Pet Projects Pt. 05

Story Info
My submission deepens.
4.2k words
4.45
8.9k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers

"A promise is a promise, piglet."

"I know Cin, I know but please, let me hire someone to keep house. I have my job, I have travel for business, I have...."

"Do I need to tell Mistress you're going back on your promises,?" she interrupted.

Promises made. In the euphoric throes of the most fantastic orgasm I'd ever experienced I made promises to Mistress Siobon that were near impossible for me to honor. My business and the money made from that business makes everything possible. The house, Cindy's shopping sprees, her weekly hair and mani-pedi appointments, all possible from the income I have. Now she wants that flow of cash interrupted because I'd promised that I would do the house work.

It was three weeks since I vowed to acknowledge my wife as my Mistress when Siobon's presence was unavailable. I had done nearly everything possible to keep my promise.

"Look Mistress Cin," I pleaded. "I'm naked all the time now. I do the laundry, I wash your lingerie by hand, do the grocery shopping and I prepare the meals. I need help with the house keeping. That's all I'm asking."

Note to readers: washing my wife's lingerie was easy. She ceased wearing panties and bras. With the exception of a few demi-bras, all there was to wash was her hose and negligees.

"Is that all you're asking for," Cin teased me. I watched her open her robe allowing me to see her freshly shaved cunt ( her word), which she has denied me access to since that fateful evening with Mistress Siobon. Let me rephrase that. She does permit me to shave it smooth daily and perform oral sex on her muff but my dick is apparently unwelcomed at this time.

"Come on Mistress, please, you know what I mean?"

My wife retied her robe and came over to where I was kneeling. Using her bare foot, she prodded my dick which, these days seemed to always be in a state of erection.

"Does piglet need some pussy? I see a cute pink little dick on my cock sucking husband. Is he thinking of pussy or sucking another dick?"

"You know how long it's been Mistress. All I'm asking for is help and to make love to my beautiful Mistress."

Now there are those of you who might scoff at the idea of how easy it was for me to become submissive to Siobon and Cindy. I assure you it wasn't. I resisted them and wrestled with my own inner doubts until I was worn down. When I surrendered, I dove off into the deep end.

I didn't know that submission could be so damned arousing. Yeah, I got erect sucking Frank's dick. But it was not the dick in my mouth that made me hard. It was the act of submitting. I found it erotic to perform acts which, under normal circumstances, I would never do. Giving my wife and Siobon power over my actions, my body, my waking thoughts, regardless of what old time D/s life-stylers may say, it is sexual in nature. I'd never been so horny all the time.

My wife's exhibitionist way of dressing, Mistress Siobon's and Rita's kick-ass bodies always on display only increased my libido. My craving for sex was heightened by the constant denial from my wife to have intercourse with me.

Jack off you say? How can I do that when under strict supervision from two of the sexiest women I have had the pain and pleasure to know? Masturbation had been strictly forbidden without Mistress' consent.

Mistress Siobon taught me that there is a fine line between pain and pleasure as she has me squirming and squealing under her cat o nine. My Mistress wife has yet to master the art but she is well on her way. Mistress Cindy has set aside one-half hour a day for her to practice on me and there are times when the welts last for a day or two.

Cindy took to being my Mistress like a duck to water. It surprised me how easy it was for her to assume that role when Siobon is not with us. A female led relationship, just like the one the town's mayor enjoyed may not be for everyone, but for me, although it was new, I found it extremely gratifying.

Denial of sexual congress was painfully erotic to me. Having my wife decide that her cunt was off-limits to me made me want her more than ever. Completing all tasks she would lay out for me each day, I hoped she would reward me with a fuck session. Thus far it was not to be.

I have scurried behind her, weighed down by her purse and the many bags of clothing she bought as I followed my wife through the shopping centers. Her sexy round bottom nearly visible beneath the very short skirts she has come to favor.

I have seen her emerge from the dressing room; her breasts bare as she modeled newly purchased panties; panties which she would rarely wear anyway.

People looked, people starred, I got hard.

When the shoe salesman got a peek at her cunt, (her word), I got hard. It wasn't my fault. A feeling of helplessness filled me when the kneeling salesman looked up my wife's skirt as she, knowingly parted her legs.

