Perverted Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You changed?" mom suddenly asked, casually.

"Yeah... Yeah, I had a... thing..." Callie replied, trailing off, as if her mind was on something else.

She stood up as soon as she finished her cake, then went inside. I went in as well, just to get a glass of water instead of the sugary lemonade we had outside. I filled it up in the kitchen, and as soon as Callie saw that I had followed her in, she seemed flustered and tiptoed away, going up the stairs. I got curious and put my glass down, then followed her again.

I saw her disappear into my room, which was a bit puzzling, so I tried to follow as quietly as I could. As I peeked in, she was leaning out the open window, looking down into the garden where the others were enjoying themselves.

"What'cha doin'?" I asked, startling her.

"Oh! I thought... uh..."

"What?"

"Uh... I thought you were going back outside... and... uh..."

"So you changed back to your dress?"

"Yeah...? Because I had a shower..."

"Another shower? But you had one after breakfast...?"

"Well, yeah, I... I needed a..."

I grinned mischievously. She was getting really flustered.

"Did you jerk off? Hmm? Having a hard time keeping your libido in check?"

"No!" she said, not sounding the least bit believable.

"Oh, my God, you did." I said as I walked up to her. "Are you getting all hot and bothered, hmm? Is your brother making you horny, little sis?"

I grinned. Now the shoe really was on the other foot.

"Can you stop?"

"I'll stop when you stop."

She turned back to look out the window. I came up and joined her. Outside, the birthday party was thinning out - some people leaving while our aunts and uncles stayed for coffee and brandy. There was music playing and they would probably keep it going for a good long while yet.

Callie put her hands on the window frame and held on to it. Then she took a step to the side and stood on my feet. She was barefoot, so it didn't hurt, but I did think it was a bit weird. The result was that she was in front of me and I couldn't move anywhere.

"Oh, you're stuck here now?" she teased.

Then she started rubbing her ass against me, just like she had done before. I guessed that she was trying to retaliate, determined not to let me win this little game we were playing. She leaned forwards and looked down at the party below while rubbing her amazing, round ass against my cock - which, admittedly, was rapidly hardening. After a minute or two of this, she straightened up and leaned back towards me, looking over her shoulder.

"I bet you wanna tear this dress right off me, don't you..." she whispered up at me.

"Of course. It's in the way." I replied, trying not to sound too excited.

I reached around and started feeling her breasts again, like I had before. She let out a little sigh, allowing it to happen. I moved a hand inside the cleavage and stroked her naked breast, once again causing my sister to let out a sigh of pleasure.

She leaned forwards again and resumed rubbing her ass against my cock, rocking back and forth against that rock-hard bulge.

"I bet you'd like to get naked with me right now, wouldn't you?"

"Sure would..."

She let go of the window and put her hands behind her, reaching for my shorts' waistband. Finding it, she started pulling it gently downwards, but with the way we were standing, she couldn't reach it properly.

"Well, you should take this off, then..." she mumbled.

I didn't think. I just yanked it down and dropped everything on the floor. My cock bounced out and rested against her butt. She started pushing backwards again, wiggling her ass at me, making it rub back and forth against the thin fabric of her dress.

"Well, it won't do any good there... it has to go between your legs if you wanna do anything with it."

I kind of intended to challenge her by saying that, but she didn't hesitate. She just stepped right off my feet and spread her legs further apart. Being taller than her, I had to bend my knees a bit and get lower down. Without really thinking about how crazy this whole thing was, I quickly used my hand to put my erect cock between her thighs.

"Oh!"

She let out a sound, almost like a surprised little squeal. Almost like she hadn't expected it to actually happen. I could feel my cock sliding back and forth in the tight space between her legs, rubbing against her thin panties. I was so hard at this point, it felt like I was about to burst.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me, dry-humping her from behind. She bent over properly again, putting her head out the window to keep an eye on the people outside. To me, it pretty much looked like I was actually fucking her from behind, and the feeling wasn't far from it either. My cock was being squeezed from several sides in the tight space.

Callie stood back up and leaned against me. She raised her hand and put it up behind my head, running her fingers through my hair. She started to whisper:

"Ooh... you're so close... I bet you'd like to be even closer, wouldn't you?"

