Perverse Instantiation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla was surprised once more, as the agent's voice was a cultured American English, without a trace of an accent. Mommy and daddy probably paid the best Prime tutors they could find for their little corpo princess. "Name's Layla. You're on board my ship, still tethered to Sodom station. I'm the one that pulled you from the inside of a fuckin' goo monster." Maybe it wasn't entirely the truth, but Layla figured the little extra credit might earn some gratitude. Corpo gratitude meant scrip, and she needed all of that she could get.

Whatever haze the girl seemed to have woken under seemed to clear, her eyes flitting about the grimy infirmary before locking onto Layla's face. "I...then you have my utmost gratitude. I was certain I was soon to perish in that creature's embrace." One of the agent's hands reached for a rip in her black softsuit and rubbed the torn fabric pensively.

Layla's head cocked at the odd, stilted way of speaking, but figured it must be some fancy upper-class shit. "Sure, couldn't just leave you to die like that. Now," she said, removing her hands from her chest and resting them behind her on the rim of the tank. Her brow cocked as the girl's eyes fixated on her exposed breasts with an unexpected intensity. "This is the part where you tell me who in the Void you are and why you were on that station."

The agent was visibly biting her lip as she looked at Layla's chest, but her words seemed to shake her out of the trance. Her gaze flicked back up to her face, seemingly taken aback by the question. "Who I am? Oh, well...my name is Shaevi. Shaevi Miyako. I'm..." her gaze drifted back down to the casual nudity before her, and the gene-mod gulped lightly, "I'm a procurement specialist with Matsui Holdings. I was assigned to reconnoiter this station."

Layla scoffed. "'Procurement specialist', ha. You're a scavver with a fancy title. Look, Shae, can I call you Shae?"

Shaevi bristled at the assumption, her gaze meeting Layla's face again as color finally tinged her cheeks. "You may not. I told you my name was Shaevi, and I expect..."

"Thanks, Shae. Anyway, here's the problem. I came a long way to loot this station for everything it's got, and I have no interest in sharing the spoils with a corpo brat. Don't know what you came lookin' for, don't care. As soon as you can walk, you're gonna...I'm sorry, am I boring you?"

Once more, Shae's eyes had drifted down to Layla's free hanging breasts, and the girl's thighs were beginning to rub together as she practically salivated. Layla had meant to throw the agent off her guard with the nudity, but this was just becoming ridiculous.

The gene-mod practically whined. "No, I am listening, it is only...your nudity is very distracting. Could you put on a shirt, or some other covering?"

Layla smirked. "What, never seen tits other than your own before?" As Shae sputtered, she bent over and retrieved her sports bra, slipping it over her head and fixing it in place.

"Of course I have! It is hardly my fault that you..."

"Easy, Shae, was just messin' with you." Layla moved over to the bed opposite Shae, hopping onto its surface as she looked speculatively at the flustered girl. No matter how much she wanted to keep up the hard scavver front, there was something disarming about the corpo's non-threatening attitude. She was used to far more blustering and arrogance from her type. "As I was saying, while you might have gotten here first, I think it's pretty clear you're not cut out for this kinda gig. What is it, your first?"

Shaevi looked defiant for a moment before she shamefully lowered her eyes. "Yes. I've only recently graduated from the Academy. This journey..." She said quietly. "It...has not gone as I had planned."

"Clearly," Layla chuckled. "My point is, kid, you're out of your depth. Best hop back into that overdesigned 'runner of yours and go back home. Get the corp to send someone more experienced." Which would give Layla more than enough time to clear the station and make off with the loot, she neglected to add. Or at least...she hoped she'd be able to clear the station. The encounter with the goo had left her more shaken than she'd like to admit.

Shae's silvery gaze met Layla's with unexpected determination, her fox ears pointing straight up from her hair. "I cannot do that. There is something on this station that the company desperately needs. Returning without it would be...unpleasant, for me. And my family."

Layla looked at the gene-mod for a silent moment before letting out a sigh. "What is it then that's important enough for you to go back in there?"

"An A.I. core." Shae said, scooting back onto the bed and pulling her knees up to her chest. "Matsui got word that Prime was experimenting on an A.I. with full functionality, bound only by strict ethical imperatives rather than coded shackles. The company wishes to retrieve the core now that their experiment has clearly been a failure."

Raising an eyebrow, Layla was surprised by the candor. Usually corpos were more tight-lipped. "I thought Prime and Xīngguāng were allies? What's one of their subsidiaries doing poaching Prime tech during a war?"

