Petals for Armor

Story Info
She invites three men to a "special Q and A." i.e. sex party.
5.3k words
4.56
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley Williams finished her encore performance with a flourish. She left the stage while the crowd surged, cheering for her.

Today's performance had been so intense, more so than usual. She rolled her shoulders, feeling the knots in her back strain. Her tendons pulled taut.

She needed to vent. She needed to do something to relieve this tension and stress. Hayley had been feeling this way for some time-this desire to have her body worked over. She had considered a massage, but ... that just wouldn't cut it tonight.

No, she needed to get fucked.

She deserved to be pampered and worshipped.

She worked hard to entertain. It was only right that she be entertained for once. She could hardly hold back her devious smile. Her fans would certainly love to entertain her.

Hayley stalked to her dressing room to take a shower before the meet and greet began. She took extra care to rid herself of performance grime. The layers of sweat and glitter disappeared down the drain. She donned sexy lingerie under her typical greeting attire. A spritz of perfume, a sexy smirk at her reflection, and she was on her way back to sign some CDs and posters.

She seated herself behind the table and began. She smiled and made small talk with everyone that came to see her. Did you like the show? What's your favorite song from the album? Who should I make this out to? The usual. All the while, she eyed the men in line. There were several good contenders. Three men in particular stood out to her as ideal candidates.

It was hard to pick between them.

Hayley tapped her marker against her lips. A devious idea came to her mind. She smirked to herself, lifting an eyebrow.

She nodded along to the fan rambling to her, enthusiastically.. The fan's excited rush was contagious. Hayley could hardly sit still. She couldn't stop chuckling and grinning.

She didn't have to make a decision. She could have them all.

Any of her fans in the room would delight in taking her. The stars in their eyes said it all. They loved her. They idolized and adored her. The men in this room would worship her, any of them.

And why would she pick only one? Of the three, Hayley deserved to have them all. She was a goddess, afterall.

Hayley beamed at the camera, striking a pose with the fan in line before her first target.

He approached, eyes wide. He was starstruck. There was a splattering of freckles over the bridge of his nose. The constellations between them went well with the stars in his eyes.

He nervously handed over a CD for her to sign. She marked it with her signature, adding a heart at the end.

Hayley leaned forward, motioning him closer with a curl of her finger. "There's a special Q and A after this. You should stay after. I'm only inviting a few lucky fans." She offered a conspiratorial wink.

"Okay," he agreed. His fingertips brushed over hers as he took the now-signed CD from her.

His touch thrilled her. She was reminded of all the stress she was about to have fucked out of her.

Hayley navigated her way through numerous more interactions before she reached her second target.

"Hey," she greeted him with her sulkiest voice, "Thanks for coming to the show." She bit her lip.

He was tall, and easily the handsomest man she had seen in a long time. Maybe it was just her painfully acute horniness, but she just wanted to look at his face until it disappeared between her thighs.

"How could I miss it?" He flashed a toothy grin.

They posed for a casual photo together. After the camera flashed, Hayley took one of his hands in both of hers. "There's a special Q and A after this. Stay for it."

He tilted his chin down towards her. "How could I miss it?" He smiled. When he withdrew from her grasp, the pads of his fingers brushed over her palms, as lightly as if he had touched her lips.

Her nipples were hard through her t-shirt. It wouldn't be long now. She was soaking wet and ready for her fans to ravage her.

The third of her targets was at the very end of line. He stood with a group of his friends, joking around with them while they all waited. Their group approached as one, though they took turns interacting with Hayley. One would ask for a picture, then another would timidly offer something for Hayley to sign. It was cute, how shy they all were being. She had seen them ibantering like a group of rowdy drunks, and now they gazed in silent fascination. They stared like they were looking at god.

Well, she was like a god, wasn't she? Being a creator and an idol is similar to godhood.

Hayley made sure to save the shyest for last. A quiet heartthrob that certainly got her pulse racing.

