Perspective - Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

Aryan, surprised by my shudder, glanced at my face, and he saw my grimace. He smiled, and he removed his hand. I exhaled. He returned his attention to the game. But the precedent had been set: Now all four men explored my inner thighs, right up to my panties. Brian was the last to call me over.

Brian's hands, of course, were not content with stopping at my panties. Having previously raped me twice, and then having had sex with me during the "happy gang bang," he knew me much too well. More precisely, he knew my body all too well. He knew how to get my motor running, even if I did not want it to run, which was certainly the case right then.

Brian's hands pushed my panties to the side. He found a wet pussy. The other men's teasing had seen to that. His fingers entered me. I looked desperately at Dan, begging him with my eyes, to let me get away from this bastard. Dan just smiled an evil smile, and shook his head. He was enjoying torturing me.

I had stolen from the firm, and he was taking it personally. I think ironically, somehow, that I was so talented at my job, it increased his anger. He knew I would be hard to replace. But ultimately, everyone is replaceable in business. Everyone. It's all a question of money: Pay enough and you can get someone great. I, on the other hand, was a true bargain for the firm. That's part of what galled him.

Indeed, I thought, if Dan had paid me what I was worth, or even more than what I was worth, I would not have had to embezzle to help my mother to pay her health care bills. I would not be in this jam. Dan had only to pay me what he would have paid a man with my resume and talent. So in some twisted logical sense, this was all Dan's fault! The cheap, sexist bastard.

Brian's fingers were pumping in me now, and I was trying to stand there as if nothing were happening. Suddenly the fingers left. I exhaled. But his fingers had left only so that Brian could pull down my panties. "Step out of them, Samantha," Brian said. The panties were now at my ankles.

I looked to Dan. He nodded. Tears were forming at my eyes. I was powerless to stop the tears from welling up. Dammit. I stepped out of the panties. As I did so, I casually moved away from Brian. I tried to make it look inadvertent. I knew however that I was fooling nobody.

Brian left me alone, and the game continued. Everyone left me alone for a while, and my tears stopped, thank goodness. I noticed Aryan had the most money, and Dan was running low on cash. The pot was large. "Bring me your panties, Samantha," Dan said.

I bent over to pick them up, doubtless flashing my bare behind. I should have squatted, I thought. No, then I would be flashing my pussy. Dammit all, I can't win. I walked over to hand my panties to Dan. Dan put them on the table, in the pot. "I call. Samantha's panties symbolize sex acts of the winner's choice with Samantha. Whoever has them at the end of the game can cash in the prize right away. Everyone okay with this?"

I was incredulous. I knew sex was going to be involved. The presence of Brian had assured that. If your past rapist and stalker is there, thinking I would be punished with sex is not a large mental leap. But to have sex with me as a prize in a poker game? This seemed to me to be completely humiliating.

I wanted to say something. I wanted to protest. Dan could see it in my face, and when I opened my mouth and said, "Wha.." Dan shook his head, stopping me in mid word. Everyone turned to look at me. I blushed furiously. The tears returned. I could not stop them.

One feature of this particular French Maid's outfit is that one is essentially forced to wear it without a bra, and a lot of elastic is involved. The elastic keeps it in place. It also keeps your boobs in place. It is easy for a man to pull the top down, exposing the woman's breasts.

I realized this was the case when I put it on. Dan beckoned me to come over and he pulled down my top, exposing my boobs for the men to drool over. Next, he told me to turn around, and to bend over, giving the men a perfect view of my naked buttocks, and my asshole, and probably even my pussy. He spread the cheeks of my buttocks.

"Does everyone agree with the stakes of my bet?" Dan asked. I realized that this display of my charms was a sales point for the acceptance of the size of the bet.

Mark, always the crudest of the men, said, "If she fucks as good as she looks, you're giving us a bargain, mate!"

Brian said, "The bitch fucks even better than she looks. She's the best I've had, and that is saying something."

I lost it. "Did you ever have any of your other 'bitches' without raping them?" I said, immediately regretting it.

"Come here, Samantha. You can't talk to Brian like that," Dan said. I came over, now terrified. "Get me the paddle, Brian."

