Perverted Barista Tales 05: Amanda

Story Info
Morgan introduces a virgin friend to Kevin.
10.9k words
4.91
4.7k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fantasy. The situations and people described are fictional.

What I found in Morgan was something I had never even ventured to think was a possibility for me. She liked to be used, to be treated as a sexual object. She would get off on being roughed up and pretending not to want what she really craved.

What ensued after she took that SD card from me was something beyond words. I fucked her harder than I had ever fucked anyone in my life that night. I slapped her face, her ass, her tits, her pussy, fuck I even slapped her stomach. And she came hard off all of it, over and over. By the time she went home the next morning my sheets were soaked in her juices and my cock and hands were raw.

I hate to repeat myself, but a couple of things just remain true and do bear repeating. I bore easily and I do not so much look to create opportunity as I am really good at recognizing when opportunity finds me. My relationship with Morgan, if I dare to call it that, seemed to turn both perceived truths on their respective heads.

"You know I have a lot more friends than just Jessica," Morgan said one night when we were laying in my bed together after another fuck session.

"I kinda figured as much," I said as I looked over to the blonde 18 year old laying naked next to me.

"And you know I did like what you did to me and Jessica in the storage room," Morgan said, her blue eyes almost twinkling as she looked into mine.

"Okay," I said, as I propped myself up on my elbows. "Look, I don't like playing games, if you want to tell me something just tell me. Don't make me play connect the dots."

"What I'm saying is," Morgan started as she too propped herself up on her elbows. "Is that it would be hot, to do that again. But this time me be like Jessica was that night, and one of my friends be like me."

"Is this a trap?" I asked, as I had to keep my jaw from hitting the floor.

I had known since the first time I fucked her that Morgan was different. I knew she definitely possessed a pension for being used. What I didn't even begin to think was that she might have some of me in her too.

"Not at all," Morgan said as she climbed to straddle my waist and put her hands on my chest. "You fucking me while I had my face in Jessica's pussy was so hot. And mmmm, when she was eating my ass....fuck! Kevin I want that again! But Jessica won't look at me anymore," she said as she shifted her weight, and reached between us to grab my hardening cock.

"Fuck, Morgan!" I groaned, as I felt the warmth of her cunt begin to surround the head of my cock.

"There's just one catch," the blonde nymph said as she sank herself onto my cock.

"What the fuck is that?" I moaned as I grabbed Morgan's ass hard with both my hands.

"I keep the SD cards. Always," Morgan said as she began to move her hips up and down torturously slow pace.

"Deal, slut," I said as I slapped her ass hard. "Now fuck yourself on my cock like you mean it!"

"Yeah?" Morgan asked, as a sly grin appeared on her face.

"That's what I said, isn't it?" I responded, as I slapped her ass again.

"Mmmm I love when you slap my ass," Morgan groaned as she started to pick up her pace. "And I know exactly who I want you to have first!"

"Tell me, you fucked up cunt!" I demanded as I slapped her ass again and harder than any of the previous slaps.

"My roommate Amanda," Morgan said, her breath ragged as she slid her soaking wet cunt up and down my cock. "Her Dad's a Minister. I think she's only even kissed a guy once."

"Fuuck!" I groaned as I thrust my hips to meet Morgan's fucking. "You are fucked up!"

"So?"

"I love it!" I said as I grabbed a fistful of her hair in my right hand and yanked her head back so she was staring up at the ceiling. "Now make yourself cum on my cock while you describe this Amanda to me."

"Mmmm," Morgan groaned, as I let her hair go so she could look at me. "She's my age, 18....brunette though, she's my height and weighs more than I do....Fuck I need your cock," she groaned as her right hand went to her clit.

"Keep going!" I ordered.

"But she's not fat," Morgan said. "I've had a crush on her for a while now."

"You want to eat her pussy, don't you?" I asked as I slapped Morgan's left tit.

"Fuuuuck yes!"

"You want to sit on her face and have her eat your ass and cunt while you watch me fuck her tight, just deflowered pussy?"

"Mmmmm, I want that so baaaad," Morgan said.

"Yeah that's it cum for me just like you're going to cum on your friends face!" I demanded as I slapped her right tit hard.

"Oh my..... Fuuuuuckkkkk!" Morgan howled as she came harder than I had ever seen her cum.

"Well let's make it happen!" I said with a smile as Morgan fell forward onto me, exhausted.

"Mmmkay," she murmured into my neck as she started to doze off to an orgasm induced sleep.

