Personal Trainer - Lydia Trains Zach Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They learned about each other in a sort of back-and-forth throughout the evening, starting at Maxine's.

"Really! No way!" Zach exclaimed when Lydia told him she had twin daughters who were sophomores in college. "Lydia! Nobody on earth would guess that. You barely look old enough to be out of college yourself."

Obvious flattery, Lydia thought, but I love it!

"Stephanie and Simone don't think of me that way, Zach. I can assure you," she answered, laughing. "I'm Mom to them who's from another glacial era." Noting his puzzled expression, she clarified. "I was born into a world without the internet, which they remind me every time I'm asking about what this or that means among the 'cool kids' who were born in this century."

"Well, I guess," Zach mused, "but I'm sure that mom lined up next to daughters would be a picture that would have people guessing which is which."

This man will get me wet just by flattering me, Lydia thought, gazing into Zach's blue eyes.

That was enough before tossing the ball back to Zach: "But what about you? You already know I have two daughters, but I don't know much about you, Zach." She smiled at him and nibbled on something else delicious from the plate between them.

As Zach shared about himself, Lydia kept checking off the list of positives in a mental calculation: 1) dedicated to his business, but he's learned the lesson of work-life balance; 2) his business is very successful (Yes! Lydia thought before mentally scolding herself — starving-artist-Zach would be, should be, just as wonderful as well-off-Zach, but Lydia's years as a single mom struggling to hold everything together financially held powerful sway over her unconscious reactions); 3) only a couple of serious girlfriends across a decade of post-college life (a relief in one way — girlfriends, not guyfriends — but a flash of jealousy nudged Lydia in spite of herself); 4) decision to work out and hire a trainer seemed honestly about a dedication to health, not as a reason to score with women (though she knew Zach would have no problem attracting women); and, 5) he sounded like a guy content with the nieces and nephews he had and not necessarily looking to be a dad (Not that I wouldn't consider having a baby with you, Zach, Lydia thought, but at least right now . . .).

The start of the date at Maxine's was magnificent, the play at the university was really good and a chance to laugh together as they enjoyed the performance and each other, and the dinner at the restaurant after the play was as good as it could be.

This woman is absolutely amazing! thought Zach as he walked Lydia to the door of her townhome.

This man, this date . . . everything I could have possibly hoped! thought Lydia.

Walking hand-in-hand to the door, they laughed and commented about something in the play. Standing in front of the door as they turned to face each other, they both knew that Lydia's ground rules meant the evening was drawing to a close. It was a bittersweet moment for both of them.

But Lydia was not going to settle for a chaste kiss on the cheek, which is what Zach was poised to do as he leaned in. She placed one hand against his cheek and paused his advance.

"God, what a great evening, Zach! I have had such a good time." She gazed into his eyes and continued. "You've been a perfect gentleman on a perfect date, and the more I've learned about you the more certain I've become that I want a second date."

Lydia searched his eyes for confirmation that he wanted the same.

"You know damned well I want the same thing," he said, smiling at her.

Then Lydia leaned in for a passionate kiss. She intended it to be as clear a sign as possible of her desire to get to know him better, to get to spend more time with him away from their workout sessions.

So Lydia pressed into him, opening her mouth in the kiss to slip her tongue between his lips, reveling in the release of a soul-stirring, pussy-tingling kiss with a gorgeous man. She wanted old-school Bogart-Bacall intensity mixed with 21st-century lustful expression.

It was a passionate, lingering embrace and kiss. Lydia snuggled his thigh in between her legs to press her crotch against him, wanting to send the message that she desired him in every way.

With her crotch against his thigh, she snaked one hand around behind him to palm his ass and press him against her, intensifying her message.

It felt wonderful to do it!

"Lydia," he panted, breaking the kiss, "I think you're going to tease me past the point of no return if you keep kissing me like this," he managed before he returned to their intense make-out coupling.

Lydia knew what was happening to both of them.

And she knew she had to stop it.

With a squeeze of his firm butt, she broke the kiss and eased away from him.

