Pet and Mistress, work week, Pt. 07

Story Info
Lesbian Mistress slave plans her slave's day.
2.1k words
4.38
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotbox
hotbox
125 Followers

This is part 7 of my pet series.

Part 1 is "Pet Needs Good Home."

Part 2 is "Pet Has Good Home."

Part 3 is "Pet and Friend at Home."

Part 4 is "Pet and Mistress Sunday Morning."

Part 5 is "Pet and Mistress relaxing Sunday'

Part 6 is "Pet and Mistress late Sunday"

Monday morning

Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep....

What the..???

I blink open my bleary eyes and slam my hand down on my stupid alarm clock. "Damn!" I curse silently to myself. "6:00am Monday morning already?" I sigh. "That was a lovely dream though."

My slave is snuggled cutely against my hip snoring adorably like a kitten. Her ten steel bracelets have been warmed by our bodies and actually feel rather nice.

Her permanent steel bracelets, anklets, and collars are a delight. I must thank Lyle and Vera for their creation. I kept my slave's bracelets padlocked together behind her back last night so that the ones closest to her wrists were locked to the one highest up her forearm. Her arms were crossed behind her back. Her anklets were padlocked in a similar way so she slept cross-legged with her sex open and vulnerable to me. Of course she was also chained to my foot board.

I stroke her hair tenderly... just before I punch her rib cage with my knee by flexing my leg suddenly.

My slave wakens instantly looking totally befuddled but quickly struggles to her knees beside me on my bed.

"Good morning my beautiful Mistress," she whispers breathlessly. "A slave hopes that You slept well."

I grunt pointlessly, not in a mood to be pleasant, and push her off the bed with a clatter of her ankle chain.

I unlock the padlocks on her anklets and bracelets allowing the heavy chain to stay attached to the bed. It rattles to the floor noisily.

"Coffee. Now." is all that I say.

"YES my Mistress! A slave hurries," she blurts out not chained in any way, a first since she came to me only two days ago.

Smacking my lips, scratching myself like a Neanderthal, I wander to my bathroom to pee.

My slave is back in seconds or so it seems when I'm half asleep. She kneels at my feet, smiles at me lovingly, offers up a steaming mug of coffee with both hands while I'm still on the toilet. "Everyone should own a slave," I decide. "This is wonderful."

Collecting my thoughts, I pick up a leash which are everywhere in my house recently and lock it to her lowest collar. I drag her back to my bed. "Please me!" I command.

My slave licks my cunt, sucks my clit for only a few minutes but it is fabulous. After a lovely orgasm, I take her back to my bathroom.

"Brush your teeth. Use mouthwash if you want. Then we'll shower," I state plainly as I pick up my own toothbrush. We shower with her leash in my hand. We both avoid wetting our hair. That would be too much trouble and is not needed.

"We already have a sort of routine for mornings," I reflect, "even though that was only one Sunday morning. But now I must devise how my slave lives while I'm at work. I'm not retired like Lyle and Vera of Pennsylvania or have flexible schedules like her first owners, Jim and Debbie of New Jersey." I ponder what I will give her to do, how I will restrain her.

After she makes me a simple breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and another cup of coffee, I have her help me dress for work. I must have my corset, which she laces and tightens nicely, but I wear a plain beige business jacket and skirt with a high collar white blouse. I'm not happy with nude pantyhose and bone colored three inch heels but I'm dressing for work, not pleasure. "Blah!" I think.

"Kneel slave," I command. I use the same light chain and tiny padlocks that I had her wear yesterday but just for her wrists. Again she has the tiny four foot chain through her nipple rings padlocked to her lowest bracelets. But I padlock a two foot chain between her lowest anklets. She does not have to kneel or crawl and today her labia rings are not padlocked closed. In fact, she can walk easily. I have my reasons.

"I must leave for work now," I announce. "Today you will change my bedding and do laundry. During this week you will clean the bathrooms, vacuum the carpets, dust and polish my furniture. Everything must sparkle. I will leave it to you to decide what to do but if I see anything not perfect you will spend a night in the punishment cage.

"By the way," I casually add, "When I get to work I will command you to mount my sybian. I will watch you while I start my work. You will orgasm. You will also be commanded to mount it when I eat lunch around Noon. Oh! You will mount it at 5:00pm when I leave work until I get home. Understood?"

"Yes my Mistress!" she answers obediently. "Your home will be spotless and this slave will joyfully entertain You as You wish."

9:00am

I've already organized several depositions and started to sort client files into divorce, bankruptcy, child custody, and others to be considered by the firm's partners, but it's time to look in on my slave. I turn my phone to the nanny cams in my home. My slave is vacuuming the living room.

I access the speakers on my flat screen TVs. "Slave! Get upstairs now. I want you on my sybian," I announce and I'm sure she can hear me.

"Yes my Mistress," she replies and I hear her clearly. "I love all my high tech stuff," I think. My slave leaves the vacuum cleaner in my living room and trots up the stairs.

I switch to the camera in her room just as she enters. With two feet of chain between her anklets it is not difficult for her to kneel and sit on the saddle even though her feet are pulled back behind the sybian. I see her close her eyes as the two dildos in their two inch retracted positions penetrate her. I smile.