"Well, it can't get much closer without actually going inside you."

"Yeah... I bet you'd love to be inside me, wouldn't you, you pervert... I bet you'd love to be inside me... and push my warm... sticky... slippery walls apart with that biiiig... throbbing... dick of yours..."

Man, was she good at talking dirty. I was practically drooling at this point. I put my hands on her breasts and gave them a squeeze, causing her to make little sighs of pleasure.

"It's my birthday..." she whispered. "I want something special for my birthday..."

My sister put her free hand between her legs and started rubbing herself. She was breathing heavily and looked up at me with a dreamy look her eyes. I looked down at her.

"We're not just playing anymore, are we...?"

"No, brother..."

Her voice started shivering. I could feel her hand motions speeding up.

"It's so hot, just the thought of it... a brother... having sex with his sister... I can't think of anything hotter..."

Now that she said it like that, neither could I. Not only was Callie hot as fuck, there was something about the taboo of it all that made it even more exciting. The thought of how bad we were being. That we were so close to getting caught; our parents right downstairs, several other people within shouting distance, just outside the window...

My mouth felt dry. I couldn't swallow. My heart was already going a million a minute, and I could tell Callie felt the same way. I whispered in her ear.

"We could just do it, you know. We could do it right here..."

"Ohh, I know...! I've been... dreaming about it... for a long time! It's so bad... so wrong... It's so hot thinking that we shouldn't do it, but it's so hot that we can't help it... Just thinking about it makes me tingle all over."

Callie's hand moved to the inside of her panties. She was rubbing herself feverishly, her breathing getting heavier and heavier. Her voice was cracking up and it almost looked like she about to cry.

"W-would you like th-that? Would you like to... f...f-fuck your sister?"

"I would love that..."

"Please... tell me..."

Her eyes were glazed over and her breathing erratic. So was mine. She was as horny as I was. We really weren't just playing now. Maybe we had been at some point. Not anymore. She was serious. We both were. I put my head right up against hers and whispered in her ear:

"I would love to fuck my little sister."

Her whole body started trembling. She moaned and gasped, shivering all over.

"M-more.... again... p-please..."

"I wanna fuck my little sister... right here, from behind..."

I made a strong thrust forward, letting her feel my cock rubbing up against her panties. She moaned, quickly stopping herself from screaming by slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Aaa...mmmhh!"

I held her tight with both my arms. She kept shaking for several seconds, eyes closed and breathing through her nose while muffled moans escaped through her hand as she desperately tried to avoid alerting our family outside to what was happening.

"Oh... my God..." she finally muttered, still breathing heavily. "I can't... oh... I... I just... came..."

"I noticed. You little pervert... getting off like that, with your own brother?"

I kept teasing her while still squeezing her boobs through the fabric of her light summer dress, but she was beside herself with excitement at this point.

"Uh... I... I..."

She stood there for a second, breathing like she'd just run the marathon. Then she reached down and pulled her panties to the floor. I felt her hand around my cock as she reassumed the position in front of me; bent slightly forwards, legs spread apart. She put me in between her legs and backed up against me. I could feel my cock push against her now naked and fully accessible pussy.

We both started moving against each other. The angle was a little off, so I didn't enter her at first. My cock just slid back and forth, getting absolutely drenched with her juices. It still felt amazing. Callie was making little noises of pleasure and frustration, eagerly awaiting my entry.

"Ohh... I can't believe we're doing this... Are we really about to have sex...?" she said, a little too loudly for my comfort.

"Sssshh... quiet... or they'll hear us..."

She nodded and put her hand on her mouth. I moved us a little bit further away from the window and made her bend over, hands touching the wall. As I tried to penetrate her, I realized she was so slippery from all those slimy juices that I just stroked her outsides.

I bent her over further and pushed my hips upwards. As I finally felt my cock slide inside her, I let out a moan of pleasure; she was wonderfully tight, warm and slippery, and I didn't have to push hard to go all the way in. Callie gasped loudly, almost as if in shock. I pulled at her hips, burying my shaft in my hot as fuck sister. She started clawing at the wall in front of her, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Oh, my God, this is so perverted... my own brother is fucking me... He's fucking his little sister..."

