Personal Trainer Getting Personal Ch. 03

Story Info
A first for Jessica and Lisa.
4.9k words
4.79
7.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica awoke to her pussy getting wet. She didn't really know why, but she had been dreaming that Joe was fingering her.

As her mind began to focus, she realized that she was being fingered. She felt her body stir and she felt her arousal building.

She opened her eyes, and saw Joe was still asleep. He was turned away from her, and she drank in the view of his rippling back. In two years he had become quite the specimen, and one hell of a piece of eye candy. His muscles moved slightly with his breathing, and she glanced down under the sheets and thought, 'damn, he has a nice ass too' she thought.

She turned her eyes to Lisa. She was propped up on right elbow, her breasts holding themselves perfectly. Lisa's other hand was rubbing Jessica's pussy and one or two of her fingers were slowly sliding in and out of Jessica's pussy.

She had a beautiful smile, and her bright blue eyes were looking at her with a loving look.

She leaned into Jessica and kissed her. They kissed for a while, slowly gaining passion. Jessica rolled to face Lisa and lightly ran her fingers over Lisa's left breast. She circled Lisa's nipple slowly, while her tongue wrestled lovingly with Lisa's. She was tempted to pinch Lisa's nipple, but decided to exercise her self control and waited. She continued very lightly circling Lisa's nipple, until she could feel it become erect.

They kissed more and more passionately as time went on, and soon were moaning softly to each other as the made out.

Jessica broke their kiss, and moved her lips to Lisa's neck. She whispered, "Good morning, Lisa!" And then decided she had waited long enough, and lightly pinched at Lisa's left nipple.

Lisa moaned softly, barely above a whisper. She whispered quietly back to Jessica, "Good morning, lover!"

Jessica smiled as she kissed Lisa's neck. 'She already calls me lover!', she thought. 'I wonder if this could ever be a longterm thing?' Jessica forged a path with her kisses down to Lisa's right breast, and kissed her way around the entire breast before slowly spiraling to the center where her nipple was the peak. She licked a circle around the areola and continued to lightly twist Lisa's left nipple between her fingers and thumb.

Lisa was clearly enjoying this because she began fingering Jessica's pussy even faster. She whispered, "I want to tell you something." She took in a large breath of desire and lust and then continued, "You're my first woman."

Jessica looked up at her, sucked her nipple into her mouth and pinched her left nipple harder. Then, while continuing to suck on her right nipple she pulled her head away until her nipple fell away from her lips with an audible 'pop'.

Jessica smiled and whispered, "How am I doing?" She quickly took her nipple back into her mouth and continued to suck on it like she was a baby needing milk.

Lisa moaned and replied, "better than I could have ever imagined! Don't get me wrong, Joe is an amazing lover. He knows what I need and he does it very well. There is just something about you being a woman that makes it so much more pleasing!"

Jessica decided to push her luck. She popped Lisa's nipple out of her mouth again, and asked, "do you want to be my first woman?"

Lisa looked confused. "I thought you had been with a few before me?"

Jessica kissed her lips again, and then said, "I have, but I've never had a woman taste me."

"How have you been with all these women and not had someone eat you out?" Lisa asked, confused.

Jessica thought for a moment and said, "When I was younger I was afraid that if I let a girl eat me out, that would make me a true lesbian. I don't have anything against lesbians, but I don't identify as one. When I was younger I thought I would have too, if I both gave and received. I liked giving so I wouldn't let any other girl taste me.

Lisa was quiet, then kissed Jessica again. "I would love to try it, but I've got to admit, it isn't really a turn on to me."

Jessica quietly waited. She kissed Lisa again, and moved her right hand from Lisa's breast to her wet pussy. She quickly found Lisa's clit and began circling it lightly like she did with her nipple.

"You don't have to, but I've always wondered what it would be like to have a woman eat my pussy as well." She whispered quietly.

Lisa looked like she was deep in thought. Her fingers stopped thrusting in Jessica's pussy and just stayed inside. She suddenly looked at her watch. "Joe's alarm is going to go off any minute. Let's pretend to be sleeping and when he goes to work I'll try it."

It was Jessica's turn to look confused.

Lisa quickly explained, "Joe has wanted me to eat a girl out for a long time, I just don't know if I'll like it. I don't want him to watch if I just can't do it. I want to know I can before I do it in front of him."

