Personal Assistant Pt. 05

Story Info
Anna and James take it to the next level.
6.3k words
4.72
14.3k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
260 Followers

Part 5

James sat at the kitchen table dumbfounded. He just listened to Anna explain her whole secret life outside of her book writing.

"So you all sleep with guys for money?" James asked.

"No, we sleep with rich guys for a crap load of money." Alexa said.

"We don't say sleep with or sex. We have sexual relations with our guests." Anna corrected.

"Not all of our guests are looking for sex, but we are willing to do almost anything during one of my parties." Anna continued.

James was starting to wrap his brain around the whole thing now. Anna hosts big parties at her house with around 50 guests and about the same number of workers, so roughly 100 people total.

The 'workers', as she calls them, are made up of men and women that she refers to as Bulls and Doves. Each of these workers are classified in 4 buckets which are bronze, silver, gold and Platinum. The classification determines their rate.

"So you girls are all Doves?" James asked.

"Yes, my girls here are all Gold Doves. They are my only three Gold, I don't have any Bulls that are Gold. That is until I met you." Anna said.

James raised his eyebrows. He was amazed she thought so highly of him. He knew he was in the upper echelon of males, but didn't think of himself as so elite.

"What about you?" James shot back with a questioning look.

Anna gave him a seductive smile bringing her arms together which lifted her enormous breasts even higher. "I am the only Platinum, I think I have earned the right. My party, my rules."

"No argument here." He said, holding his hands up in surrender.

He thought more about the party and what happens during it.

"So everybody who is a worker at the party has a specific job?" He asked.

"Yes. Everybody is expected to help out in shifts and we all have special roles. Some are bartenders, others are dealers, or some will be waitresses. Depending on their level will depend on how much time they will need to work and how much time they can have fun." Anna explained.

"And by 'have fun' you mean having sexual relations?" James asked.

"Yes James, we call that entertaining." Anna said.

"The Gold Doves don't need to work, we get to entertain the whole party." Alexa said.

"It's an important job, but it's where the big money is made. It could be just hanging around with a guest like a date, or a lap dance. The goal is to get the guest in a room. Each room has a charge by 10 minute increments." Anna explained.

"Are you a square James? Are you judging us?" Jess asked.

The question caught James off guard. Maybe he was being a little judgemental, he usually prided himself in not judging others.

"No, sorry...I am just trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. So do you make a lot of money in a night?" He asked.

"The Gold's can make between $50,000 to $80,000 in one night. I make my money on the flat charge to get in, plus I can make some money from the casino." Anna explained.

James whistled at hearing the amount of money he could potentially make if he participated.

Anna didn't say how much she made, but James was guessing it was a lot.

"It's a lot to take in. You don't need to make any decisions now but think about it. I don't have a lot of guys so I could always use another." Anna said.

"Are the guys the bouncers?" James asked.

"I am the bouncer. I have only needed to get physical with a guy one time, I can usually smooth things over without getting physical." Anna explained proudly.

James raised his eyebrows looking at Anna with shock and a new found respect.

"Really, care to go into any detail?" James asked.

"We had a guy one night who liked to get rough with the girls. I warned him that he wasn't allowed to hurt anyone. Unfortunately he got carried away in the dungeon room and I had to step in. He thought he was tough and came at me when I came into the room to end the session. Let's just say he learned the hard way not to underestimate me." Anna boasted.

"You're not gonna tell me what you did?" James asked on the edge of his seat.

"The guy had to leave with a dislocated shoulder. I could have broken his arm, but I think he learned his lesson. The hardest part was getting him out without disrupting the party. Nothing a little duct tape couldn't solve. A couple of the guys did help me then. They carried him out for me." She said with a chuckle.

James was realizing there was more to Anna than he could ever have imagined. He was reflecting back to when they were working out together and how strong she was. The thought of just how dangerous she may be was making James very aroused. His cock was rock hard thinking about it.

Anna was eyeing him curiously when he realized he was daydreaming a little thinking about what she did to that guy.

