Personal Ads Ch. 03

Story Info
Personal Ads part 3.
10.3k words
5.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/F, M+/F, F/F, Interracial, Exhibitionism, Interracial

***

My head was in a whirl all the way home, I stopped off at a KFC Restaurant...well, a knock-off of a KFC anyway..., I ate a chicken burger and a small fries and drank a milkshake for the extra energy. I got home at nine o'clock on Sunday evening and tumbled straight into bed, I didn't even take my dress off, I just used it as a nighty. I have to say one thing about an active sex life, it is better than any sleeping draught on the market, over the counter or on a doctor's prescription.

I woke to an argument in the street; the man from the ground floor flat had a firm grip on Gavin's collar and was going to 'Do for Him!' I looked at my clock, it was eight o'clock in the morning, I'd had a solid eleven hours sleep but still resented the assault on my sleep so I got up, I took a piss and walked out into the street bare foot, still in my crumpled dress from the day before. I looked at Gavin and shook my head and then I put my hands on the older man's shoulders, "I don't give a damned what he did and when, nothing justifies this kind of row in our sleepy little village at this time of the day!" and with that, I pulled the man towards me and raised my right knee, burying it deep into his 'Family Jewels!', he let Gavin go free and sank to his knees gasping for breath.

"Now don't make me have to come out and settle any more arguments between you two,"

Gavin gave me a 'Moon eyed look', "You're magnificent when you're angry...are you sure that you won't let me clean your windows?"

"Do you have your own ladder?"

"No but I know that you have a set in your garage, John used them all the time didn't he?"

"Clean them if you like...don't clean them...it's all the same to me. Just stop climbing through people's windows to touch them up in their sleep or a thumping from 'Gasper!' over there won't be your only problem!"

I stomped silently back into my house, it would have been more impressive if my bare feet had been covered in Sue's walking boots but all I had were my bare feet so I made up for that by slamming my front door so hard that it rattled the glass insert.

Page 36

I went back to bed to try and get another hour's sleep but before I could drift off I heard the clank of my husband's ...my...aluminium ladder hitting the front wall of my house just under my bedroom window, Gavin had decided to clean my windows and he'd chosen to start with my bedroom window. I heard the sound of wet rag rubbing on glass and twisted my head a little to look down the length of my body towards the window.

The foot of my bed pointed towards the window, apparently, one of the reasons that so many people felt uncomfortable in hotel rooms was because the bed was usually sideways on to both the window and the door, humans felt safer if their feet pointed in the direction of the most vulnerable point of their cave. John obviously felt that our windows were the most vulnerable point in our bedroom so now I found my feet pointing directly at my lecherous teenaged neighbour as he cleaned my windows...my feet pointing at Gavin meant that he could see up under the hem my dress.

"What are you looking at you horny little bugger?"

I was hoping that your bed would have been the other way around and under the window like Mary's bed but it's a nice view from here all the same. I closed my eyes and tried to get back to sleep; it was no skin off my nose that Gavin could see my knickers...

I was just starting to drift off when I got a flashback to the previous evening, the photograph that Sue took of me holding my dress up under my chin, flashing my body to her against a backdrop of cars driving past, the photograph followed by the kiss and her giving me back my bra and knickers and telling me that I could put my knickers back on for the drive home if I liked...I didn't, I threw my bra and knickers onto the front passenger seat of my car and that was where they were still...so, Gavin wasn't looking at my knickers...still, no skin off my nose.

"Gavin...what the fuck are you doing, get down from there right now!"

"It's okay dad, Mrs Clarke said I could clean her windows if I like!"

"You've been up there for fifteen minutes, you aren't cleaning windows, you're being a bleeding peeping Tom!"

I dragged myself off of my bed and walked over to the window and leaned out so now I was really close to Gavin, "It's okay, I know he's being a little pervert but there's no harm in looking is there?"

Gavin sniffed at my neck and whispered, "You don't smell of peach blossom today Mrs Clarke."

"And what do I smell of today Gavin?"

"Sex...impure sex Mrs Clarke...can I come in and wash your windows from the inside?"

I looked down into the street at his father, "Do you have time for a coffee Ben?"

