Personal Service Ch. 01

Story Info
Doing whatever it takes to get that contract.
2.6k words
4.41
29.9k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was young. Too young for her job and she knew it. Over promoted in her last job because of her looks and a drunken make out with the Site Manager at the Christmas party.

Now she was out in the world on her own at just twenty one trying to hold down a Sales Managers role in a company that actually cared about results. Trouble was, she hadn't had any results.

Her six month review was due soon and without securing a contract they would let her go. She had a mortgage to pay. And after that idiot of a boyfriend had pissed off, her livelihood depended more than ever on this job. And it depended on closing this deal today.

"It's a high price." Dominic observed absentmindedly as he handled the soft touch cosmetic bottle sample.

"And your lead-times are a little long."

Emma felt her heart sink but she pushed her mass of thick black hair away from her face and forced a smile on her puffy lips.

"But with us you're buying from the market leader. That means quality and assurance of supply. Our competitors can undercut the price but they can't match us on guaranteed supply. The finish on these products is difficult to achieve. Our competitors will struggle to maintain a consistent quality

If you sign today we can..."

Dominic cut her off.

"They've proven for two years that they can do that. I just don't see what you can offer that they can't.

What justifies the extra costs to my business?"

"Personal service." Emma threw in the first thing she could think of as she gave her warmest smile yet.

If flirting with a man almost old enough to be her father saved her job then that's what she would do. After all he wasn't that bad looking and it was just flirting.

Dominic put the small bottle back in its presentation box with the other samples and regarded the pretty girl sat opposite him.

"You're very young for your job." He said quietly.

"How old are you?"

Emma blushed.

"Twenty two."

She'd heard this before and knew he was questioning how she'd secured a role normally held by middle aged men. She also knew they all assumed she'd slept her way there, and there was some truth to that. But it hadn't been done purposefully.

Bad drunken sex in a car early December eighteen months earlier had propelled her to where she was today. With a man around Dominic's age. She wasn't proud of it but it was what it was.

"I'm good at what I do." She knew that was a lie.

Dominic continued to stare at her. She could see his eyes moving down her body but she held her composure. Determined to keep his attention in any way she could. She had little chance of securing a contract but she would give it her all until the last moment.

"Like I said. What can you offer me that no one else can?"

Emma noted his eyes stayed on her tits as he asked. She suddenly wondered what she was supposed to be offering.

"What er... could I offer that would secure the deal?" She asked hesitantly. She expected him to make a pass, invite her to dinner or something.

There was a moments silence while he visibly weighed up his next words.

"Personal service." He said. His eyes locked on hers.

Emma blushed again. Suddenly aware he had more than dinner in mind. A rush of adrenaline made her lips quiver as she tried hard not to react. Her mind raced through how much she would have to flirt with this man. Dinner definitely. A bit of a feel up? A snog? She wanted to tell him to fuck off home to his wife, but Christ she needed this sale. If she lost her house she would be homeless, sleeping on a friends sofa. No way she could land another decent paying job quickly.

"And will you sign the contract today?" She pushed.

"It's dinner time. My secretary'll be leaving for lunch in a few minutes."

Emma blinked, averting her eyes to the samples on the desk between them. Suddenly she was worried.

"What are you suggesting?"

"You need this sale right?"

With little choice she made eye contact again and admitted her desperation.

"Yes.

I don't have a job without it." She felt vulnerable and her eyes betrayed it.

Dominic pushed his chair back and standing up he headed to the door. Emma kept her eyes forward as her stomach fluttered. The click of the lock made her jump slightly as she suddenly grasped that there was a trade to be made right at this moment.

She weighed her options as his hands gently gripped her shoulders, slowly massaging her.

"I'll sign the contract before you leave if I get the personal service."

Emma froze as hands slid down her front, pushing the jacket aside as hands gripped her tits through the thin material of her blouse. Fingers kneaded her flesh, exciting nipples that pushed through her bra demanding to be squeezed.

She gasped, both in disgust and in arousal. She knew she should slap him away, but she needed the contract. She needed more time to think this through but she wasn't going to get it. Let him do this much she told herself.