"Anna has a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu, she has been doing it since she was a kid." Candy bragged on Anna's behalf.

"That has been helpful, but I have been training in Krav Maga for the last 4 years and that has really taken my offense to another level." Anna explained.

"Krav Maga? I think I have heard of that before, is it like street fighting?" James asked.

"You could say that, it takes techniques from different fighting styles and uses real world scenarios to defend yourself." Anna explained.

"I can't really keep up with Jiu Jitsu anymore, so I tried out Krav Maga." Anna continued.

"Why couldn't you keep up with Jiu Jitsu?" James asked.

"Well...I thought it might be a little obvious." Anna said, pushing her boobs together to make her point.

"Basically my boobs started increasing a cup size every year since I was 12 years old. By the time I was 18 it was getting harder to train. Not long after I got my brown belt I had to stop almost completely." Anna explained.

"Wow, sorry, that must have been a bummer." James responded.

"Yeah, it's okay though. I wouldn't trade these babies for anything. I love my boobs, I just wonder when they will stop growing." Anna admitted.

"Stop growing?" James asked, looking even more shocked.

"Yeah, just last year I was a full cup size smaller. You can know my cup size by my age. So when I was 18 I was..." Anna paused and James could see her counting on her fingers. "An H cup."

"That is my size." Candy said proudly. She cupped her own breasts in her hands and hefted them up to emphasize their size.

James knew from first hand experience just how big Candy was. He remembered just the night before holding her massive breasts in his hands. It took both hands to hold one boob and was almost as big as a large melon.

Then James envisioned Anna as a young 18 year old girl with boobs that big. She must have been an incredible sight. No wonder she had to stop doing Jiu Jitsu around that age.

"How are you doing big boy, is all this talk about boobs getting you excited?" Anna asked.

As she asked, she stroked along his crotch feeling his massive erection.

"You are so predictable." She said.

"Oh James." Candy said. She followed that up by grabbing his head and pulling him into her cleavage and playfully jostling her boobs on his face.

"Okay ladies, we need to get ready, we have a big day planned out." Anna announced. "We have nails, hair, and more shopping."

Candy bent down and gave James a passionate kiss. She reluctantly pulled away following orders from Anna. She kept eye contact the whole way out of the room as she left with the other girls to go get ready.

"James, you probably need a cold shower." Anna joked. "You are going out with us tonight, it's going to be a blast. We are going to go to one of our favorite clubs in the city."

"Ah sure, it sounds like fun."

"Pre-game will be here at about 11pm before we head out." She explained.

"I can't wait." He replied as she exited the room.

James really did need a cold shower as he sat there in the empty kitchen collecting his thoughts. He knew with these girls it was guaranteed to be a great night.

The girls were gone all day leaving James alone with his thoughts. He couldn't wait to spend more time with Anna and the girls.

He kept himself busy while they were gone by cleaning the house. That only lasted so long so he decided to get in a good workout, even then the time seemed to drag on.

The girls finally got back to the house at around 9pm and went to their separate rooms to get ready for the night.

James was ready and waiting in the living room at 11pm as Anna requested. He was wearing one of his nicest button down shirts and jeans. The shirt was tight and fit his muscular frame like a glove. His sleeves were short and barely covered his boulder shoulders leaving his defined arms bare.

The 3 girls came in about 15 minutes later looking beautiful. Alexa had on a black 2 piece dress. The top was strapless and clung to her ample boobs like a second skin. Her abs were on full display and the short skirt barely covered her tight butt.

Jess had a longer black dress that went below her knee, but had sexy slits going up each side all the way to her hips. The dress had a plunging neckline that went almost to her belly button and exposed so much breast that James couldn't believe he didn't see her nipples.

Candy had a satin looking white dress that was also 2 pieces. Her top was small and looked more like a bikini top. The dress went down below the knee and had one sweeping slit that started mid thigh and came across the front to her other leg.

The women were just beautiful and James couldn't believe his luck that he got to go out clubbing with all these bombshells.

