Personal Assistant Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better...can you reach your arms around now?" She asked him.

"Ahh, yeah." James managed to say as he fumbled behind her back to grab the other end of the tape with his free hand.

"I got it." He said and she released her grip allowing him to step back with the tape in both of his hands now.

"Okay, now bring it around the biggest part and read off the measurement." She instructed.

James shimmied the tape into position while she helped him. He brought the tape together in the front pulling it tight so he could read off the measurement.

"Wow!" He couldn't help but be amazed when he looked at the measuring tape. "Almost 60 inches!"

"Huh, I thought they were bigger than that...you know what, I bet we need to do it with the corset on. I will be wearing it anyway with the dress. Why don't you finish measuring me and then we will do it with the corset on."

"Okay, sure." James agreed.

"Now my waist...do it at the narrowest part which is here." She said as she pointed at the smallest part of her waist. It was pretty easy to locate since she had a very visible curve from her upper body to her lower body.

James knelt down so he was eye level with her amazingly small and flat tummy. He wrapped the tape around the waist and lined it up so he could read the measurement.

"24 inches." James said with amazement. He knew her waist was small, but given how tall and big she was in other places it was an amazing contrast. It was like she had no body fat at all around her midsection which allowed her abs to be very visible. At the same time her skin was super tight and youthful.

"Yes! I knew it. Last time I was 25 inches, so I managed to shave off an inch." She said proudly.

"Okay, let's get those hips." She said as she wiggled her hips back and forth.

He lowered the tape down and wrapped it around her big butt. He brought it around tight and lined up the tape so he could read off the number.

"Looks like 44 inches." He read off.

James couldn't imagine there was anyone in the world with measurements like that. He repeated them in his head 60-24- 44. What an amazing chest-to-waist and hips-to-waist ratio.

"Okay." She said. "Now let's get the corset on and measure my breast and waist again."

She took the corset and wrapped it around her body. She hoisted her massive boobs on top of the platform that was perfectly molded to her body. She turned around so her back was facing him.

"Do you mind helping me with the laces, I can do it myself but it's a lot easier if someone helps me. Just start at the top pulling them snug and work to the middle, then do the same from the bottom up." She said.

"Uh, sure." James said as he realized what she was asking. He tightened up the laces and tied them in the back as she instructed.

She turned around still adjusting her boobs. He was captivated as she pulled and pushed her boobs into place. Then she grabbed the 2 straps that go over her shoulder and pulled the fabric that cups her boobs up and hooked them into place.

"See, most of the weight is on the corset and these cup my boobs like a bra would." She said.

"Yeah, that's amazing." James replied.

"Okay, let's do it again." She said as she raised her arms up again.

With the corset on, her boobs were much higher and looked like they stuck out further. He positioned himself in front of her staring at her massive chest that was now almost eye level with him.

"Go ahead, you know what to do." She prompted him.

James couldn't help feeling apprehensive, but she was basically giving him full permission to do the unthinkable. James went for it feeling his heart race and feeling his cock stretching his shorts to the max.

As he pushed forward to get his arms around her, his chin wedged deep into her cleavage as her boobs came up around his face and pushed into his chest.

He found it harder to get his arms around as he just barely was able to grab onto the tape with his hand. As he pulled back with the tape in both hands it slipped out of his grasp causing James to feel even more embarrassed.

"You did that on purpose." Anna teased.

"Honestly I didn't." James said defensively.

"It's okay, I am kidding. Try again." She said.

"I can barely reach." James said, trying to defend himself.

He pushed in again feeling her wonderful soft skin envelope his face. He held it there a couple extra seconds to make sure he got a good grip on the tape this time. Also, it felt so amazing to have her massive breasts pushing into him that he wanted to relish the moment a little.

Reluctantly he pulled back carefully letting out the tape so he didn't drop it again. He maneuvered it around her back so it would come around the biggest part of her boobs and lined up the tape so he could get the measurement.

"64 inches." James said. Incredible, the corset pushing her boobs up added 4 inches to her bustline.

"That's better, I think it was 62 inches last time they were measured. See I told you. It's crazy, all the weight I gain goes to these babies and nothing ever goes to my waist." She said amazed at herself.

"That's incredible, I have never heard of such a thing." James replied.

"I guess I am lucky." She said with a smile.

James nodded in agreement.

"Okay, can you measure my waist again. It should be about the same."

"Sure." James replied as he got down into position.

He wrapped the measuring tape around her waist and took the measurement.

"24 inches, the same." He said.

"That's what I thought. My waist is small enough, I don't need the corset crushing my ribs. I only wear it for the support."

"Makes sense."

"Thanks sweetie! I appreciate the help."

"Your welcome." James said unsure how else to respond. Really he felt like he should be thanking her.

She started to get dressed as she continued talking to James.

"By the way, I like the outfit, you've got one hell of a body." She commented as she ran her hand along his shoulders and chest. She let it linger on his chest as she admired his size.

"Thanks." James managed to say blushing a little.

Instinctively he flexed the pec that her hand was on causing it to pop up and down dramatically.

"Ohhh!" She yelped as he startled her. "You scared me, those things are dangerous." She said as she put both of her hands on his chest now.

"That reminds me." She said as she released her grip from his chest. "You need to give me some workout pointers. How about tomorrow?" She asked.

"Sure, that works." James replied.

"Yay, I am excited. Let's shoot for after breakfast." She said.

"Okay, is there anything in particular you want to focus on?" James asked.

"Well, I am always looking for different routines. Don't be afraid to show me heavy lifting stuff either. Believe it or not I am pretty strong." She said proudly.

"Really." James said in a teasing tone.

"Yeah, because I am 6'3" people don't realize how big I really am. Check out these guns." She said proudly as she raised her arms up flexing them hard.

Her arms weren't really defined but nice sized biceps rose up revealing her hidden size. James was truly impressed as his rock hard erection pressed against his shorts begging to be free.

He knew she was fit the minute he met her and he could tell she worked out, but he had no idea she had biceps like that. They popped out of nowhere when she flexed making her arm look like it doubled in size.

"Wow, you aren't kidding. Maybe you need to show me some pointers tomorrow." James joked.

"You stop." She said casually pushing James. "I need to get to work, I haven't got much done today."

"Okay, sounds good." James said.

They walked out of her bedroom and said their goodbyes as Anna stepped into her office.

James was done for the day so he decided to go back to his house and relax. Maybe he could work on some of his art.

He sat in his little corner that was set up for his art studio looking through photos for inspiration. The hours ticked by slowly as James kept looking at the clock wondering if he was going to see Anna again today.

He had a strange feeling of loneliness at the realization that he needed to make dinner for himself. He had been with Anna so much since he started working for her these last 2 days that it felt weird to be apart.

She was definitely giving him every sign that she was interested in him. He could sense the chemistry and she was constantly flirting with him.

It was like she was trying to drive him crazy with the skimpy clothes and casually walking around naked like nothing was happening. He got the sense that she was daring him, trying to see how far she could push him before he couldn't take anymore and had to act on his lust.

Before long dinner was done and it was getting late. James realized he wasn't going to see Anna again today so he decided to call it a night and go to bed. Like today he wanted to make sure he was up early and ready to go again tomorrow. The thought of working out with Anna was exciting, he couldn't wait until morning when he got to see her again.

12