Pet Needs Good Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyle whistles softly. "I'm impressed. You should have more made and sell them online.

"I'd have to sell it for five thousand dollars to break even," I sigh. "Besides, he's my personal friend. I named him 'Thumper.' because of the sounds the cams make when the dildos thrust. Ummm...and because how the dildos feel thrusting."

Lyle laughs. He must know that I rode it myself.

"The slave will love it for fifteen minutes then scream to be released after an hour. I will see exactly how much of a slut she really is with everything turned to full throttle!" I state with determination.

"OK," I continue but changing the subject. "Here are places she can be restrained." I point out hasp staples screwed securely to the walls, floor, and ceiling in several places. Of course I do not have to mention the large pet cage sitting against one wall or the simple steel framed bed bolted to the floor. A few chains and padlocks are scattered around.

I realize I have a few questions to ask. "I think you said she will do normal housekeeping which must include laundry and cooking, right? I guess she eats what she makes for me, right?"

"She will iron your panties and polish your hair clips if you want that sort of thing. She is a fine cook but only eats after you and what you give her. Often she cooks gagged. Purina dog chow is very nutritious," Lyle says with a smile. "It really does contain everything to keep a mammal healthy."

"Goodness gracious," I think. "This woman is 1000% slave!"

"Well, I'll probably give her table scraps if she performs properly. That won't wreck her submission, will it?" I ask.

"No, not at all." Lyle answers. "We've done that too. You'd do that for just about any pet, wouldn't you?"

"Do I pass inspection? Have you seen enough Lyle?" I ask with not a little apprehension. I've decided I want this slave.

"Certainly Valerie," Lyle asserts. "I think that the two of you will be perfect together. Let's go downstairs and see how Vera and the slave are."

As we enter my living room I see that the slave still has her wrists padlocked behind her back, her ankles are still chained, but now Vera has slid forward in the seat and has her gown bunched up around her waist while the slave licks her neatly shaved pussy. I grin. I remind myself that I will have to get to know Vera better as soon as possible.

"Ahhhh!" Vera sighs contentedly. "I just had to have her one last time. She is THE best at oral.

"It does not have to be the last time Vera," I hint with a smile."I often have friends over for fun and games." I wink at her. She grins.

"OK," Lyle announces. "Here is her burka for when you want to take her outside. Here is her owners manual," Lyle continues while unlocking his padlocks and removing the chain from her ankles. Vera puts them in her purse. The slave still kneels, not having been given permission to do otherwise.

I pick up a leash that I had intentionally left on an end table and snap it on one of the rings around her neck. She lifts her chin for me without being asked. I see that snapping the clip of the leash on her middle collar raises her chin so she can no longer lower her head. I will remember that. I must do this now so she is never out of bondage for even a moment.

"Owners manual?" I ask quizzically turning back toward Lyle and Vera.

"Certainly," Lyle states rather plainly. "You already know much about her but you will need to contact her lawyer and CPA to tell them where she is. You will also find the address, email, and phone numbers for us and her previous owners. We want to know she is safe and how she progresses in her journey of exploration. By the way, her real name is in there too but I suggest that you never call her that. She is to simply be called 'slave.' There are also the addresses and phone numbers of her doctor and dentist. You will find that they will open their offices in the middle of the night when the medical center is closed and empty. That's not too far from here. You will find they are like us and love this woman."

Again, I'm stunned at how well this is organized.

Vera stands and straightens her gorgeous gown. "I think you need to be alone with your new slave and we should go home," Vera says with a smile. "We'll miss her but I'm sure she's in good hands now."

I walk to Vera, embrace and kiss her. "Thank you both very much," I gush sincerely. I hug Lyle warmly.

After I close my front door, I turn to my new slave who is still kneeling in the same position facing the love seat.

"Come slave. Heel." I command. "I want to introduce you to Thumper." I lead her up the stairs. She follows meekly but I see a slight smile on her lips.

12