Dan bent me over his lap. The men rose to stand around to watch. Brian gave Dan the paddle, and he spanked me. I yelped. He spanked me again, a little harder. I yelped louder. For the third spank, he used all his force, and I screamed with the pain. He spanked me seven more times, with seven more of my screams, for a total of ten spanks with the paddle. I was a blubbering, sobbing mess.

Dan then checked my pussy. It was as wet as it could be. Now he knew that while I hated the pain, this kind of pain turned me on. I was still lying over his knees with my skirt around my waist. He let the three other men feel my pussy. Each one stuck a finger inside me. As each finger entered me, I gasped. Each finger came out soaking wet, and I actually let some groans inadvertently slip out with the fingering. I was groaning and sobbing simultaneously.

As I was lying on Dan's knees, my ass undoubtedly bright red from the spanking, and all the men's fingers testing the wetness of my pussy driving me nuts, Brian said, "Samantha, I only raped you twice. The third time you fucked me happily. And by the way, your third fuck was the best I've ever had."

The silence was deafening. The only sound was my pathetic sobbing. These men knew me, they worked with me, and before they knew about my crime, they all liked me and respected me. I have a great work ethic and my work is excellent, even outstanding. And now Brian had just openly admitted he had raped me. Twice. I could feel the horror of the three other men, mixed with disgust and contempt, vibrating through the air of the room.

These three men were forcing me to do all this, and they were planning to extort sex from me, but they were morally offended by Brian's admission of rape? I guess there are degrees of morality. Dan said, and I will be forever grateful he said this, "Brian, I think you should leave. Your evening is over. Goodbye."

You don't do that to Brian. Brian is six foot three, pure muscle, and he has a delicate ego. He does not take rejection well. I knew Dan, and probably the other two men as well, were in trouble. If Brian came after them, and tried to destroy them, one by one, taking his time, he would succeed. Everyone has secrets. Brian would find them. And it would all boomerang onto me.

I can't believe I said this, but I did. "I want Brian to stay. He's the best fuck I've ever had," I said. I was not lying, but it was so, so, painful to say it. Once again there was a stunned silence. I was furious I had done that. I wanted to spank myself!

But I knew I had to do something. If Brian was forced to leave, he would come back a day or two later and he would rape me yet again and then beat me up to near death. Or, perhaps, he would lose control and actually beat me all the way to death. Brian was like that. I knew.

Aryan won the pot, and he won my panties. I knew what that meant. We all knew what that meant. All men are different. I figured that out long ago. Unlike Brian's taste, for example, Aryan did not want sex in front of the other men. He wanted the sex in private. He picked up the paddle from Dan, and he led me into my bedroom. He closed the door. I was scared. No, I was terrified.

I did not know Brian had put a sound monitor in my room. It was kind of like the baby monitor my parents long ago used to make sure I was breathing in my crib, when I was an infant. New parents are like that. Brian's monitor was much more sophisticated, however. He handed out headphones to Dan and Mark, and put on his own. They could now hear everything.

Aryan began with a ferocious spanking. I begged him to stop, but when I did, the hits became harder. Finally, he stopped. He flipped me onto my back, my ass stinging, and he hit my boobs. That really hurt!

"Please stop! Stop! You must stop!" I cried out.

"Why should I, you little thief?" Aryan said. It wasn't really a question.

"Have mercy. Please! I'll do anything," I said.

"Anything?"

There was something in his tone that scared the bejesus out of me. I said, "Within reason."

He raised the paddle. I was going to receive the worst blow imaginable. "Okay, anything!" I squeaked out, just in time.

"Good girl," he said. He yelled out, "Brian! Bring in the restraints and the camera!"

I buried my head in the pillow in shame. Actually, it's a secret (I think it's secret; maybe Brian knows? If he read my diary, he knows. Of course he read my diary!) but while I hate it, and I really do hate it, I nevertheless find it erotic to be bound and tied.

Brian came in and efficiently tied me up. He tied me into what is known in bondage circles as a "ball tie." It's similar to fetal position. My anus and my pussy and my boobs were all on display. I was quiet the whole time. All you could hear was my sniffling, since I was still softly crying from the horrific spankings I had endured.

Aryan took pictures of me from every angle. I just knew these would be up on some Internet site before long. The spirit of my soul was sinking. Then to my surprise, he disrobed and showed me his hard cock. "Kiss it", he said. Not having a choice, I kissed it. Hoping it would mellow him, I kissed it lovingly, even taking its purple head into my mouth. That was all I could reach in my totally constrained position.

