Personality Disorder Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexual Encounters from “Alternate Personality Disorder."
1.2k words
3.29
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: I am Keith, 30 year old introvert guy. I live in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. I am an average looking Guy and an investment banker by profession. In one of my business trips to the lovely city of Rio, Brazil, I met a beautiful girl "Mara" in a salon. I went for a haircut and fell in love with her. She had a few bad relationships in the past and those made her very possessive and jealous. But she told me all this upfront, I think my mad/blind love for her did not let me sink in those character attributes and I married her as soon as I can.

The Aftermath of Marriage: We or rather I soon realized, that there is a big cultural difference between us. She is very shy and, in her culture, public display of affection or thinking about other people in marriage is a big taboo. I was born and brought up in free and open relationships. Hence, this was a very different women compared to the ones', I dated in the past. We went for some clubbing/sex shows but soon those were over in our life, as she couldn't settle in that culture. She always got red faced whenever any girl hugged me or took my attention. Similarly, all guys received cold shoulder from her, she mostly ignored them. Her eyes were always looking for me or staring at me. Her world revolved around me.

The Final Outcome: We started living a lonely life, just 2 of us. She used to cook and wait for me. She took great care of me and I always saw love in her eyes. We were great in bed and had daily sex. But there was no space of fantasies in our life. I did not even have the courage to speak about my fantasies to her as that would make her feel really bad.

The Surprise: One day When I came back, I found her anxious. Mara was not her usual one. I asked her the reason, she did not tell me anything. During the dinner, she kept looking at me. It was like, I did something wrong. I waited for her to sleep and after that called up her sister in Rio. I told her everything, and she sounded very worried to me.

She told me that Mara had some psychological issues in the past and she had taken counselling. She thinks there is a Girl named Kira, who instructs her to be free and do things she wants from her. This is her alternate personality. She told me that Mara's values, upbringing and cultural beliefs made her very religious and shy. All her desires and fantasies and ill things she did in past, she couldn't accept and started believing that it was Kira who asked her to do all this. Her sister told me that when she lost her virginity in her past relationship, for days she cried and distanced herself. This is when she created this alternate personality of Kira and believed that it is Kira asking her to do sins.

I was shattered, I could not react over phone. I just knew, I have a big problem to solve. Next Day, on the breakfast table, Mara asked me that Did I call her sister? I knew she is aware, I said yes. I saw some concern on her face. She asked me to take off as she wants to visit a psychologist. I had some very important meetings, but Mara's health was more important. I cancelled everything and went with her to one of the top psychologists.

The Session: I spent 2 hours outside a counselling room waiting for the session to get over. After over 2 hours, Mara came out. She looked calm and lovely as before. The receptionist asked me to go and meet the doctor alone. I met inside and the doctor told me everything. She asked me to believe with her that there is a woman named Kira, who is sending instructions to her. In short, she has desires and fantasies just like any other women, but she doesn't want to believe or share those with anyone. This is why she has created that alternate parallel existence of Kira. Someone who she must listen to. I found that illogical, absurd and difficult to believe. But I am no psychologist to find a solution. We came home. Mara showed me an email that she received from Kira. The mail has some instructions which Kira asked her to act in the upcoming weekend. She asked me to read those and started crying. I read those instructions, it was my "Perfect Fantasy", I couldn't believe my eyes that someone has written that so well. It was like me writing up an email from Kira's account.

I went to Mara and put her head on my shoulders. I told her this is fine, the doctor told me everything. Do not worry, our relationship is above all this. I will not never judge your actions; you could respond back and say No to Kira. I am sure she will understand. You can say that my husband Keith is against this and you will not do anything like this OR let us do what she says. I will be always there for you and help you. Mara looked into my eyes and asked will you consider me a bad woman, If I do what she said. I gave a very clear and confident response of "NO ways". I told her, I do not judge people with their actions, and she know I was like that. She got so happy and told me "Honey, let us do this. She will leave me forever after we do this." I was like fine my love, let us do what she asked us to do.

The Perfect Sexual Fantasy: Kira has written a complete instructions manual for what we need to do. The instructions were as follows:

Mara needs to make love with me in bathtub. But no penetration. I can only finger her G-spot and she can give me a blow job. But once I get ready to penetrate and fuck her, she will need to stop and tell me the following instructions.

a) Mara will wear a sexy short shimmer backless dress. She can not wear Bra and this dress will make ger beautiful breasts almost exposed. Her ass will be visible as well as the dress is deep backless.

b) Mara will reach a place which Kira will inform her on mail.

c) Keith i.e Me, will have 30 minutes to find that place and Mara. Mara can not give any hint to Keith or else she would be punished hard by Kira.

d) If, Keith is not able to find Mara in 30 minutes than Mara must dance with any guy of her choice

e) Kira will choose a place where there will be either a sex room/red room, swinger area or naked pool. Whatever that man asks her that day, she needs to do. That night she will be Kira and not Mara anymore. If Keith truly loves him, he will find her in 30 minutes or else she will be in the hands of the man she chooses.

To be continued...