Petaloudes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed some clean clothes so we arranged to meet for lunch and I strolled back to the Karpenski Inn. Mrs Cirillo opened the door and I looked suitably embarrassed. But she was having none of it: 'I'm so happy you found someone here Mandy. Was she a nice girl?'

How did she know I was a lesbian? My question must have shown in my face: 'Oh it's obvious dear, and I was not entirely interested in just men when I was your age.' She gave a lovely naughty laugh, the old gal had a past, must try and pry into that some time. 'Give me your clothes dear and I'll put them through the wash for you.' Aww, she was so sweet. 'Have you enough for today and this evening?'

I thanked her and assured her I did, then spent some time resting in my room and reflecting on the wonderful twenty four hours that had just passed. The purpose of this holiday had been primarily to get away from work and the town where I had lived all my life, and to see the world one new country at a time. A holiday romance wasn't planned but it was something I had hoped for and certainly if the opportunity arose I wasn't going to turn it down. And it had happened, in the nicest possible way.

Lyra was wonderful and beautiful and just dreamy. So it had to be the summer dress for lunch. Maybe something more daring another time but for now the light cotton short dress with the little pink flowers and pink shoes to match. I wanted to be pretty for her, wanted to be perfect for her...aw shit, I'm just a romantic fool. Ah me, wouldn't want to be anything else.

We met at her hotel again and a hug and kiss followed without hesitation. There was always the possibility one party might regard it as a one night fling, but neither of us did and I breathed a sigh of relief as we walked hand in hand to a taverna on the seafront.

So first lunch together and it was time for girly talk and as much info about each other as possible whilst attempting to understand and negotiate calimari, dolmades, kleftiko...

Not wanting to seem like a pig I settled for horiatiki, which is a tomato and onion salad with feta cheese and olive oil (just showing off my miniscule knowledge of Greek here) and I think out of sympathy Lyra had the same. The chilled mineral water kept us cool under the midday sun as we watched the sun sparkle on the gentle waves while we shared our life stories with each other.

Lyra understood when I told her I had lived and worked in the same town all my life, as that is quite normal in Greece which is still a fundamentally agricultural economy. Working in an insurance firm was not the most exciting job but it was reliable and paid well enough for me to afford my own place.

She was the same age as me and had already completed her training as a medical student and was now working at a local hospital near her home on the Greek mainland. Lyra's interest in amateur athletics comprised running, cycling, climbing...you name it, she did it. Being quite fit myself, attending regular aerobics and yoga classes throughout the week, I was at nothing like her level but she didn't flaunt her ability, it was just part of her life. She had come here on vacation because she hadn't seen the island and to have a break before her first serious year of medical practice began.

We talked about ambitions and hopes and both of us seemed to share similar goals of a relationship and home and a secure life. Obviously both of us had girlfriends before but neither of us mentioned them out of respect and consideration, nor was it necessary. This was something new for both of us and there was no need to involve the past at all.

After lunch Lyra suggested a visit to the Monastery of Filerimos, a tourist attraction and one of Rhodes' historical sites. Well preserved and an oasis of calm and tranquillity, I could imagine the monks of ancient times attending prayers and services and contemplating the mysteries of the universe while strolling serenely around the beautiful buildings and gardens.

The world looks different when romance is involved, simply the act of being with someone, holding hands, the occasional kiss, makes everything seem brighter, lighter and better. Even the long walk back from the monastery was a pleasant experience, nothing could spoil our time in this idyllic and sun drenched island.

Another taverna for dinner? No. Cocktails and outdoor dancing at a nice club just passed the hotel. Not Faliraki type, doesn't to me, but Greek music, some traditional Greek dancing and a buffet to keep the energy levels up. No mention of plates being broken, not sure what that was about anyway.

So back to my lovely inn and delightful Mrs Cirillo had clean clothes waiting for me: 'I've put the hot water on for you Mandy so you can have a shower before you go out this evening. Where is she taking you tonight?' I told her and she seemed delighted: 'It's a nice place, not too noisy and very romantic.'

What to wear? A short black dress is sometimes considered too provocative for the first date but we were past that so I decided that would be perfect for tonight. Had to be worn with black heels, problem solved. Leave my hair as it was, washed of course, don't want Lyra smelling my sweaty hair while we're...you know. Increased the make up this time, again went for no-run mascara and lipstick gloss, I'm going to be dancing so need to be prepared for some physical activity.