"I er... I didn't think..." she muttered.

"Don't think. Just stand up."

Emma did as she was told and the chair was shoved away to be replaced by Dominic pushing up against her from behind.

Emma felt his hard cock pressing at her bum cheeks as panic gripped her. She suddenly realised what was going to happen if she didn't stop this before it went any further.

"Shouldn't we arrange to meet somewhere?

Later?" Her voice shook as she tried to deflect. To put him off.

"Lean forward. Over the desk." He instructed. His voice was confident and firm but also gentle.

Emma looked at the piece of office furniture, focusing on the subtle grain of the wood as she felt a hand pushing ever so lightly between the shoulder blades. She bent, leaning down until her face was over the desk.

Her dark eyes stared unseeing into the distance as her senses focused on the hands that caressed her arse. She reached out and gripped the far side of the desk as another gasp escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck." The words encapsulated her shock that she was about to let this happen. Hands lifted her skirt, pulling it up over her hips until it sat around her waist and she felt cooler air over the tops of her thighs and bum.

"You're a very pretty girl Emma."

She swallowed back and gripped the desk tighter. She lay her face on her outstretched arms as his fingers hooked her panties and slid them down shapely legs until they dropped to the floor. A foot tapped her shoe and she parted her feet.

Emma was frozen like a rabbit caught in the headlights. She could feel his eyes on her exposed pussy and it twitched in anticipation as juices flowed with sudden copiousness.

"Your secretary?" She fired a last limp protest.

"She's gone for lunch." Dominic responded dismissively.

He drew a finger leisurely up the full length of her slit. Emma went wide eyed as she drew breath with a sharpness that made her spasm. She could feel her own wetness as it seeped like nectar from a flower.

Dominic got to his knees. She heard every scrape of his shoes, the movement of trouser material up his legs. She knew exactly where he was without looking. Then came hot breath over her dampness, contrasting with the cooler conditioned air.

Emma hated what she was allowing, cursed herself for just accepting it. But she needed a signature. Worse still, her body was responding with a hunger. A body she tried to remind herself that had only felt the touch of her own fingers and a few toys for almost six months.

She closed her eyes tightly and let out a low moan as his tongue finally inched along her wet pussy, teasing at her labia. Fingers parted them and the caressing muscle went deeper, probing the exposed pink juicy flesh.

Emma's knees weakened and the desk took her full weight as Dominic licked up her juice with increasing relish. Her breath hastened along with her heart rate and further groans slipped past open lips.

Her mind scrambled in a fight between self respect and the need for satisfaction. Fears of being heard as all the while desperation kept thoughts of that elusive first order that would save her job just in focus.

A finger slid inside her tunnel, followed by another. They pushed deeper with a relentlessness that caused her to squirm. Then teeth nipped hard at her clit button and Emma jerked forward, shoving the desk an inch or two across the floor with a screech.

"Oh fuck." She whispered as he continued to hold the little node tightly whilst his tongue flicked at it over and over.

"Please. Enough.

Someone might come."

Now she seriously regretted what was happening and went to stand up. Dominic was having none of it. Instead he was up quicker and with hands sliding over her smooth buttocks he pushed his body weight down on her back. Emma relented.

Dominic drew his hands up her spine sending tiny tingles raging through her until he found her bra clip. With a smooth movement it was released and hands swept around beneath her clothing.

Emma bit a lip and closed her eyes tightly as her tits were cupped before fingers pinched hard nipples until they hurt.

Tears formed under her eyelids as she heard the sound of a zipper. She wanted it over and done so she could get out.

"Ahh."

The thrust was hard, all the way in with one movement until it rubbed on her cervix. Emma felt the pain shoot through her, eliciting more prickling tremors over her skin.

"Please. Not so rough." It sounded like a beg.

"Just grip the desk." He muttered.

Then he started. Thrust after thrust. Long and thick it filled her tunnel as his balls smacked into her flesh with a repetitive slap.

Emma did as she was told, her nails almost gouging a groove in the hard wood of his desk as she was pounded into its top. Her legs had given way now and her stomach slid back and forth on the polished flat surface as he pulled her hips back after each firm stroke.