No more was I married to the demure, soft speaking, slightly insecure woman I fell in love with. Cindy had grown, matured into a sexual being; one who had all the self confidence in the world. Her acquiescent personality now gone. In its place was my Mistress. A woman who understood her role and expected men to want her, to respect her, me to obey her, and others to envy her.

It was Siobon who had engineered those changes and I will be forever grateful to her. My conservative life had been turned upside down by our submission to Mistress Siobon and both my wife and I were the better for it.

We visit our Mistress now every Friday and Saturday she has available. Mistress Siobon has begun to charge for her services but her slut Cindy, her whore Rita, pm, and me, the piglet pay only with our devotion and obedience.

The days after I made my promises and vowed to serve my Mistress wife were trial by fire. At first, I took it as a game. Half-heartedly going about my tasks figuring Cindy would tire of the game. I learned at the business end of her cat o nine that I'd better shape up before she lashed the skin off of my body. As time wore on it became almost an obsession to submit to my Mistress wife. Pleasing her became my life's mission and I'm unabashed to admit it.

I hurry home from the office to prepare her the dinner of her choice or take her out to eat; again, her decision. I undress in the garage because my Mistress wishes not to see m in clothing unless it is impractical for me to be nude.

I have done the laundry; ironed, folded, and put it up. Cin has even taken to having our bedsheets ironed adding a bit to my chores. The more I did my chores the more I came to appreciate what my wife had been going through the years she and I have been married. No wonder she became depressed and lost her self-confidence. While I was off accomplishing great things, meeting new people, and traveling, I didn't let my wife be a part of it. Left home to do mundane chores caused her to be depressed. Realizing that now, my guilt, I felt, could only be assuaged by my obedience to her.

My will to rebel was lost and I was free to be what my Mistresses wanted me to be.

When I first objected to sucking one of Mistress Siobon's black men, Mistress Siobon was understanding and consoling. "Forget your pride piglet. Leave it boxed and stored in your garage for use sometime in the distant future. There is no shame in serving your Mistress."

I was relieved at first. "Thank you for understanding Mistress."

"Now get on your knees, piglet and suck that cock."

I was kneeling at her feet when I received that order. Remembering my first night and how she had brought out the best of me with that dreaded and loved cat o nine, I knew Mistress Siobon was right. How could I have any pride remaining after all who were there that fateful evening witnessed me humping, trying to fuck the leather straps that were torturing my body? Who could deny seeing me grovel at her feet, kissing them and promising Mistress I would be a good slave for her?

"Yes, I sucked his cock. A promise is a promise, a vow is a vow. Both Frank and Rita were naked as were Cindy and I. Mistress Siobon was wearing a short black leather skirt and bustier. The Amazonian looked regal sitting upon her throne issuing orders.

So when my African Goddess instructed me to kneel before one of her well-built, very handsome man and ask politely if I might have the honor and privilege of preparing him to fuck Rita, I simply did as I was told.

It wasn't like I didn't know it was coming and I was well prepared beforehand. Frank would drop into my office a couple times a week to let me hone my oral skills on his dick. To be completely open and transparent about those practice sessions, Frank would offer to reciprocate. But as I said before, a man sucking me was a turn-off. The first two times he allowed me to work on my weak points, I was dressed.

I believe it was his third visit when Frank suggested I remove my clothing. "Cock suckers, piglet, should always be naked," he advised. So, when my secretary Janet would announce his presence, I would remove my clothes and greet him nude and kneeling.

It was during Frank's visits that he would explain the progression Mistress Siobon would have Cindy and I go through. Many an afternoon was filled with my sucking Frank's dick as he held one of my ears or tussled my hair while he told me how much I would enjoy sucking a black cock.

Naked and kneeling was how I welcomed my first black cock into my mouth. After asking politely and I receiving his permission, I opened his trousers and helped him out of his other clothing. then, as he stood tall and imposing, his hands on his hips looking down on me, I took his 7" cock in my mouth and sucked him until that cock had to be nearly 10" long.

I didn't know the gentleman's name but I would never forget his cock. We Caucasians have a habit of bragging about our 6" dicks. It's a habit in which we mostly exaggerate the length. I saw that night why Mistress said that Frank and I have dicks, not cocks.

