Gameshow: Laid Off or Get Laid

Story Info
Jade appears on an adult TV show to get her job back.
3.3k words
4.33
25.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Redundancy**

Jade sat down on the worn out green sofa chair in her manager's office. Her manager, Simon, was barely a couple of years older than her but she held him in huge regard due to his industry experience.

"Jade, you know I think you're great, but unfortunately the company is not doing well financially and your position has been identified as one to terminate with immediate effect. I'm so sorry." informed Simon, with genuine empathy in his voice.

"No! Please Simon!" she begged, "I've worked so hard for this job! I've studied this company, networked my socks off, and worked countless unpaid overtime. I'm building a career here. And I really need the money, life's expensive! There must be another way, I'll do anything!" expressed Jade, barely holding back tears.

"I'll see what I can do. Go home for now and I'll call you if I come up with a solution" requested Simon, as Jade attempted a smile and left his office.

Back at her apartment, Jade cried as she mourned the job she adored. Her live-in boyfriend was trying to comfort her, but was being of little use. Later that evening, Simon called.

"Jade, I think I have a solution! There's an internet TV show which would love to have you as a contestant. They give recently laid off people office work based challenges, and if you win, the prize is a large financial sum for the company to keep you employed for at least the next few years, plus enough to award you a substantial pay rise! But..."

Jade cut Simon off mid-sentence. "That sounds amazing, thank you so much. I'll do my best, I want this job so much! Just give me the date, time and location and I'll be there!"

**The TV Studio**

After being greeted by a kind woman producer, who had her sign a number of lengthy contracts that she didn't give much attention to, Jade was placed in a soundproofed room as she waited for the show to start.

"Hello and thank you for tuning into Pervert TV, home of the internet's naughtiest reality content. I'm your host, Jimmy Rivers, and you're watching Laid Off or Get Laid! Our contestant tonight is a pretty office assistant in her early twenties who has been described as innocent, quiet and always eager to please. Let's welcome Jade!"

A light above the door turned green and Jade stepped out to the studio stage, oblivious to the host's introduction. There was clapping coming from the audience, but they remained in the dark. With bright studio lighting, Jade saw only the host. His tall stature towered over her small figure, intimidating her slightly as she remembered to smile for the cameras.

"Hi Jade, why don't you tell the audience how you're feeling?" asked the host.

"Hi Jimmy, I'm very nervous. I'm naturally a really shy person, but I want to keep my job so badly! Not only do I need the money, but the job is everything to me. I love everyone I work with including my manager with whom we share amazing mutual respect." gushed Jade.

"Well that's lovely! So, to get you rehired, you'll need to complete three challenges, each one representing important skills in corporate work. You can stop and walk away at anytime, but as per the contract you signed earlier, you'll be liable for the costs of producing this show, which is in the six figures." chirped the smug host.

Jade gulped; she wasn't aware of the potentially negative financial implications. She loved to shop for clothes and had built up quite a big credit card debt as it was, she certainly couldn't afford six figures.

**Challenge 1: Know Your Stuff**

"In the first challenge your knowledge of your employer will be tested. I will ask you ten questions. You are allowed up to three wrong answers, any more and you will not progress to the next challenge." instructed Jimmy Rivers.

Jade beamed with a smile. "I'm feeling confident about this one! I know the company very well."

"And for each wrong answer you'll be required to remove an item of clothing! First wrong answer, that pretty dress. Second wrong answer, your bra. Third wrong answer, your panties." said Jimmy with a grin.

Jade's smile vanished from her face. She wondered if he was just joking, believing there was no way her manager would have suggested a show in which she could potentially be naked. She struggled to get a verbal response out, so just nodded in acknowledgement.

The first few questions were fine and she answered perfectly. The third question, however, had Jade stumped. It was a question about the birthplace of the company's owner, Mr Hiretomi.

"If you don't know, then it must come off!" Jimmy shouted.

Jade froze, still unsure if this was reality or a twisted joke. Suddenly a stagehand appeared behind her, grabbed the hem of her skirt, and swiftly lifted her cute dress above her head. It happened too fast for Jade to realise what was happening, let alone fight back.

