy only giggles mischievously, again choosing not to give you a straight answer. "That's okay. You just need to keep laying riiiiight there." Then she closes her eyes, taking a deep breath, apparently collecting herself in preparation. It appears she really wasn't lying to you; unless she's a better actress than you've given her credit for, she really is planning on taking the lead. Looks like a pretty major transformation, too, if her demeanor and secrecy are anything to judge by.

But then her eyes snap open again, and she gives you a stern look. "Oh - and if this works, you better not take me off without a really good reason. Or I'll be really mad. Ok??

"...Ok?"

"Good! That's a promise, then. I'm trusting you on that!"

Then, before you can even begin to make sense of her odd word choice, her eyes snap shut once more. "Hfffffffff..." she breathes in, loudly filling her lungs. You can feel her body rising slightly as she does.

"Hlld RLL sttl, 'k?", she finally mumbles out from between her teeth, cutting her elongated breath off.

Then she seals her lips tightly together. And...blows.

Her cheeks instantly puff up, and you have to choke back another laugh at the sight. She's clearly trying to do SOMETHING impressive - but all she actually does is make her cheeks balloon outwards a bit. It's rather silly looking, all things considered. Her face quivers, her tightly closed eyes twitching with strain; you can feel her thighs clench tighter around you to match, her entire body getting into the action. But nothing else of note really looks to happen to her. And, after a moment, a quiet "FFF...F...fffff..." begins to haltingly stream from between her lips, the seal on her breath beginning to fail.

"Fwahhh!" Maggy at last gasps out, releasing her breath and huffing with exertion.

"Very impressive." you helpfully comment.

"Shut it, you. I told you, I'm not...really sure how to do this. Give me a sec."

Thankfully, your girlfriend doesn't appear to be discouraged by your sarcasm. Instead, she settles herself back into position, braces herself more solidly against you, and takes another long, drawn-out breath...

"Hfffffff..."

...before resuming again her rodent impression. You decide not to comment on that particular bit of imagery, though; honestly, you're starting to worry about the time. You'll have to leave fairly soon if you want to get there before things get too wild, so if Maggy's actually going somewhere with this, you'd prefer she start hurrying it up.

But then, as if in response to your thoughts, a light, quivering, muscular shudder travels through her form. It runs from her head downwards; you can actually both see it and feel it yourself, where your bodies meet each other. And that puts you on alert. You're somewhat familiar with the sensation. It usually came when she'd managed to get something to click. Fun tended to follow.

"You doing ok, Mags?" you hesitantly ask, not sure if you should interrupt her. "If there's anything you need me to help you with, you know you can just - WHOA!"

You don't bother to finish that offer, though. It doesn't seem that important, suddenly. Instead, your attention is drawn entirely to Maggy's head - her neck, specifically - as, before your eyes, it abruptly inflates, suddenly bulging forcefully outwards. Her eyes remain tightly closed, her reddened face and rounded cheeks still quivering with the force of her entrapped breath; below them, however, her neck quickly, fleshily expands, from the top downwards, until the entire thing is nearly double its normal width. Her upper torso seems to bloat a bit, too, where her neck connects to it; a slight, tapering swelling that allows her neck's sudden heft to fade more gradually into the rest of her body.

"Whaaaaaat the hell..." you breathe out, watching with not a small amount of disgust as her cheeks themselves appear to follow suit, her face slowly beginning to swell outwards to match.

"Pwahhh!"

But then Maggy opens her mouth, releasing her pent-up breath - and her face, at least, swiftly returns to normal, the slight distortion you'd thought you'd seen it undergoing reverting almost instantly. She opens her eyes again, and glances down at you expectantly, a wry grin indicating her apparent satisfaction with...whatever the hell she's succeeded in doing to herself.

"Well?"

"Well, that's not exactly flattering." you honestly answer.