I won't dwell on it. Suffice to say that I took his big black cock between my thin lips and paid homage to his masculinity. I lapped his nut sac like a good submissive cock sucker and made him ready to fuck Frank's wife. And for those of you who want to know, yes, my dick was hard the whole time. But I will reiterate. My dick was hard because I was submitting to my Mistress, not because I was sucking a cock.

With all my practices, there was nothing for me to be embarrassed about. After all, Frank had been sucking those beautiful black cocks for some time now. Everyone of Mistress' pets knew that one day I would be called upon to take a cock in my mouth. And as I watched him mount whore Rita, my own loving bride was sucking the other black cock in the room.

I marveled at her technique, the way she could deep throat the man without gagging. I am unable to describe the feeling one gets seeing his wife holding another man's cock; the diamond in her wedding ring sending off sparkles of reminders that she is my wife and I am there at her side as she pleasures another man.

The feeling begins with butterflies in the pit of my stomach. From there it causes my heart to beat irregularly. My breath becomes shallow and labored, my pulse races. I feel perspiration breaking out on my face. My limbs grow weak and tremble. If allowed to, I would not be able to speak. But the most telling is my dick. It grows to the full, not quite 6" and painfully strains to grow even more than possible.

My erection pleased Mistress Siobon who said she would very soon have another whore white wife in her stable. I knew she meant Cindy and part of me hoped that would not happen. Another, deeper, darker part of me, however, wanted to see it. To watch my wife in the arms of another man; to see his cock bring pleasures yet unknown to her.

That I felt this way came as no surprise to me. Frank, whose wife is regularly offered to black men by Siobon says it's the most exciting sex he has. "johnnie, to suck him hard, to see the look of pure unadulterated ecstasy on my wife's face when he shoves his wonderful cock deep in her cunt; filling her like I never could. The wonderful contrast of black and white together, son, when her pale white legs wrap around his torso, his black ass pistons up and down, his big cock filling her void as she grunts and groans and thrusts her cunt at him, there's nothing like it."

I listened intently as I sucked his dick on one of his many visits to my office. I imagined my own Cindy, legs spread, watching me closely, impatiently as I prepare a big black cock for her, I began to understand the electric charge, the raw, primal lust Frank received from his wife's frequent flying.

Knowing it would happen and knowing there is nothing I could do to prevent it only served to take me deeper into my sub-space. For those who have never been fortunate to have experienced real submission, you have no idea how erotic it can be. Being helpless yet secure knowing your Mistress has your best interest at heart, you also want what's best for her. You long to be accepted, included, respected. But you aren't included. You are purposely left on the side lines, only to be called upon when Mistress wants to exercise her demons by your physical torture or your humiliation. You're necessary to complete her. A Mistress can only be a real Mistress when she has submissive obedient slaves at her feet acknowledging her dominance.

I dreaded knowing Mistress Siobon would soon share my wife with one of her black lovers but at the same time. I was afraid it might not actually happen. My inner conflict raged on, taking me deeper into my need to be guided by Mistress Siobon.

I called her office and asked if it would please her if this slave could take her to lunch.

"Why piglet, that's so kind of you to think of your Mistress. Yes. By all means yes. You may pick me up at 1 PM sharp. You know how I hate to be kept waiting."

I was at her office early which pleased my Mistress. I followed closely behind her at a respectful distance making sure to jump ahead to open doors for her.

Seated at our table, our lunches ordered I asked the question that was burning in my brain. "Must you share my wife's cunt with others Mistress?"

She looked at me with a hint of surprise showing. "piglet," she began as our server brought our meals. "Do you not want what is best for your Mistress, Cindy? Do you not wish her to be fulfilled as a woman? Do you think that the worthless flap of skin between your legs can do that for her? Do you actually believe you are a better lover than those men to whom I will give your wife?"

Deep within me I knew Mistress was right. She's always right about things sexual. Her minor was the psychology of human sexuality. "Mistress," I began weakly. "Your slave is worried that his Mistress wife would never have sex with him again if she had intercourse with a superior man. She has already been denying me intercourse since I pledged myself to you."