Before Morgan left that night we made plans for her to bring Amanda by the coffee shop the next day while I was working, so I could see her. To say it was hard to sleep that night, or concentrate on my job the next afternoon would be a vast understatement.

Jessica had, for some reason, abruptly quit her job at the coffee shop soon after Morgan and I started seeing each other regularly. I think the bitch was jealous of the fact that Morgan was coming to see me instead of her. Anyway, she had since been replaced by another college student named Mike. Mike and I got along as co-workers though I would imagine any time spent with him outside of work would be painful.

Mike definitely did have an eye for Morgan, though. Every time she would come in to say hi to me or just to grab a drink he would check her out, not that I blamed him for this. He never asked about the nature of Morgan's and my relationship or why she would be coming into say hi to someone more than twice her age. And I never volunteered any information.

The day Morgan brought Amanda in, started no differently. Mike was working the register and I was busy making drinks during a late morning rush. Visions of what Amanda might look like, and what I hoped to soon be doing to her danced through my head as I heard the bell on the door jingle and looked with great hope at the door as I had been doing for my entire shift. I couldn't help but smile as I saw Morgan, dressed in her usual spaghetti strapped tank top (this one red) and black yoga pants (which always seemed to be a size too small and showed off her ass in an ungodly way) walk through the door.

My smile grew wider when I realized that the girl walking in just behind Morgan was in fact, Amanda. Amanda was very much like Morgan had described to me the night before. She was about the same height as Morgan at what I guessed to be five foot three inches. But in contrast to Morgan's blonde hair which was usually worn in a pony tail, when I wasn't pulling it, Amanda had long jet black hair that flowed down to her mid back. Her face had a somewhat nerdy appearance, which was probably caused by the wire rimmed glasses she was wearing. But there was no doubting she was pretty, with big round, brown eyes and a very clear complexion.

Much to my dismay Amanda wasn't showing much skin at all. Her blue blouse barely revealed her collar bone, and the black jeans, while somewhat form fitting around her hips left much to the imagination.

"Welcome in, ladies. What can I get for you?" Mike asked, with a smile as Morgan and Amanda approached the counter.

"The usual for me," Morgan said. "And...."

"Just a small Black Ice Tea," Amanda said. Her voice was so soft, and innocent sounding it made my cock twitch.

"Will do," Mike said, as his eyes did a second scan of Morgan's body, while totally ignoring Amanda.

Morgan and I made eye contact and she smiled at me as she led Amanda over to the drink pick up area which was closer to where I was working.

"Hey stranger," I said to Morgan. "How's it been going?"

"Pretty good," Morgan said. "Kevin this is my friend, Amanda. Amanda this is Kevin. He's like the coolest Barista around!"

"Hey Amanda," I said, as I made Morgan's iced latte. "Your friend is pretty cool herself."

"Hi," Amanda said in that ultra soft voice, her red lips dancing slightly into a smile. "Does this place have a bathroom?" Amanda asked Morgan.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you had to go, sorry," Morgan said, before pointing Amanda in the direction of the bathrooms.

I watched intently as Amanda turned and walked away noting that while her jeans weren't as tight as I would have liked to see, her ass still looked plenty supple.

"She seems nice," I said.

"I thought you'd think so," Morgan smiled, before pulling out her phone and quickly sending a text.

I thought her choosing that exact moment to send a text was odd, until I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I smiled at her as I put her's and Amanda's drinks on the counter. Then quickly checked my phone.

'My place at seven?'

'YES DEFINITELY!' I responded quickly.

'Perfect!'

I smiled at Morgan as we both put away our phones, and she grabbed the two drinks from the counter.

"Can we go to the bookstore now?" Amanda asked as she came back from the restroom. "I really need to get that book."

"Sure, let's go," Morgan said as she handed her friend her tea. "See you next time, Kevin,"

"See ya! Nice to meet you, Amanda!"

Amanda looked at me, and half smiled as she followed Morgan out the door.

"Are you and Morgan fucking or something?" Mike asked me as he came over to me after the girls left.

"What?" I asked, surprised by the abruptness of the question.

"Dude, I see the way you look at each other. Something's going on."

"Dude, you're making things up," I said, doing my best impression of him.

"Whatever," he said as he shook his head and walked back to the register.

Mike and I worked the remainder of our shift in silence, which is the way I prefer it to be. After I got off work I drove the short distance to Morgan's apartment. I had fucked Morgan a couple of times in her bed on the weekends when her roommate was home visiting her parents. So I knew exactly where to go, and was able to clear my head a bit on the drive.