The seemingly invisible audience cheered as Jade now stood in her underwear, the heat from the bright studio lights warming her exposed skin. She wished she'd worn a cuter set, but never imagined anyone would be seeing them today.

Jimmy presented the next question. Flustered from being suddenly stripped, Jade's mind went blank for the next question too. Before she could even comprehend what had happened, her bra had been unhooked and whipped away, leaving her topless.

Jade's face went red with embarrassment as the audience jeered louder. Her nerves went into overdrive and her body started to shake, causing her perky tits to visibly bounce around her chest. Her nipples had become solid, desperate to be touched. She instinctively went to cover them, but Jimmy swatted her arms back down to her side and gave her an intimidating glare.

The next set of questions were a breeze, thanks to Jade's dedication to her employer. She was now only one question away from completing the challenge. Even if she got the question wrong, she was still guaranteed to progress through the show.

"I'm afraid that's incorrect!" exclaimed the host.

The audience cheered once again, as Jade's cotton panties were pulled down her thighs, exposing her bald young pussy to the cameras, the enticing pink folds glistening in the lights. Her clammy hands covered her flustered face in shame, as she barely held back tears.

"Congratulations! You've made it through the first challenge of Laid Off or Get Laid. How do you feel?" asked Jimmy.

"Get laid? What? Is that the name of this show?" enquired Jade with a shaky voice, concerned by what she'd got herself into.

"Don't you worry about that princess! Eyes on the prize!" the host retorted, avoiding the question. "So, how are you feeling?"

"This is so embarrassing! Who will see this show? I'm just relieved I can't see the audience due to the bright studio lights!" Jade asked.

"Just our premium subscribers from around the world, probably nobody you know. And of course our studio audience, but don't worry about them! Right. Let's get ready for challenge two!" answered Jimmy.

**Challenge 2: Presenting**

Jade stood awkwardly on the stage, still fully nude, as a stagehand brought out a flip chart and placed it next to her. A small wired device was also attached to her arm.

"Challenge two is all about communication, specifically through presentations. Using the prompts on the flip chart next to you, you'll need to present to the audience. The device on your arm is a lie detector, to ensure you're being truthful. How does that sound?" introduced the host.

"I hate presenting, so I don't like the sound of this. But I suppose my fear of public speaking is more about the people watching me. At least with the audience in darkness I can pretend I'm in my bedroom alone" answered Jade.

Jimmy gave a sinister chuckle as the lights above the audience switched on. Jade mostly saw a sea of strangers, except for in the front row, where her manager Simon and several other colleagues from her work were sat.

"Oh my god!" squealed Jade, mortified that she was fully nude in front of her team from work. She caught a few of the guys smirking at her, before trying to look away to compose herself.

"Ok, your presentation starts now, the topic you'll be discussing is masturbation. Use the flip-board for further instructions." jeered Jimmy.

Jade's mouth went dry and her stomach turned. She reached out to the flip-chart and turned to the first page. 'Do you masturbate?'

"No." muttered Jade. The lie detector buzzed loudly.

"No point in lying, Jade! And please elaborate, in full sentences. Tell us stories... impress us with your presentation skills." instructed the host.

"I masturbate sometimes, I guess" whispered Jade, looking to the floor.

"Speak up, Jade! We can't hear you. Do you want your career back or not? How often do you masturbate? Where do you do it? How?" probed Jimmy.

She couldn't believe she was in this situation, but she really wanted the job so mustered up the courage to continue.

"I masturbate a couple of times a week, normally in the bath when my boyfriend is out. I use my fingers but I also have a small vibrator I've used before" she said loudly, her face bright red and radiating heat, shocked at her own humiliating public confession. The audience clapped, only adding to her discomfort.

She turned the page to uncover the second prompt, 'What's the weirdest thing you've masturbated with?'. She knew the answer instantly and considered lying, but glanced down at the detector on her arm and knew there was no point.

"Once, when I was nineteen, I got off on a banana. Afterwards, I peeled it and ate it as a sack". The confession almost made her cry as she was overcome with further embarrassment and shame. What's more, her pussy was getting visibly wet in front of the audience and cameras as she shared her deepest sexual secrets, especially in front of people she respected.

