Perverted Barista Tales 02: Jessica

Story Info
Kevin gets a new coworker.
5k words
4.5
6.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never truly had a steady girlfriend or long term relationship. I guess some people would say I have a fear of commitment or some shit like that. But I don't agree. I am not afraid of commitment, I simply find it boring.

Maybe that is why I found myself bored with even the thought of Allison so quickly. She did come back into the coffee shop a few days after I fucked her. I had been right, she did want more. And I did fuck her again, but it just wasn't the same, there was nothing new about it.

A month or so passed, and Allison started to come into the coffee shop with a guy. I never heard it from her but I could tell they were dating. I did find myself wondering if she had fucked him yet but that was about where my curiosity ended.

In the meantime, my attention turned to somebody new. Zane, my less than responsible coworker had been fired for being exactly that, less than responsible. In his stead Mr. Hill the owner of the coffee shop hired a University student named Jessica.

Jessica was extremely smart, and she knew it. She was 20 in her sophomore year and a History major but she had every intention of going to law school after her undergrad. She was pretentious, and took every opportunity she could to look down her nose at me, the 43 year old Barista that barely graduated high school and drove a car older than her. She was, to be blunt, a bitch, but man did she make my cock hard.

She had long dark hair that went down to her waist, she never wore it in a pony tail or up like she was supposed to while working. She wasn't fat but she did have a few extra pounds that she carried mainly on her hips and ass which always looked supple no matter what pants she was wearing. Her breasts were probably an easy C cup in size, and from what I was able to tell definitely seemed perky. Her brown eyes always seemed to be judging someone or something, but I had very little doubt about how hot they would look, staring up at me with my cock lodged in her mouth.

Jessica didn't volunteer a lot of information about herself to me, even after we had been working together for a while. I was clearly not worthy of her time, or in her league so she wasn't going to waste her breath on me. Except for when she had the opportunity to tell me I was doing something wrong, even though I was the one who had trained her.

The little information I did know about her was from over hearing her conversations with customers, or the occasional friend of hers that would drop by while she was working. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend because she didn't see him going anywhere in life. She lived in an apartment off campus that her Dad, who was a lawyer, was paying for. He was the one who had made her get the job at the coffee shop so she could at least pay her own utilities and cover some of her own food cost.

As much as my distain for her grew (I truly did not like her), I did enjoy looking at her body. Knowing myself like I do, I really shouldn't have been surprised when she started to creep into my nightly masturbatory fantasies.

I am nothing if not an opportunist. I'm not going to sit and plot a sexual encounter. I don't have the patience for things like that. But I am good at knowing when an opportunity falls into my lap and taking advantage of it. That's what had happened with Allison. So as my sexual desire, and otherwise distain for Jessica grew I knew I just had to wait for an opportunity to fall into my lap. And since we did work together three to four times a week, that didn't take very long.

It was a Saturday night, and we were closing the store together after a particularly busy afternoon and evening. It took a while to get the store clean, and Jessica protested about every last thing she had to do, but finally an hour after closing we were ready to go home. As usual our cars were parked in the back behind the coffee shop. We didn't really walk together to them so much as we headed to the same general vicinity at the same time.

We didn't say a word to each other as she got into her two year old foreign luxury car, that Daddy no doubt paid for and I got into my twenty two year old Honda. I started my car (without a problem), lit a cigarette and pulled out of my parking space. I was expecting Jessica who was parked in her usual spot next to me to back up without looking as she usually did, but when that didn't happen, I noticed that she hadn't even turned her car on yet.

I pulled back into the parking spot next to hers, and hopped out of my car. Now, I didn't check on her out kindness. I wasn't worried or concerned about her safety in the least. I did it because very quickly I saw an opportunity getting ready to fall in my lap and like I said I am good at seeing opportunity.

"It won't start," Jessica said as she opened her door. "Do you have jumper cables or something like that? Maybe it's the battery."

"No, I don't have any tools," I said taking a puff of my cigarette. "Do you have roadside assistance? They can give you a jump or a tow."

"Yeah I do, but I don't feel like waiting an hour for them to show up."

"Well I don't see much of a choice," I said.