Anna came out 10 minutes later looking stunning. Everytime James saw Anna he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Her curves were beyond any woman and looked especially exaggerated because of what she was wearing.

She had on a red dress that clung to her frame showing every curve. The upper part of the dress was cut in a V showing more cleavage than all three of the other girls put together. Her boobs were spilling out of her dress. Amazingly, that was only showing half of her breast.

The dress went to mid thigh but looked shorter than normal because of her long strong legs. To top it all off she had 3 inch heels so she towered over everyone at 6 feet 6 inches.

It took every ounce of power James had to not look Anna up and down. He was sure his eyes were popping out of his head as he tried to remain calm.

"Wow! You look beautiful" Was all James could manage to say, she gave a knowing smile.

"Thanks." She said simply.

We had all started drinking before Anna came in and she grabbed a drink and joined us.

"You clean up nice James, I like this shirt. It really shows off your arms." She complimented. As she said that she caressed his arms admiring his size and definition. He still had a nice pump from his earlier workout.

Instead of releasing her grip she hooked her hand underneath so she was holding his arm with her hand on his bicep. It was an intimate embrace like a girlfriend would do with a boyfriend. She held him tight so her massive breast was pushed into his arm. More accurately her boobs were pushing into his shoulder because of the height difference.

It definitely seemed like Anna was marking her territory but James didn't mind, he was all hers if she wanted him. They laughed and joked while everyone finished their pre-drinking and Anna couldn't keep her hands off James.

They all loaded into the limo around midnight and headed to the city. They arrived at a nightclub that looked like it was very popular judging by the line of people waiting to get it. The girls got out and headed to a door around the corner.

"Duke my love, how are you doing!" Anna said excitedly to the muscular bouncer at the door.

"Anna! Looking beautiful as ever." He responded.

They gave each other a big hug. The girls also seemed to know him and all gave him big hugs.

"It's good to see you ladies, how have you been?" He asked.

"We've been great, looking forward to another great party next month, can I count you in?" Anna asked Duke.

"I wouldn't miss it, you always throw the best parties." Duke replied.

"We may have a new Bull. Duke, I would like you to meet James." Anna said, gesturing toward James.

"Nice to meet you." James said, shaking hands with Duke.

"Welcome to the club James." Duke responded.

"When do you get off? Do you want to join us after?" Anna asked.

"Sure, I get off in about an hour. I will see you guys inside. I am sure Justin has your spot reserved." Duke informed them.

They gave warm hugs again and went inside. The music was booming as the girls made their way through the club. They walked through as if they owned the place. The patrons could sense these women had some sort of power and parted ways as they walked through.

They took a set of stairs which led to a second level that overlooked the club and main dance floor. The girls continued to a private roped off area that had couches and tables that also looked down on the main part of the dance floor.

There were some people inside the private area but it was mostly empty. A bouncer was posted outside the area and nodded to the ladies as they passed by. James was impressed, it was clear that these ladies knew this club well and were treated like royalty.

As soon as they were inside the party began. It was clear the other people were either close friends or knew the girls. The wait staff was very attentive and drinks were plenty.

James wanted to keep himself under control this evening so he mostly pretended like he was drinking. He would act like he was taking a drink but really would only put the glass to his mouth without pouring the liquid in. When nobody was looking he would empty his glass in different places.

He hated wasting alcohol, but if there was any chance of things going the way he was hoping tonight, he wanted to be sober.

Anna was still hanging all over James which was driving him wild. She would pull him up to dance with her, taking the opportunity to grind all over him. When they were sitting she would rub his back and chest with her free arm.

It was almost like a game to her. On multiple occasions when nobody was looking her hand would find the bulge in his pants and she would start stroking him right there. She would lean in close to his ear and whisper "You're not getting soft on me are you?"

Obviously this would have the desired effect on James and he wouldn't be able to stand for 10 minutes. James also didn't know how much of this teasing he could take before he exploded from sexual arousal.

It wasn't lost on James that most of the men seemed to be sizing him up. There was no shortage of guys that would try to flirt with Anna, but she wasn't having it and shot all of them down.