Jade reached for the flip-chat to see her third prompt. 'Masturbate for the audience!'

"There's absolutely no way I'm doing that" she said defiantly to Jimmy.

"That's absolutely fine, Jade. Thank you for being a great contestant up to this point. Unfortunately, you leave unemployed and a bill for hundreds of thousands. Our lawyers will be in touch" Jimmy replied, smugly.

"Wait! No, please. Ok, I'll do it!" she said meekly, taking a seat on the floor, wincing as her bare bum touched the cold stage. She stretched her legs out in front of her into a V shape, giving the audience a clear view of her pussy. With one hand on the floor behind her, she leant back. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to convince herself she was anywhere but here. With the other hand she reached to her inviting folds and started to make circular motions over her clitoris.

"You look beautiful, Jade, keep going!" encouraged Jimmy.

Jade tried to tune him out, instead focusing on her stimulation. After a couple of minutes she got into a good rhythm. She started breathing heavily, causing her exposed chest to rise and fall dramatically. The audience were silent, engrossed in the show. As she applied more pressure to her clit, gushing noises filled the room, amplified by a stage microphone. Jade couldn't believe how wet her pussy was. She was in the most humiliating experience of her life and yet she seemed to also be the horniest she'd ever been.

Opening her eyes, she looked at the audience in front of her and made direct eye contact with her manager Simon, who smiled at her wantingly. Desperate for relief, she plunged her fingers into her vagina. A banshee type moan escaped from her as she felt a wave of pleasure zap through her body, like she'd never experienced before. She continued to aggressively finger herself as she rode the high, before collapsing on the floor, her body sweating and panting for air. Amusingly, the lie detector still on her arm was beeping uncontrollably, unsure how to read her racing heartbeat.

The crowd roared with claps and cheering.

"An incredible display! I don't think anyone can deny that you passed that challenge with flying colors. Congratulations, you're through to the final round!" exclaimed the host.

**Challenge 3: Loyalty**

After a short break for Jade to clean herself up and grab a glass of water, plus allow the stagehands to carry two office chairs and an office desk onto the stage, the show resumed.

"How are you feeling, Jade?" asked Jimmy.

"Honestly Jimmy, I've never experienced an orgasm that powerful" replied Jade.

"Oh, doesn't your boyfriend get you off?" he teased in response.

"Well, he, I mean, well" Jade stuttered, "I love him and I'm lucky to have him in my life."

"He sounds... fun?" said Jimmy sarcastically. "This does lead us perfectly onto the final challenge though! This third challenge is all about how loyal you are to your employer. What would you do for your employer, Jade? Your manager's name is Simon, right?"

Jade failed to understand how talking about her boyfriend could be linked to her being loyal to her employer, but she let that thought pass her by as she replied "I've always tried to go above and beyond for my employer. Whenever Simon asks me to do something I do it, to the best of my ability. That's why I'm so sad to have lost my job."

"Well let's see if you can earn your job back!" Jimmy shouted with excitement. Audience, please welcome Simon, Jade's manager, to the stage!"

Simon got up from his front-row seat, as the rest of the audience clapped, and made his way onto the stage. He took a seat in one of the two office chairs. He looked directly at Jade's youthful naked body with hungry eyes and smiled.

"What are you thinking?" Jimmy asked her.

"This is so awkward, I respect Simon so much. For him to see me like this, for him to have just watched me get myself off, honestly I hope we never speak of this after today".

Turning to the camera, Jimmy then shouted "And please welcome Matt to the stage, Jade's long-term and live-in boyfriend"

The audience cheered as Matt made his way from back-stage to the remaining office chair.

"Oh my god, this isn't happening!" Jade said to herself.

"Hi Matt, welcome to the show. I'm Jimmy, the host. You've been watching from backstage, right? Have you been enjoying the show?"

Matt ignored Jimmy's question and looked directly at Jade. "Babe, what are you thinking? You don't have to do this! Why are you acting like a whore?!" he accused.

"What? I'm not a whore, I'm trying to save my career! Can't you see I have no choice? Do you think I want to be up here, showing my intimates to a bunch of strangers and fingering myself in front of my colleagues? It's humiliating!" she argued back.

"You seem like you're enjoying it to me! Stop this now and come home with me, please." Matt asked.

