Perving On My Virgin Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of menstruation had become a major aphrodisiac for me and I would sometimes go into the bathroom after Belinda or Cassie had taken a piss during their time of the month. The girls always put the lid of the toilet down before flushing it, so I would lift up the lid to be rewarded by the lingering smell of period in the loo.

And sometimes interesting things to see too. One night I went in there after Belinda had been peeing on her period, and a clot of her dark red menstrual blood hadn't gone down the toilet after she flushed it. Then the next morning I went into the bathroom when Cassie emerged after peeing on her period, and like her twin the night before something hadn't gone down the drain after she flushed the toilet, and this was a length of Cassie's toilet paper she had used to wipe her pussy, the soft white absorbent toilet tissue having a massive dark red bloodstain.

After seeing and smelling this, and the similar sights and smells from Belinda the night before, I was soon the one with a bleeding problem. I had gone in there to shave, and emerged looking like it was my face's time of the month, and had taken to shaving with a broken shard of glass.

While turning into a weirdo obsessed by my pretty female cousin's underwear, toilet habits and menstrual cycles, it paradoxically wasn't the oddest part of my perverted fixation of them. The oddest part is that I never fantasized about having sex with Belinda or Cassie, or the girls having sex with their boyfriends. It was the fact that they were both virgins and committed to remaining so until their wedding nights that turned me on most.

I fantasized about being in a position where I could secretly watch Belinda and Cassie undressing, naked, showering, sitting on the toilet or managing their periods but sex or other sex acts like manual relief or oral, never at all. And while I fantasized about seeing the girls in their most private and personal moments, I knew it was just a fantasy and would remain forever that. The old bad Trent back in Canberra might have planned some way to make it happen, but this new improved Trent would do no such thing. It was wrong, I didn't want to get caught and in any case it was too unrealistic. Never would I see what my deepest, darkest and dirtiest desires wanted to see. It would never happen.

Until the day it actually did.

The wet Friday afternoon after school when I saw everything I wanted to see didn't involve me doing anything wrong, in fact I had been on my best behavior and not doing anything wrong at all, it was just a case of circumstances combining and leading to this outcome. And the catalyst for this chain of events was something seemingly unconnected that had come into our lives three weeks earlier.

One older, retired couple our family was friendly with in church were Fred and Mary who were from the UK, and who lived in the suburb of Woodville. They had two adult children, a married son with two kids and a daughter who had returned to England and was also married. The daughter had a toddler son, and had just given birth to a baby girl so Fred and Mary were keen to go back to England to see their new granddaughter.

This was all well and good, but what to do with their dog, Percy? We had never met Percy, but he looked so cute in his photos that Fred and Mary showed us and clearly they loved him, so we agreed to watch him for six weeks while they went to England.

It didn't seem to be a problem. The cats were used to dogs and got along with them well, we liked dogs and the dog had plenty of room to play in our back garden. Plus Percy was a small dog -- a Shih Tzu -- so how much trouble could he be?

As it turned out, quite a lot of trouble. If we had looked after a dingo, coyote or a wolf for five weeks, it would have caused us less trouble. Shih Tzu could not be a more appropriate name for the dog, it was an absolute little shit. If my aunt and uncle were expecting trouble from me when I joined the family a few months ago and I was the opposite of what to expected, looking after the supposedly trouble-free dog was the inverse of this.

Right from the beginning on the way home the dog barked incessantly, and that was just the tip of the iceberg. A yappy, snappy and destructive little terror, it was like a demon in disguise. I remembered hearing about how a serial killer in New York during the 1970s claimed that a dog that was really a demon in disguise and was ordering him to kill. Perhaps there really were dogs that were not dogs at all but demons? If so, we had one living with us.

The dog wasted no time in making a complete nuisance of himself, not only to the five of us but to the neighbors too. In the quiet Adelaide suburban street where we lived most residents loved waking up to the sounds and songs of birds -- kookaburras, magpies, cockatoos, crows and willie-wagtails -- in the trees, but now they had to put up with the incessant yapping of the dog as it barked at the birds as dawn broke over South Australia.

