Perverse Instantiation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Layla willingly dropped to her knees, nudging Eight slightly out of the way as she made room for herself. With a final look up into Shae's wide eyes, she spanked Eight's ass roughly to draw her attention. The black orbs swiveled her away, red length stuck in her cheek mid-suck. "Hmm?"

"Time for lesson two, goo-slut," Layla said. With her right hand, she reached beneath the exposed base of Shae's cock, wrapping her fingers lightly around the tight sack beneath. "Pleasure's not all about penetration, though it is pretty damn important." As if to prove her point, her left hand slid down Eight's ass to the junction below, her fingertips teasing at the rubbery lips between her thighs. "Humans, we've got nerve ending all over our skin, so with the right application..."

Pausing meaningfully, Layla dipped her head below Shae's half-consumed length, her soft lips meeting her fingers on Shae's hairless balls. The merest touch earned a loud gasp from the fox-girl, and Layla grinned against her new toy. Letting her guiding hand fall away, she sucked part of her ballsack into her mouth, her tongue running wild over the salty skin as her nose breathed in Shae's faint musk.

Watching with wide eyes, Eight pulled back until only Shae's glans remained in her mouth, her attention drawn by Layla's skillful teasing of the yet-untouched part of the fox-girl's new anatomy. In only a few moments of sucking and licking, Shae's tense resolve was undone entirely, and she let out a moan as she released into Eight's mouth. Layla's teasing, combined with Eight's untrained eagerness and the not-so-distant edging she had received earlier was too much for the inexperienced girl to handle. It certainly didn't help that her lower body had began to heat up in an all-too-familiar way, as Eight's gooey saliva was absorbed into her skin.

At the sensation of cum filling her mouth, Eight turned her attention fully back to the phallus at hand, closing her dark eyes in bliss as she savored every drop. Layla did her best to encourage Shae's pulsing balls to give the girl a good load with gentle suction and kneading. Whether she actually accomplished anything was irrelevant; both Shae and Eight were lost in their own worlds of pleasure at the moment.

When the silicone-girl finally popped her mouth off the weakly-spurting erection, her smile was bright and excited, made all the more debauched by the white glaze that dripped from her black lips. "That was amazing! I've made fleshies spurt before, but it was always so...disconnected? Is that the right word?"

"Can't speak for your experience," Layla noted as she popped her mouth from her half of Shae's equipment, bringing a possessive hand up to squeeze at the flagging cock. "But yeah, it can be real personal like this. Not like floatin' around someone in a bunch of goo."

Shae was just catching her breath, the remnants if the sudden (and rapid) orgasm running through her. "Nothing quite like the human element," she breathlessly added, an errant hand brushing against Layla's shaggy blonde hair. "But there's certainly something, uhhh, to be said for the artificial additions."

Layla looked curiously up at Shae with that last statement, and found that the fox-girl's tanned skin was slowly becoming flushed, even more than her orgasm had left her. Like an unflagging machine, her cock was also returning to hardness under her unconscious grip. Shae offered a weak smile. "I think Eight's still got some of the goo-girl juices in her bodily fluids."

Eyes widening, Layla released her grip, only to find her palm slick with pink ooze. With a start, she realized that her opposite hand, working diligently this whole time between Eight's legs, was similarly slimy. Well, she concluded with a mixture of resignation and amusement, it looks like we both get to experience another dose of horny juice. She could only hope that the indirect contact wouldn't be quite as overpowering as their earlier direct doses.

"Oh. It's all hard again!" Eight practically squealed. "Can we do that again? Pleeaase?"

"We sure can." Shae assured her, but cast a curious eye around their surroundings. Layla assumed that the corpo wanted to take this all the way, and their stark industrial surroundings weren't exactly the best place for it. "But first, I need you do something else for us, okay?"

"Anything!"

"We humans can get bruised on hard surfaces easily," Shae continued. "Why don't you go find us somewhere more comfortable in this lab? I'm sure you can locate something more pleasurable for the three of us."

"Sure thing!" Layla and Shae were graced with the comedic sight of Eight scrambling to her feet and tottering off enthusiastically, the unsteady construct searching through the yet-unexplored sections of the Leisure lab for something that would meet Shae's request. She fell over more than once, but always found her way back up. Layla had to admit, her dogged persistence was rather cute.