They all had a blast as they drank and danced for hours. It was pretty clear that everybody but Anna and James were pretty drunk. It was past 3 am by now so Anna rounded up the girls to leave.

They were all back at Anna's house hanging out in the living room coming down from the excitement of the evening. All the girls but Anna were semi passed out from a night of drinking.

James was turned on the couch so he could see Anna clearly sitting next to him. The outline of her massive breasts showed prominently because of the tight fitting thin material that made up her dress. Her breasts were so large It was like she had 2 basketballs under her dress.

As soon as they got back to her place she excused herself to remove her corset which allowed her breasts to hang more freely and also gave a nice view of her big hard nipples.

Now was the moment, James thought to himself as he moved closer to Anna. He turned toward her and leaned in trying to make a move.

Before he could do anything she stood up abruptly. "I am going to head to bed, I will see you guys in the morning." Anna announced.

She made her way around the room giving everyone hugs. She came to James last and kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug before turning to leave. She gave one last smile and wave before she vanished down the hallway.

He sat there perplexed wondering if he should follow her or was this really the end of the night. She spent the whole night flirting with him so he couldn't believe this was the end.

"It's either now or never." Candy mumbled from the chair across from the couch. He thought she was passed out but she was just resting with her eyes closed.

James made up his mind. No more games, he is going to be with Anna tonight. He got up and gathered his thoughts.

"Don't take no for an answer." He heard Candy say behind him as he made his way down the hall toward Anna's bedroom.

Arriving at her door he gave three hard knocks.

She opened the door looking down at James with those beautiful piercing blue eyes. She was still wearing the beautiful red dress with the plunging neckline that revealed more breast than anything he had ever seen.

"Yes James. Did you need something?" Anna asked.

James didn't say anything but lunged in giving her a passionate kiss. Her lips were warm and soft. She kissed back as he melted into her, feeling true passion as their tongues danced together.

The moment of bliss lasted about 3 seconds before James felt himself spinning sideways and felt the pain of the wall slamming into his back.

Anna had grabbed a fist full of his shirt with both hands and was now pressing him against the wall and pushing up. She was pushing so hard that James found himself rising to his tip-toes.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Anna asked, holding him in place. Rage was burning in those beautiful eyes now.

James felt a little disoriented from the blow of the wall and the sudden turn of events. He searched for the proper response as she held him there.

"I was kissing you." James stated.

"I don't remember giving you permission." She retorted.

"Can I kiss you?" James answered back trying to sound confident.

"I don't kiss wimps that need to ask for permission." She answered.

The circular logic confused James for a moment. He looked back at Anna, calculating his next move. In typical fashion she was definitely playing some sort of game. He remembered the warning that Candy gave him before he headed down the hall. Not to take "no" for an answer.

James struggled against Anna trying to free himself. She was unmoving like steel as she held him strong. In response she pushed up even harder. His toes were barely touching, for a moment he thought she was going to lift him completely off the ground.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now?" She asked, still staring him down.

"Because I am going to fuck your brains out!" James shot back with as much confidence he could muster.

He caught a slight smirk at the corner of her mouth that quickly vanished, changing back to her angry face. He also felt his feet back on the ground a little more as her press faltered a little.

Taking the opportunity James planted his foot to the side of her leg and used all the strength he had to push her sideways.

He was trying to trip her but she was too strong to go down. He was able to throw her a little off balance and putting all his force behind him was able to spin her around so he was able to pin her to the wall.

Before she could counter, James grabbed her behind the head and pulled her in for another kiss. This time there was a more wild passion to the kiss. Their tongues interlocked in a battle of lust and desire.

This kiss lasted longer than 3 seconds but was again cut short as Anna pushed James back to arms length.

"Do you think you can handle this?" She asked in a warning.

"I know I can." James responded.

The sexual chemistry was like fire between the two. James grabbed her arms at the wrist and pinned them to the wall and came in for another kiss.

This was even more wild, building to a primal desire. He was so turned on he thought his dick was going to tear through his pants.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
260 Followers
12