Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean smiled and said "Well Marie, long ago when I and my husband were very young, we occasionally dabbled with others. I wasn't lying when I said I had served my husband as you were serving Jerry."

Marie was a little stunned and more than a little impressed. "I think you are my new hero. You have been ahead of everyone the whole time."

Jean smiled. "I'm looking forward to our trip. We leave at nine o'clock Wednesday."

Wednesday Marie was picked up by the same driver who took her to the airport. She was surprised when she was escorted past the normal check in counter and onto a small jet. Jean was already seated and smiled at her. "Ready Marie?"

"I never expected to fly in a private jet."

Jean smiled and said "The perks, dear"

They chatted and made small talk. The attendant brought them a meal and wine. Marie felt like she was living a dream. They landed in Madrid and were met by a limo that took them to the hotel housing the company suite. "There is your room. Marie, if you would like to clean up, I'll order room service. Anything in particular, or can I order local fare?"

"I'm sure I'll enjoy anything. Just let me wash up."

Dinner arrived and they ate tapas and a local wine. Jean told her "get a good night's sleep dear. We will go to the store tomorrow."

The next day, they ate a light breakfast, then headed to the local branch of Carstairs. Marie, dressed in her new clothes and armed with a lovely leather notebook, was excited. They were ushered into the manager's office and he fawned over Jean. She asked pointed questions and he answered them carefully, showing her the ledgers. Marie took notes as Jean directed. He was respectful, if not reverent, and after three hours they exchanged cheek kisses and left.

Marie asked how Jean thought it went. "Oh, dear Manuel has been with us a long time. He is precise to a tee and the numbers always add up. He's a pleasure to deal with."

They then spent five days with Jean showing Marie the city. They shopped, they dined and saw the sights. Jean was enjoying showing Marie everything. They would then retire to the suite to their separate rooms. Marie was still not sure as to what Jean expected but felt no pressure to do anything.

They soon left for Rome and their meeting with the local manager wasn't for two days so Marie was thrilled as Jean led her around Rome. They visited all the tourist sites they could fit into in two days. They sat at a café and drank wine and just talked and still every night they went back to the suite and to their separate rooms.

They went to the Rome office and met with the manager who Marie disliked on sight. He looked like an oily movie villain. She watched Jean listen politely for fifteen minutes as the little man went on and on about cost over-runs, condescendingly, as though he was just talking to a stupid person. She then watched Jean stand up lean over his desk and proceed to rip him up one side and down the other. It went on for ten minutes and finished with the promise that if the problem wasn't fixed in three months he would be out of a job. She stood and strode out of the office and out the front door. Marie quickly followed. The driver held the door and the two climbed in.

They were no sooner in the car than Marie was climbing into Jeans lap and saying "I need you now"

"Marie, what?"

Marie grabbed her hand and shoved it under her dress into her soaked crotch. "Jean, I need you now please."

Jean started to gently rub her when she said "No! I need it hard and I need it now."

Jean didn't know what had Marie in such need but she leaned in pulled her panties to the side and shoved two fingers into her.

"Oh god yes, harder."

Jean slammed her fingers into her two, three four times and she screamed.

"Oh my god" and she collapsed.

Jean held her and said "I'm not complaining, but what brought that on darling?''

"I'm sorry but looking at that little toad speaking to you like you were just some little stupid woman to be appeased, just made my blood boil. You politely listened to him then when you stood up and cut his balls off, it made me wet. When you continued to tell him how insufficient he was, I felt like I wanted to drag you to another room and lick you till you came on my face. When we got to the car, I couldn't contain myself and I'm sorry. A little bit."

Jean still holding her smiled and said "Well If that's all it takes; I may have the driver pull over so I can yell at another man."

Marie still in her arms was quiet for a minute. Then she asked "Can I join you in your room tonight?"

Jean fell silent for a moment. "I've been hoping you would ask but it had to be you. I'd be more than pleased."

They spent the remainder of time in Rome as a couple. They laughed and exchanged small caresses, they held hands and walked the streets of Rome, leaned into each other and kissed. They made love every night.

They flew to Paris and after they arrived at the suite. Jean told Marie she wanted to show her, what she thought was her favorite city in the world. They spent four days exploring before an uneventful day at the local store. They were laying in the soft bed when Jean said "Marie, I told you my husband and I played with others do you remember?"

"Yes"

"I have been invited to a party by an old friend of my husband and myself. I would like to go but if you won't go with me, I won't go."

"What kind of party is it?"

"A masquerade. But there will be sex. My old friend Jean-Claude and his wife Sophie are having the party."

"Do you want to go?"

"I would like to but I leave it to you."

"If it's what you want then I'd like to go as well."