"I can come back in the morning for it," she said. "I'll just take an Uber home."

"No need," I said as I grabbed hold of opportunity. "I'll give you a ride. Save your money for the trip back in the morning."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Don't question too much, I can always take it back," I said.

"Thank you!" She said, as she climbed out of her car.

"Where do you live?"

"Hill Crest Apartments," she said. "On Third and Baker."

"I know them well, I used to live there," I said as we got into my car.

Jessica didn't say anything in response and I simply just pulled out of my parking space and started driving.

The ride from the coffee shop to Hill Crest Apartments is not very long, 15 minutes on a bad traffic day. As soon as I started driving, Jessica pulled out her cell phone and started texting away like her life depended on it.

"What building are you in?" I asked as we arrived at her complex.

"Eight," she answered without even looking up from her phone.

I drove around to the back corner of the complex, where building eight is located and parked in an empty spot in front of it.

I shut off the engine of the car and got out and met Jessica in front of my car. She looked confused as to why I hadn't just dropped her off and left.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Collecting my payment for the ride," I said.

"I don't have any cash..." she started.

"No cash wasn't what I had in mind," I said, as a smirk came to my face.

"You sick..."

"Listen you stuck up bitch," I said as I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close to me, which surprised her into silence. "I did something nice for you, now you're going to do something nice for me. Now let's go to your apartment."

I could see tears start to form in Jessica's eyes, as her mouth started to open.

"No, no, no," I said as I put my hand over her mouth. "You're not going to scream, it'll only make things worse for you. Now let's go."

Jessica listened to me and started walking towards the building, and I followed close behind. When we got to her door, she nervously dug through her purse in search of her keys.

"If you need money, I can get you," she said, as she found her keys. "I just don't have..."

"We can talk about that afterwards," I said, bluntly. "Now come on, let's get inside."

Jessica unlocked her door, her hands trembling as she did so. I stood close behind her so even if she tried to block me from entering her apartment she wouldn't be able to. Once the door was open I moved with her inside the apartment.

"Come here, bitch," I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her to me as I shut the door behind me.

"Please don...."

"Shut up!" I commanded as I once again put my hand over mouth. "Now listen to me, I'm done with you looking down that uptight little nose of yours at me. You've been pissing me off since the minute you stepped into the coffee shop and I'm done with it," I said, angrily as my left arm pulled Jessica close to me by her waist, my right hand tightly over her mouth. "Tonight you are going to pay for every last, bitchy, snot nosed comment you've ever made to me. You understand?"

Jessica just stared at me, wide eyed, fear evident in her face.

"Answer me, you fucking cunt!" I almost yelled, my face only inches from hers. "Do you understand?"

As tears began to fall down her cheeks, Jessica nodded her head.

"Good, bitch," I said. "Now get on your knees!"

She did as she was told, as my right hand moved from her mouth to her long dark hair.

"Take my cock out, and get me hard with that slutty mouth," I said, as gripped her hair tightly in my hand.

"Please..."

"Shut the fuck up, and do what I say!" I said, as I pulled hard on her hair which made her head jerk back.

"Ahh," Jessica cried out at her hair being pulled. Seeing she didn't have much of a choice to do anything else she raised her hands to the waist of my black work pants and slowly undid the button and zipper, her hands shaking as they were when she had opened the door. Hesitantly, she pulled down the front of my boxers, and released my still soft cock.

Allison (my last fuck) had made me hard just by the idea of fucking her. Jessica would have if she would have had a personality I could stand. But she didn't, so she was going to have to work to get me hard.

"Come on, get your lips around it," I said, pulling her hair in such away that she had no choice but to bring her face to my groin.

My cock couldn't help but twitch when it first made contact with her lips. She hadn't opened her mouth yet, so my cock just brushed over her lips at first. A firm tug of her hair later, and her mouth opened.

"There you go, cunt," I said once her lips were around my cock. "The sooner you get it hard, the sooner we really get started. And the sooner we really get started the sooner I finish so if you really want this over with, start sucking like your life depends on it."