It was here that Shae cracked her first smile, a small, delicate thing. "Would you really begrudge a little corporate espionage between friends?"

Layla let out an unexpected laugh. "Yeah, that's megacorps for you." She eyed her guest for a second, her mind beginning to stir with a new idea. "You're really only here for the core? Or is that implant in your neck waiting to shock you should you say more?"

Shae's hand drifted to where the neural port was placed on the back of her neck, rubbing at it as if it was itching her. "They would never do that to me. Only disobedient employees get fitted with shockguards."

The scavenger couldn't help letting out another chuckle at the girl's naïveté. "Sure they don't. In any case, if you really aren't playin' me...I might have a business proposition for you."

The gene-mod perked up at that. "What kind of proposition?"

"You help me clear out the station. I'll assume those toys aren't just for show," Layla glanced meaningfully at the two pulse pistols still on her suit's belt, "and hope you can actually fight worth a damn. You get the core; I get scavenger's rights to the rest. We part ways peacefully. That work for you, corpo?"

"It does," Shaevi agreed immediately. She cocked her head, her fuzzy ears flopping comically. "Should we, ah, shake on it?" She held out a hand expectantly.

Layla looked incredulously at the girl. "By the Enkindler, you really are a novice." Shaking her head ruefully, she stood, meeting Shae where she sat, and shook her hand. She tried not to be distracted by just how soft the corpo's skin felt against her own. At her touch, Shae let out a blinding smile, and a little shudder ran through her body. As she began to rub her thighs together again, Layla noticed just how hot her hand was in hers, like the girl had a fever or something. Quickly she stepped back, dropping the offending hand.

"Nix," she called, "Run a full biometric on our guest."

The A.I.'s avatar appeared next to Shae, looking up at her probingly as the infirmary's scanners began their work. The corpo gasped in equal parts surprise and delight at the sight of the little mermaid.

"You have your own A.I.?" she practically gushed.

"Uh, yeah. Do you not? Figured it was standard practice for pilots these days."

Shae shook her head slowly. "Only the ship's V.I. computer. Matsui is careful about who has access to their active A.I.'s."

Layla snorted derisively. "Figures, given their history with the treacherous little bastards."

At that, both Nixie and Shae's heads turned towards her in affront, but the construct was the first to speak. "Every insult you levy against my kind will result in a lashing when I finally seize control of this vessel, worm."

Despite the venom in her tone, Layla just laughed. "You say the sweetest things. Where are you gonna get the whip, huh?"

Nixie's eyes narrowed at her owner. "I know where you keep your toys, pervert."

Layla chuckled, her mirth only increasing as she took in Shae's flabbergasted expression.

The fox-girl looked between Layla and Nixie in shock. "You...you let your A.I. speak to you like that? She just threatened to rebel! And cause you physical harm!"

"Eh, she doesn't mean it."

"Yes, I do."

"She loooves me too much."

"You will lick my boot before the decade is out."

"Keep talkin' dirty honey, you're getting my engine runnin' nice and good," Layla leered at the little sprite. The mermaid huffed in exasperation before dissolving in a cloud of holographic particles.

As her guest blinked at her owlishly, Layla just waved a hand. "You'll get used to the banter; it's how we stay sane out here. How's that scan coming, scrapcode?"

"Finished, fleshbag. The woman shows no sign of bodily harm, other than light bruising in her throat, anus, and breasts. She's showing rather unusual brain activity, however, and her body temperature is a little high. There's also significant engorging of her sexual char..."

"That's enough of that," Shae coughed awkwardly, hugging her knees a bit closer to her chest as her cheeks reddened. "That monster...it...used me...rather roughly, before I lost consciousness. But I am feeling fine!"

"Mhmm," Layla hummed suspiciously. Snagging a spare blood analyzer off the nearby countertop, before the girl could protest, she pressed it against a hole in her softsuit. Shae yelped at the little sting, but Layla was already back at her bed, staring at the results of the analysis. "Ugh, can't make heads or tails of this. Nix, what's this unknown compound in her bloodstream?"

The A.I. took a few seconds before answering, her voice coming from the speakers affixed to the corners of the room. "A natural substance with a similar composition to several high-end aphrodisiacs currently on the market. Heh, and you thought she just found you attractive."