"Thanks for that, princess," Layla said, standing up with a slight groan. "Could feel my knees startin' to hurt. Wasn't gonna stay down there for your little show much longer."

Shae cracked a knowing grin, her skin well-flushed now from the aphrodisiac exposure. A small hand wrapped lightly around her returned erection, and Layla's gaze was inevitably drawn downward as she began to lightly stimulate herself. "Sure you weren't. I think you were enjoying being on your knees before me a bit more than you'd like to admit."

Layla dragged her eyes back to Shae's teasing expression with considerable difficulty. "Don't push it, puppy."

The fox-girl merely laughed, turning on her heel to saunter after Eight, her bushy white tail swaying happily above her rear. Despite the cool air of the lab and her already-flushed state, Layla physically felt herself moisten at the sight of Shae's shapely legs and ass happily moving away from her. She could practically read the message in those hips were sending. 'Come get and get it.'

Oh, Layla knew she was going to. She made to follow after partner, but her eye caught on the open door of the storage closet nearby. A deliciously wicked though came to her, and she hurried over. As she looked inside, she missed Shae's over-the-shoulder look from further within the lab. The fox-girl saw the reason Layla hadn't immediately followed her, smiled, and continued forward, her pointed ears following Eight's clumsy trail deeper into the lab.

Meanwhile, Layla's eyes were greedily skimming over the closet full of abandoned sex toys, looking for what she needed. She wasn't going to let that corpo skank or the little goo-slut get the better of her here. She was the sexual pro here, and she needed to remind Shae of that. Her hand hovered over that knotted toy that the corpo had teased her over earlier, but then her eyes located something far better. With racing thoughts, she pulled a contraption from the closet; a bundle of straps attached to a similarly-shaped phallus. As soon as she had seen the strap-on, she had dared to hope it might have what she was looking for, and Layla was rewarded when she found a removable chip slotted into the base of the toy.

Without wasting any more time, Layla stepping into the straps and affixed the toy to her waist. This much was nothing new to her, and indeed, it was one of her favorite ways of playing with female partners. But the chip however...

She looked at the innocuous purple circuitry, making a split-second (and hopefully not fatal) assumption that the Prime designers wouldn't have infested a sex toy with malware. Normally she'd get Nix to check...but her pussy demanded haste. She slotted the chip into the oft-unused N-port at the back of her neck, and instantly a loading message appeared before her retinas. She smiled as the software was quickly uploaded to her nervous system, and suddenly a phantom sensation pulsed at her groin. She ran an explorative hand along the rubbery shaft of her new toy and shuddered as the feedback sent splinters of pleasure up her spine. The connection wasn't perfect; her neural link was rather cheap. But the simulation of sensation was far better than the more psychological or friction-based pleasure she was used to when it came to a toy like this.

Feeling an ever-greater sense of erotic urgency, Layla rushed to catch up with Shae, her attached phallus bouncing awkwardly between her thighs. She felt every slap against her heated skin, only prompting her to jog faster. Layla passed more industrial machinery as she hurried deeper into the lab, the manufacturing equipment gradually shifting to a workshop area, where work-desks and holo-boards covered in scribbles and designs dominated. She almost got lost in this open area, amidst the prototypes and scattered papers left behind by the absent Prime staff. It was only the sudden sound of the slapping skin that draw her forward again, finding her way into what seemed to be the 'testing' area of Prime's lab.

Dividing walls and partitions carved up the rest of the area, and behind the very first section, she finally located Shae and Eight. They had not waited for her.

Partially hidden from the rest of the lab was a recreated bedroom, done in a modern style of sleek grey furniture and evocative lighting strips casting the enclosed space in shades of pink and violet. She stepped past recording equipment and into the bedroom itself, her horny excitement only partially dimmed by her partners' impatience. Shae was reclining on the bed, hands bracing herself and legs hanging off the edge as Eight gleefully impaled herself on her cock. The construct was straddling Shae, her head thrown back in pleasure and arms wrapped around her neck as she slammed her hips down over and over again.

Layla locked onto the perverse junction of their bodies, almost salivating as she watched Eight's black labia spread wide to accept the red, animalistic shaft deep inside, pink goo frothing each time the shaft withdrew. Alongside the arousal and fascination, she felt...jealousy? Her mind rejected the thought as soon as it occurred to her, but she couldn't deny that somewhere within, she wanted to be the one bouncing on that lengthy shaft, not the latex-skinned construct.