I could feel Jessica start to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock. I could very quickly tell mine was not the first cock she had sucked. For some reason that thought made me dislike her even more than I already had. Angrily I moved the fingers of my right hand down until I was holding the back of her head in my palm. I pulled her face into me until her snotty little nose was pushed hard into my pelvis.

"There you go, you whore. That's where you belong," I said as I could feel my cock start to harden in the helpless girl's mouth. "How many cocks have you sucked? 20? 30? I bet you're a nasty little cunt of a whore."

"Hmmmm....Mmmmm...ggggrrr," jumbled sounds came pouring from Jessica's throat as my cock stiffened in her mouth. I could feel her saliva dripping down my balls as she began to gag around my cock.

Feeling my cock rising to full mast I began to fuck her face first slowly but quickly picking up the pace. I held her head still in the palm of my hand, as I thrust into her mouth, repeatedly hitting the back of her throat.

"Don't you dare puke on me, you fucking cunt!" I demanded after a particularly hard gag. I pulled her hair hard, jerking her head back and her mouth off my shiny, now fully hardened cock.

Jessica coughed, hard as she gasped for air, her chin was already shiny with her own spit, snot running from her nose.

"Look what you did," I said, as I took my hard cock in my free hand. "You got it so fucking wet, you nasty bitch," I said as I started to slap her face with my cock, bouncing it first on her cheek then her forehead.

"Please stop!" Jessica cried, as my cock bounced on her cheek a second and third time.

"I'll stop when I'm done with you, you dumb bitch," I said, angrily as I smacked my cock hard against the bridge of her nose. "Now crawl over to the couch, on your hands and knees."

"What?" she asked through her tears.

"You heard me, crawl over to the couch," I said as I released her head from my grip.

As much as I hated her, and I did hate her, I couldn't deny how good her supple ass looked in her tight black work pants. I stroked my cock to that ass as she crawled over to the couch, loving the way her being bent over caused the tight pants to hug her ass cheeks and give a preview of the crack that divided them.

"Sit on the couch and take off your shirt," I ordered after she had reached the couch.

Finally seeming to have learned that arguing with me was futile, Jessica obeyed my order as she got up on her white leather couch and took off her black work shirt revealing a black bra underneath.

"You can keep the bra on for now," I said as I walked over to her. "Open your mouth," I commanded as I stood over her, my cock just inches from her face. Before Jessica could even react my right hand was on the back of her head, as my left hand guided my cock to her lips. Obedient now, she opened her mouth and I began to once again fuck her helpless mouth. "This is for all of the shit you ever talked about me, to my face," I said angrily, as I gripped either side of her head with both my hands, holding it in place as I thrust my hips back and forth.

Obscene sounds started to fill the room as Jessica gagged and sputtered on my cock. Every few thrusts I would pause just for a second to get a look at her face, mascara stained tears were rolling down her cheeks, her red lips puffy and distended around my cock.

After a few minutes of this, I once again grabbed Jessica's hair and pulled her head back and off my cock. She coughed again, but I didn't give her much of a chance to do or say anything else as I very quickly started to smear my saliva coded cock all over her face, starting at her chin and working my way up over her nose and forehead before sliding back down over her closed right eye and cheek.

I stepped back for a second to admire my handy work. Jessica would always show up to work looking very proper. Hair straightned perfectly, rarely a strand out of place, make up done, uniform clean and pressed. There was something very satisfying about seeing her there on her own couch, her perky tits only covered by her bra, chest slick with her own spit, her make up a wreck, with tear stains extending from under her eyes all the way down each cheek. Her lips were covered in a slimy combination of my precum and her own snot and saliva making them look obscenely wet and puffy. Her hair was a complete mess as strands lay strewn in all different directions.

"Well don't you look like the perfect whore," I said, as I reached into my pants pocket and retrieved my cell phone.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a very hoarse voice when she saw me aiming my phone at her.

"Creating my insurance policy," I said, as I snapped the first pictures of the sloppy bitch. "Take off that bra, let me see those tits!" I ordered as I switched the camera to video mode, and hit record.

"Who are you going to show the pictures to?" Jessica asked nervously, as she slowly reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

"That depends on you," I said. "If you're not careful, I'll send them right to your Daddy."

"Please..."