Jessica nodded. She whispered, "spoon me then and let's 'sleep' till Joe leaves."

She rolled over and then smiled inwardly at Lisa's body pressing against her back. She felt Lisa's fingers find her clit again. She didn't rub it, she just rested her finger on it. Which just made her want it rubbed even more!

Sure enough about a minute later Joe's alarm went off and he moved to turn it off. He rolled over to face the ladies and kissed Jessica's forehead and then Lisa's.

They both pretended to wake up, and smiled at him.

He smiled and said, "Good morning ladies!" His voice was deep and gravely in the morning. Jessica hadn't heard his voice sound this way before and she couldn't say why, but it was sexy.

She yawned and said good morning. After which he explained that he didn't have time to 'play' but he was very thankful for last night. The girls both said they understood and told him that they enjoyed it too.

Jessica said, "maybe we will do this again sometime?"

Joe looked at her with a smile and kissed her lips, "I would love that very much as well!"

He got up from the bed, still naked and walked to the master bathroom. They heard him turn on the shower and rolled to face each other again.

Lisa kissed Jessica with urgency and lust. "I can't wait till he leaves. I really think I could do it!" She said excitedly.

"I suggest you make me cum before you do. Girl cum is delicious!" Jessica laughed.

"What if I want your cum to be my reward?" Lisa asked seductively, running her hands down Jessica's body.

"I just think that if the first time you taste a pussy, it should be completely soaked in girl cum. You'll have a very good first experience, and won't be at all worried about the taste after that." Jessica explained.

"That makes sense to me!" Lisa said as she began pushing two fingers into Jessica's hot wet pussy.

Soon, Jessica heard the shower turn off and she decided to give Joe a show when he came out of the bathroom. She rolled herself onto Lisa, their breasts touching, and she began making out with Lisa.

She heard Joe walking out of the bathroom and decided to go straight for Lisa's pussy. She moved herself between Lisa's legs and licked at her clit.

Lisa moaned and ran her fingers through Jessica's long hair. "Hey husband, do you like walking in on your wife being eaten out by a woman?" She asked coyly.

"Wife, I love watching a sexy lady pleasure you!" Joe stopped and watched for a few minutes. Lisa's orgasm was getting closer.

Jessica wanted to put fingers in Lisa's pussy, but decided to make her cum with only her tongue. She wanted to finish her before Joe had to leave. She doubled her efforts and soon she could tell Lisa was very close.

Joe looked at his watch, "Well I hate to leave you two, but I must get going."

Just then, Lisa moaned loudly and began bucking her hips and pulling at Jessica's hair.

Joe watched in speechless amazement at the site of his wife cumming under a woman's tongue. His cock was hard as rock even though he had just masturbated in the shower.

He sighed heavily in sexual frustration and headed out of the house. He drove to his office mulling over last night. He loved all of it, but he also felt guilty. He and his wife had been married for 13 years, and they had never included anyone in their marriage bed. Neither of them had cheated, and they were profoundly happy.

Had he risked all of that by including Jessica?

Back at Joe's house, Lisa was in heaven. The orgasm Joe had witnessed was only the first of four that Jessica had given Lisa with her tongue.

Though for the next three, Jessica had included fingers in her pussy and her ass.

After she recovered from her 4 intense orgasm of the morning, she suddenly pushed Jessica away. "It's your turn bitch!" She laughed. She rolled Jessica onto her back and kissed her stomach.

She felt herself shaking from being so nervous. She tried to calm herself down, but she couldn't.

"Go slow, baby" Jessica soothed. "You don't have to if you don't want to." She lightly stroked Lisa's hair to relax her.

"Are you okay with it?" She asked nervously. "You said you never let a woman do this before, are you sure you want this?

"Lisa, I have never wanted something more than I want you to be my first ever woman to eat my dripping pussy!" She said seriously.

Lisa figured it was now or never, and after taking a deep breath for courage, she lightly licked Jessica's pussy.

'That wasn't so bad,' she thought. She licked again, this time with more pressure. Her tongue easily slid into Jessica's very wet opening. She was surprised at the taste. It wasn't salty, or sour, or sweet. As a matter of fact, it was unlike anything she had ever tasted. It wasn't good, but it certainly wasn't bad either. She decided it was just kind of a neutral taste.

'Oh my god! She did it! She licked my pussy!' Jessica thought to herself. She opened her legs wider to give Lisa's head as much room as she needed.