"Are you wet?" Aryan asked.

I nodded. "I think so," I replied.

"You'd better be," and with that, Aryan shoved his erect cock as far as it would go, deep inside me. I gasped as it entered me. Brian was filming all of this. Aryan pounded in and out of me with the ferocity of a man possessed. He was angry, and he was expressing his anger with his cock, mercilessly pounding me. He did not know I love to be fucked just like that. I felt it was best to keep it secret, so I suppressed the urge to moan, and instead I only whimpered.

I idly wondered, while Aryan fucked me to smithereens, where he would cum? I hoped it would not be inside me. I looked forward to washing all trace of him away from me later, and that's hard to do if a man cums inside a girl. I don't own a bidet. I don't have a douche bag. He pulled out and exploded in my face. I closed my eyes just in time! Of course, I was bound and tied, so I could not wipe any of his disgusting jism off of my face.

Is a man's jism good for a girl's complexion? I read someplace it's a moisturizer? Well, maybe there is a positive side to my face being covered with the stuff. I hope so, because it's really gross.

Having got his rocks off, Aryan simply left the room. He left me there, tied in the ball position, fucked silly, with cum all over my face. I listened. The men were leaving! I heard the front door close, and then it became eerily quiet. I was alone, finally. But there was a problem: I was tied up and could not move.

Four hours later, when I was close to passing out, I heard my door open. Dan came into the room and untied me. "You passed, Samantha. See you at work tomorrow. Don't be late." Then Dan turned and left.

I could not move my legs. I had lost circulation. I used my hands and arms to straighten my legs, and rested like that, naked and exhausted on my bed. Circulation to my legs gradually returned. It was painful as the blood returned, but eventually I could move and I felt better. I rolled over to my phone, and ordered some food. Fortunately, there was a late-night pizzeria in my town. But they no longer delivered. Deliveries stop at 10pm.

I threw on clothes and took myself out. I had part of a lousy pizza, washed down with a glass of lousy red wine. I went home, set the alarm, and went to sleep.

Getting dressed the next day, I saw my new over-the-knee boots Brian and Dan had given me. They were black leather, calfskin, really soft and supple. I became inspired, and I hatched a plan. It might work, and I had little to lose.

I fished out my tight white mini skirt, and I tried on the boots together with a white, slightly sheer, mini skirt. The skirt hugged my ass, making it look like a minor bubble ass. The skirt was crotch length and barely covered my privates. I would have to be careful how I sat. Crossed legs was no doubt the way to go with that skirt.

I looked stunning. It was much too sexy to wear to work. But somehow, I guess as revenge (although this does not really make any sense) I decided to go with it. I paired it with a low-cut blouse, and no bra at all!

I looked like a hot to trot sexpot. I almost looked like a prostitute, but a whore could not have afforded this outfit. It was more for a call girl, but a call girl does not dress so provocatively. No, my outfit fit no category I could think of, except as a 'come fuck me, you asshole," outfit. After all, that's what it was.

I had another business lunch with Dan, Mark, and Aryan. All three men acted as if nothing had happened. It was business as usual. They had all seen me naked or almost naked, they had all fingered me, and Aryan had brutally fucked me, and everyone - including Aryan - acted as if it nothing had happened.

They did not even react to my provocative outfit! Except of course to look down my blouse to see my boobs at every opportunity. I gave them a lot of opportunities, too. I bent forward all the time. It was part of my plan. Even the waiter enjoyed the view from time to time. A man at a neighboring table was openly staring at my wanton displays. I was enjoying myself, teasing these assholes mercilessly. The only indication that my plan might be working came when Dan, as he left me at the door to my office, said, "Poker on Wednesday. 8pm. Save the date."

Then Dan put his hand on my bare thigh, above my boots, and slipped it up under my skirt to my panties. He discovered that I was commando: no panties at all. He looked at me, quizzically, and I smiled. His fingers continued to my snatch, and moved around in there a bit. His fingers found a wet pussy, and even though it was gross to be fingered at work by my boss, at the door to my office no less, it was also a turn on. It is taboo, and taboo sex is the best kind, in my perverted mind.