"If you don't want that to happen shut the fuck up," I said. "Now drop your bra on the ground and push your tits together."

Jessica did as she was told, cupping her breasts in her hands and pushing them together. I would not say her breasts were perky, but they definitely did look firm, her deep red nipples pointed straight out at me as they were pushed closer together.

"Good cunt," I said as I snapped one last picture (for the time being) and put my phone back in my pocket. "Now take off your pants," I said. "Without getting off the couch, and leave your underwear on, if you're wearing any," I said as I took of my own shirt and let it fall to the floor next to me.

Jessica sat back on her sofa, hooked her fingers under the waist band of her tight black pants and as she lifted her ass off the couch pushed her pants down. As she pushed her pants down her legs I caught my first glimpse of what appeared to be a pink thong.

"Who's the thong for?" I asked after she had fully removed her pants and left them laying on the ground next to her bra.

"What do you mean?" she asked with a sniffle.

"Who are you trying to look sexy for?" I asked.

"Nobody," she said. "I just like them."

"If you say so, slut," I said, emphasizing the word slut. "Get up on your knees on the couch, facing away from me, and stick that ass of yours out."

"I..."

"What did I say about talking?" I asked firmly.

Jessica did as she was told. I jerked my cock as I watched her white ass cheeks come into view. Her ass was thick, no where near the size of Allison's but still meaty. The string of her thong only became visible when she was fully bent over the back of the couch.

"Ung!" she cried out as my right hand landed a hard smack of her ass, leaving a slight red mark.

"You got a nice ass on you, cunt," I said. "How many times has it been fucked?"

"Please don't..."

"You asking me not to do something just makes me want to do it more," I said, as I landed another hard smack on her prone ass cheek. "Now answer the fucking question, otherwise keep that sloppy glory hole of a mouth shut!"

"Only once, when I was drunk..."

"Okay, that means at least twice," I said with a slight chuckle. "How about your pussy, how many guys have had it?"

"Just my ex," she said. "I'm not....owwww!" she cried as I smacked her already reddened ass three more times.

"You just don't learn do you?" I said, angrily. "I know you're a fucking whore, you telling me otherwise won't change anything. You answered the question, so just keep your mouth fucking shut," I said, as I smacked her ass once more, for emphasis.

Jessica whimpered as the sting of my hand turned her already red ass cheek half a shade darker. As she lowered her head down to the back of the couch to try to stifle her whimpering, probably for fear of earning another spank, I slipped my right index finger between her ass cheeks and under the pink string of her thong, pulling it roughly out and then to the side to expose the rest of her fuck holes.

Her asshole winked back at me as I ran my finger over the rim. I've always loved the feel of an asshole underneath my finger. And the heat from Jessica's sent a wave of electricity up my arm. But her ass wasn't what I wanted to fuck first, so I drew my attention lower, to the pink cunt just underneath. Using both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide, I took in the view of her pussy.

I could very quickly tell that her pussy was maybe not wet, but there was definitely more moisture there than would be if she wasn't at least a little turned on. 'I knew the whore wants it' I thought to myself, as I lined the head of my cock up with her cunt hole.

"Ahhhh!" Jessica let out, as with out warning I sank my cock all the way in until my pelvis was pushed against her upturned ass.

"Fuck you're tight for a whore!" I exclaimed, as I felt my cock being sheathed in the tightest pussy I could ever remember having. "This is going to be a lot of fun," I said as I smacked her ass, and began to thrust in and out of her in short quick bursts.

I watched Jessica's ass bounce as I fucked her, her cheeks were just meaty enough to ripple slightly as she was fucked. The way she had her head tilted made it appear as though she was actually biting the top of the couch cushion, but her messy long dark hair obscured the view of her face. Feeling like that was something that needed to be fixed, I grabbed a hand full of hair in my left hand, and just like I had done when I was fucking her face I pulled back forcing her head back and face up.

"Got to ride the slut like she deserves," I said as I picked up the pace of my thrusting and held onto her hair. "You can't look down your nose at me now you stupid whore. I see you for what you are! A nasty, cunt who needs to be treated like the trash that she is!" I said as my right hand landed the hardest smack yet on her already tender ass.

12