Speaking of birds, my aunt and uncle might as well have brought an Australian white ibis or vulture into our house when we were awoken one night by a crashing noise. We went into the kitchen to find Percy had tipped over the bin, scavenging the scraps with great enjoyment. When it happened again while we were at school/work, we ended up having to move the bin into the pantry and close the door to stop this bad behavior.

Percy's antics did not stop there. The dog had had a certain procedure when younger that was meant to curb certain desires, but something must have gone wrong with the surgery because the dog was always trying to hump things. This included the ankles of all five of us, Aunty Diane's frog and goanna statues in the back garden and worst of all the cats.

Prior to the arrival of Percy both cats liked dogs, but now after several weeks of being chased by a barking dog that would attempt to hump them, would leap at them while they were using their litter trays and would steal their food when an opportunity presented itself, both cats were now firmly anti-dog.

I had also liked dogs before now, but now I was with the cats in the anti-dog camp when Percy jumped up on the washing line on laundry day and grabbed my school trousers, tearing them to pieces on the line and forcing me to buy another pair. Another day the dog jumped up and tore Aunty Diane's pantyhose when she was about to leave for work, and bit her on the hand when she pushed it away. I couldn't be sure but I was certain that my aunt said something blasphemous as she stormed to her bedroom to dress the wound, change her pantyhose and book an appointment for a tetanus shot at the doctors.

The dog had a bad effect on my aunt and uncle's stress levels as could be expected. One night it went into their bedroom and vomited all over Uncle Ross at 2 am, it peed all over my Aunt Diane when she tried to stop it playing around with the leads of the TV and DVD player and worst of all, it casually wandered into the living room when my aunt and uncle were hosting a bible study evening and took a massive dump over the living room rug in front of all the guests.

Belinda, Cassie and I would sometimes take the dog out with us to try and tire it out and spare Aunty Diane and Uncle Ross's sanity not to mention the sanity of the cats, but it never went well. When walking it in the local area it slipped the lead and got into the neighbors' back yard, chasing their terrified chickens and frightening their pet rabbits and guinea pigs. I think I set a record for the most number of times for apologizing in a minute when I got the dog out of the yard. The twins had no better luck with the dog, when it tried to bite both girls then ran off across the road, a car having to make an emergency stop and sounding the horn as it missed the dog by mere inches. The driver of the car -- an elderly South African man -- was none too impressed, shouting at the twins and I to 'Keep that bloody dog under control, you stupid bloody kids!' before driving off shaking his fist at us out the window.

A trip to the vets was no more successful. The vets that the dog was taken to was in Gepps Cross -- which surprised me as Woodville was a big suburb with vet surgeries of its own -- and one Saturday morning Belinda, Cassie and I took the dog to get his shots.

I drove while the girls tried to control the dog in the back of the car. We stopped in the city to walk the dog by the River Torrens to try and calm it down, but that was a disaster too. Percy tried to attack a cyclist, scared an old lady in a wheelchair who was resting under the large Norfolk Island pine in front of the Entertainment Centre, and then tried to take on a German Shepherd that was being walked in the opposite direction, before cowering and yelping as the larger dog barked and growled menacingly. I felt like taking the dog to one of the bridges spanning the Torrens and throwing the dog into the cold muddy waters, but resisted the urge.

After incessant yapping in the car on the busy roads to Gepps Cross, the trip to the vets was a disaster as I expected, barking, growling and snapping, Percy a total psycho-case. The dog again yapped and yapped in the car on the way back, this time Cassie driving and Belinda and I trying to control it in the back. I felt like asking my cousin if she felt like a drive up the freeway to the northern satellite city of Elizabeth, and somehow 'losing' Percy around the tough streets of Davoren Park, but held my tongue.

The next Sunday afternoon Belinda had the difficult task of driving into the hills with the yapping Shih Tzu in the back with Cassie and I. We were going hiking with the youth group and obviously hadn't intended taking the dog, but when we got home from church we found that the dog after destroying two cushions in the lounge was now sexually harassing the cats again, so took him with us while a furious Aunty Diane and Uncle Ross cleaned up the mess and calmed down the cats.