"Yes... yes... Oh, my God, sis, you're so fucking hot..."

"Oh, God... oh, God... This is crazy.... We shouldn't be doing this... we can't do this... You can't have sex with me, I'm your sister! Brother, you're fucking your sister!"

She kept talking like this, a bit louder than she should have, but I stopped worrying about that as the sensation became everything I cared about. Thrusting into my sister's wonderful cunt was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. I grabbed hold of her hips and took her harder and faster, causing loud slapping noises to fill the room along with our collective moans.

Before as much as a minute had passed, Callie started shivering again. It started with her legs and then spread upwards. She gasped for breath and put her hand across her mouth.

"Mmmhhh... mmmmmmhh....!"

"Cumming again, hmm? Are you a little slut, cumming on your brother's cock?"

"MH! MH! MHH!"

She was shaking violently. I grabbed her by the throat and pulled her upwards until her face was right next to me, and I growled in her ear:

"You're letting your brother fuck you... I can't believe my sister is such a little slut..."

"MMMMHH!!"

She was stomping her foot as her whole body trembled in my arms. Her eyes were clenched shut and I could feel her pussy twitching on my cock. She came so violently that I was pushed out of her.

It took her several minutes to calm down. She was staggering across the floor, dizzy, her legs still shaking. Eventually, she sat down on the side of my bed.

"Uh... uhm..." she began to mumble.

For a moment, I wasn't sure whether to sit down next to her, hug her, calm her or what. Suddenly, she looked up at me, with what at first glance appeared like a look of disgust.

"I can't believe you fucked me. I'm your sister. You fucking pervert."

Just as I wondered if she was being serious and a hint of guilt started to brew in my head, she stood up and turned around, tearing off her dress with a single quick motion. Then she bent over, making me realize that she didn't mean what she was saying. She curved her back so that her ass was pointed upwards, and spread her legs to reveal her glistening slit for me. It was an invitation, clear as day.

I penetrated her, feeling her delightful warmth envelop me once more. I sank all the way into her depths, and she mattress was pushed down around Callie's hands as she pushed back against my movements. We both started moaning like crazy.

"Aaah, fuck... my sister is such a hot slut!"

"You fucking pervert - you're fucking your little sister. You made me cum... and you just keep fucking me..."

I hadn't been far from cumming myself as I started fucking her, but it hadn't actually lasted long, and sliding out of her had stopped the progression. This time, I wouldn't stop for anything. I plunged into her depths and pulled her towards me, fucking my sister with reckless abandon while she moaned more and more loudly,

"Yes! Fuck me, brother! Deeper! Harder!"

As soon as she realized that the mattress was muffling her screams when she pushed her face into it, she grew louder and louder. Finally free to make all the noise she had so far kept in, she was practically shouting, clawing at the sheets and releasing all her lust. The only words I could make out among her muffled screams were the same phrase over and over:

"Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister!"

I almost climbed into the bed with her, putting one foot on the mattress. I fucked her more and more roughly, throwing away any misgivings about making noise and caring only about the pleasure. Her pussy felt amazing; squelching and slapping noises filled my ears and the sensation made me lose control of my faculties.

The world became a swirly fog. I couldn't see straight and I almost felt dizzy. I made a final burst of powerful thrusts, and pushed into her hard just as the pleasure level reached its peak. Out of breath and with sweat dripping down my forehead, I felt myself reach orgasm while still embedded deeply inside her.

"Urh... uhhh... huuhhhhh..." I moaned as I held on to her.

All that pent-up excitement was released inside her. My cock was throbbing and twitching, pumping massive amounts of cum into Callie, my horny little sister.

"Ahh... aaaahhhh..." she finally sighed, lifting her head slightly and collapsing forward to lie flat on my bed.

I felt my legs give way under me and let myself fall down to join her. We lay there on the bed together for several minutes, just breathing and trying to recover from what could only be described as an extremely intense affair.