Using the ap on my phone, I extend the dildos three inches and start them pumping at three strokes per second, rather fast. I also turn the clit vibrator to 3/4 of maximum. My slave's mouth drops open and I can hear her gasp. Now I grin and extend the dildos another two inches.

While I watch my slave squirm and tremble, I idly open a browser on my work computer and search for "chastity bra."

I'm terribly disappointed that Tollyboy is still in business but does not offer bras. I was hoping to have a chastity bra made for my slave's G cup boobs. I spend several minutes cruising the web and only find only one ugly $1400 chastity bra. Then I remember my slave and look at my phone.

My slave has her mouth wide open, gasping, grunting. She's covered in a sheen of sweat. "Oops!" I think. "It seems I left her in severe stimulation a bit too long." I turn off the dildos and vibrator. I retract the dildos.

"You may now resume cleaning," I announce over the speakers on my TVs scattered around my home. "I will see you again around Noon."

My slave struggles to dismount my sybian. She might be a bit sore.

"Yes my Mistress, as You please my Mistress," I hear on my phone and turn it off.

Noon

I check each one of the cameras in my home and find my slave scrubbing the large bathroom near my bedroom.

"Slave!" I announce on my TVs one of which is in my bedroom close to where she is. "It is time. Go to your room and mount the sybian."

"Yes my Mistress," I hear from the microphones of my security system. "A slave obeys." She lays down her cleaning rag and trots toward her room.

As she lowers onto saddle and the dildos penetrate her, I extend the dildos three inches again just as before and choose medium speeds for everything.

I get an idea. Ignoring my slave, I start a text to Lyle, her last owner who is a genius at metal fabrication.

"Dearest Lyle,

I bought a classic Tollyboy chastity belt for slave but can't find a chastity bra for her G cups. Do you have any thoughts?

Love,

Valerie"

I glance at my phone to see my wide-eyed slave writhing in her saddle. I think I hear gurgling or grunting through the speakers but I'm not sure. I shrug.

My phone "dings." I have an answer.

"Dear Val,

Why don't you put everything in a box and send it to me? I have slave's measurements and would be happy to make something for her.

Best wishes,

Lyle"

I reply quickly...

"Will do! Thanx!

Kisses,

Val"

I pick up my phone and look at my slave. She looks like she's twisting or squirming or something, possibly trying to dismount the saddle.

"Naughty slave!" I announce over the speakers and change everything to the highest settings. I hear what might be a scream. I suppose that two strokes a second might be a bit much especially for the anal probe which is like a stack of inch thick balls. I watch my slave for a few seconds, then turn everything off. My slave collapses and would fall over if she were not impaled by the extended dildos.

I retract the dildos and she does fall over.

"Back to work slave," I announce over the speakers and turn off my phone. I'm certain she will obey and do not bother to watch.

I walk to the office supply room and get an empty box to take home, leftover from reams of printer paper. "This is about the right size for a chastity belt," I think.

5:00pm

Switching from camera to camera, I find my slave doing laundry in the basement. She's neatly folding my undies and bras, which I never did. I see my treadmill and exercise equipment and think I'll have to devise something for slave to do some other time.

I foolishly blow into my phone... "Pffft. Pfft.... can you hear me slave?" There is a thirty-nine inch TV in the basement, no fancy sound system though, but I guess the plain speaker is good enough.

She puts down the laundry and kneels. "Yes my Mistress," she replies looking correctly at the security camera. "How may this slave please You?"

"Get to your room. Hurry slave. It's time for prolonged sexual stimulation," I announce enthusiastically. It is incredibly erotic to control the sex of another woman. I might be ruthless, gentle, cruel, or tender. It is my choice. The power is intoxicating.

I switch to the camera in the living room to see her open the door from the basement, then she goes up the stairs.

I turn on the camera in her room centered on the sybian. I have an idea. I lick my lips in anticipation.

"Slave," I call over the speakers, "before you mount the sybian, pick up that light four foot chain on the floor and the two open tiny padlocks near it. I have the key. Do as I command."

"Padlock one end of the chain to the ring in the floor in front of the sybian and keep the chain in your hand. Do it. Now mount the saddle. Next use the other tiny padlock for the chain and lock it on your nose ring. Obey me!" I command sternly.

Of course she obeys. After locking the chain to the floor ring and wiggling onto the dildos, she locks the chain to her nose ring. Now there is no way she can dismount the sybian.

I extend the two dildos their full four inches. I program the vagina dildo to stroke its four inch stroke every second, the anal dildo every two seconds. I turn on the clit vibrator to a medium speed. Both dildos will be thrusting four to eight inches into her. The vibrator will pulse against her clit very powerfully, a little like a drummer beating a 4/4 time directly on her clit.

I watch my slave's eyes widen. Her bosom heaves. Her lips parts as she breathes heavily, almost gasping.

"I should be home in about an hour," I announce with a bit of a chuckle. "Then you will make dinner for me and we will go to bed. This will your normal day during my work week.

...... to be continued.....

hotbox
hotbox
125 Followers