Jimmy interjected before she could reply. "Jade, you are welcome to leave the show and go home with Matt right now. You will not get your job back, or the pay rise that comes with it, but we will waive the financial penalty. No gain, but no loss either."

Jade pondered for a moment before answering. "What's the challenge, Jimmy?"

"I'm glad you asked!" replied the host. "To show your loyalty to your employer, and win your career back, you must fuck Simon."

Jade gulped, "But Matt's right there! That's cheating, he'd never forgive me!"

"Who is your loyalty with, Jade? Your career or your boyfriend?" asked Jimmy.

"Don't be a dirty office slut, Jade." barked Matt.

"Do whatever your heart tells you, Jade" reassured Simon.

Jade looked at both men, giving considerable thought to her predicament. On one hand, Simon had always treated her with respect and given her opportunities to grow her career. This show, although perverted, was his way of trying to save her career. She'd never thought of Simon in a sexual way, but having sex with him wasn't a repulsive idea. On the other hand, Matt had always been there, although he was evidently a selfish lover and his words tonight had been very derogatory and hurtful. He'd often made her feel small, which fed into her shyness.

"What are you choosing, Jade?" pressed Jimmy.

"For too long I've been told I'm shy, quiet and innocent. For too long I've been missing out on incredible orgasms. I felt humiliated when I was stripped, but as the show's gone on I've realised it's not that bad. I have a great body!" Jade said eagerly!

"Loving the positivity Jade, but who are you choosing?" asked Jimmy

"I'm going to fuck my manager, Simon!" stated Jade, proudly.

"You skank!" shouted Matt, as two stagehands approached him with thick rope and tied him to the office chair.

"Go ahead" Jimmy said invitingly, as the crowd cheered. Jade heard her work colleagues wolf whistle and cheer.

Jade approached Simon. "Hi" she whispered to him, as she looked into his eyes.

"I've always found you beautiful Jade, but you don't have to do this," he said sweetly.

"Shhh", she put her finger on his lips to hush him, before leaning down into his lap to pull down his trousers and underwear. His already hard cock sprung out. Jade got on her knees in front of his chair, wrapped her small fingers around his shaft and, just before engulfing it in her mouth, looked over at Matt tied up watching her.

"Fuck you!" he mouthed at her.

Ignoring him, she turned her head back into Simon's lap and started to bob up and down on his thick cock. The crowd cheered, which was turning Jade on significantly.

After five minutes of giving a passionate and sloppy blowjob, Simon lifted her head off his lap and pushed her backwards. He got up from his chair, kicking off his trousers from around his ankles and removed his shirt. His body was toned and he looked slightly domineering next to her petite frame.

Picking her up from the floor, Simon lifted her over to the office desk. He pushed her upper body face-down onto the table so they were both looking towards the chairs. Lining his cock up with her entrance, Simon thrust into her from behind. Jade moaned loudly in pleasure as she made eye contact with Matt. She knew she should feel guilty, but she'd never been so turned on in her whole life.

Flipping Jade onto her back, he lifted her legs over his shoulders and continued to thrust into her. Jade tried to grab her tits, but realised Simon was too powerful and had to grab onto the sides of the desk for support, leaving her perky tits swinging mercilessly with every thrust.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Jade screamed as her tight pussy clamped around Simon's cock and a wave of ecstasy rode through her.

Seconds later Simon grunted loudly, as he pulled his cock from her and pointed it towards her face. With little warning, Jade shut her eyes as multiple blasts of sticky white cum shot onto her, hitting her forehead and eyes before dripping down to her nose and lips.

The pair were panting and trying to regain their breath, as a cameraman ensured a perfect closeup of Jade's messy face. The camera then panned to Jade's work colleagues in the audience who were jumping and cheering at what they'd just witnessed. Finally, the camera panned to Matt who was slumped in his chair, defeated, holding back tears.

"Well that's it for another episode of Laid Off or Get Laid on Pervert TV. Thank you to our premium subscribers and of course our participants. As promised, Jade's company will receive a financial sum large enough to keep her employed for at least another few years with a substantial pay rise. Good luck to her and goodnight from us!" signed off Jimmy.