Lisa slowly built up speed in her licking, and then remembered what she herself liked. She decided to copy what Joe did to her, that usually had her body convulsing in minutes.

She licked under the hood of Jessica's clit, and then bit down ever so lightly on her pleasure button. She felt Jessica squirming. 'She must like that too!' She surmised.

She licked deep into Jessica's pussy and savored the taste. Even though it wasn't delicious, she found herself loving the taste anyway. It was the taste of a woman! She had never even thought about eating a pussy until Jessica was eating her's last night. She pushed her tongue deeper and then bit down on her clit again.

She continued this pattern, lick deep into Jessica's wet entrance and then bit her clit gently but firmly, then repeat.

She felt Jessica's body responding. Her hips starting to move to help her reach new depths, then move again to open her clit to her teeth.

Jessica was getting close, she knew it wouldn't take much longer like this. She had experienced many men who had eaten her out, but never one who just automatically found what worked.

'I'm about to cross that line into being truly bisexual.' Jessica thought to herself. She wasn't nervous. She wasn't afraid. She was absolutely excited and full of lust.

Lisa upped her intensity, specifically with her clit biting. She bit harder and harder, until suddenly Jessica screamed in delight.

"I'm cumming! Oh my god Lisa!!" She moaned.

Lisa switched from biting to licking and sucking on her clit as Jessica writhed in ecstasy. She heard Jessica moaning, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Lisa you're making me cum so hard! LISAAA!"

Lisa then needed to see what Jessica's cum tasted like. She licked deeply into her wet slit and tasted the most delicious juice she had ever had. She suddenly began devouring her cum, sucking at her pussy to get even more out.

Jessica's orgasm lasted several minutes and by the time she was done, she grabbed Lisa's hair, and pulled it to bring Lisa's mouth to hers.

She moaned through their kisses, and continued to moaned quietly as her body went back to normal.

"Lisa, I never could have imagined that a woman could do so well!" She breathed.

The ladies cuddled and kissed for over half an hour. They didn't need to have anymore sex. They were both completely satisfied. After nearly an hour, Jessica suggested they take a shower and take a nap.

"So," Jessica asked as they stepped under the water, "do you think you could do that in front of Joe?"

"I think this will be our little secret," Lisa said. "At least for now. I want to have this stay between us for a while."

They held each other under the water, playfully grabbing at their body parts. Jessica felt like she was 19 again. She was with a beautiful girl, and she was loving it.

They got out of the shower, dried themselves off and then went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Jessica watched as Lisa's still naked body prepared food and coffee. Her ass jiggled sexily as she walked from cupboard to cupboard grabbing necessary ingredients to make pancakes.

Lisa turned to face Jessica, leaned against a counter and began whipping the batter. Your breasts began to bounce to the rhythm of her arms, and Jessica wanted nothing more than to suck on her tits again.

She wasn't particularly horny at the moment, but watching those breasts was intoxicating.

Jessica stood up, and walked over to Lisa. She reached a hand to her face, the bowl of pancake batter between them. Jessica slowly ran her fingers from Lisa's left ear along her jaw line.

"Since you're preparing the food, is there anything you would like me to do?" She asked softly.

Lisa wasn't sure what to say. She was actually fighting some inner guilt herself. She had loved last night. She had loved this morning. However, with Joe not here this felt incredibly wrong.

She felt herself on the verge of tears. She had done something this morning that Joe certainly would have wanted to be here for. Had she broken trust with her husband?

Jessica sensed that something was wrong. She grabbed the bowl from Lisa's hands, and gently set it on the counter. She took Lisa's body in her arms and whispered quietly, "Is everything okay?"

Lisa began to cry. She was so embarrased, and this only made her cry even harder. Jessica held Lisa tightly, and Lisa cried into Jessica's chest.

Jessica didn't know exactly what was happening, but she just held her. After a minute or two Lisa looked into Jessica's eyes. Her tears were running down her cheeks and her eyes were puffy.

"I scared." She said in a whisper.

"Scared of what, Lisa?"

"That I broke Joe's trust this morning by..." her voice caught in her lungs. She couldn't continue, and covered her face in her hands.

Jessica didn't really understand, but at the same time, she thought they had both been on board with everything that had happened.

"Babe," Jessica said the pet name just coming out, "didn't Joe want to do everything?"