I stood in the hallway of the inn and Mrs Cirillo put her fingers to her mouth and simply said: 'Ooh Mandy, you look so beautiful. Whoever she is, she's a very lucky girl.' I told her Lyra's name and she immediately knew the meaning. Then something special: 'If you want to bring her back here Mandy, you're most welcome.' Traditional inn's usually don't allow guests in bedrooms so for Mrs Cirillo to make that offer was remarkable and very generous. I kissed her and gave her a very big hug. She said nothing but smiled proudly at me, slipping a key into my hand before I went out the door.

Waiting outside Lyra's hotel I slipped the key into my handbag and took in the scent of evening blossoms. Apparently they always smell stronger in the evening when the temperature cools slightly...I almost fell into one of the flower borders surrounding the hotel. Lyra had just walked out the door.

Five feet nine inches of Greek goddess stood in front of me, dressed in a long white dress slit up one thigh, blonde hair done in a bun at the back and a face that could launch a thousand Mandys. She walked up to me and kissed me, surprised when I didn't return the gesture. I could only squeak: 'You're so beautiful!' then threw my arms round her and buried my face in her neck. I cried slightly then looked embarrassed, Lyra took my face in her hands and kissed me again, which I returned with unrestrained enthusiasm.

Coughing nervously at my own girlishness I hurriedly took Lyra's hand and began walking to the club to cover my embarrassment. I quickly looked at Lyra and her smile told me she didn't mind my awkwardness at all.

But I have a fast recovery ability and quickly got my bounce and giggle back. We even got looks from folks walking along the road, saying so myself but we did make a stunning couple. Oh wow, the thought of that makes me go week at the knees, sounds so old fashioned and permanent yet still exciting.

The club wasn't the kind of nightclub you would find in a western town, rather a classical outdoor restaurant with areas for traditional dancing, eating and another for just sitting and talking and watching the other guests enjoying themselves. A Greek Mojito to loosen the dance muscles and we were soon in a ring dancing to the Sirtaki. Or rather Lyra was and I spent the next couple of hours tripping over my feet and hers. Fortunately Lyra and everyone else were very patient and appreciated my attempts to learn their national dance.

Time for some food and relaxing with an Aegean Fizz (seriously) whilst watching experienced dancers and listening to wonderful music. The lights dimmed and Lyra took my hand and led me to the dance floor once more. This was a dance I knew, hold on to the person you are with and slowly move around the room without your feet touching the floor, kept in the air by the most powerful force known to science (girly infatuation) and without breathing air only the sight of her...Lyra... I was being silly, knew it but couldn't help it...

She whispered in my ear: 'You look beautiful Mandy' and she stopped me from falling backward by holding my waist tighter. I looked beautiful! Compared to the vision I was with, how could I look... She said it again and I could only gaze into her eyes and surrender completely to her, body and soul... Oh Mandy, stop it. You've only been to bed with her once and already you're acting like a silly girly... Don't care, can't help it, don't want to stop...

Floated along the road from the club on a sea of heaven sent floaty stuff after dancing some more and another Aegean Fizz (who invents these names). Coming to the junction in the road to her hotel or my inn I suggested 'my place' and she smiled her agreement. Old Rhodes town at night is rather special, one can almost imagine the knights and philosophers of old walking these same streets doing whatever they did. But none of them could have possibly felt the way I did as I walked with the most beautiful woman in the world...and she was with me...

Quietly opening the door: 'I thought these inns always had no guests policies?' queried Lyra. I explained the owner had given me a key and she squeezed my arm: 'She must like you Mandy. Do I have a rival?' I laughed and said Mrs Cirillo was four hundred years old.

There were flowers in the room and Mrs Cirillo had left a scent burner on low which filled the room with essence of rose. Oh yes, she did like me. Standard bed cover replaced with hand embroidered quilt decorated with flowers and hearts, oh she really does like me. I thought it was time I said something...meaningful: 'Lyra, I really think you're wonderful and I get rather girly when...' her lips on mine silenced my silly rambling and her hands on my hips stopped me shaking. One deep loving kiss that lasted forever calmed me down and I could only hold onto Lyra as she slowly moved her hands over my body, ruffling my short black dress up. Oh wow that felt so sexy.