With a barely repressed growl, she stalked forward, one hand squeezing at her neural-linked strapon. Hearing her, Shae's head darted around Eight's shoulder with a wild expression, and she started to say something, only to have Eight's mouth descend greedily on her lips, the fox-girl silenced with a moan as Eight rode her ever-harder. Layla was unfazed. She had a goal now. This ridiculous jealousy, her growing lust, and even her mixed feelings for that infuriating corpo were all going to be exercised in the healthiest way possible.

"Make some room, puppy," she all-but commanded, and was pleased when Shae immediately did as she asked, scooting awkwardly back onto the bed until her legs were no longer hanging. Eight desperately shuffled forward so as to not lose her connection to the fox-girl's dick. She didn't even acknowledge Layla's presence until the scavenger moved onto the bed herself, quickly straddling Shae's legs and pressing her breasts against Eight's smooth back.

Eight finally broke her lip-lock with Shae to look over her shoulder. "You're back!"

"Damn right I am," Layla growled, and shoved Eight forward, sending both her and Shae crashing into a horizontal position on the bed with echoing gasps of surprise. Layla admired her handwork as Eight's thin frame was cradled by Shae's luscious curves, the fox-girl's breasts spilling out around her torso as they practically enveloped Eight's comparatively smaller pair. But more importantly, their new position revealed Layla's real target. Just above the frothy joining of their sexes, Eight's puckered asshole winked at her with every shift of her hips. "And now it's time for another lesson."

One hand grasping at Eight's tight ass and spreading her cheeks wider, the other brought her purple toy to rest against the construct's pitch-black rosebud. She was going to slip herself into the gathered goo between Eight's legs for lubrication, but was surprised when she could feel leaking wetness kissing the tip of her strapon. She smirked. Well, that certainly made things easier.

With insistent pressure, she pressed her hips forward, biting her lip as she felt that rubbery ring resist the tip of her toy. "I think you might already know this one," she said lowly, groaning as the tip of her cock pierced Eight's ass, enveloping her synthetic nerves in crushing tightness, "but, as long as you're careful, humans really love anal. Both giving, and, mmmm, taking," Eight let out a drawn-out moan as the scavver slowly inched forward, filling her clenching passage with synthetic flesh. Likely owing to the natural lubricant there and her silicone body, Eight's ass practically sucked her ever deeper, gladly welcoming her shaft without any sign of discomfort. Within a minute, the bulbous base of the strapon was pressed against her stretched hole, the rest buried deep within the moaning construct.

Eight's frenzied motion had halted as Layla penetrated her, but now that she was (almost) fully inserted, she could actually feel pressure against the underside of her shaft, something beyond the snug tightness of Eight's body. Angling her head to the side, Shae's face came into view, breathing heard and her sloped eyes wide with pleasure. "Nice of you to join us," she gasped, and Layla gasped alongside her as she felt that odd pressure jerk within Eight, rubbing deliciously against her buried shaft. She was feeling Shae, the fox-girl's cock rubbing against hers through the thin membrane of Eight's inner walls. Even knowing that it would happen, the thought sent Layla's arousal into overdrive, and she rapidly pulled out of Eight and thrust back in, savoring both the tightness and that buried pressure.

Shae's eyes closed as she felt Layla's thrust through Eight's body, a shiver rocking the corpo's body. Matching Layla's pace, she thrust as well, pistoning her own shaft into the construct's depths. And just like that, the two humans began pounding fervently at the synthetic between them, their cocks filling Eight's holes to full capacity, the silicone flesh stretching obscenely around their thrusting shafts.

As for Eight herself, she had become nearly insensate. With each alternating thrust, she shrieked out her pleasure, her lips chanting for, "More, more, more, more!" Layla wasn't even sure if the girl could achieve orgasm, but her body could very clearly feel the same pleasure of a human. And maybe, she thought as she ground the toy's knot harder against Eight's ass to her delighted moans, she could feel more pleasure. Despite herself, and her earlier reservation, Layla lost herself in the pleasure of Eight's body, and the ever-present knowledge that Shae was right there next to her, using this creature just as roughly as Layla herself had been by the goo monster. Truly, they were being even rougher. And Eight loved them for it. Somewhere in Layla's mind, she wondered what kind of lesson, if any, they were really teaching, or if Shae had just wanted to get her dick wet. But she couldn't fault the decision either way, gleefully slapping Eight's bouncy ass as she ruthlessly filled her from behind.

