Perspectives Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could speak, I started right in, not wanting to waste another minute. "Jason, I need you!"

"Uh..." was all he got out before I heard a deep voice from farther in the room.

"Sorry I have to fuck and run, but I have to be back downstairs for my next shift at the front desk." A moment later, a salt-and-pepper-haired man, who looked to be in his early or mid-50s stepped past Jason and into the hallway. When he saw me, he looked surprised. "Oh...sorry. I didn't realize you were talking to someone. See you later, Jason." I watched, dumbfounded, as the man leaned back toward Jason and gave him a peck on the lips. "If you want to get together again before you go back home, you know where to find me." He turned at nodded at me, smiling, and the walked off toward the elevator.

Jason's cheeks were red with embarrassment. "John, I...uh..."

Oddly enough, I was at a loss for words, too. But it wasn't embarrassment I was feeling. It confused the hell out of me. But what I was feeling in that moment was jealousy. "No, Jason. You don't owe me an explanation. Maybe I should leave you alone."

He reached out and grabbed my arm as I turned to walk back over to my room. "No. Don't go!" When I turned back to face him, he still seemed embarrassed. But I also saw something else in his eyes. Was he sad for some reason? "You said you needed me. Why don't you come in so you can tell me what's going on?"

Reluctantly, I stepped into Jason's hotel room, unsure of whether or not I should actually go through with my planned conversation.

12