With Percy misbehaving as usual, barking, growing and straining on his leash trying to chase first a kangaroo, then a koala and finally a passing emu we learned some interesting things from other members of the youth group who knew Fred and Mary and their family which began to explain a few things about the dog. Firstly, the reason we were given for Fred and Mary's son not looking after the dog was that his wife was allergic to them. But as it turned out, the daughter-in-law wasn't allergic at all. She simply couldn't stand the dog and didn't want it around their kids.

And why hadn't Fred and Mary put Percy into kennels, and why was the dog not seeing a vet closer to Woodville? Apparently the dog had caused so much trouble in kennels it was no longer welcome back, and had gotten so many vets offside it was hard to find a place to take him for check-ups. We had been conned good and proper into looking after this shitty Shih Tzu.

By the second weekend of June -- a long weekend for the Queen's Birthday across most states and territories of Australia -- we only had one more week left of looking after Percy and we were counting down the days until Fred and Mary got back from the UK next Friday.

Aunty Diane and Uncle Ross were enjoying five Percy-free days, having taken extra time off work to go to Victor Harbor with friends from church who had a beach house in the pretty town on the Fleurieu Peninsula for an extended long weekend. They had departed on Friday morning as Belinda, Cassie and I donned our uniforms and caught the bus and train to high school.

At first it seemed as though my aunt and uncle would have nice winter weather for their trip as Friday dawned bright and sunny, but by noon the clouds had rolled in, and by the time school finished for the day the weather was wet, windy and cold.

I caught the train and bus home on my own, with Belinda and Cassie coming home later as they had a student council meeting at school. Unlocking the front door, I wondered what disasters Percy would present me with, but as I entered the house the brat of a dog for once was quiet and didn't pester me. I hoped that it had had an encounter with a venomous snake during the day and the reason it was so quiet was that it was no longer with us, but that was probably a bit mean-spirited of me.

Still, I wasn't going to look for it, I wanted peace and quiet without to do my extra credit maths questions so they would be out of the way on Friday evening and I would have plenty of time for other things over the long weekend. I thought to myself as I worked diligently that if only my parents, sister, teachers and fellow students back in Canberra could see me now.

Just a matter of months ago, the thought of me doing extra credit questions for maths on a Friday afternoon would have been unthinkable, most of the time I left any homework until 4pm on Sunday -- 4pm Monday if it was a long weekend -- that's even if I did my homework at all. Sometimes I would think up some bullshit excuse why it wasn't done. But that lazy dishonest Trent was long gone, replaced by the church-going, hard-working studious version.

I was working on my last question when I got the call of nature, with the sound of the rain outside on the patio roof increasing my need to pee. Leaving my homework, I went into the bathroom, and walked to the toilet, lifting up the seat and lid and beginning to pee, feeling the relief flow through my body.

Looking around the bathroom, I noticed that all of Belinda and Cassie's time of the month things were out on display -- their maroon towels, the sanitary waste bags and box of feminine wipes on the toilet cistern, and the pink bin next to the toilet -- signifying that the twins' monthly friend was paying them a 28 day visit again.

As I shook myself, put my cock back into my undies, zipped up my jeans and flushed the toilet, I looked at the bin, thinking how Belinda and Cassie's periods had started on Thursday morning and there would be a number of used sanitary pads in there for me to see and smell on day two of their cycles. But my conscience was nagging me, and I was able to resist the urge to perve on the twins and moved to the sink to wash my hands, when I stopped, noticing a sour odor in the bathroom.

At first I thought it my imagination, but there was definitely something there -- and it was coming from the cupboard. The bathroom cupboard was large, the size of a walk-in wardrobe, containing towels, linen, cleaning products, spare toilet paper and the like. It had slats on the door, so if one was inside the cupboard one could see out, but in one was outside the cupboard one could not see in.

I could hear a scuffling noise from within the closet, and as I threw the slightly-ajar door fully open I took a step back and gagged at the smell and sight within.

Somehow, Percy had gotten into the closet during the day and thrown up everywhere in the bottom compartment. The dog was now lying in his own sick, and licking at it. No wonder he had been so quiet when I got home.

