Personal Assistant Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

"Oh, I got this. I do sit ups almost every day." Anna said with confidence.

James held her feet and watched as she effortlessly started to perform her first set. Her abs were looking defined and hard as a rock as she endlessly powered out sit-ups showing no signs of getting tired.

James didn't realize how defined her abs were until she started really working them. He could see a visible six pack every time she came up. The sweat glistened off her smooth taut skin enhancing the definition.

For the moment he was transfixed by her amazing abs until he looked up to see her massive boobs bouncing as she came up for another rep. He had no idea how her top wasn't being torn apart as her huge boobs pulled and stretched the material.

As she performed the motion her boobs looked like huge water balloons crashing around under her shirt. When she put her arms to her side, it would force them to rise up into huge balls blocking out most of her face when he looked down. When she put her arms behind her head they would flatten out more filling around her sides and under her armpits.

It seemed like she did 100 sit-ups effortlessly giving James a nice long show. She stopped claiming she was done, but James suspected she could have done another 100 reps.

It was James' turn now so he assumed the position as Anna held his feet. Her boobs were so massive that they rested against his legs as she leaned forward to watch.

He effortlessly powered through his set as well. He had a very impressive 8 pack and side obliques that bulged prominently with deep crevices dividing each muscle.

Anna was staring transfixed at his abs. She had a look of pure awe in her eyes as a mischievous smile showed and she licked her lips. Her eyes drifted down to his crotch where they lingered there as he finished his set.

James lay back catching his breath while Anna continued to look on. They didn't say a word as he continued to finish his second set. He could feel her eyes on him like a tiger assessing its prey.

Finally having finished his second set he lay back exhausted and breathing heavy. After a couple minutes Anna broke the silence with a question.

"What's the deal with this?" She asked.

He craned his head to look at her. She was still holding his legs in the sit-up position and she was pointing directly at his crotch.

James couldn't believe she was asking such a direct question about his package, if that was even what she was pointing at. Maybe he was misunderstanding. His mind was grinding through how to answer as he looked at her with a confused look.

"Your crotch. Is this thing for real? You must stuff your pants or something." She said as she continued with the questioning.

James looked at her shocked. It was clear now what she was asking. She must have been wondering since the first day they met. He had basically been erect in her presence since the first time he laid eyes on her, and done little to hide it the last couple of days.

"No, I wouldn't do something like that." He blurted out defensively.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"Seriously." He retorted.

"Wow, you must be pretty impressive then." She said with admiration.

James didn't respond, but made a face confirming just that.

"So how big is it?" She asked like a giddy school girl.

"Well...uh..." James was hesitant to answer. Mainly because he was so thrown off guard by her directness.

"Oh come on. Every guy measures himself. I know you've done it." She claimed.

"I have, but depending on how you measure you can get different results, and it's been a while since I did it, so..."

"Just tell me and quite stalling." Anna said, interrupting James.

"Okay Okay." He paused still in disbelief that he was actually going to share this information with her. She looked him directly in the eyes waiting patiently for his answer.

"It's a little over 10 inches." James states.

"Holy shit!! I could tell you were big but I had no idea. I have never seen a cock that big before. That's bigger than most of my dildos" Anna said with amazement.

"Most of them?" James asked.

"Well I have a dildo that is 12 inches long. I don't use it a lot, but every once in a while." She said very coy.

"Can you...you know...take the whole length?" James asked timidly afraid to overstep. He didn't know why he should feel afraid to ask anything given the line of questioning from her. But this was a question he really wanted to know the answer to. If she could handle a 12 inch dildo then she could probably handle him.

"Oh yeah, it fills me up nice, but I can take the whole length." She said proudly.

James raised his eyebrows and looked at her impressed. "Wow." Was all he could manage to say. Meanwhile his already hard penis seemed to be getting even harder given the current conversation.

There was a long pause as she admired his bulge. There wasn't much James could do since she had him pinned as she was draped over his legs with him still in the sit-up position.

Without warning she reached down with her free hand and stroked the length of his erection like she was testing its size.

"Are you a shower or a grower?" She asked.

James just looked at her with a perplexed look still unable to wrap his brain around the conversation.

"It means large when flaccid and doesn't grow much when erect or a grower which is smaller when flaccid and grows a lot when erect." She explained thinking James didn't understand the question.

"I know what you meant, I just can't believe you are asking me." James retorted.

"Are you a prude?"

"No, I just have never had anyone ask me such bold questions."

"James, in case you haven't learned by now, I am a very direct person. Now quite stalling and answer the question, are you a grower or a shower?" She asked again.

"Well..." He paused to contemplate the question. "I guess I am both."

Now she looked at him with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"When I am flaccid, I measure around 5-6 inches which I think would make me a shower. But when I am erect I am over 10 inches which is double the length when I am flaccid, which I think also makes me a grower." He explained.

"Interesting. Good point. Either way that's pretty amazing."

"Thanks." He said unsure what else to say.

"You are quite the specimen James."

"We are quite the pair I would say." He responded.

"If we had kids they would be like superheroes." She joked.

They shared a chuckle as they contemplated the idea.

"Well, I better go take a cold shower, I have a deadline I need to get to." She said wrapping up the moment.

"Okay." James said helplessly. He wanted her more than anything, but the minute things got steamy she would shut it down. She got up and waved goodbye to him as he lay there paralyzed by the confusion.

"Thanks for the pointers, I look forward to our next workout." She said as she left the gym.

James didn't know if he could take much more of this. It seemed more clear than ever she was playing some sort of game with him. It would all be worth it in the end he decided. He would just keep playing the game along with her.

They both kept busy the rest of the day, she was behind closed doors writing and he was working on a leaky faucet that needed fixing in one of the guest bathrooms upstairs. They had dinner together that night and watched a movie in the movie room.

She acted like nothing happened between them the next morning so James just went along with it. It was still good conversation and he really felt like they had great chemistry, but the minute he tried to make a move she was able to shut it down almost like she was able to read his mind.

Later that day James struggled into the kitchen with his arms full of groceries and Anna was there wrapping up her lunch.

"Hey good lookin, what you got cookin." She said casually. James was getting more used to the pet names and off hand compliments.

"Nothing much, just the usual haul of groceries." James replied.

She helped him unload what he had in his arms and James started putting away the groceries.

"So things are going to be getting a little crazier around here the next couple of days." Anna blurted out.

James looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Some of my closest friends are coming into town tomorrow. They will be staying here." She explained.

"That's great, what makes it so crazy?" He asked.

"Well...when we are all together...let's just say we like to have a good time." She explained in a sneaky way. James was thinking there was probably more to this story. "They should be here around noon tomorrow, why don't you stop by so I can introduce you." She said.

"Sure, I can't wait to meet them."

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers
12