Page 37

"I was just popping down the shop for a newspaper Mrs Clarke...but I'd love one when I get back."

"Vicky...please call me Vicky. Do you prefer percolated or instant?"

"Either is fine with me."

"Oh Ben, be a dear and pick me up a pint of milk from the shop please."

I went down to the kitchen to put the kettle on and Gavin suddenly lost all interest in washing my bedroom window. I could have changed, after all the dress I was wearing had to be a little skanky as I'd worn it for a four mile walk in the summer sun and then I'd slept all night in it so it was all wrinkled as well...I could have slipped my legs into a clean pair of knickers but I didn't, I just sat at the kitchen table with two cups of black coffee in front of me, waiting for Gavin's father to get back from the shop.

Ben knocked at my back door, I instinctively looked at the little window in the side all of the kitchen, Gavin was there now, cleaning the living daylights out of the small window. "It's open Ben!"...'It's always open Ben!' echoed in my head.

Ben walked in with a massive grin on his face, I'd placed the second cup of coffee in front of the seat opposite mine across the table, expecting Ben to sit opposite me but he sat adjacent to me and pulled his coffee over to the other seat.

I had to turn through forty-five degrees to more face him and as I wriggled around in my seat, Ben's eyes shot down to my legs and the hem of my dress. I should have lifted my bum and straightened my dress out, it was hiked up a little now and more of my thighs were on display than I'd intended.

Ben did that thing that men do when someone did something they liked; he nodded his head and smiled. I had no doubt that if I lifted my bum and pulled my dress back down to my knees that he would change to a frown and shake his head...positive reinforcement, aimed at moving another person subtly, without words towards an outcome that they wanted over one that they didn't.

"Sugar?"

"One please."

"What do I owe you for the milk?"

"Nothing...I'm using it as well after all." he brought his cup up to his lips and blew across the top and in that gust of breath I heard a whispered, "You could pay for it in kind if you like!"

Ben was still grinning at me, his eyes jumped up to my breasts and back down to the hem of my dress between my legs. Each time his eyes returned to my hem he raised his eyebrows. He eyes were saying 'Higher' and the smile was saying 'please'.

Page 38

I sipped at my coffee and looked over at Gavin watching us through the little window that he'd spent fifteen minutes washing.

"I'm surprised that you invited me in for a coffee Vicky."

I was jerked back from looking at Gavin, "Sorry...what?"

"I said that I was surprised that you invited me in...John always said that you weren't very sociable...I mean, you never went to the pub with him or came out to any of the village functions or parties."

I hid my smile behind my coffee cup, John just didn't want to risk doing anything in our village that would get us a bad reputation...keeping his little kinks away from where we lived...his little kinks or our little kinks.

"I don't really like going to the pub, I don't drink and get uncomfortable around drunken people."

"John said that you were a counsellor back in Newcastle, will you go back to that now that John's..."

"Dead!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I was just wondering if you'd go back to that profession now that you're alone."

"I was never a counsellor Ben, I was doing my degree at Newcastle University and I had to do work experience in a Psychiatrist's office...I was never allowed to sit in on actual consultations, just a few group therapy sessions."

"Pity, I was hoping that you'd take the top off of that silly bugger's head..." Ben gestured towards the window that Gavin was washing over and over again, "...and reprogram him before he ends up in court on a sexual assault charge!"

I shook my head and took another sip from my coffee.

"I'm not qualified to help him but I think that you're right, he does need help!"

Ben blew into his coffee again and again the breath carried an almost whispered message. "We could all do with a little help from you darling."

I moved my right foot a little and Ben spilt a little of his coffee in his rush to look back down at my legs...just in case he got a better view up under my dress.

"I always thought that you guys around here were very insular and stand-offish, perhaps that was just John, feeding me a line to keep me safely tucked away at home."

"Why do you think he'd want to do that?"

Page 39

"His mother ran off with a neighbour when he was very young and his dad pinched another man's wife to replace her...I'm not certain but I think it was almost like a revolving bedroom door in his house while he was growing up...I guess that he thought that if he kept me in the house I wouldn't be tempted by other men!"

Ben smiled again, more nodding of his head...positive reinforcement at getting me to open up.