Lyra whispered in my ear: 'Open your mouth and don't move Mandy.' So I stood motionless with mouth open as, inch by inch, she lifted the hem of my dress up to my hips, then my waist and up to my boobs. The sensation was unbelievable and that's when I lost it. Literally jumping at her I wrapped my arms round her neck and my legs round her waist. Thank goodness she was strong as she held on to me with her arms under my bottom as I smothered her in sloppy kisses while making girly moaning sounds and repeating her name over and over again.

Walking toward the bed, she leant forward and I dropped me backward onto the mattress. She finished removing my dress, lifting it over my head and knelt over me, her own white dress ruffled around her knees. Repeating what she had done to me with her own dress, Lyra slowly pulled it up her body and lifted it over her head. Lowering herself over my face she pressed her panties covered pussy gently onto my mouth. She was as wet and as excited as I was.

I kissed her pussy through her panties and tasted her pussy juice as it soaked through the material. Lyra had closed her eyes. Her face beautiful and dreamy and surrounded by a halo of blonde hair which she slowly undid from the bun it was in behind her head. Eyes still closed she let her hair fall down and over her shoulders and arms, a golden waterfall of silken loveliness.

Then she opened her eyes and looked at me whilst taking off her bra and placing my hands on her breasts. I locked her gaze and slowly stroked her breasts and nipples till she moaned quietly. Shuffling back she sat over my tummy and took off my bra and kissed my boobs in return. By this time we were both breathing heavily and very wet. She lay next to me and we each took off our own panties then she whispered again: 'I want us to come together Mandy.' I kissed her agreement and Lyra swung her hips over my head and moved her own head over my hips.

I just love sixty nine and Lyra spread my legs whilst kissing the inside of my thighs. I did the same to her and we matched each other move for move. Our lips touched the other's pussy lips simultaneously and we both gasped at once. Licking each other's pussy lips we continued till we were panting expectantly. Our tongues went inside each other and my head expanded till it filled the room (it does this sometimes). My tongue found Lyra's clit and caressed it till she came quickly, shuddering and squeezing my head between her thighs. She sang as she came, well it was a song to me. A single note that touched my heart and ended with a sigh.

Her juice was all over my face. That was important to me, not sure why, just a girly thing I suppose. 'Oh Mandy, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I wanted us to come together.' Cradling her head in my arms I reassured her that it was alright, secretly pleased I had turned her on so much. Lots of kissing and stroking of her hair and I felt her relax.

Regaining her composure quickly she stroked my pussy with her fingers then placed them on my lips. I opened them and she slid them inside my mouth. Licking my own juices off her fingers was an incredible turn on and I began my little mewling. In one move Lyra swung round again and her head dove between my legs and she pressed her face into my pussy. Can't really describe exactly what she did, I was lost in a sea of sensation and climaxed with a loud scream (quite often happens when I cum, everything just merges into a warm melting sea of colours and I'm not in control of my reactions).

When I opened my eyes Lyra's face was over mine, her beautiful smile shining love down upon me. I remember thinking I hope Mrs Cirillo heard me, she would have wanted me to be happy tonight.

The next few hours was heavenly, talking and holding each other. Lyra took one of the flowers, a pink rose, and slowly tickled my whole body with it. I was whimpering and repeating her name again by the time she had finished, but I could tell she liked it when I did that. Then I kissed her all over her beautiful body, she really was gorgeous. This time when we sixty-nined again we came together and it created a special bond between us immediately. I can't describe it other than by saying it was more than just physical or emotional. More spiritual, a soul connection.

We fell asleep and woke up in each other's arms. Love doesn't get better than this, I thought as I felt the warm Greek sun touch my face through the gap in the curtains. Then the Greek daughter touched my face as well and we simply lay gazing at each other for a while. We didn't say anything while showering, didn't need to. Walking downstairs together we met Mrs Cirillo: 'Kaliméra Mrs Cirillo (Good morning)' I said, which I had learnt was the courteous address and the Greek people really appreciated it when tourists made the effort. 'This is Lyra.'