I was used to working alone, I was used to letting opportunity fall in my lap and taking advantage of it. I was not used to having "a partner in crime" so to speak. Or to having opportunity delivered to me by somebody else. But I was anxious for a turn at Amanda. I knew she had an inner slut hiding somewhere beneath the modest clothing and I couldn't wait to be the very first to bring it out.

"Hey, Amanda!" I said with a smile when she opened the door after I had knocked. "Is Morgan home?"

"She is," Amanda said, as she looked confused. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kevin, Morgan's friend," I said, in my most friendly tone. "Remember from the Coffee Shop?" I added as I scanned her body. She was still wearing the same clothes she had been wearing earlier in the day.

"Oh yeah, sorry I didn't recognize you at first," Amanda said, quietly. "And I didn't know Morgan had given you our address."

"A while ago," I said. "I'm sorry she hasn't told you. Is she home?"

"Yeah she's in the shower," Amanda said.

"Do you mind if I come in and wait for her?" I asked, after I realized she wasn't going to invite me in on her own.

"I don't know," Amanda said. "Can I have her text you or something when she's out?"

"Well I'm already here," I said, as I took a step into the doorway. "I won't rob you guys, I promise."

Amanda thought about it for a second, before opening the door wide enough and taking a step back to allow me inside.

"Thanks, it's just easier this way," I said with a polite smile as I stepped into the apartment.

Amanda just nodded as she shut the door behind me, as she did so she turned her back to me to lock the door. I seized opportunity, and quickly wrapped my right arm around her waist and covered her mouth with my left hand. She flailed her arms for just a second before going as stiff as a board.

"If you fight me you'll only make this worse for yourself," I whispered in her ear. "Now let's go pay Morgan a quick visit shall we?"

"Mmhmm," Amanda tried saying no into my hand as she shook her head vigorously but did not put up any other kind of fight as I started to walk her across the small living room and towards the bathroom.

"Just relax, Amanda," I whispered as we continued down the small hallway. "We're going to have lots of fun.

The door to the bathroom was closed, but I could hear the shower running, as I fumbled with the door handle, and just opened the door a crack.

"Now tell Morgan that she has a visitor," I whispered into Amanda's ear. "If you say anything else, or scream I will choke you out," I said before slowly removing my left hand from her mouth.

"Morgan," Amanda whimpered.

"You're going to have to be louder than that," I said, as I placed my left hand loosely around her throat.

"Morgan!" Amanda said again, this time loud enough for Morgan to hear over the running water.

"Yeah?" Morgan called out from the shower.

"You have a visitor," Amanda said, her voice loud enough for Morgan to hear but cracking as she spoke.

"Who?"

"Kevin, from the Coffee Shop," Amanda said, fear was evident in her voice.

"Tell him I'll be out in a...."

Before Morgan could finish her sentence I had pushed the door open with my foot and leaned into Amanda to force her to step into the bathroom. At the sound of the door opening, Morgan poked her head out from the shower curtain.

"I'm sorry," Amanda said, as a tear started rolling down her cheek.

"Kevin, what the fuck are you..." Morgan started to say before I cut her off.

"I think you know why I'm here," I said. "Now turn off the water and show your friend that slutty body of yours. Amanda, did you know I've been fucking your friend here for the better part of the last month?" I asked as I held Amanda tightly into me, my thickening cock pressed hard against the small of her back.

Amanda quickly shook her head no, as the shower water turned off and Morgan peeled back the shower curtain.

"That's it," I smiled as Morgan's, wet, naked body came into full view for both myself and Amanda to see. "See Amanda, just last night I was fucking that pussy right there. Morgan didn't tell you?"

When I was met with silence from Amanda I used my free hand to pull hard on her long black hair.

"Answer me when I ask a question," I said sternly. "Morgan didn't tell you that she had my cock in all three of her holes last night?"

"No," Amanda answered quickly as her face was forced to point up to the ceiling.

"What Morgan, are you ashamed of me?" I asked, as I looked at Morgan who was still standing in the shower.

"No," Morgan said. "I just don't talk about..."

"You don't want other people knowing what a horny fucking whore you are," I interrupted. "I get it," I added as I moved my right hand, which had been around Amanda's mid section holding her body to mine, down to the waist band of Amanda's black jeans. "Are you keeping secrets too, Amanda?"