"Do you think that you could have been tempted away from John by another man?"

I shook my head, he frowned and shook his head, he didn't like that response.

"I have no idea, I've never really mixed with other men since I married John."

Ben smiled and nodded his head again and then he looked thoughtful for a moment, he covered his smile with his cup and said, "Do you think..." Ben paused to form the right words and as he did he looked over towards Paul and Gail's house or he was looking in that direction through the walls, "...that's why John had sex with you so often?"

It flashed in my mind that Paul had told Ben about seeing John fucking me on the kitchen table...or perhaps Gail had told him the same way that she told Gavin on Friday night. Ben looked at the kitchen table and smiled.

I feigned shock at his statement.

"Rumour has it that you used to wait for John to get home every night almost naked just waiting for sex...one of your neighbours...who shall remain nameless...started that rumour after seeing you face down on this very table, he said that all you had on was a dress and nothing else and that your dress was up over your head."

I suddenly had an idea, "I usually wear just a dress with no knickers or bra under it...nothing to do with sex."

"What about now...you have knickers and a bra on now...right?"

I thought for just a moment and then I stood up and turned my back on Ben and pulled the back of my dress right up to my neck, just for a second before I let it drop back down again, the sound of a bucket full of water being dropped outside my back window proved that Gavin had seen my quick flash to his father too.

Ben looked genuinely shocked but he was grinning widely and nodding his head, more positive reinforcement, he was showing me that he approved of my flashing my naked back to him and showing me that he'd like to see more.

He looked back at the table top again, "Do you enjoy fucking bent over the table?"

Page 40

"You offering?"

His grin widened again, "I'd love to fuck you bent over the table."

"I'd let you if your wife agreed that you could."

That smile fell away again, his frown returned, "I don't think my wife would be too happy at the suggestion of me fucking you."

I shrugged my shoulders, "Pity."

Ben finished his coffee and stood up, Deb will be wondering where I got to, I told her I was just going out for a paper."

I stood up as well, Ben gave me an awkward look and he changed direction from heading for the back door, he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek, "You sure about not wanting me to fuck you?"

"Only with your wife's blessing!"

Ben left. I walked into the living room, I expected to see Ben walking down the street towards the right, towards his house but he was crossing the road and I watched as he knocked on Paul's front door. I ran up to my bedroom, if the wind was gentle enough and blowing from Paul's house towards mine I'd hear what they were talking about.

"I'm telling you, she's there right now, all she has on is her dress man...she showed me."

"Lying bastard...okay...what colour is her pubic hair?"

"She turned her back but she pulled her dress right up to her shoulder to prove she wasn't wearing her knickers or bra."

"And you say she offered you sex...I don't believe you!"

"Honestly...if my Deb was like your Gail, I'd be rooting her right now...Gail would say that she was happy for you to fuck Vicky wouldn't she?"

"We've talked about it a few times since John died, Gail keeps telling me to knock on Vicky's door and see if I can do anything for her!"

"Where is Gail right now?"

"She's gone to her parent's house for a few days; she's pissed off with me for not taking her abroad for our holiday this year."

Page 41

"So are you at home all this fortnight for the holidays?"

Paul grinned and shook his head, "I did a few extra shifts at work to make a little more money and I'm spending a little of it on a fishing competition from Friday to Sunday, that's why I didn't book a holiday away this year."

"And you think that Gail is really stopping at her parent's house for a few days?"

"Probably, she's probably visiting one of her old boyfriends from when she was at school though, her parents don't really like me so they'd be happy to have her using their house to commit adultery in!"

Ben said his goodbyes and walked home, leaving Paul on his doorstep looking at my living room window.

Gavin knocked on my kitchen door so I opened it for him, "I've finished...I'm not married, I don't have a wife to cheat on, can I take up the offer that you gave my dad?"

'The window cleaner would have charged me five pounds to clean my windows if he did them fortnightly and ten pounds if I only wanted him to do them as a one-off...' ran through my mind, '...Sue gave me to the taxi driver for twenty minutes yesterday to cover a five pounds taxi ride...'

"Have you got a condom?"