"It's taking everything I have, Zach, not to pull you inside and . . ."

Lydia stopped herself, straightening and tossing her hair back just a little. "I'm so sorry, but I have to wait. I have to know we're going to have-"

Zach waited. His cock was uncomfortable in his slacks, trying to lengthen and straighten but trapped within its confine. He shifted, seeking relief, but his gaze was intent on Lydia's eyes.

She smiled and continued softly, "-at least one more date before we . . ."

Again she stopped. This time she leaned her lips close to his ear and whispered, "Before we . . . well, you know."

Knowing she risked losing her resolve to abide by the ground rules she herself had set, Lydia separated from Zach, fishing her keys from her purse in the process. She slid the key in the lock and turned back to Zach as she opened the door.

"Thank you for the very best date of my entire life, Zach," she said. "And I look forward to seeing you — all of you, Mr. Brenner — at our next workout session."

***

Lydia slumped against her door after closing it. Yet again in her interactions with Zach, her subconscious had hijacked her mouth, and the "Mr. Brenner" comment has escaped. She had not planned it, but she smiled.

I didn't really break the rules, she rationalized. I wasn't Ms. Tanner all evening until I'd opened this door, and we were saying good-bye.

Whether she believed it or not, there wasn't much thinking to be done at that moment. Lydia couldn't wait to masturbate.

Zach, on the other hand, had to suffer the same trial as Lydia every time she drove away from his townhouse after a workout session. But it was night and dark enough to unzip before he pulled the seatbelt across him. His cock was actually painful as it sought hardness and release.

I am a true, 100% pervert, he thought as he drove away from Lydia's. If anybody knew my cock is out right now . . .

A worried thought crossed his mind. Hell! I could be charged with indecent exposure if somebody sees me like this.

Zach paused the car before he pulled onto the street and somehow managed to get his still tumescent cock back inside his briefs and trousers. He left himself unzipped, though, to relieve the pressure at least a little bit.

***

Lydia awoke the next morning in a groggy, blissful state. The date with Zach had been phenomenal — everything she imagined and more. It was a glorious start to the Lydia-Zach relationship beyond Lydia and Zach during workout sessions.

And while it was definitely different from the Ms. Tanner-Mr. Brenner relationship that was part of those intense minutes when that dynamic was in play during their workout sessions, the date was the counterpoint Lydia wanted, craved, in order to learn whether Zach Brenner might be the man she would want to love.

Satisfied that — at least so far — her ground rules were working, Lydia let the yummy thought course through her that the start of the new week meant another workout session with Zach was coming up. In that session she'd be directing both 'Zach' and 'Mr. Brenner' during the workout.

She was eager to devise Mr. Brenner's required routine. As her mind spun out countless scenarios — all divinely erotic and intensely arousing — the thought of somehow getting a picture (better yet, pictures! she thought, loving the idea of an electronic portfolio of naked Zach in various poses) repeatedly nudged at her libido.

Would he allow it? Would it spoil everything to even bring it up?

Lydia snorted silently as she considered things. Here I am again — trying to figure things out in advance of the next time I see Zach!

She settled in front of her computer with a mug of hot tea in her hand. Her eyes defocused as the mental picture of Zach, nude and with an erection, thrust itself on the screen of her mind. So sexy, Lydia thought. It would be so sexy to see you naked for me, Zach, whenever I sit down at this computer and have the urge to see your pretty cock and your great ass. I just love seeing you naked!

The hot mist from her tea wafted up into her nostrils as she cradled the mug. The warmth spread down to her loins as she continued her line of thought.

My own, private, naked . . . and perfect! . . . man. Just for me. My eyes only. Your hard cock on display because you're aroused in front of me. Because you want to be naked and stiff for me to look at you, to think about touching you, playing with you . . .

The imagined images were working their magic on her moistening pussy, and Lydia continued them. She was powerless to stop them.

What poses? I'm the one in charge! How do I want you to display your sexy body for me, Zach?

Her warm mug of tea was next to the computer. It was a Sunday morning with no pressing obligations. Just 'me' time, Lydia thought, smiling.

