Personal Attendant Training

Story Info
Training Roselle to be the best lesbian personal attendant.
880 words
3.92
18.7k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I learned about this program to help young Latina women get their citizenship. It was a training and adoption program, a nice way of putting sex trade program.

I decided I would visit the facility and learn more of what they offered. Upon entering the facility I was greeted by the head mistress, I signed non-disclosure policy, and went through a short briefing of the facility rules.

The facility had worked and agreement with the local immigration officials that they would bring all unmarried young women caught crossing the border to their facility. The woman would be medically checked, get a short education, and then placed with households to train to be personal attendants. Host households were required to sign an agreement that no male would have sex with the young woman (to prevent possibility of pregnancy) and the host family would train the women to be personal attendants. The host household would retain the women for 6 months to a year depending on their lack of education and once the women fully trained they were then placed with a permanent residence at a stiff price to cover their training and citizenship.

During the time at host household the women were expected to be trained in being a very intimate attendant to the lady of the households.

I immediately said sign me up as I knew I would enjoy training these girls in all ways. Each woman came with a monthly allowance to help the host family fully train them. After signing my name to the contract and agreeing that no man would have sex with the young woman I was lead to their quarters to select the woman that I would be taking home.

Upon entering the room the fully nude women lined up in a row to give us a good view for selecting my trainee. Half way through the line stood Roselle, she was only 5' 3" she had a big ass and big tits, but a tiny waist. I asked her to turn around and bend over so I could get a full view. Once she did I placed both of my hands on her ass and knew she was the one. I told the head mistress that Roselle was my choice.

Roselle quickly followed up out of the room and to the clothing and supply area. There I was given fourteen outfits to get her started, a box of sex toys to help train her, and $2000 her first month allowance. I had her dress in a short mini skirt and crop top, no bra and panties as I wanted full access to her cunt whenever I wanted it. We left the facility to start her training.

Once home I quickly introduced her to my husband Jim, he was delighted to have her and was in full understanding I was the only one to fuck her. He quickly agreed as he knew the penalty was a strict fine from immigration and we would have to pay back all her allowance with fees. However, he looked forward to watching me enjoy her and had cameras installed all around the house so he could watch us anytime of the day.

We started her training by having her cook supper with me. I had her strip all her clothes off and put an apron on her, I loved the view of her ass bouncing back and forth. We worked on learning words as she cooked, she was a quick learner and eager to please.

Once dinner was served we ate together and then her and I started the dishes. I saw that she could load the dishwasher quickly, so I sat back and watched her enjoying the view of her ass bending and sticking up in the air. Jim came in and commented on the view, but said he had to return to his office and would check in soon.

I sat at the table with my legs spread giving Roselle a full view of my dripping pussy. Just watching her drove me mad. Once the dishes were done I beckoned her to where I was sitting and advised her to get on her knees so we could talk. I wanted her to have a view of my pussy to see how she would respond. I slouched in my chair opening my legs up wider. Without hesitation she leaned forward and begin sucking my clit. I quickly let out a squirt of juice and she lapped it up leaving me fresh. I knew this was going to be the perfect relationship.

I showed Roselle around the house so she could learn her duties; she would be expected to clean, cook, laundry, and attend to my needs and desires.

We went through her closet and I showed her the clothes she was expected to wear and when. I knew I needed to do more shopping, but had a good start on what she would wear. I laid out her outfit for the next day. I wanted short shorts, but I took the scissors to the short and cut crotch area out of her shorts. I wanted a tight white crop top so I could see her tits at all time. Tomorrow she would clean house and I would supervise.