"You disgusting dog, stop doing that," I yelled, grabbing the dog by the collar to drag him out.

Percy obviously wanted to stay lying in and eating his own vomit, and put up stern resistance to my plant to put a stop to this, growling, barking and snarling, and I avoided getting bitten by just millimeters when he snapped at me. Losing my patience, I grabbed the squealing and struggling dog by the scruff of his neck and pulled him away, taking him to the back door and throwing him outside onto the patio, and slamming the door shut.

Shaking my head and reminding myself that it was only one more week of this, I ignored the yapping and scratching of the dog as Percy tried to get back inside, hoping some time out in the cool, wet and windy ate afternoon might teach him a lesson. Getting some cleaning supplies and bucket of water, I went back to the bathroom to clean up the fucking mess.

And there was a lot of mess to clean up. It was like a Great Dane had thrown up in our bathroom closet rather than a Shih Tzu, such was the volume of vomit, and the dog had somehow gotten it into the most tight and difficult places to reach. I had cleaned up the worst of the mess, and was down on my hands and knees getting the last of it, when all of a sudden gust of wind blew into the bathroom, slamming the cupboard door shut. I jumped at the unexpected sound and bumped my head.

I was about to climb to my feet to open the closet door, when I heard two young female voices and realized that the breeze that went through the house was caused by Belinda and Cassie returning home from high school. Their voices came closer, and I could now hear what the girls were saying.

"I am absolutely busting to go to the toilet, I can't believe how slow that bus driver was," Belinda said.

"So am I, hurry up and go to the toilet so I can go next," replied Cassie.

Before I could move, not one but both girls came into the bathroom looking so pretty in their school uniforms, Cassie turning on the light and exhaust fan and closing and locking the bathroom door, Belinda making haste for the toilet and Cassie walking towards the adjacent vanity and sink.

I should have done something, I should have exited the bathroom closet and made my presence known to my cousins and left the bathroom and the girls in privacy. It would have been awkward, but I had a perfectly reasonable explanation for being in the closet.

But I didn't move, it was like I had been paralyzed, sort of like a caterpillar stung by a wasp. All I did was stare at the sink and toilet, which along with the shower I had a perfect view of from the closet through the slats of the door, nervous, sweaty and excited.

"Did you see Trent on the way in?" Cassie asked, as she got her dental floss and toothbrush and toothpaste.

Belinda shook her head. "No, but he's been here." The teenager pointed at the toilet seat, which I had left up, before she put it down to sit on. "Since Trent arrived, the toilet seat is always left up. I love Trent, but how hard can it be to put the seat down."

"Yeah I know how you feel. I love Trent to bits too, but the toilet seat thing is so annoying, especially at night when I get up to go to the toilet," said Cassie.

"Yes, I was thinking the same thing," said Belinda.

While Belinda and Cassie found my habit of leaving the toilet seat up irritating, no doubt they would find it somewhat more annoying if they knew I was in the bathroom with them right now, able to see and hear what they were doing.

My eyes nearly popped from their sockets and my erection rose as I watched Belinda stand in front of the toilet, lift up her school skirt to show her panties -- white cotton bikini-style knickers with pink flowers -- with the oblong bulge of her period pad clear in her underwear.

With Cassie cleaning her teeth, I could feel my heart racing as Belinda took hold of the waistband of her knickers, slid them down her legs to her ankles and sat down on the toilet, the teenager moving her bum around so she was comfortable on the seat.

I couldn't believe I was actually looking at my cousin Belinda while she was sitting on the toilet. That she was wearing her school uniform -- blue jumper, a blue skirt hitched up around her waist, black Mary-Jane shoes and white ankle socks on her feet and her knickers down around her ankles -- with a sanitary pad attached as she was on her period.

Belinda's knees were slightly open, and I couldn't stop staring at her crotch through her open legs. I had longed to see Belinda's vagina for months, and now I was actually looking at it, and if there was a prize for a the most perfect girl's vulva in Australia then my cousin might well win it. Her pussy was a perfect pink oval shape, slim and tight and the sight of the dark red menstrual blood on Belinda's fanny flaps made it even hotter.