She pouts, tilting her head to the side. "Hey, now! That's not very-"

But her motion comes to a quick halt, her newly bulbous neck proving less than limber. Something about its feel seems to surprise her, and she quickly raises a hand, inspecting it. "Oh", she sheepishly comments, giving her throat a few tentative squeezes. "Ok, yeah. That's not right. Let me just..."

Then she screws up her face, and appears to...swallow? And, bizarrely, that seems to do the trick; her neck rapidly deflates back down to size, her body returning to its normal shape in a downwards-flowing, muscular wave, leaving her appearing as she had before, no worse for wear. "Mnng." She groans, screwing up her face again. It doesn't really sound like she's in pain, though; you can feel her quiver again, and this one manages to worm its way all the way through to the flesh enveloping your dick.

She appears to be enjoying herself.

"...Mng. Man, that feels WEIRD." Maggy swallows once more, and the last bit of remnant swollenness vanishes from her neck. Flowing seamlessly away into her body, before disappearing entirely. "Ok, well, THAT should do it. Now I think we just wait for a sec."

You squint at her, unsure how to even begin to respond to that. But you don't have to, apparently; she's already grabbing at your hand, insistently prompting you to raise it towards her.

"C'mon! Feel this. Betcha can't guess what I'm doing~."

She places your hand on her boob, pressing your fingers into its warm, rounded surface. You look at her quizzically, but don't complain, gently squeezing the tit as prompted. It's a boob, all right; her skin's smooth, and firm, and you can feel a perky nipple bending under your palm as you're pressed into it. But that's all there is TO feel. There doesn't seem to be anything particularly weird about it.

"Oh. Is it not...?" she remarks, confused, evidently having not received her expected reaction.

"Mnggg."

Then she tenses, moaning again. And, almost immediately, you feel a peculiar rush of coldness beneath your fingers, the fleshy feel of Maggy's breast pressing against your hand suddenly becoming...different. In a measured, descending surge, the sensation of her skin beneath your palm changes, from top to bottom. It's crazy, actually; it feels a bit like her boob presses outwards and INTO your hand, like some odd pressure behind it is making it subtly expand. But then you feel that pressure quickly leave, traveling further downwards inside of her in a strange, rolling motion. And it leaves her breast feeling weird.

Like, all of a sudden, the skin covering it isn't even real skin anymore?

"There we go! I think that's right?" Maggy remarks, mostly to herself. But she's still looking at you expectantly - and she doesn't release your hand. "Try it now! Pinch it, or...or something."

You still have absolutely no idea what the heck she's done to herself. But you follow her instructions, tentatively pinching part of her breast between your fingers. You glance at her worriedly, wanting to make sure your grip isn't hurting her - but her expectant expression doesn't change. So you commit, and pull a bit on her skin, humoring her.

And pull. And pull.

And...pull?

...Ok, wow. That is NOT normal.

Maggy laughs, apparently amused at your expression. You don't pay it much heed, though. The sight of your girlfriend's breast stretching elastically between your fingers, pulling outwards almost a full three inches from her body, is a bit more than you were bargaining for. You stare at it, wide-eyed, not sure what to make of it; at first glance, it still LOOKS like skin, but it's CLEARLY not. It's bizarre. But...

...Actually, looking closer, there's something else strange about it. You narrow your eyes, pulling it a little bit further towards you. There's a certain tension to it, like it wants to snap out of your hands, but it comes easily enough. And doing so confirms your suspicions. It's hard to notice, especially where it's lying flat against her, but you actually think you can actually kinda see through it. Not entirely, mind; it's tinted, and still APPEARS to be the right color from a distance, but it's more...skin-tone, then skin.

And it's also rubbery. Really rubbery.

Maggy sits quietly, watching you for a second - but then she raises a hand of her own to her cheek, grabbing a section of her skin for herself and pulling it gingerly outwards. She seems a little tentative at first, as if she's not actually certain that it's safe - but she gets over that trepidation fairly quickly, and even starts to grin. A grin that only gets wider as she stretches her cheek further from her face.

Then, after it's reached an inch or two, she lets it snap back into position with a slight, rubbery sound.