"It's not that! It's what I did this morning! He wasn't here. He would have wanted to watch it or at least to know. What if he's angry?"

Jessica could only see one way to help her. She hugged Lisa again and ran her fingers through Lisa's hair. "I would call him and explain. See what he says. Would you like me to leave?"

Lisa looked up with urgent eyes, "No! Please don't leave. But will you sit with me while I call him?"

"Absolutely!"

Lisa went to get her phone, and Jessica stared into the pancake batter. She hadn't thought about the marriage dynamic at all. She began to feel guilty herself. Why had she agreed to this? What if this gets between husband and wife and causes an rift that can't be repaired?

She never wanted to be a home wrecker. She had never been married, nor in a committed relationship long enough to really understand the dynamic at play here.

Lisa came back and they sat at the table together. Jessica held Lisa's hand as she called Joe.

"Hi Joe!" She said with a shaky voice. "Yes, everything is okay here." She paused and then said, "well actually, I don't know. I feel really guilty about what we did, and I wanted to check in with you."

Jessica couldn't here what Joe was saying, and was searching Lisa's face for clues.

"Really?" Lisa asked in surprise. "Honey I'm not upset with you at all. I have no regrets about what happened. I just need to tell you what happened this morning."

Suddenly Lisa's face showed a shocked face. "How did you know that?" She asked bewildered.

There was longer pause as Joe explained how he knew whatever it was that he knew.

Lisa responded, "you could tell it was coming? How?"

Then Lisa laughed. "You know me so well!" She laughed. "Yes, that's what happened this morning. I actually did it!"

Her face brightened as she heard her husband reassure her that no boundaries or trust had been broken.

She got a playful face as she listened. "Oh I can manage that" She said confidently.

"Should I put her on speaker?" Lisa asked.

She put took her phone from her ear, tapped the screen and said, "Okay tell us."

"Jessica," the speaker cracked, "I want you to make love to Lisa. No lust, just love. I can see the connection you both had. I want to hear all about it when I get home, and I even want to watch sometime."

Jessica smiled and said, "I think we can figure out how to make love." She said.

Lisa smiled, "tell him how well I did this morning." She said excitedly.

"Oh my god, Joe. This lady is a natural at eating pussy. I haven't ever had someone do to me what she did."

"I just did to her what you do to me, Joe!" She announced.

"Really?" He asked obviously impressed.

Jessica piped up, "Yeah, I don't know where you learned that thing with the biting, but oh my god did it finish me off with intensity I've never had before."

"Well I'd love to hear more, but I have a conference call in 30 seconds. I love you Lisa!" He said. "I'll talk to you ladies later."

They said goodbye and looked silently at each other.

They're eyes met, neither one wanting to be the one to break the silence.

Jessica wanted to make the first move. To pull the nude lady into her arms and apologize for causing guilt. However, since she knew that they were just a few minutes from rolling in the sheets again, she decided to let Lisa be the dominant one.

She had never been dominated in any of her relationships. It was always a mutual respect thing. She desperately hoped that Lisa would sense that, and take control.

Lisa, on the other hand, while Joe had assured her and it had helped, she didn't know if that was just a show for Jessica, since he knew she was still there. She looked into Jessica's eyes and sensed something about her that was different.

Lisa couldn't put her finger on what she was sensing, but she continued to search Jessica's eyes and face for a clue. Jessica wasn't sitting in her normal confident poised position. She was almost slouched, her shoulders relaxed instead of held up in a 'good posture'. She was looking at Lisa but with eyes that looked like they were begging for something.

Lisa began to sense that it didn't matter what her fears were with Joe, Jessica and her were going to have sex again. Lisa wanted it, inspite of her inhibitions. She wanted to feel Jessica's touch, her lips as they kissed, she wanted to feel their breasts pushing and rubbing against each other.

She waited for Jessica to take the lead, but she didn't. She knew Jessica wanted what she herself wanted. Intimacy. Not just a quick kinky fuck, but intimate sex. She wanted love to be made to her.

Lisa decided that she was going to fulfill that desire for this beautiful lady who had taught her so much in less than 12 hours.

Lisa stood slowly. She brought her hands to Jessica's face, and kissed her deeply. She pulled Jessica to her feet, and whispered, "follow me".

Jessica did as she was told, without a word. They got to the stairs, and they paused. Lisa broke the silence with a nervous shaky voice.

12