Personal Assistant

Story Info
Consequences of embezzling.
1.5k words
3.96
14k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeadMstr
HeadMstr
40 Followers

May had not been a good month for Thomas Wilson. It had started off well enough, with his job at Taylor/Durant paying well and keeping the bills paid. His promotion to Office Manager in Accounting back in February had helped, as had his daughter's finally moving in with her new husband in January. Joining the country club had increased his social standing, and his wife was quite pleased by the improved status. In fact, the first week of the month had been one of the highlights of his life, with he and his wife being able to live as they had always planned. But then...

It had begun with Marge, his wife, getting into that car accident. Nobody was hurt, but the foolish woman had forgotten to pay the insurance and didn't tell him until it was too late. Paying for the repair bill had depleted their savings, but with their credit cards maxed out, it meant some belt-tightening for awhile. Then the mortgage payment came due, and the country club dues... Well, it was only $5000 more than he had at the time, and he knew it would only take a week or so to pay it back into the company funds.

Everything would still have worked out, if two of his stocks hadn't tanked just then. Another quick dip into the corporate accounts and things were back on track... until the plumbing went bad, and Marge's tooth started acting up, and... well, by the end of the month, he found himself in a $15,000 hole. If only he could somehow manage to cover it all up before the fiscal year audit....

Mr. Wilson's heart skipped a beat when he was called into Mr. Taylor's office. Surely it was just a coincidence... maybe. As he walked into The CEO's office, he had regained his composure and closed the door as he was bid.

"Sit down, Tom," his boss said. "How are things going these days?"

"Well, enough, sir."

"And how's your wife -- Marge, isn't it? How's she doing? I hear she got into a little fender-bender the other day. Was she hurt?"

"No, no, she's fine. Just some damage to the car, is all."

"That's good to hear. Everything else going OK?"

"Yes, sir. Can't complain."

"Good. I like to hear that my employees are doing well. It makes me feel like I've been doing my job well. Speaking of job performance, Jeff Baxter was telling me just last month what a good job you're doing. He said it makes his own job as CFO so much easier, having you managing the accounting office."

Tom blushed. "Thank you, sir, I didn't..."

"...which is why I was so disappointed to hear about the funds that got redirected to your own personal account."

"WHAT? You think I...?"

"No, Tom, I don't think. I know. I've been watching you since that first five grand "went astray" and I know just what you've been doing. Don't bother to try lying to me, or you won't like the consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

"But... but...," Tom stammered. Then he bowed his head and answered "yes, sir" in a small voice.

"Good. That's what I wanted to hear. You see, Tom, I'm not a vindictive man. I have no desire to send you to prison. Jeff was all for calling the cops as soon as he found out, but I assured him we could work this all out. In fact, I'll even loan you the money to cover the whole thing up.

"Of course, you'll have to take a demotion. I can't have someone who we both know is guilty of embezzlement managing Accounting, can I?"

"No, sir, but..."

"But that doesn't solve the whole problem, does it? If you take the demotion, the decrease in income will make it just that much harder to pay all your bills, let alone repay me for the loan. Is that what you were going to say?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then here's an opportunity for you. In addition to your duties in Accounting, I'm going to give you a lateral promotion as my personal assistant. It will mean extra hours at work, but it will also include an additional $1100 a month. That will provide a raise you can point out to your wife, and allow you to repay your loan in about a year and a half."

"Thank you, sir. And... what will my new duties be?"

"Excellent question. What do you think they should be?"

"Whatever you wanted, sir."

"Very perceptive, Tom. Whatever I want, without question or hesitation. No matter what it is, no matter how humiliating or demeaning. After all, anything is better than losing your job, going to prison, and having to explain why to your wife, isn't it?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Now that is a proper attitude. After lunch, you can clear out your desk and move your things into the office next to Jan's, then report to me here."

"Yes, sir. Anything else, sir?"

"Not yet. I'll see you after lunch."

"Yes, sir."

******

It was a very subdued Thomas Wilson who returned from lunch to report to his new assignment.

"Ah, Tom... right on time. I trust you have everything moved?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. As I indicated earlier, you'll continue to work with the books. The new office manager will have your work sent over daily and returned each night, with periodic review of your work. (Wouldn't want you to succumb to temptation again, right?) At 3:30 this afternoon, finish what you're doing and report to me directly."

"May I ask what I'll be doing when I return?"

"Whatever I ask you to do, obviously. It may be distasteful, even disgusting. But you'll do it without question or hesitation. Won't you?"

"Yes, sir... except..."

"Except, what Thomas? WHATEVER I ask. Rest assured, I will do nothing to cause you permanent harm or even cause you lose of status, outside this room. I will do nothing to risk your health -- so no, no eating filth or anything of that nature. But I won't hesitate to ask you to do things that you won't like. So long as you lose the hangdog expression you left here with, nobody will know anything untoward has occurred. You may tell others whatever you want about your extra duties. Call it a promotion, even. I've even convinced Jeff that it was all a mistake that he can cover up with the auditors. But WHATEVER you're told to do, you WILL do, or the police, the company as a whole, your wife... everyone will know what you have done, and you'll face the consequences."

"Yes, sir."

"Now head up, Tom. Nobody knows, nor will they find out from me. Don't give away your secret by looking guilty or upset. I'll see you back here at 3:30."

The day passed, and at 3:30 Tom was in Mr. Taylor's office, standing at attention in front of his boss's desk.

"Sit down, Tom, and loosen up. I keep telling you, your body language is going to give you away if you don't get yourself under control. Now, I've been thinking it over and what I've decided is that we're going to start off slowly and gradually increase the level of humility and devotion you're going to show me."

"Yes, sir.."

"It's been a long and trying day for both of us, so here's what we're going to do." Taylor walked around his desk and leaned back against the front edge. "First, you're going to kneel in front of me and lick my shoes."

Tom quickly left the chair and assumed a kneeling position.

"Good. Now do a good job, lick all of the leather uppers, front and back -- no need to touch the soles. Yes, just like that."

After about a minute of this service, Taylor said, "See? That wasn't so bad. No, don't get up just yet. While you're down there, reach up with your left hand and pull down my zipper."

"Your zipper?"

"Are you hesitating, Thomas? You know the rules."

"No, sir. Just clarifying, sir."

"That's what I thought. Now, with your right hand, reach in and pull out my penis."

Tom blushed, but followed instructions, revealing an impressive 9" member that slowing started to fill out and rise heavenward.

"Ir has been a somewhat stressful day, and I feel I've earned some stress relief. So you, my dear Thomas, are going to give me a hand job. Hmm, on second thought, soft as your hands are, they are still just a bit rough. There's a bottle of hand lotion in my desk drawer on the right. Apply some to your hands, and grab a Kleenex while you're at it."

Moments later, Tom was back on his knees, stroking the hard cock in front of his face. It may have been only minutes later, but it felt like a minor eternity before the hard shaft began spurting long, thick streams of while liquid which Tom only just barely manage to catch in the tissue.

"Ah-h-h, that feels better," Taylor sighed. "Now put everything back where you found it and quit blushing. Take a moment to compose yourself and brush off your pants, then I'll see you tomorrow."

Tom did just that, and headed towards the company parking lot, thinking to himself that it was going to be a long, long year.

HeadMstr
HeadMstr
40 Followers