Again and again he slid in and out of her dripping pussy as her breathing rate went up and up. Finally she let out a small cry that she tried hard to stifle and her body was wracked with spasms. She came hard, lubricating his still moving cock in her juices.

The unwanted orgasm subsided quickly as she began to hate her own body for responding. Then with one last thrust she sensed the warmth of his seed spurting inside her. A moment later he relaxed, loosening his grip.

Emma pushed herself up straightening her top and skirt. She snatched her panties up and just pushed them into her bag. No time to put them back on. All she wanted to do was get out. She felt disgusted at herself.

"Why the hurry?

You haven't finished yet."

Emma stopped dead before looking to Dominic where he sat in his chair, legs apart with his wet sticky cock pointing towards her over the top of his unfastened trousers.

"Wha.. What do you mean?" She asked.

Her eyes were drawn back to his shaft and she dreaded his next words.

"Before I look for my pen, you need to clean me up." He smiled.

She quivered and a small tear broke free trickling down her cheek. The cock loomed large in her vision, bobbing gently with every small movement he made. She needed that signature and she had already let him fuck her. Much as the idea was repulsive she couldn't face the prospect of not achieving the only thing she needed at the last moment.

Resigned, she dropped her bag and went towards him. He surely must be able to see her discomfort in this she thought. But then he didn't care.

Emma dropped to her knees and with a moments hesitation she accepted that she needed to get this over with. She closed her eyes as her lips sealed around his shaft. The smell of cum and fresh sweat assaulted her nostrils as her own juices mixed with his salty fluids attacked her sense of taste. She tried not to think too much as she moved her lips back and forth along his large shaft. Her tongue circled its head, clearing away the residue of their fuck and she prayed it would be enough.

It wasn't the first cock she'd ever sucked she reminded herself. And at least it had lost some of its hardness. She was confident he wouldn't shoot another load in her mouth.

She kept it up for nearly a minute before pulling her face away and taking a breath of air that didn't smell of him. Emma felt an immense sense of relief when seemingly satisfied he started to rearrange his clothing.

"Good girl." He said leaving her feeling even more belittled.

Emma fumbled in her bag for a tissue to wipe her mouth then pulled the contract file. It was all that mattered right now. Get the signature and get out.

"All work work work aren't you." Dominic commented as she opened the folder and pushed it over to him.

"You said you'd sign it." Emma tried not to make eye contact. She could hear the reverberations in her voice.

Dominic glanced over the document before picking up his pen and planting his signature in the appropriate place.

"It's done. You earned it."

Emma flushed red his choice of words making her feel more like a prostitute than a Sales Manager. But then she supposed she was after this. Sex for payment was what it was.

"Thank you." She shuffled the folder back into her bag and picked it up.

"I'm sorry. I need to go. Another appointment this afternoon."

"Doubt it'll be nearly as much fun." He sounded cheerful as he watched her arse heading for the door.

"Hope the quality is up to scratch. That other hole looked quite inviting if it isn't." He laughed.

Emma visibly cringed and rushed through the door absolutely desperate to escape now. Outside she saw his secretary at the desk and gave her a half hearted smile as she signed out in the visitors book.

"I hope it was a satisfying meeting." The middle aged woman's eyes bore into her unblinking and the mouth remained a straight thin solidly set line. Emma knew in that instant that she had returned from lunch much earlier than she thought. This woman had heard them. Heard her pitiful sounds of ecstasy.

Emma went red and hurried to the door as bile raced to the back of her throat. She swallowed it back tasting his cock on her lips again.

"You might wanna do your bra up dear."

Emma didn't look back. Instead she hurried out through reception and into the car park where her company BMW waited like an inviting sanctuary.

As the engine hummed into life she glanced back at the office building with a realisation that she would have to visit many more times. A contract needed to be maintained and managed. And each time he would demand personal service.

Her arse clamped at the thought that sooner or later he would want to violate that barrier. That was something she had never done or even seriously contemplated. As she pulled away she knew her mortgage and other bills might just demand she gave it up.