The solution to deciding on the poses she would love to have Zach model for her — and the time to ponder this carefully — were both, literally, at her fingertips.

"Naked men with erections" was the phrase Lydia typed into her browser's search engine.

Oh, my!, she thought, scrolling through what seemed an endless list of sites displaying exactly that. Let's see if there are some ideas waiting for me . . .

It was 47 minutes later when Lydia eased back into the chair in front of her computer. Her tea was now tepid, but not her libido. So many naked men with handsome cocks smiling at her from her computer monitor! So many lovely backsides that begged to be fondled!

None of them were Zach, of course, but the thought of Zach in such pictures taken just for her was absolutely delicious!

Lydia had saved several of the pictures because she liked the idea of Zach in those poses. What! she thought, looking through the list of pictures in the folder she had playfully named, "Photo inspirations." Sixty-three! I just collected 63 pictures of naked men!

Scrolling through her selections, Lydia realized something. Though she had purposefully just saved pictures into the folder quickly, thinking she would rapidly eliminate many of them to narrow things down to maybe five or six poses she'd like Zach to present for her, this more thoughtful perusal of her top-of-the head selections was revealing in multiple ways.

Full frontal nudes of guys standing, sitting, lounging — sure. Those pictures sparked thoughts of Zach standing naked and erect on her scale.

It was mostly standing or crouching pictures or stretching pictures displaying lovely, grippable backsides that comprised another category of shots.

There was an 'other' category that contained pictures of nude and erect men in various, different and exciting poses — the picture of "Quinton" was especially appealing. He had a great smile for the camera as he leaned back on his haunches, bracing himself behind him with his arms while his erection pointed to the ceiling.

Lovely!

And then there was the group of pictures that coalesced into a category only when her conscious mind was engaged in the rationality and decision-making of separating the pictures into the groups representing potential poses for 'Mr. Brenner.' That surprising category was made up of pictures in which one handsome nude male or another was in various inventive poses, presenting hints of his crinkled opening.

Eight of 63 selections in Lydia's personally curated selection of nude men posed as she would love to pose Zach were pictures revealing hints, or more, of their private openings. ("Derrick" was shamelessly exposing all of his, but Lydia remembered thinking at the time she saw the picture only about how lovely the overall vibe of the photo was, with his expression that reminded her of a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar as he looked back at the camera from his stretched-on-tiptoes reach up to a high shelf.)

What? she thought. Where did this come from? She ran through the pictures again to confirm her fascination and lingered on the picture of "Derrick." She thought of Zach in that exact pose, displaying everything "Derrick" was showing her in the picture on her monitor.

Could Ms. Tanner maneuver Mr. Brenner into such a pose? God, this is so naughty, but so sexy! she thought. Why do I like seeing this? Has this been a turn-on for me that I've buried by guilt or shame or . . . who knows what?

Truth be told, Lydia couldn't remember running across a lot of pictures like this during those forays onto the web when she felt a little visual stimulation would be nice to launch a lovely fantasy. And she certainly had not consciously sought them out.

"Derrick's" beguiling expression offered no answers, nor did the fetching sight of the private opening between his rounded glutes — other than the fact that seeing all of him, including his most private opening, was so very . . . well, just incredibly hot to Lydia.

Finishing her tea in spite of its temperature, she rose and walked to the kitchen to make more, all the while trying to solve yet another puzzle about herself, her sexuality, and the possibilities with the most special man she'd ever encountered.

This damned self-analysis is exhausting, she thought, shuffling back to her computer.

"Derrick" was waiting for her, as were "Tom," "Stanton," "Juan," "Ken," "Mason," "Justin," and "Dave." They all had handsome faces and toned bodies, and they all were not shy about letting Lydia see what she now realized held an erotic fascination for her. Idling through those shots, though, firmed up her decision — the excitement of coaxing Zach into such poses was turning her on intensely, and she would find a way to see him like this, both in person at their next appointment and in a picture of him in that exciting pose for her private viewing.