Mistress smiled hearing that Cindy no longer wished to let me fuck her. But Mistress Siobon is empathetic and saw I was having issues. "Piglet is struggling with his feelings, I see. I can help you piglet if you want my help."

"Please Mistress. This piglet would be most grateful to have your help."

"Then come back to my office after we're finished here. I have some materials which may help you deal with your emotions. Reading materials and videos to guide you through the turmoil you're experiencing."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Not another word about your insecurities until we're back at my office."

"Yes Mistress."

I couldn't wait to finish our lunch, wanting to get to her office quickly.

"Rita, do I have any other appointments this afternoon?"

There she was. Frank's wife, the mayor's first lady, resplendent in a form fitting skirt, one with a huge zipper in the back. So fuckable, and so close to having her window of do-ability close on her.

"No Mistress," she smiled, ignoring me completely.

"Excellent. Lock the door and assume your natural state, whore."

"Yes, Mistress," Rita said, rising to lock the door.

"Come with me, piglet."

I followed the beautiful African American woman into her office. "Strip, piglet."

"Yes Mistress," I answered hurrying out of my clothes.

Once naked, I knelt waiting for her to tell me what's next.

I waited while Mistress Siobon fiddled with her computer. "Ah, yes. There it is. Come piglet."

I crawled over to where Mistress pointed. "Watch this video. I'm certain it will soothe your tortured soul. After it's over, you and I will have a discussion."

She clicked on the play icon and summoned Rita.

The video opened with a claim that its use was intended solely for educational purposes.

Mistress came on screen and began a lecture about different body types between races. To prove her point, she had a Caucasian man and an African American man join her in the frame. She pointed out the anatomical differences between them; the heights of each noting that the black male was several inches taller. "His chest, his arm muscles, his stomach, legs, and buttocks have well defined musculature. The Caucasian appears to be less muscled; his buttocks, chest, arms, and legs have not developed as well as the black male."

Then she pointed out what was obvious from the outset. "Please take note of their sex organs. See how much larger the black gentleman's penis is, how much larger his testicles are."

She concluded the lecture discussing genealogy and evolution and ended with pointing out how much more evolved the black man is compared to the white man. "It has long been accepted in the medical, biological, and psychiatric fields that Darwin was right. Only the fittest will survive. Only time will tell if we are witnessing the extinction of the Caucasian race."

It made sense to me. I understood what she was trying to tell me but then came another video where a black man and a white women made love beside a white male and white woman.

One could easily see the difference in performance. The woman in the mixed-race couple was nearly out of her mind with passion, as I've seen Rita. The thrashing about, calling on her partner to fuck her harder was diametrically opposed to what the white couple were doing.

While the white male was fucking, one could see the almost bored look on his partner's face. She had her head turned to the side and was watching the mixed-race couple with longing in her eyes.

There was no comparison between the two couples which was the whole point Mistress was driving home. If I wanted my Mistress, my wife to be fulfilled as a woman, she should mate with a superior male.

Mistress Siobon summed Rita to her office. "I wanted you here to see if piglet has the same reaction to what he's about to see as did your pig husband."

Another video started. This was more of a cuckold themed movie where there were three people in the room, all naked. The white male sucked the big dark cock while the woman, apparently his wife, lay on the bed and played with her cunt as she waited for her lover to become erect.

"Piglet," Mistress interrupted the video. "You may beat off if you wish. Whore Rita and I would like to watch you tugging on yourself."

And beat off I did. The whole scene was erotic, arousing and down-right nasty. Just a minute or two before I came, Mistress placed a box of tissues on the floor next to me. "Do not soil my carpet with your inferior discharge, piglet."

Both women remarked on my climax; how my face contorted, how my eyes rolled back in their sockets. And both chuckled at the noises I made when squirting my semen into the tissue.

I held the soiled tissue as Mistress Siobon explained to me that what had just occurred was natural. "Understand piglet, the beta male, you, will always try to curry favor from the alpha male, in this case the superior African American male. Since he is the fittest, it is his right to seek out and mate with as many white wives as he can. The beta's role, your role, piglet, is to assist the alpha, encourage and support your wife, and raise any children resulting from their sexual congress as your own."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,695 Followers
12