*Snp.*

"Ta-da! Elasti-girl. You like?" she asks, clearly pleased with herself.

"I don't see how you being stretchy helps either of us, I'm afraid", you retort. Though your voice is a little less confident-sounding than you'd like. You're a little freaked out, honestly.

Maggy scowls at that. "Well, you're pretty thick, aren't you?" she remarks. But then she seems to reconsider, and the smile returns to her face. "But, well, all right. I guess I can tell you now. I..."

Then her face contorts again, her eyes squinting with effort. "...Mng." She shivers.

Yeesh. Now her hands on your stomach feel icier, too. You've also begun to notice an odd, distinctive smell starting to hang around her; a weird, kinda artificial scent. It reminds you a bit of latex, actually.

"You're...?" you prompt, as you feel her shivering tapering off again.

"Yes!" she responds, abruptly leaning her face towards you again. She seems strangely excited. "I", she happily asserts, "Have got your penis covered! No one's getting' through me."

...What.

"...What."

"Look, see??"

Then she opens her jaw wide. You squint, trying to make out whatever she's showing you - but it only takes a second for you to spot it. Inside of Maggy's mouth, there's...some kind of thin, flesh-toned film, stretching between and connecting both the roof and floor of her jaw, just behind her teeth. It looks to create a perfect seal over her throat, actually; you can't see any gaps in it from where you're looking, at least. And it's made of the same rubbery material he skin's becoming, if you're not mistaken; you can even see her tongue pressing against it from behind, indenting it, as if in demonstration. You briefly wonder how the heck she's managing to speak through it, but she's not finished with her explanation.

"A condom!" She chirps, allowing her lips to close once again. "Me, that is."

And, with that, she purses her lips, and gently blows - causing the rubbery seal to briefly bulge out past them, forming itself into a shiny, flesh-toned bubble about the size of a nickel. Then, her demonstration done, she lets it droop again, giggling as her lips work the saliva-soaked film back inside of her mouth.

...What.

"...A condom," you eventually respond. You're mostly just automatically echoing her, though.

"Yep!" She nods enthusiastically. "Good idea, right??" Then she straightens herself back up, digging her chilly fingers into your chest as she assumes what she probably thinks is a confident stance. "No yucky sluts are gonna get at you on MY watch!"

"...Mags."

"Yeah?"

"That's fucky."

You let her stretchy skin snap back onto her boob to emphasize your point; she yelps, surprised.

"Oh, come on! Don't be a jerk about it! It'll be fun!" she whines. "And anyway, it's not like I can really stop it anymore~." Then she pokes you in the chest accusingly. "'Sides, aren't you happy? Now you won't have to turn into any cutesy clothes for me. You lucky dog, you."

You're not sure if you should even be happy about that anymore, though. This girl, you swear. She's been known to come up with some weird shit, yes - but a condom? You've never even HEARD of something like that. Though, now that you're looking for them, you actually do think you might see what could be the beginning stages of just such a transformation; the section of skin you've pulled on does kinda have this strange, taut, lustrous veneer to it, now. The way the light reflects off of her is starting to look a little off, too. Like...well, like her skin's steadily turning of some kind of latex.

Just...like a condom. Man, what a trippy thought that is.

"And you're...ok with this?" you eventually manage. It's more of a technicality, of course; she wasn't wrong. She DID appear to have already committed. The only question was for how long, at this point.

"And how long, exactly, are you planning on BEING a...well, you know."

But your questions only make her giggle some more. "All night, obviously," she answers sultrily. She rocks her hips on your dick, to emphasize. "I'm not about to let you get away halfway through."

Then she laughs outright. A happy, lighthearted noise. A world away from her attitude of mere minutes previous. "And yes, obviously. I'm the one doing it, aren't I? I'm not as boring as you are, you know. Plus, this way, you'll get to have me riding your cock alllll nig...all...?"