"What do you mean?" Amanda asked, her breath catching slightly as she felt my hand lift her blouse up, and my fingers make contact with the skin of her stomach for the first time.

"Are you a slut too?" I whispered into her ear as my fingers deftly undid the fly of her jeans. "Do you secretly like cock so much you'll take it however you can, like Morgan does?"

"No," Amanda said quickly. "I don't want..."

"It's okay," I interrupted, as my fingers slipped inside of her panties. "You can lie to me all you want, but I'll find out the truth soon enough," I whispered directly into her ear as my fingers came across a full feeling bush of hair just above her pussy.

"Please stop," Amanda pleaded, as she felt my fingers sliding through her bush and getting ever closer to her pussy.

"Morgan do I take directions from sluts?" I asked, as my left hand pulled Amanda's hair even tighter forcing her head even further back.

"No," Morgan answered quickly.

"That's right," I said, as my right index finger made first contact with the outer lips of Amanda's pussy.

I could feel Amanda's body tensing against mine as I touched her. My finger quickly slipped inside her fold and started to explore her from clit to hole.

"Mmm fuck, your friend here feels good, Morgan," I said as I pressed my finger against Amanda's hole. "How many cocks have you had here, Amanda?" I asked as my finger circled her hole.

"None," she answered so softly, I could barely hear her.

"What was that?" I asked, even though I had heard her response.

"None," she said, only a little louder.

"Did you hear that, Morgan?" I asked. "You're friend here, says she's a virgin. Do you believe her?"

"I do," Morgan responded, as she folded her arms over her chest, the cool air from the hall way hitting her wet skin had caused her to start to get cold.

"Aww how sweet," I said in a mocking tone, as my finger pushed a little harder into Amanda's tight entrance. "Lift up your shirt, Amanda, I want to see what's under that blouse of yours. And Morgan, unfold your arms, I love seeing those nipples getting hard."

Morgan did as she was told, as she dropped her arms back to her sides. Amanda, however, did not move a muscle. I knew she had heard me. I suppose I could have given her the benefit of the doubt and assumed that she was so over taken with the sensations my finger was causing her virgin hole she was left paralyzed. But giving the benefit of the doubt to people has never been a strength of mine.

"What did I tell you to do?" I asked, Amanda, loudly as I yanked her hair hard causing her to yelp.

"Lift up my shirt," she responded quickly as tears began to stream down her face.

"And why haven't you?" I asked.

"I don't... I don't..." she started and stopped herself without ever finishing her thought.

"Not a good enough reason," I said, cutting off any further attempts by her to complete her thought out loud. "Morgan, come here and strip your friend down to her panties."

"Can I dry off..."

"I said, get over here and strip your friend down to her fucking panties," I yelled, angrily. If there is one thing I can't stand it's disobedience. It was bad enough to be getting it from Amanda, but I had thought Morgan knew better by this point. "Now do what I say, you stupid fucking cunt!" I shouted, my voice bouncing sharply off the walls of the small bathroom.

Morgan jumped a little before quickly getting out of the shower and closing the small distance between the tub and where Amanda and I were standing.

"Don't even think about trying to run, whore," I whispered into Amanda's ear before pulling my right hand out of her pants, and releasing the grasp I had on her hair. "Now strip her," I told Morgan.

"Please," Amanda pleaded as she shook her head.

"It's okay," Morgan soothed. "Kevin is..."

"Shut the fuck up! Both of you!" I shouted once again. "I didn't say you could talk!"

Both girls jumped at the sound of my voice, but no other words were exchanged. Amanda, begrudgingly lifted her arms to allow Morgan to pull that blue blouse up and over her head, before dropping it on the ground. Amanda's skin was almost snow white, a sharp contrast the dark color of her black hair. The color contrast, created a quiet sexiness to the girl who clearly had never tried to be sexy in her life. As evidenced by the very plain white bra, Morgan deftly disposed of in short order.

"Mmm fuck, you have nice tits," I whispered into Amanda's ear as I cupped each one in my hands from behind her as Morgan pushed those black jeans down Amanda's thick white thighs.

Amanda's breasts were large, a healthy D cup without question. I enjoyed feeling their heftiness in my hands as I first pushed them up and then together, as my fingers toyed with her large brown nipples. For her part, Amanda stayed motionless, as a blank expression came over her face. Her only movement came when Morgan tapped on her knee to get her to lift her foot so Morgan could fully remove the black jeans from her body.