"Marie, I'd like to have to have sex with Jean-Claude, will you be alright with that?"

"Of course, Jean, whatever makes you happy. You said it's a masquerade, won't we need costumes?"

Jean smiled, "I'll take care of it."

The next day a small package arrived and Jean opened it to show Marie. It was two harem girl outfits. Marie looked at them, all in black, with gauzy legs. Marie saw the half masks and thought it could be fun. Jean told her to try hers on. She slid the pants on only to find there was no center to the pants. Just a waist and legs. "Jean, really."

Jean laughed as she slid her own on and gave Marie a hug while dropping her hand to her bare pussy. I promise it will be fun."

That night as they dressed Marie saw a small jeweled collar and a leash attached. She held it up "Jean, is this for me?"

"No dear tonight I'm the slave and you are my mistress. I won't do anything unless you allow it. I will say, if you would allow Sophie to please you, I would enjoy watching. She is incredible."

Marie leaned in and kissed her. "I don't know if I can handle any more incredible than you." Jean smiled, pleased. They put on cloaks and went down where the car was waiting.

They arrived at the mansion and upon entering, passed their cloaks off to the doorman.

Marie looked down at her bare crotch and said, "Jean I'm still not sure about this."

Jean smiled at her and handed her the end of the leash. "Walk me in Marie. I guarantee everyone in the house will be jealous of me. Just walk around and watch. Get a drink. Act aloof. I'll tell you when I see Jean-Claude."

Marie strode into the room and was immediately struck. There were people walking around half naked and fully naked. There were people having sex and others watching. She could smell sex in the air and had to admit it was arousing even if she was embarrassed.

Jean leaned in and whispered. "Walk me around as if you own me."

Marie began to walk. She felt eyes on her and was conscious of her bare sex. She heard Jean hiss "Stand tall. You are gorgeous."

Marie threw her shoulders back and began to circle the room. She met the eyes of men and women and watched them drop their eyes down her body. She spread her legs and invited their stares. She looked back at Jean and then tugged on the leash.

She heard Jean whisper "Over there. The man in black leather with the small woman in the bustier."

Marie saw him and pulled Jean through the crowd until they were standing in front of the tall man. He was bare chested and lean. The woman with him was small and the bustier pushed up her small bare breasts. Thin gold rings pierced her long nipples. She was bare below the waist with her shaven pussy on full display. She looked at the floor and wouldn't meet anyone's eyes.

"Jean, darling, I'm so pleased to see you. It's been so long. Who is your mistress this evening?"

"Jean-Claude, this is my very special friend Marie. Marie, this is my old friend Jean-Claude and this is Sophie." Sophie continued to look down.

"You will have to excuse Sophie; she is being punished tonight. She is only here to serve; she may not enjoy satisfaction"

Sophie glanced up and Marie saw displeasure before she quickly looked back down.

"Jean, will your mistress allow me the pleasure of your company this evening?"

"Marie. May I?"

"Marie looked at Jean and understood it was her decision. Of course, darling." She pulled the leash bringing Jean into a deep kiss.

Jean- Claude led them over to a low couch and gestured for the women to make themselves comfortable.

Jean leaned into Marie and said "please sit and hold me."

Marie lay back on the couch and Jean sat in front of her then lay back into Marie's breast. She spread her legs baring her sex and reached down to stroke herself while watching Jean-Claude. He sighed and said, "Still so beautiful."

He lowered his leather pants and Marie gasped. He was large. Very large. She glanced at Sophie still staring at the floor and wondered how the little woman could accommodate him.

He looked at Sophie and said 'Sophie. Jean is an old friend. Show her how happy you are to see her."

The small woman eased forward bent to Jean's bare pussy and began to worship her. Jean-Claude stroked his cock until it was fully hard.

Marie stared at his cock, fully nine inches, long and thick.

"Jean, love, may I"

"Marie. Please?"

"Yes Jean-Claude, but be careful, my slave is precious to me."

"Marie, would you allow Sophie to serve you?"

Jean looked over her shoulder pulled Marie into a kiss and said "let her, she's incredible and I want us to have this together."

"Very well."

She pulled Jean back into her, eased her legs to the side, and opened up for the small woman.

Jean-Claude settled between Jean's thighs at the same time Sophie put her face to Marie. Marie watched the huge cock penetrate Jean and heard her moan. She pulled her lips into another kiss as she felt Sophie begin to devour her. There was no other word, she thought. Sophie ate her as though it was her last meal. She closed her eyes but felt Jean being pushed back into her. They both moaned and Marie pulled Jean into her breasts harder. It seemed to go on forever. When she opened her eyes, she saw there were people watching. Men were fondling their women, who were in turn stroking hard cocks.