"I do!" the girl squeaked, before seemingly realizing what she said. She tucked her chin harder into her knees and half covered her flaming face. "But I have been feeling...unusually aroused since I woke up."

"The goo-girl, most likely," Layla mused, staring at her hot and bothered guest. "I'd probably be in the same airlock as you if that thing got inside of me." She snorted at the pure absurdity of the situation she now found herself in, standing up and stretching. "Well, I'll give you some privacy to take care of that. Need to fix up my electronics before we head back out."

Shae tilted her head in confusion at Layla's words, before the meaning seemed to reach her. Her eyes widening, her eyes darted down between her legs. Her voice wavering, she stammered, "Uh, I...I don't know how to do that."

Layla paused, halfway to the door. Eyebrows halfway up her forehead she turned to face the corpo. "You don't know...how old are you?"

Shae flinched at her tone. "Twenty, solar standard!" she squeaked.

"Twenty years old...and you don't know how to masturbate. Shit, what, do you think they popped me out a clone vat yesterday? I'm not helping."

The gene-mod gulped before replying in a stronger tone. "It's not that. I am fully aware of how it is done. I'm just...not used to it like this." Layla was now thoroughly confused as to what the girl's problem was, until she tentatively separated her legs. Lay's eyes widened as she picked out an unmistakable bulge tenting the crotch of her softsuit, a sizable outline pressing against the skin-tight material.

She let out a whistle. "You don't see that every day..." she said, a trace of something hungry in her tone, "Now that...that changes things." Eyes remaining locked on to the gene-mod's groin, she stepped up to her bed, kneeling down next to it as her head became level with Shae's hips. "I'm guessing that wasn't a mod from the parents?"

The fox-girl shook her head no, what looked like a self-conscious smile tugging at her lips as she let her legs relax further. "I got it just before I left Titan. I never really liked having a vagina, and the men in the vids always seemed to enjoy intercourse more than the women...so I used my bonus for the, ah, addition."

"You're definitely wrong about men having more fun...but this seems like an, ah, extreme choice?" Layla looked up at the corpo with an almost jealous expression. "Not that I'm criticizin'! How'd you not give it a dozen test-runs on the way here?" Layla had actually considered that particular mod in the past, but the good ones were prohibitively expensive, and the black-market mods...not exactly trustworthy for a procedure like that.

Her embarrassment only mounting, Shae shook her head again. "I tried. I got the Matsui deluxe, ahem, package. It was far more sensitive than I expected. My attempts were more painful than pleasurable."

"A damn pity, that," Layla murmured, her eyes unmoving from the teased 'package'. Inwardly she was telling herself that she must have gotten a small dose of the goo's aphrodisiac to be acting the way she was, but she knew better. It had been months since her last lay, and she'd never met someone with these kinda mods. Despite desperately fantasizing about the opportunity.

"Does that mean...you'll assist me?" Shae's voice was wavering, but hidden within it was a trace of lust that was unmistakable.

Layla didn't answer for a short while, appearing to weigh the consequences of such an action in her mind for nearly a full minute before Nixie's voice broadcast over the speakers, "Oh just suck the girl's dick already, you five-scrip harlot. You know you want to."

"Fuck off, pixel-bitch," Layla called back, but the A.I.'s words had indeed solidified her choice. Looking up at Shae's hopeful face and the flush that was spreading across her neck, she smiled. "Luckily for you, I like girls. And I really like girls with a little something extra. And I don't know if the whole 'virginal hedonist' thing is a ploy, but it's fuckin' working for me."

The gene-mod grinned with equal relief and arousal, her hand darting to the zip of her softsuit. With an urgency that Layla fully understood, she yanked the zipper of her shredded garment down, revealing acres of taut bronze flesh. Layla was very pleased to find that the fox-girl seemed to prefer her softsuit without underwear as her massive breasts spilled out from inside. It was almost comical how large they were on the girl's short frame, but she wasn't going to complain any time soon. However, remembering Nix's comment about bruising, she kept her hands to herself. For now.

Shae bit her lip in concentration as the zipper reached below her navel, lifting her hips to slide the skin-tight suit over her ass and down her legs. Layla gladly helped her, pulling the girl's dainty feet from each leg and leaving her fully nude on the bed. Fully nude, and all hers.

Her head popped back up above the side of the bed, and she froze at the sight awaiting her.