And though Eight wasn't designed to release like a human, Shae certainly didn't have that issue. Through their rubbery connection, Layla felt Eight get even tighter as Shae let out a lustful whine. Even through the unfamiliar medium of the strapon, she recognized Shae's anatomical quirk as her shaft inflated within Eight's pussy. Quickly, the fox-girl was locked inside, her deep strokes reduced to frenzied thrusts as her body seized up in preparation for orgasm.

Eight seemed to recognize it as well. "Yes," she purred, her back arching as her mouth lolled open. "Fill me. Immerse me!" Shae did not disappoint. Layla watched with a smile as Shae's head slammed hard against the bedspread, slowing her thrusts to feel the corpo release inside of Eight's grasping depths. She felt a flash of neural pleasure writhe through her body as the inflated knot pulsed with each spurt of Shae's cum, sending her jealous pussy throbbing with want. She was tempted to push her own toy fully within Eight, to see if she could handle two of those bulbous knots at the same time, but she didn't want to actually hurt the construct. Who knew what would happen if the silicone body actually ruptured in some way. So, she contented herself with grinding her shaft within its gooey surroundings, relishing the novel feeling.

When Shae had recovered, her eyes opened to meet Layla's, and she quirked a tired brow at the scavver's intense gaze. Layla just blushed, looking away from the corpo's lust-drunk expression. Eight just vibrated happily between them, ignorant of their silent exchange but luxuriating in their shared pleasure of using her new body. She looked back, her rubber-cast features hopeful as she wiggled her doubly-penetrated rear. "Can we keep going? Please?"

"I've certainly got the stamina," Layla flexing her embedded toy within Eight, much to her delight. "What about you, Shae? Has the synthetic worn you out?"

Shae shook her head weakly, struggling lightly under Eight's weight. "No, I can keep...ah!" she gasped as Layla ground herself into Eight's ass again, her trapped cock overstimulated by the pleasure. "Maybe...," she said with a slight whine, "maybe a little break?"

As Eight frowned in disappointment, Layla tsked. "C'mon, princess, you're lettin' the lady of the hour down here. Nah, this won't do at all." With a lewd squelch, she pulled her toy out of Eight's ass, leaving the stretched hole considerably wider than she found it. The toy was liberally coated in Eight's goo. Perfect, Layla thought.

Shimming to the side of the still-joined lovers, she placed her hands beneath Shae's side, rolling her over with a surprised yelp. The two weren't particularly heavy, and she easily flipped their positions, leaving Eight spread-legged beneath Shae's body, the two still joined at the groin. And then, with a grin of anticipation, Layla returned to her old position. Shae grasped what the scavver had in mind just as she flopped the gooey shaft of the strapon between her full cheeks, now exposed to Layla's desire. With wide eyes, she looked back at her as the scavver covetously running her hands over the smooth skin of her hips and back.

"I believe I made you a promise," Layla whispered, sliding a hand down to rest on the bedspread as she lowered her upper body to hover over Shae's. Her silicone cock slid deeper into the crack of the corpo's ass, its tip butting against her balls from behind. "And it'll give the lady what she wants at the same time."

Shae was still silent, staring up at Layla's hovering form, biting her lip unconsciously as her eyes shone. The odd silence broke Layla out of her lust-fugue for a moment, and she paused, suddenly uncertain. "If, uh, that's okay with you, Shaevi, I don't..."

The fox-girl struck like a serpent, her hand reaching behind her to seize the back of Layla's neck and pull her head down. She arched her back and twisted, meeting Layla's surprised lips with her own in a passionate kiss. Their mouths moved together in a natural dance, tongues briefly meeting in the space between. They broke apart after a long moment, lips wet and hot breath mingling between them. Shae's silver eyes flashed pink in the themed room lighting, "Fuck my ass, Layla," she breathed. "Be my first."

Layla blinked, the rapid shift of uncertainly, to lust, to passion making her brain swim. And yet, with those few words, Shae captured her full attention. She gulped, her dominating persona all but lost at the sign of open trust. Enkindler damn it, she mentally cursed, the corpo had turned her lustful revenge into something real. She didn't know what to do with that, completely thrown off course.

1...345678