Some time later, we both stood up and got dressed. Neither of us said anything at first. Not because I had nothing to say - I was full of feelings, questions and potential comments to what had just happened... I just didn't know what to say. Eventually, the only thing that I managed to utter was:

"Think anybody heard us?"

"No... they're playing music and talking loudly out there..."

Now that she mentioned it, I could hear laughter and pretty loud conversation from the garden below. Throughout their two children's incestuous tryst, our parents had been entertaining the few guests who remained, and they had to talk loudly to make themselves heard over the music they were playing. I was a little relieved. The chaos of emotion, though, was still there.

"Wow... I can't believe we did that." I mumbled, mostly to myself.

If Callie felt the same way I did, she didn't show it. She had slipped her dress back on and picked up her panties, muttering something about being filthy and needing a shower again. Just as she left, she also mumbled something to herself:

"It's my birthday... I can do what I want..."

Callie disappeared into her own room and didn't go to the bathroom. After waiting a few minutes, I figured I could just have a quick shower before she did. I grabbed some clean shorts and popped in there, turned on the shower and washed off. My sister's juices, my own, they all went down the drain while I stood there thinking about that sinful, taboo thing thing we had just done.

I felt a hint of shame about the whole thing, but the rational part of my brain tried to justify it anyway. My sister and I were both consenting adults. We had both wanted each other, it wasn't rape or anything. Nobody was getting hurt. Still, though... as I was drying myself with a bath towel, I couldn't help but feel an intense tingling in my stomach. It started small, but grew to overwhelming proportions every time I thought about that undeniable fact: that I had just had sex with my sister.

Having changed into clean clothes, I went back downstairs and headed straight for the liquor cabinet. A shot of that stuff was the only thing I could think of to take that feeling of guilt away. I poured myself a whiskey and downed it in one big gulp. I poured another one and put the bottle back in its place. Then I went out to join the others.

Out in the garden, what had started as mid-day barbecue feast had slid over into a full evening party. Normally, our parents weren't exactly heavy drinkers, but when our aunt and uncle came over, the brandy would usually flow a little more freely than usual. It didn't look like they were getting hammered, but I realized that they would all be sitting out here drinking coffee and brandy for quite a while yet. Mom had put on their favorite 1970s collection of music and dad was regaling our guests with stories from their latest vacation trip.

I went back inside and wondered if I should make myself another drink, maybe mix something... or fix up some snacks.

"Hey."

Callie had snuck up behind me.

"Oh, hey. Uhm... Are you..."

She shushed me, took my hand and started backing up, leading me back towards the stairs.

"I need you to fuck me again."

I looked around, nervously. Could anybody out there hear any of this? What if someone walked in, needing the bathroom or something? Callie tugged at my shirt, pulling me along with a pleading expression on her face.

"Please, please... I'm begging here, you know I don't do that. I have to have some more..."

"What's going on?"

"Just come upstairs and do me, please?"

She took my hand and dragged me along as she practically ran up the stairs. She took me straight into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. Then she started undressing.

"What are you... what's the hurry?" I asked.

"I'm just so horny... Look, I tried, just now... getting myself off. But I couldn't... It didn't work. C'mon, take your clothes off."

She took a step towards me and used her quick fingers to undo my shirt before I could say anything. As I slowly started taking off my shorts, my impatient sister yanked it down with a single pull. Then she went over to the sink, where she had placed her old boombox. She started it up and turned up the volume, then headed into the shower.

"Come. Come, come..." she waved me in, impatiently.

I joined her in the shower and felt the warm water rain over us. My naked sister came up to me and stood on her toes, putting her arms around me and awkwardly tried to rub herself up against me.

"What are you doing?" I said, trying not to laugh.

"I'm just..."

"You look like you're trying to hump a tree or something."

"Uuurghh... I just... don't know! I wanna fuck! Can you just fuck me?"

"Come here."

I smiled and steered her back against the wall. Then I took a minute to look at her - to just properly take in the sight of my beautiful, sexy younger sister. That amazing body, fully revealed to me in all its nakedness, dripping with running water. Her gorgeous face with those full, pinkish lips, and those beautiful eyes staring at me. I smiled.