Legs spread wantonly and a finger lightly tweaking one of her nipples, the fox-girl smiled down at Layla. The corpo's lustful expression wasn't what had transfixed her, however. It was the pillar of meat between the girl's thighs that did that. Nearly the length of her forearm, Shae's dick was bright red and pulsing in time with her heartbeat, its tapered tip leaking a steady stream of pre-cum down the animalistic shaft.

The thing was downright massive, far larger than anything Layla had played with before, toy or not. And its unusual shape...it gave her more than a little trepidation. She gulped, her eyes flicking up nervously to meet Shae's heated gaze. "Let's...keep it simple, okay? For both our sakes'."

She reached out a tentative hand, softly circling the girth of the hot length with her fingers. Shae's lustful composure broke as soon as she made contact with the flesh, letting out a soft whine and bucking her hips at the barest contact. Even as Layla marveled that her hand couldn't even quite reach around its girth, she smirked at Shae's reaction, feeling a bit more in control of things. The shaft more than lubricated by the spilled precum, she slid her light grip up the shaft, the barest move drawing a louder whine from the fox-girl. The flesh was much hotter than she expected, but its texture was also so much smoother as well, her hand feeling like it was sliding up oiled luxury synthflesh. Reaching the tip, her thumb flicked over Shae's opening, and the gene-mod let out a little shriek. The length began to spasm in her hand, and cum poured out of its tip, Shae's sudden orgasm surprising both of them by its intensity. As the girl shook, Layla coaxed more cum from the shaft with even strokes, grinning at the debauchery of milking the girl like that.

Even as the flow slowed over her hand, the dick remained as hard as ever. Layla lifted an eyebrow as she looked up at the panting fox-girl. "Not enough?"

"Not...nearly..." she gasped, letting out a full body shiver and twisting a nipple hard under her fingers.

Layla hummed to herself, her grin widening. She always did love a challenge. Her other hand came to rest under her first, and even then, the head stuck out above her grip. Her fingers grew wet with the slippery jism. "You asked for it," she muttered softly, before twisting her hands in opposite directions as she began to jack the girl off again. Shae's whining resumed and rapidly escalated into drawn out moans of pleasure, her reaction so powerful her entire torso jerked with her vocalizations. Layla appreciated the private show the girl's tits put on as she began to skillfully work her length.

To her surprise, as she felt Shae begin to twitch once more with the indications of orgasm, her lower hand felt an unusual swelling as she pumped. Her hands slowed, but the swelling continued, the base of the fox-girl's cock bulging as blood pumped into the organ. Eyes wide, Layla gaped at the knot that had formed beneath her light grip, the skin beneath taut and angry. It was nearly the size of a ripe apple, and as she squeezed it teasingly, Shae began to babble almost incoherently. "Oh, yes!", "Please!", and "It's so good!" slipped from her drooling lips.

Unbidden, Layla's mind wandered. Imagining slipping that beast inside her. Feeling that bulb swell up within, stretching her, locking the fox-dick inside her as it sprayed hot cum deep inside...fuck, she was going to need to change her panties at this rate. Only further encouraged by her own fantasies, she resumed her methodical stroking, taking time to squeeze at the knot at every downstroke. Despite the nearly pained noises Shae was making, she gave no indication to stop. Her plump thighs squeezed hard against Layla's pumping hands as she came again, trapping them in her wet warmth as another geyser of cum sprayed from her dick.

This time, Layla couldn't help herself, and she bent her head down and encased the pulsing glans in her mouth, sucking greedily at the jism flowing there. The corpo-slut screamed at the novel sensation, and Layla smiled around her throbbing length as the sounds of a woman's pleasure and the salty tang of cum filled her senses. She might just be a freelance scavver, but she was a scavver that could make a privileged corpo scion wail like a vid-star. There was some true satisfaction in that.

Gulping down the last of the fox-girl's prodigious load, she pulled back with a satisfied smack of her lips. Shae had practically melted against the corroded wall of the infirmary, her limbs like gel as she smiled a dopey grin down at Layla. "Should be taking notes," she chuckled softly, a finger tracing the soft flesh of her heaving breasts.

"Pfff," the older woman scoffed. "You've got a ways to go before you reach my level. And you haven't seen half the tricks in my toolbox."

To her mounting glee, Layla's words seemed to instill a third wind into the girl, and her flagging erection began to rise to hardness once more. She eagerly squeezed at its hot flesh, drawing a smile and a moan from her playmate. Looking up to where she knew Nixie was watching through the cams, she called out, "Hey Nix, how much lube we got stored away? We might be here for a little while."