The whole thing was too much for Marie and she cried out triggering Jean's orgasm. Jean-Claude pulled out and grabbed Sofie by the head. She bent and swallowed him taking him deep as he spilled.

"Thank you, Jean, perhaps Sophie and I will see you and the delightful Marie again?"

Then they were gone and Marie was just holding Jean.

Marie said "this is too much; can we just go back to the room?"

"Of course, Marie. Whatever you wish."

They returned to the room and Marie was quiet. Jean asked "What is troubling you, Marie?"

"This is our last night together, can we just hold each other?"

"Whatever do you mean last night?"

"We will be going home tomorrow. Life goes back to normal."

Marie, I had hoped that this would be normal. I had hoped that when we return you would move into my room."

Marie moved into her arms and pulled her to the bed. She lay her head on Jean's breast and fell asleep.

The jet took them home and the car delivered them to the house. Jet lag weighed heavy on them and Jean pulled Marie to her room and they slept. The next morning after showering Jean looked at Marie and said "I suppose we must go to the office. Jerry will be very cross with me, but it had to be done."

Marie didn't know what she was talking about and asked "What had to be done?"

Jean said "just wait dear."

They arrived at the office and Eve greeted them with a big smile. "Hello, ladies. Jerry is alone right now."

Jean went to Eve, bent and gave her a small kiss, and said "thank you"

Before walking into the office, she said "Just sit down on the couch dear. This might be unpleasant."

They walked in and Marie headed for the couch. Jerry leaped up and said "Mother, what do you think you are doing?"

"Why, whatever do you mean Jerry" She said with a smile.

He barked at her. "You know damn well what I mean. You told Ms. Brown not to fill Marie's position. You can't tell me who I can and cannot hire, I run this company. I've been trying to reach you for three weeks."

Marie settled back thinking, "oh no!" and watched Jean's face settle into a hard line. "Let me tell you something darling. You run this company because I allow it. Your father and I built this company and I own it."

Jerry started to say something and she lashed out. "Enough. I've been travelling for three weeks doing your job. There are serious problems in Europe that need attention. You have been too busy getting your cock sucked and fucking the employees to attend to business. It's over. Marie's position won't ever be filled and you are going to be too busy traveling and doing your job to worry about it. You are going to be heading to Hong Kong and Tokyo to see to our manufacturing operations. Eve will be traveling with you and reporting to me. No monkey business unless it's at her pleasure. If you want a woman you can damn well get out in the world and find one. Have I made myself clear?"

He was pale and quiet.

"I asked you if I was clear and you will damn well answer me."

"Yes, mother."

Jean walked over and lay her hand on his cheek her eyes still throwing sparks, "Now dear, I still love you and I'm going to give you a chance to kiss and make up."

She walked over to the couch and placed a knee on either side of Marie and bent into her, giving her a kiss.

Marie pulled up Jean's skirt.

"You will give mother a kiss Jerry, and it's not a request."

Jerry came up behind her, looking Marie in the eye. He dropped down and began to kiss Jean's ass.

She let him cover her ass in kisses for a moment then stood. "There's a love darling. You are forgiven."

"I expect to be receiving reports by Friday."

As Jean strode to the door, Marie leaped up hurrying to catch up.

"Marie, I think we should stop in and see Ann."

As they left the office Marie pushed Jean up against the wall and kissed her long and hard.

Jean laughed and said "Later darling."

"It had better not be too much later. You've made me wet again."

They went down to Ann's office and she jumped up to give her mother a kiss. "Hello mother, is this one of those visits we talked about?" she asked with a grin.

"No dear, we just got back from Europe. I wanted to stop in and tell you Marie has agreed to move in with me."

"I thought she already had, Mother."

"No, Ann. I mean, move in, as into my room."

Ann looked at the two of them, before giving her mother another kiss, then giving Marie one as well. "If that makes you happy mother, I'm happy for you."

"Now dear. She pulled Marie back into her breast, who was facing Ann, then pulled Marie's skirt up, exposing her soaked panties. Marie is in a bit of a fix; would you mind helping her out?"

Ann looked at her mother, then at Marie, and said with her mother's wicked smile "Oh mother, I'd love to."

Ann dropped in front of Marie as Jean pulled her panties to the side and Ann leaned in, tasting her. Marie was already so close and as Ann circled her clit, she broke and almost collapsed.

"Thank you darling. Would you like to join us at the pool this afternoon?"

"Are we all sharing?"

"Of course, dear."

"Let me grab my bag."

As they walked out, Jean said "I want to talk to you about your new travel schedule."

Marie just smothered a smile and followed them out the door.