But she tenses, suddenly, halting her words. You can tell why, too; the start of another round of quivering shivers has started to build up in your girlfriend's muscles. This one seems pretty intense, too - you even see Maggy's eyes widen for a second, their intensity apparently taking her aback. She clamps her mouth shut as they start to travel up her torso, her shoulders visibly shaking with instinctive effort; as they rise up her neck, however, her jaw gradually slackens, the skin around it wrinkling unnaturally with every quiver. Until, finally...

"Mnnnnnnngggg...!"

...her mouth drops down loosely, a particularly sultry moan releasing from deep within of her lungs. Her flap of wet, pinkish latex falls out with it, loosely hanging against her chin as she groans happily, her honey-hued eyes briefly losing their focus. And, as they do, you feel her body settle heavily down on top of you, her muscles going slack in apparent pleasure. Her vagina, however, does not follow suit. Instead, its warm, moist walls squeeze tighter around your cock to accommodate, her shifting weight creating some rather pleasant friction against your glans. Again, the temptation to thrust inside of her comes strong; the erotic, primal sound of her voice certainly doesn't help things.

*Snp*

But what DOES help is the extreme, out-of-place tightness that abruptly snaps around the base of your cock. That, and the sharp drop in temperature the pussy flesh it's buried in quickly cycles through.

"Gah!" you cry out, shocked. That is NOT pleasant. But it doesn't stop there; instead, the quivering continues to wrack Maggy's body. Her pudgy thighs are the next victims, the smooth, blood-warmed flesh that presses against your sides subtly starting to replace itself in a gradual wave of artifice. Just like before, you can feel a kind of bulging tautness traveling down her legs, beneath her skin - and every inch of her it passes is left just as cold to the touch as the rest of her has become.

Or, well, not so much cold, you finally realize, as the last bit of her body heat you can still feel against your skin starts to worryingly fade. Just...not warm. Cooling.

"...?"

It takes you a moment to register Maggy's words; the sudden shock to your groin has really thrown you for a loop. You do catch then once she repeats herself, though: she's worriedly calling your name.

"You okay?" she reiterates. "Sorry about that. That just kinda...happened. Heehee." Then she cocks her head, meeting your gaze. "You didn't get hurt or anything, did you?"

"Something's...something's different, downstairs", you gasp out. You're already starting to acclimate to the sudden lack of heat inside of her, but there's something else wrong, too. You can't quite place it, but the texture of her cunt, wrapping around your dick, is definitely off. Distressingly so.

"Yeah. Yeah, I know what you mean. I think...well, actually, why don't we just...?"

Her face turns quizzical, the gears visibly turning in her head. Then she tenses her arms against your chest - and starts pushing herself slightly upwards in an attempt to draw herself off of your cock.

But, instead of the soft, reluctant squelch of flesh parting with flesh you'd expect, there's instead a distinct, plastic-y crinkle. Instead of the heady, vaginal smell of a women, there's a sudden burst of that same latex scent you've been noticing - even stronger, this time. And, instead of the sight of her bright-pink labia curling back upwards along your shaft, you instead see...

"...What the hell is that, Mags."

...a tightly furled, thick, flesh-toned, elastic ring. Wrapped tightly around your cock, near the base, and being drawn slightly upwards as Maggy lifts herself. It hangs about a half an inch below where her vagina should be - but also where her vagina mostly isn't. Instead, there's a short, stretching length of pinkish latex connecting to, and apparently continuing on as, the rest of her 'skin'. And, where you should be seeing your dick nestling within her nethers, you instead see it simply of disappear inside of her, being drawn upwards and inwards into the round, featureless hole whose edges that same tinted film stretches from. It's a bit lighter hued than the band hanging below it is, admittedly - but it's still nowhere NEAR the sexy, shapely, glistening pink womanhood that should be between Maggy's legs.

Though you only get to see it for an instant, as your girlfriend quickly slams herself back down onto you, her eyes wide. The unsettling crinkling sounds out again as her skin shuffles back downwards, another whiff of that same latex-y odor once again joining it. It's super apparent now, and pretty much permeates the room - though, thankfully, it doesn't actually smell all that bad to you.