Pervert Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the trip drew closer a tension was building between me and Roger. Every time he was around me I always held my breath thinking he would touch or was I hoping he would? But each time there was nothing. He was just acting as normal and as I reflected on the events in the closet it was I that instigated it and encouraged it. Roger was just acting on his desires after I had encouraged him.

I felt more at ease knowing that I was in control and I was confident Roger would not do anything unless I actively encouraged it. And I was sure that I would not do anything at all to encourage it, as I knew my resolve to my husband and my religion was stronger than it ever had been.

The place we were staying at was amazing and Roger had invited us to stay with him in a large modern home he had rented for the week. Abdul and Roger would leave first thing in the morning and come back late in the evening. It left me alone in the home. On the first day I just unpacked and familiarized myself with the place. There was a pool and hot tub and I hoped to use the facilities while the boys were out and have some fun while the boys were out. I had packed a burkini which was a full cover swimming suit and even had a skirt type attachment to ensure no body shape was evident. I cheekily thought to myself if the boys were out then maybe I could use the hot tub in the nude. I felt a naughty thrill run through me as I thought about being nude in the hot tub alone.

There was something about getting away that made me think maybe it would rekindle the sexual spark in Abdul, I had even bought my niqab, which Abdul liked me to wear when he was in a kinky mood and have me give him a blow job, he said it was such a dirty sight to see a woman clad in a niqab sucking a cock. But the first few nights he had complained of being tired and I could feel no movement from his crotch. It was like he was physically dead down there. I had worn a skimpy bikini he had bought for me a year earlier but it did nothing for him. It was a lewd black and white striped bikini that tied at the sides.

On the third day it was time for me to enjoy the facilities and I went down to the lower ground floor where the facilities were located. I was dressed in my burkini but the area was secluded and I thought the boys would not be back until much later and I could relax a little. The hot tub was really hot and I felt uncomfortable in the burkini. I looked around just to make sure the coast was clear despite knowing no one would be around. I stripped out of the burkini and placed the clothes on the side. I felt as free as I relaxed and enjoyed the jets against my naked body. I ran my fingers through my hair and shook it. It was such a sensual feeling running my fingers through my hair as they were freed from their confines.

I thought back to the closet and how big Roger's cock was and how he used my mouth for his own pleasure. I wanted that enthusiasm from my husband but he seemed to have lost all interest in sex as his interest in business took over. I position myself over a jet as I felt the pleasure of the jets shooting against my pussy. It felt so good and I leaned back in the hot tub and closed my eyes.

My legs were spread over the jet as I let the sensations take me over. I could not stop thinking of Roger's cock as I felt my orgasm approach. I began to squeeze my breast as the jets were hitting my clit. I began pinching my nipple roughly as my orgasm was building.

"Oh fuck. I want that big cock. Oh Roger." I moaned in lust. I reached down and began to roughly rub my clit and finger myself as I urged my orgasm. Part of me was shocked that I had mentioned Rogers name and was thinking about him, but he was a part of the most recent sexual experience I had. And for all my talk of resolve, I could not get the image of his fat white cock out of my head.

I finally reached that peak and I threw my head back as I exclaimed, "Oh Roger!!"

As I came down from my orgasm I opened my eyes and saw Roger staring at me with his mouth open. I panicked grasping my towel and swimsuit trying to cover up as I hastily exited the room unable to look at Roger.

I felt so embarrassed as I got to my room dripping on the floor. I lay down on the bed trying to catch my breath. The events replaying through my mind. What did he see? When did he walk in? Did he hear me call out his name? Why was he back so early and where was Abdul? I felt so embarrassed and I could not face him alone. I stayed in my room and waited for Abdul to turn up. It was getting late into evening when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. I had not heard Abdul return and he never knocked.

"Hey. I am sorry about earlier. Can we just pretend it never happened? I have cooked and it sounds like Abdul is going out with some boys we met at the golf club." I heard Roger through the door. I felt so embarrassed but maybe we could pretend nothing had happened. I could not muster up any words to respond.

"I am going now and you are welcome to join me." He said as I heard him walk away.

I sat on bed thinking it was ridiculous I was stuck in my bedroom and I just had to face him. Abdul would be home soon and he would find it out of place that I was behaving so strange. I put my hijab and wore a long dress to cover myself up. I wrapped my upper half in a shawl as I sought more layers than normal.

Roger was in the kitchen and standing over the stove. I liked a man that cooked and he had an appeal about him. I had to stop thinking like this and clear my head.

"You should go sit down and I will bring the dish out." Roger said and I smiled to myself thinking what a gentleman. I sat down looking over at him in an admiring way. I shook the thoughts from my head. He passed me the plate and our hands brushed against each other and I felt a tension between us.

"Why did you come back early?" I asked trying to break the tension but all it did was bring his eyes on to me and remind me of what had happened earlier. As he looked at me I wondered if he still pictured me naked as I was in the hot tub.

"I pulled a muscle in my shoulder and I thought sometime in the steam room would help. Abdul wanted to stay with the boys a little longer as he was trying to network in the golf club." Roger said and I tried to put it all into perspective.

"Abdul has stayed out a lot longer. He should be home by now usually. I hope your shoulder is feeling better?" I asked with concern.

"It is slightly better but think I am done with golf for the week." He said while gently rubbing his shoulder.

We had a quiet and enjoyable evening when a car pulled up outside. Abdul was home and it was almost midnight. I went to the door and opened it for him as he stumbled from the taxi to the front door. I could not believe it as he came to the front door slurring his words.

I was so angry at his behavior and I was so embarrassed in front of Roger. I expected better from Abdul. We were Muslims and good Muslims did not touch alcohol. I felt so angry and stormed off to my room as Roger helped Abdul inside and onto the sofa where he was going to sleep. I could not believe that my husband had committed such a sin; here I was actively fighting my base desires and sinful thoughts to be a good wife for him. But he could not careless about being a good husband for me. I was fuming with such anger as I lay in bed that night to sleep.

The next morning as I woke up I found Roger cooking breakfast.

"Where is Abdul?" I asked as he was not on the sofa where I had left him the night before.

"Oh. He said he was going to have breakfast at the golf club. I thought he had told you." Roger said and it annoyed me that he knew what a selfish oaf my husband was and what a terrible Muslim too. It only added to the anger that had built up in me last night.

I was beginning to enjoy Roger's company outside of the office environment and thought to myself any woman would be lucky to be married to him. Yes he did not look all that attractive, but he was witty, charming and commanding, and so very hung. I chastised myself for thinking about that, and allowing my eyes to drift towards his crotch every now and then.

He excused himself later and said he was going to the spa area to relax in the hot tub. There were awkward looks exchanged between as he mentioned the hot tub and I became shy as I was reminded of what he saw the last time I was there.

I went to my bedroom but I was still seething at the behavior of Abdul. He had not said goodbye and he seemed to be doing his own thing this holiday. I was sat in my room bored and angry when I saw the bikini Abdul had bought me. I hated wearing the burkini and it was so uncomfortable in the hot tub. Roger had already seen me naked in throes of passion and I would actually be less exposed in the bikini.

Plus if my husband can go around drinking alcohol and doing Allah knows what else, why should I restrain myself, he did not care about being a good husband then why should I care about being a good wife to him? Was this a mature way of thinking and handling this? No it wasn't but I did not care anymore.

I wore the bikini and wore a hijab over it. I was feeling a little exposed and wore a niqab (face veil) to make me feel more covered in a sense. As only my eyes were showing I did not want to present them naked and wore mascara and with a dark green eye shadow. I also wore it because I knew how much my husband liked me to wear it in kinky situations.

I checked myself in the mirror and I looked hot, even if I do say so myself. I wore a bathrobe over it and walked down to the spa area.

Roger was in the hot tub and he was looking at me as I walked towards him. I liked having his eyes on me.

"You seem a little overdressed for the spa," remarked Roger. It caused me to stop.

"Perhaps I should remove this robe." I said while looking at him. It seemed that he had been expecting the burkini from yesterday but as I revealed my bikini his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

"Wow." He muttered as he seemed lost for words with his tongue wagging.

I giggled under my veil feeling a sexual confidence soar through me. I could turn this man into putty at any moment and I loved that feeling of sexual desirability. Roger stood up and held his hand out to help me get in the hot tub while taking in all of my body. His eyes sent an excitement through my body. I tried to relax and leaned back in the hot tub on the opposite end to Roger.

"Your eyes look mesmerizing," Roger said as he looked at me.

"I am sure you preferred the way I looked yesterday," I thought I would tease him a little and he looked at me awkwardly thinking I wanted to forget all about it.

"I won't deny that but I apologize for intruding on your private moment." Roger said solemnly and his rather demure approach in response encourages a bolder side of me.

"Why are you sorry? Did you not enjoy the sight?" I asked as I became more confident in my sexuality.

"I don't think I should answer that." He answered behaving shy all of a sudden. It encouraged a bolder approach from me as I asked, "How is your shoulder feeling?"

"It has seen better days." He said while clutching his shoulder.

"Let me massage that for you," I said as I came across to his side in the hot tub wading through the water. He expected me to take the seat by the side of him but I was feeling a sexual energy and confidence I had never experienced before as I spread my legs astride him on his lap facing him.

I began to rub his shoulder as I asked, "How does that feel?" His face was millimeters away from my bikini covered tits and as well as rubbing his shoulder with my hand I was rubbing his hard cock through his shorts with my bikini covered pussy. There was a heat between us and the sexual tension was beginning to be too much for me. I began to sit down on his cock and grind against him. A moan escaped my lips as I felt his cock press against my pussy covered lips.

I was increasing my rhythm of grinding against his cock. I was losing myself in the moment and I could no longer control myself and I put my arms around his head and pressed his head into my breasts. I was so horny in that moment and I was desperate for his white cock. I wanted it inside me so desperately. I picked up my rhythm as I felt him begin to kiss and lick my breasts. They were so exposed in the bikini bra and I felt practically naked before him.

My moans began to increase as I felt my orgasm approach. I was so turned on and I could feel myself reach my peak when all of a sudden I felt him lift me off and my orgasm that was so close was now out of my grasp. I sat down on my side of the hot tub my breathing still shallow as I looked over at Roger with glazed eyes. I was so horny and lusty that I needed to be desperately fucked.

"Your husband went to a strip club last night. But what I saw in this room was better than anything he could have seen at the club." Roger said as I raged at the idea of my disgusting vile husband ogling at other women. Which was the final straw why should I act like the perfect wife, if he was dead set on being the worst? It made me question what Abdul would have done if I hadn't come along, if he was brave enough of to do all of this whilst I was around, what would he do if I wasn't here. It made me question all the business trips he took with his blonde assistant.

"You have seen me naked. So it is only fair that I see you naked." I said in a forthright manner. I had no reason to hold back anymore. He lifted himself off his seat as he pulled his shorts down and picked them out of the water throwing them over the side of the hot tub without a word.

I reached behind me and untied the bikini bra before letting it come apart and exposing my breasts to his hungry eyes. There was a fire inside me and I desperately wanted one thing. I could see his cock bob up and down with jets of the water and I bit my lip as I thought about taking it into my mouth once more.

"Your big fat Muslim tits are heavenly. I love your dark chocolate nipples. I want to taste them", I heard Roger mutter as he drank my body in. He snatched my bikini bra from on top of the water and I saw him pull it down over his cock. He wrapped it around his cock as his eyes would not leave my body.

I was so horny and I could not help myself but untie my bikini bottoms and let them float on top of the water. Roger did not blink as he snatched them and also used them to masturbate his big fat cock. I began to run my fingers over my clit and down my pussy lips as I took his body in. He was driving me crazy and I began to rub my clit as I watched him stroke his cock to me. I was so horny beyond belief.

"Take off your hijab. I want to see your rich dark curly hair. I want to see those blowjob lips. Take off your veil. You sexy Muslim slut," he ordered as he was unable to take his eyes off me.

I removed the hijab and the veil as I felt myself exposed before Roger again.

"Oh Allah," I moaned as I felt my orgasm come closer. I had never been this turned on before. My body felt so sensitive to touch. My nipples were so sensitive and as I twisted and pinched those moans kept escaping my lips. I then felt Roger move across the hot tub to right next to me.

"I have wanted to fuck your horny big titted Muslim cunt since the first day you started." Roger said as he kissed me his tongue invading my mouth. I was so horny I swallowed his tongue as I wrapped my legs around pulling his cock to my inviting pussy.

I had never been this hot before as I felt him run his hands through my hair and a sensual feeling went through my body. His hands came down to my breasts as he roughly groped and squeezed them. I moaned into his mouth as we continued the kissing. He thrust inside me as he squeezed my breasts roughly eliciting another moan from me. He began to thrust hard into me as I felt my pussy stretched like never before. He stood up to get more leverage and I was holding the back of the hot tub as he continued to fuck my floating body. I was in ecstasy; I had never experienced anything like this before.

"Fuck me. Oh Allah. Fuck me so good." I moaned in an other worldly lust as he continued to fuck my horny cunt.

"You have such a hot juicy Muslim cunt. You are one horny bitch. I have never felt a cunt so tight." He grunted as he continued to fuck me.

My eyes were rolling in the back of my head as I felt an orgasm over take me. He pulled out and made me turn around with my ass facing him. He then rammed his cock back in to my cunt as he snapped head back by pulling my long dark hair. The sound of our bodies clashing echoed around the room, the splash and sloshing of water as our bodies collided repeatedly. I went from one orgasm to another; all thoughts of my anger towards my husband had left my mind. In fact I barely had any thoughts at that time. Well except for one.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!" I screamed out the only thing that was running through my mind. Roger somehow seemed to pick up even more steam as he thrust in and out of me like a feral beast. I couldn't help but marvel at how this older man had such stamina, my husband would have finished a long time ago. It was truly miraculous.

But I could tell he was close to finishing, his wild guttural animal grunt told me that it was coming. I felt him cum inside me as he came inside me. One wave after another, shooting deep inside of me. It was like a never-ending stream, deep in to my womb. I was exhausted, out of breath, panting and so was he.

Yet I had never felt so satisfied or fulfilled in my life. We just floated in the tub for a bit before, he got up and picked me up along with him. He led me in to the shower where he took turns washing each other, tenderly and sensuously, his every touch sending ripples through my body. As the warm water cascaded down upon us I grabbed the back of his head, got on my tip toes and met him half way as I kissed him passionately my tongue intertwining with his in an instant.

After our rough fucking and shower we did speak of the incident and we acted as though nothing had happened in front of Abdul but I had already decided. I was going to leave Abdul at the end of this holiday. That night as Abdul once again returned drunk and got in to bed passing out instantly. I crawled out of the bed; I had a black satin short night dress on. I made my way out of the room and walk towards Rogers's bedroom; I opened and smiled as I saw him lying in bed, naked with his massive white cock at full attention. I smiled as I bit my lip and close the door behind me, I approached Roger, sure in my mind that by the end of this week I would not be going back to Abdul or to the woman I was.

12