Gavin almost dislocated his shoulder rushing to get his hand into his back pocket, he pulled his wallet out of his pocket and produced a foil wrapped condom and showed it to me. I took it from him and inspected the foil for breaks or pin holes, the wrapper was still intact.

"Okay, you get twenty minutes for cleaning my windows...fifteen minutes because you used my ladders and you can't kiss me on the lips!"

I walked backwards to the table, ripping the condom open as I went, "Trousers down!"

Gavin ripped his trousers off, not just down to his ankles; his cock was rampant as I rolled the condom down over his cock. I set the kitchen timer to fifteen minutes and started it running before I pulled my dress off over my head and leaned over the kitchen table face down.

Gavin was in me like a rat up a drainpipe and he was impersonating the energiser bunny. I didn't have to hold off my orgasm like I did when my husband fucked me, I was getting very little out of the act and was really glad that I'd set the fifteen minute time limit. Gavin was fucking me with one eye on the timer and he synchronised his climax with the countdown on the clock, both reaching zero at the same time.

As soon as he pulled his cock out of my cunt I pushed up off the table and turned to look at his cock to make sure that his cock was still sheathed. The little teat hanging down off of the end of the condom had a teaspoon full of seed in it. I pulled it off of his cock and tied the neck so that the seed wouldn't escape and then I tossed it into the bin before seeing Gavin out.

Page 42

I pulled my dress back on, still didn't bother to get changed, mainly because, having had my windows cleaned I'd decided to spring clean the rest of the house so I was going to get sweaty. I missed lunch because it was the first time I'd cleaned anything in over a month, the cleanliness of my house didn't seem so important after John died.

I finished dusting the last room and turned my attention to the bathroom, I scrubbed and wiped down every surface, I bleach-bombed the toilet and then filled the bath and climbed in for a soak.

There was a knock at the front door, 'Police, Vicar or someone from the city...villagers always came to the back door,' ran through my mind. The doorbell rang twice, urgent sounding somehow.

I wrapped myself in a bath-sheet and waddled down the stairs, I opened the front door and looked at the woman standing there, high heel shoes with painted toenails peeking out, above the knee Rayon dress with plunging neckline and a lot of cleavage on display.

"Hello, can I help..." the smile and the short hairstyle sounded bells in my head, "...Sue...is that you?"

Sue grinned at me and nodded her head. I was looking through a mirror that was the other side of a time-warp, I was looking at myself in twenty years time.

"What have you done..."

Sue interrupted me, "Can I come in?"

"...God sorry...yes...yes of course, come right in!"

Sue walked into my living room and inspected it.

"What have you done to your hair...to your everything, like where have you got all that breast mass from?"

"I got the hair colour from that picture I took of you last night, I made my face up so that I could look like an older version of you and I have a very good quality basque on under my dress...it's a little uncomfortable in this heat but it feels as sexy as hell walking around looking like this."

Sue had transformed herself from 'Bull-Dyke' to feminine angel overnight. She moved into my kitchen and looked around, she was picking up storage jars and reading the labels, she opened the bread bin and looked at my bread and then she stepped on the peddle to open my rubbish bin...

"I see that you've been busy...looks like a lot of cleaning and a fresh used condom...been having fun?"

Page 43

"A boy from up the road cleaned my windows, Gavin, I'm sure I mentioned him..."

"The boy that leans into open bedroom windows to fondle older women and visits the woman across the road when her husband goes out to work?"

I nodded my head, "Well, I reckoned that I should have offered him between five and ten pounds...or...well, in the end I offered him fifteen minutes instead!"

"Why only fifteen minutes?"

"He used my ladder, water, bucket and cloths, I was going to offer him twenty minutes, like you gave the taxi driver for the five pound fare."

"I still think you should have given him thirty minutes at least..." Sue looked out of my kitchen window at my back garden, "...or forty, your garden is relatively private, have you ever sunbathed in the nude out there?"

I shook my head.

"Why not?"

"John never wanted to do anything at home...not outside anyway. When we went on holiday he always asked me to go topless on the beach and, if we had a balcony he would get me to sunbathe in the nude out there and at night we often had sex on the beach or the balcony."

"So you don't object to sunbathing in the nude?"

I shook my head.

"I'd love to see you sunbathe in the nude."