Dan had broken down the barriers the previous night, so I was tormenting him. He knew that even he could be fired by doing what he was doing. I moaned to encourage him; I wanted to torment him. Then he really broke the rules and shocked me: He kissed me. At that moment, kissing seemed to me to be more intimate than his fingering of my pussy! I can't explain it.

I melted when he kissed me. I kissed back, and as we kissed he pushed up my skirt until it became a small white belt around my waist. I was now naked below the waist, and standing, leaning on the door jamb to my office, where anyone could come along and discover us. He unbuttoned my blouse, and since I had skipped a bra, he simply pushed aside the two halves of my blouse exposing my boobs to his lustful eyes, and to the empty hallway.

Dan unzipped and whipped out his hard, erect cock. I said, "No, Dan. This is not right. I don't want you to fuck me."

Dan said, "You have no choice. I own you now."

Right there at the door to my office, with me forced up against the door jamb, he stuck it inside me. Now I had him. As he gently fucked me, anyone could come by and discover us. I was basically naked: my skirt was reduced to being a white belt, and my boobs were on full display due to my open blouse and no bra. Only my feet and calves were hidden by my sexy black high boots.

Dan could be fired by openly fucking a subordinate employee, right there in the hallway, at the door to my office. He not only could be fired if we were discovered, he definitely would be fired! I moaned loudly, hoping someone would come to investigate.

My moaning got Dan more turned on. This was the first time he was fucking me, and - I confess - I am a great fuck. Dan's cock seemed to get bigger and harder as I moaned louder and louder. He shot his load, finally, deep inside me. It was only then that he realized how freaking risky this had been!

Dan did not notice, but my secretary Marcia had been standing in the hallway watching us. She looked to be in shock. I waved her away before Dan saw her.

Dan quickly pulled out, zipped up, turned and walked away without a word. I pushed my skirt down, buttoned my blouse, and I entered my office. I sat down at my desk. I smiled. Dan had thought he was forcing me, not knowing I was tempting fate to get him fired.

Marcia came into my office while I was buttoning my blouse. She looked at me. "What can I do, Marcia? He's my boss. I let him fuck me, or I'm fired. He told me that himself." Marcia knows how the world works. She nodded, and she handed me a package of Kleenex.

"You may need it down there. Dan has a lot of cum," she said. Now it was my turn to be in shock.

"You too?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, looking at her feet. "Mary Anne in accounting, too. You're the third, that I know of. The man is a pig. A good fuck, but a pig," she said.

"Isn't it always like that?" I asked, silently thinking of Brian.

Marcia then giggled. I joined in and we had a short-lived giggle fest. Marcia gave me the papers she was working on for me, I thanked her, and she left. As she was leaving, she said, "You have truly lovely breasts, Samantha. I couldn't help but notice. Your body is hot, too. If you ever want some lesbian sex, let me know."

"Thanks, Marcia. I'll keep it in mind. Good to know," I replied. What else does one say to a remark like that? Marcia had a wiggle as she walked away. I had never noticed before, but she too is a sexpot.

I had a lot of surprises from Marcia that day. I had no idea she had let Dan fuck her already. Well, maybe she did not "let" him; she said it is more like he forced her. I believe her. Wow. I had just been fucked, but even though Dan had cum, and I was now using Marcia's thoughtful gift of Kleenex to clean myself down there, I had myself had not cum.

Don't get me wrong: It was really hot to have sex openly that way, and it was even hotter when I realized Marcia was watching us go at it. I was now amazingly horny. I took my large purse, and pulled out the dildo whose Amazon delivery Brian had intercepted the day before.

I pushed my skirt back up. I was now naked below the waist, but I was hidden behind my desk. I spent the rest of the afternoon with my skirt up around my waist, and my dildo inside me. Whenever I felt like it, I would have a little fun with the dildo. I named the dildo Adam, after Adam Driver. I enjoyed Adam a lot that afternoon. At the end of the day, Adam and I were in love. I took him home with me. He stuck out a little below my micro mini, but I was so far gone at that point that I did not, I could not, care.

Amazingly, I still got all my work done, and done well. Good for me.

When I came home that night, I entered my home for the first time since the night of the poker game. I was looking forward to nothing more than being alone. Dylan called, and we agreed to go out Friday night. I told him I loved him, but I had to confess to him some of the secrets of my life. He seemed surprised, but he said okay.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers