Pervert Flashes Naked Prick Ch. 01

Story Info
Paul flashes mom. Carol blows her son. She sucks his cock.
5.4k words
4.05
27k
28
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pervert Flashes Naked Prick, Ch. 01

Paul is a dick flasher. He loved flashing his erect, naked prick to unsuspecting women, even his mother, especially to his mother.

Paul deliberately flashed his naked, erect prick to his MILF of a mother, Carol. Unbelievably, after flashing his big dick to his mother, with her initiating it, never expecting that he would, he had sex with her. Then, the next evening, after his mother told her sister, Paul's Aunt Shirley that she had sex with her son, his aunt wanted to have sex with her nephew, too. While his mother watched, her sister had sex with Paul, too.

F F F

I'm Paul and I'm a 24-year-old, proud pervert. Unembarrassed and unashamed, continually sexually excited instead, I love flashing my naked, erect prick to unsuspecting women. It's such a thrill to flash myself to women that I don't know and an even bigger thrill to flash myself to women that I do know, especially when flashing my mother and my aunt my naked, erect prick. I get off on flashing myself to women who never expected to see my big dick.

My flashing started six-years ago, when I was 18-years-old. My mother was the first woman that I deliberately flashed. I remember it as if it was yesterday. I still masturbate over flashing my mother. I still masturbate over my mother's reaction to seeing my naked prick. I still masturbate over having had forbidden, incestuous sex with my mother.

Whenever I flash a woman, some women look, some women stare, while other women look away. Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, my mother not only looked at my naked prick, but she also stared at me erect dick. Matter of fact, by me just flashing her, she gave me my firsthand job. She gave me my first blowjob. Cumming in her mouth before cumming all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts, I gave my mother my first cum bath, all because I flashed her my naked dick.

As sexually exciting as it is to flash women, until I gained experience flashing more women, I'm surprised by their reactions to seeing my big, naked dick. Then, after I flash them, when alone in my bedroom or in the bathroom, I masturbate over their reactions to seeing my erect prick. My favorite nasty thing to do, I love flashing unsuspecting women my naked dick.

As expected, as they would be, whether they look, stare, or look away, most women are shocked to suddenly see my exposed penis. Unbelievable but true, shocked, and surprised to see something that they shouldn't see, no matter their age, race, or religion, most women look. Some women stare while others look away in embarrassment and in shame. Yet, surprisingly, something that I never would have guessed, and something they'd never admit in public, but most women enjoy seeing my naked prick than not.

Taking the gamble and running the risk, there are some women who are clearly embarrassed. Those are the women who make a face, look away in disdain, and threaten to call the police. Yet there are many more women who look than there are women who don't look. Unbelievable but true, but with so many women horny and sexually frustrated, many women look at what I have and what I showed them with sexual arousal. Some women are, indeed, thrilled to see my naked, erect cock.

My MILF of a mother was one such woman. Unbeknownst to me, until I heard it from her sister's lips, my mother is a whore. I love whores as much as I love big breasted, older women.

Suffice to write, I loved my mother. I really loved her. I've been sexually attracted to her from the time that I turned 18-year-old and became a man. With her my dream woman, I've always masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her. Yet, something that would never happen, it was nothing more than my favorite, sexual fantasy, I'd never see my mother naked forget about having sex with her.

With her long, black hair, and sexy and shapely body, albeit taller, she reminded me of Morticia Addams played by Carolyn Jones from the original Addams Family fame. Yet, instead of only having A cup breasts, my mother had much bigger tits. If she reminded me of anyone, she reminded me of Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, played by Cassandra Peterson.

With my mother's huge D cup breasts, the same size breasts as Elvira, especially when she wore her black, low-cut nightgown, and did her hair and makeup like her, she could pass for Elvira, too. Actually, a favorite of the admiring men, with her big tits nearly falling out of her dress, my mother attended a Halloween party dressed as Elvira. Clearly, for my mother to dress as Elvira while flashing her nearly naked breasts to every man at the Halloween party, my lovely mother is, indeed, a whore.

F F F

The first time that I flashed my mother, unable to suppress her sexual arousal and forbidden desire, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she not only looked, but she also stared. My mother stared at my naked cock. Seemingly, she loved seeing my erect prick as much as I loved showing her my big dick. Unbelievably but true, not stopping with just staring at my penis, she willingly gave me sex. My MILF of a mother had sex with me.

After having deliberately exposed myself and shown myself to dozens of unsuspecting women for years, there are some things that I've learned about flashing my prick. Most times, I can tell the reaction of the woman seeing my prick before I even expose myself to them. It's rare that a woman becomes so sexually aroused from seeing my naked penis that she wanted to have sex with me but that has happened several times.

Of course, in that regard, that all depends on who is flashing his penis. Glad that I'm a handsome man, a good-looking man stands a better chance of getting lucky when exposing himself to a horny and sexually frustrated women. I've learned that I have a better chance of having sex with a woman when exposing myself to older women, women my mother's age and older. Tit for cock, I enjoy flashing my naked dick as much as women enjoy flashing their naked breasts.

'Show me your tits and I'll show you my prick,' I imagined saying to more than one busty woman.

Actually, I've learned that I receive a much better reaction to women seeing my naked dick when they're alone. For some unknown reason, when they're with a friend they become more uncomfortably embarrassed when being flashed. Perhaps, they suspect that their friend may think them a whore if they stared at a stranger's exposed penis instead of screaming and looking away. My favorite reactions are when unsuspecting women stare at my exposed penis as if they've never seen a naked penis.

Something that I've always done, I started flashing myself as soon as I turned 18-years-old. While in the backseat of my mother's car with my prom date, Barbie, after my senior prom, the first time that I flashed myself to a stranger, not sure why I did but I did. Taking a chance that she wouldn't slap me or scream, I unzipped myself and pulled out my erect prick in front of my date. With her 18-years-old and hardly a virgin, and with her one of the most popular girls at school, she was a cheerleader.

With her blonde hair, blue eyes, and pretty face, Barbie reminded me of my favorite hill Billie, Ellie Mae Clampett, played by Donna Douglas, God rest her soul, in the Beverly Hillbillies. Only, instead of having C cup breasts, Barbie had D cup breasts. I loved big breasted women, and I loved Barbie's big tits as much as I loved her shapely body and her pretty face.

Instead of looking away, instead of jumping out of the car, and running away screaming, she stared down at my exposed prick. Clearly, Barbie was the whore that I had hoped that she was and was rumored to be. In the way that she looked, acted, and talked, I knew that she'd be my perfect woman to take to my senior prom, and I was right.

"You have a big dick, Paul," she said with a laugh while looking up at me before staring back down at my naked cock. "I loved men with big dicks as much as men love women with big tits. I have big tits," she said looking down at what I could see of her big breasts and her long line of cleavage in her low-cut, prom dress.

She looked up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty laugh. If she wasn't beautiful already, she was even more beautiful when she smiled. Then, she surprised me by what she said next.

"Would you like to see my tits," she asked?

'Huh? What,' I thought? 'Is the Pope Jewish? Would I like to see her tits? Yes, of course, I'd love to see Barbie's big, naked breasts.'

She had already removed her naked breasts from her prom dress before waiting for my reply. Seemingly, she wanted to show me her naked breasts and wanted me to see her big tits as much as I wanted to show her my naked prick and wanted her to see my erect cock. Indeed, with her tits not sagging at all and up where they should be, Barbie had shapely D cup breasts, even shapelier than my mother's D cup breasts. I loved her big tits as much as she seemingly loved my big dick.

F F F

"Thank you for showing me your tits, Barbie," I said while suddenly thinking of Jane Fonda in Barbella. "I love your beautiful breasts, Barbie. They're so big and so shapely," I said.

Without waiting for her permission to touch and feel her, with her so ready to show them, I reached out my horny hands to touch her breasts. With her staring down at my horny hands, I felt her breasts. I fondled her breasts while leaning forward to suck her pink, erect nipples. With some men sexually attracted to women's legs and/or asses, my favorite part of a women bodies are her breasts. I love tits. The bigger the better, I loved women's breasts.

Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, while staring down at my exposed cock, as if she was about to twirl her baton, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my big dick and slowly stroked me. Barbie gave me my third hand job. My mother gave me my firsthand job and my aunt gave me my secondhand job. Now, Barbie was the third name in my little, black book. She stopped stroking me to tie back her long, blonde, beautiful hair before leaning down to take me in her mouth and suck me.

Giving me my third blowjob after my mother gave me my first blowjob, and my aunt gave me my second blowjob, she stared up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes and with my big dick stretching her mouth. Barbie not only allowed me to cum in her mouth but also, she swallowed my cum, too. Something that I loved about a busty, blue-eyed blonde with big tits, she was such a whore. I love whores as much as I love women with big breasts. My jackpot is a whore with big tits.

Instead of having the Bachelor and/or Bachelorette shows on television, they should have a show called, Will You Be My Whore. Similar to the dating game, I'd love to see nasty, sexy women competing to win the heart and the prick of a man. In the way that women already run around nearly naked on the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows, what's the difference if they are nearly naked on the Will You Be My Whore show?

F F F

"That's the least that I can do for you is to blow you, Paul, for taking me to the senior prom," she said.

She wiped her mouth with Kleenex that my mother kept in her car.

"Besides," she said with a big smile. "I love sucking cock. I love swallowing cum. I really enjoyed blowing you, Paul. Your prick is the biggest and the hardest cock that I've felt in my hand and took in my mouth. I can only imagine what your big dick would feel like in my pussy," she said with a dirty laugh.

Then, as if I was her priest or her psychiatrist, she surprised me with her sexual confession.

"Except for the coaches, the water boy, and the unattractive ones, I've blown most of the football team," she said with a dirty laugh. "I've sucked all of their cocks and many of those that I blew have fucked me, too. Sometimes, depending on the man, I'd rather give him a blowjob good night than a French kiss," she said with a dirty laugh. "To me blowjobs are less personal than deep, wet kisses."

She stared up at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't fuck you, but I have my period," she said. "Maybe, next time," she said while giving me a big, beautiful smile. "I'd love to fuck that big monster," she said with a dirty laugh.

We continued making out with her tits still out of her dress while I fondled them, and pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Over the years, I lost count how many times I masturbated over making out with her and seeing Barbie's big, naked breasts. I lost count how many times I masturbated over her stroking me, blowing me, cumming in her mouth, and watching her swallow my cum.

She's married now with two children. She married the captain of the football team. He got fat from eating too much barbeque and drinking too much beer. He worked at the local hardware store and she's a stay-at-home mom. I'm glad that I didn't fuck her. I'm glad that I didn't impregnate her. The last time that I saw her, she looked like she gained a hundred pounds.

F F F

Something that I loved doing, I loved showing my erect, naked prick to my MILF of a 42-year-old mother, Carol. While knowing that it was wrong, I couldn't help myself when finally deciding to flash my mother. Moreover, surprising me, she loved seeing my big dick as much as I enjoyed exposing myself to her. Having lost my dad years ago to COVID years ago, I had no one to tell me about the birds and the bees.

Luckily for me, it was up to my mother to do that. One would think that with me 18-years-old and about to go to my senior prom that I would already know about the birds and the bees but, by playing dumb, I pretended that I didn't. I hoped that my mother would take the initiative and not only tell me all about sex but also show me about sex, too.

"Mom. Can you come in my room, please? I need to show you something."

I quickly turned on my computer. Then, I focused the camera on my computer to my bed. My mother had no idea that I was recording her for image and for sound.

I bunched my pillows behind me and rested back in my bed with the covers off of me while holding my big and hard erection in my hand. My first time flashing myself to anyone, I couldn't wait to show my naked, erect prick to my mother. I wanted her to see my big dick.

I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my naked, erect prick. As if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my horny head, I heard her climbing the stairs and walking down the hall towards my room. Then, while standing my naked ground and not chickening out by covering my nakedness with a sheet, I watched the doorknob turn.

Before she barged in my bedroom as she always does, when I heard her walking up the stairs and walking down the hall to my bedroom, I quickly continued stroking myself to a bigger and harder erection. Having measured my erect prick before, my erect prick was nearly nine inches and wide. I couldn't wait for my mother to see my erect cock. I wondered if she'd look, stare, look away, or tell me to cover myself, and admonish me for being naked in front of her.

As soon as my mother opened my bedroom door without knocking, which she always did, she stared. With her hand on the doorknob, she stood motionless in the doorway in her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown without her having the modesty to wear a robe over it. She stared at my big dick with a blush of sexual arousal.

F F F

"Oh, my," said my mother in a whisper to herself.

Clearly, with her staring at my erect prick and never removing her eyes from my big dick, she liked what she saw. She put an involuntary hand to her nightgown clad breast as if she was about to finger her visible, erect nipple. She continued staring at my naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before.

Something that I'll always remember and will never forget for the rest of my life, my mother stared at my naked prick. I still masturbate over the first time that I deliberately flashed her. Wanting to give her a better look, I removed my hand from around my penis. Then, I deliberately throbbed my prick and pulsated my cock for my mother to see.

"Paul? What's wrong," she asked while stepping closer to my bed?

Interestingly enough, she talked to my exposed prick in the way that I talked to women's breasts. I moved my hand to my prick again and wrapped my fingers around it in the way that I hoped my mother would do. I held out my prick for her to see. I stared down at my erection with pride before staring up at my mother with feigned fear. I looked up at her as if I was about to cry.

"Look, mom," I said. "It's swollen. It's been swelling up like this every morning and sometimes during the day. Then, sometimes during the night, it leaks but it doesn't leak pee. It leaks something else, something white, and that looks like pus," I said. "I didn't want to tell you because I'm embarrassed to show you and I'd be embarrassed to go see my doctor," I said.

She laughed while smiling at me. She sat next to me on my bed while continuing to stare down at my naked cock. Then, increasing my sexual excitement, she put her hand on my naked upper thigh as if she wanted to put her hand on my naked, erect prick.

"Oh, honey. Your penis is not swollen. You have an erection," she said looking up at me and smiling before staring back down at my prick. "If you don't masturbate yourself, it will leak cum during the night. That's called a wet dream. Because you have excess testosterone running through your body, that gives you a continual erection," she said. "That's normal for you to have at your age."

Then, she asked me the question that I not only hoped she'd ask but also that changed my life.

F F F

"Have you never masturbated yourself?"

'Have I never masturbated myself,' I thought? 'Is she kidding me? As soon as I turned 18-years-old, I turned into a masturbation machine. I've masturbated every day, sometimes three and four times a day. I'm always masturbating.'

I shook my head no.

"Masturbated? What's that," I asked while playing dumb?"

She smiled at my feigned innocence.

"Masturbating yourself," she said moving her motherly hand up and down in front of my cock.

While watching her move her hand up and down like that my erect cock throb and pulsate. I looked at her with confusion as if I didn't understand. Then, she said the magic words. Unbelievable but true, my mother offered to show me how to masturbate myself. As if I had died and gone to heaven, my MILF of mother was about to take my erect penis in her soft and warm hand and give me a hand job.

'Thank you, Jesus,' I said to myself.

"I can show you how to self-pleasure yourself if you'd like me to do that for you," she said. "I wouldn't mind. It's my duty as your mother to help you. It would be my pleasure, Paul, for me to do that for you," said my mother. "Would you like mommy to masturbate you?"

'I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother volunteered to masturbate me. Her pleasure? I laughed to myself with her choice of words,' I thought. 'It would be both of our pleasures for my mother to stroke my cock. I'd love to cum for my mother.'

"With you not having a father to help you through puberty, I can do that for you. Let mommy help you with that? Would you like mommy to show you what to do? Would you allow mommy to help you cum? Would you allow your mother to masturbate you," she asked me again?

How could I possibly say no. I nodded my head yes.

"Yes, I'd love for you to show me how to masturbate, mommy," I said letting go of my penis while still sitting up in bed. "I'd love for you to masturbate me, mother."

F F F

Something that I'll never forget and will always remember for the rest of my life, my mother took my prick in her soft and warm hand as if my erect prick belonged there. As if my cock was an iron pole, she squeezed my stiff prick while sliding a slow finger across the head of my cock. Never removing her eyes from my engorged penis, clearly enamored with my big dick, she stared down at my naked prick while slowly stroking me.

12