With more idle scrolling, the answer came to her:

This is the complete surrender to my gaze, Lydia realized. I just love being the in-control Ms. Tanner. Seeing ALL of my personal, naked man turns me on.

Then she realized something else: Zach will be so-o-o-o embarrassed! His embarrassment was always, dependably, deeply arousing for some reason Lydia had long since given up trying to figure out. How will he react when he realizes what he will be showing me?

That thought was so delicious, but the next was even moreso:

How will I react seeing him surrender everything to my gaze?

Derrick, Tom, Stanton, Juan, Ken, Mason, Justin, and Dave were now nothing other than research subjects who had served their purpose. It was Zach in Lydia's imagination who was now the naked male model revealing both intense embarrassment and his sexy puckered opening to his personal trainer.

"How? You want me in what pose?" she heard him say in her imagination as she rose from her seat in front of her monitor, unbelted her robe, and walked to her sofa. The way his face would color in embarrassment would be as arousing as his questions. "You want me in what position?"

And she knew his cock would be hard for her as he realized he was about to show her something he had never shown her before.

Arranging herself in a comfortable position as she leaned against the back of the sofa, Lydia's hand drifted to her crotch and sought the already slickened nub of her clit. "Yes, Mr. Brenner. That's the pose. After all, I need to see the progress you're making as you develop your glutes. I'll need them flexed open for me to gauge how well you're developing."

***

Lydia's post-orgasmic glow remained the rest of the day as she tended to some errands but mostly just puttered around her townhome, calling the twins and then binge-watching a few episodes of a recently discovered series. Most of her thoughts were Zach-and-Lydia-dating musings, only occasionally tinged with the new eroticism she'd just discovered regarding Ms. Tanner and Mr. Brenner's photographic interactions.

Zach wants me. He might even love me. I might love this handsome guy, too. Her reveries were now mixing love with lust, and the power of any individual fantasy ramped up exponentially by featuring Zach as sexy lover eager to please and play with her and to be with her as her companion, lover, and . . . husband?

"You know I like to do it for you, Lydia," Zach said in the fantasy that was taking on a life of its own. She noted the flush of embarrassment along his collarbone as he said it, noted the pulse of his heartbeat matching the throbbing rhythm in his hard cock. Hearing his voice in her fantasy was lovely!

"You know I want to arouse you," Zach continued in her imagination. "You can see me naked anytime you want, any way you want," he continued, Lydia's fantasy now gathering steam and gliding effortlessly, picking up momentum. "I like knowing you get wet when you see me like this," fantasy-Zach said, turning slowly as he stood naked in front of her. "I masturbate, Lydia, thinking that you might get wet when I'm nude for you. I love it when you're sexually turned on, and I like to think I might be responsible for that."

This lust-love fantasy was delicious!

"But I also masturbate thinking about us together, thinking about holding you and making love to you."

Lydia was again on her sofa, this time the setting sun casting lengthening shadows through her windows as this Sunday wound down. She wiggled out of her lounge pants and panties, toeing them to the floor. She wanted free access to her breasts, so she pulled off her top and settled back, spread her legs, and found her throbbing clit.

"How much longer, Lydia?" Zach asked in her fantasy. "Surely you know I'm crazy about you. I want to slide into you, to make love to you in exactly the way you want. I want to feel your snug pussy grip my hard cock when I stroke in and out, Lydia."

It was inevitable, and Lydia yielded to the intensity of the fantasy. Her finger strummed her clit as the other hand palmed her breast and tugged on her nipple.

"Our date . . . oh, my god, Lydia," Zach continued. "I was so proud to be out with you. So happy to be sharing a good time with you as we learned about each other. You amaze me, baby."

And there it was: "baby." The term of endearment. The love-term in the midst of the lust-storm of naked Zach with a hard cock talking about how much she turned him on and how much he wanted to turn her on by being naked for her whenever and however she wanted to see him, even when he knew she was seeing all of him.

Oh, shit! thought Lydia. How hot! Mmmm, Zach — showing me everything. So embarrassing for him, but so very arousing for me! His desire to please me, to surrender himself completely to my hot buttons . . .