Mrs Cirillo repeated the greeting and took Lyra's hands. 'It is lovely to meet you Lyra. Please be happy, both of you. And you are welcome in my house any time.'

Lyra warmly thanked Mrs Cirillo and gave her a kiss on her cheek to which my landlady responded with a blush and a rather naughty grin. Lyra left with a quick whispered: 'I'll pick you up in a couple of hours' and I went to breakfast.

Sometimes everything someone does is wonderful and somehow Lyra had acquired a car. What a girl, I'm sure she could fly if she wanted to. I asked where we were going and she said an afternoon at Tsambika Beach might be nice. If it weren't for the large number of people there it would be an almost perfect place to spend watching the sea. But we found a relatively quiet area and covered ourselves liberally in sun-cream. Lyra pulled out a couple of large floppy hats and we laughed and lay in the sun talking and holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes...all the stuff folks do when starting a relationship.

Then she asked a question of which I didn't understand the significance at the time: 'What's the best thing you've done here Mandy?' I replied that it was obviously meeting her.'No, I mean what's the best place you've seen or visited in Greece?' I had to say the Petaloudes, Valley of the Butterflies. She smiled and said: 'Good.'

We managed to avoid sunburn, just added lightly to our tans and the rest of the afternoon passed in euphoric timelessness as the sun began to lower and our tummies told us it was time for some food. A stroll a short way up the beach to yet another of the many tavernas on these islands and a slow meal of more lovely dishes as the sun went down completely and the warm Greek night cloaked us in its romantic canopy.

Neither of us was drinking alcohol as Lyra was driving and I wanted to keep her company so a drive back to her hotel and another night of intimate tenderness, slow and unhurried this time. We talked about every subject under the sun and got to know each other as well as was possible in so short a time. We both seemed to have this honest streak, maybe too honest as we both wore our hearts on our sleeves. Sometimes this can be a bad thing when it leaves you vulnerable with the wrong people but in this case we were both glad we could be so frank with each other. Intimacy is not always just physical, emotional openness can be deep and fulfilling and certainly enhance physical lovemaking.

The next few days were spent in similar fashion, days visiting places of interest or just sitting on the beach, many delicious meals and long slow nights of intimacy and passion at her hotel or mine. The penultimate day of my holiday Lyra insisted we spend relaxing in the garden of my inn, she wouldn't say when I asked why, just a sly smile and no further information was she going to reveal. When I asked what she would like to do for dinner Lyra explained Mrs Cirillo had arranged a salad for us in the garden at her request. My goodness, she's a deep one and a girl of seemingly unlimited resources and motives.

So dinner digested and the warm night descending and making everything seem just that little bit more romantic. Mrs Cirillo cleared away the dishes and we thanked her for a lovely meal. I looked at Lyra and she asked me: 'Fancy going for a drive Mandy?' A drive, at this time! I looked surprised but realised this was part of some plan she had prepared carefully. I had trusted her with my body and my emotions so I wasn't going to doubt her if she had arranged something special tonight.

Hand in hand we walked to the car and I saw Lyra's rucksack in the back. A hike? But we set off, chatting about nothing in particular as the town dwindled away and the Greek countryside of Rhodes stretched into the distance then faded into darkness as the night deepened. I couldn't recognise any landmarks or read any of the road signs and when I asked Lyra she just laughed and told me to be patient. The car headlights played their pattern on the road ahead and the hedgerows and trees, and the sound of the engine and tires was like a hypnotic background to a movie I am in where I can only watch but over which I have no control.

Then the sign: Petaloudes. We're back at the valley of the butterflies, but why? Lyra parked the car and out took her rucksack. Easily shouldering it she took my hand and led me toward the valley where we had first met. I asked again what was happening: 'Do you trust me Mandy?' she responded. I said that of course I do and when she kissed me I couldn't but place myself in her hands and commit myself to this wonderful girl who had transformed an ordinary holiday into heaven on earth.

She produced a couple of torches which shone with a low red light, enough to find our way but not disturb the butterflies. The gates to the valley were locked but my resourceful girlfriend had the key: 'I know the woman who runs the valley' Lyra explained. The moonlight faded as we entered the overhanging canopy of the trees and our focus concentrated on the path and keeping our footing. It wasn't the easiest walk even when in daylight and potentially more dangerous at night.