She signed his poster and handed it back with a folded sticky note she had ready. It read, Congratulations! You have been selected for a private Q&A. Be sure to stay after the signing. :)

He read the note as the group walked away. He trailed behind them for several steps as he unfolded the note. Then, he stopped dead in his tracks.

He turned around, uncertainty and surprise mixed in his nervous expression.

Hayley winked. Her toe traced circles in the air. The anticipation was killing her.

He blushed, then ran up to his friends. The group expressed varying degrees of congratulations and jealousy, then continued on without him.

The room was empty except for those who were invited and those who were paid to be here.

Hayley stood. "Alright, guys. Thanks for the good work today. Go ahead and take a load off. I want to be alone with my special fans." She stretched her arms over her head. Her shirt rose high enough to show her belly button. Her back made a satisfying cracking down the spine.

Some of her security rolled their eyes and headed for the door. They already knew what was happening. A few cast dubious glances to the number of special fans before following.

The rest had to be prompted by their leader to step outside of the room. "Come on, give them some privacy. We'll be right outside, Ms. Williams."

There were two types of security. Those who had worked with Hayley before, and those who hadn't.

Hayley smiled. She waved as they closed the door, "Thank you."

"So, boys," she turned to her three studs. "There's no special Q and A."

"There ... isn't?" her shy stud asked.

"No," Hayley grinned. She felt devious. This moment was delicious. "I'm here to get fucked."

"This isn't legal," The tall guy crossed his arms, "You can't keep us here. We have rights."

"If word of this night gets out, you will all be sued out of existence," Hayley's voice lost its sugar-sweet coating, letting the vindictive, animalistic side out. She took a breath, then continued, calmer, "But, if you're good boys, you'll keep quiet and treat me like the goddess I am."

"And why would we do that?" the tall stud challenged.

"Don't you want to have a night with me that you'll never forget?"

Her freckle-faced stud nodded enthusiastically, "I do."

"Then strip," she commanded.

He flung his shirt off, then started for his belt buckle.

"You're just going to fuck her because she told you to?" the tall boy demanded. "This is coercion."

"I literally jack off to this scenario all the time," Freckles confessed. He pulled his pants down. He kicked his boxers off. His erect penis stood at attention.

"What about you?" the shy stud asked. He held his shirt in his hands. His muscular torso flexed as he fiddled with the material. He had been wearing an old Paramore t-shirt. She hadn't even noticed, she'd been so sex-crazed. She normally loves to see old relics of devotion from her worshippers.

"Well," she grinned, "I was hoping you boys would undress me."

Freckles moved towards her, eager. "My name is-"

She interrupted, "Not yet."

He stopped in his tracks. Somehow, his penis seemed to get harder. He blushed, "Sorry."

The reluctant man heaved a sigh. "Listen, no disrespect, but I would like to leave."

"Oh, come on." Hayley stood before him, gazing up into his impossibly deep brown eyes. "You can have anything you want from me."

"Even your feet?"

"Sure."

"Anal?"

"I was hoping for it."

"You know, you're being a little presumptuous. Bratty, even."

"Why don't you fuck it out of me," Hayley challenged.

"Maybe I will," his eyes were aflame with something that wasn't there before. A lust that was as strong as a wildfire in the wind. It was primal, the way he looked at her.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Hayley asked. "Do you want to fuck me in the ass?"

"All you had to do was ask," he chuckled. His expression reflected all of her tension back at her.

She pressed a kiss firmly to his lips. She had to stand on the tips of her sneakers to reach.

His arms tenderly encaged her. Her arms tangled behind his neck. She pulled him down to reach better. He went without protest.

Their tongues collided. They nipped and licked at each other. They fought for dominance in their kiss. She swirled her tongue tip around his. She sucked his lower lip while he bit her top lip.

Hayley was half convinced that she was leaking her juices through her jeans.

She broke from the kiss. "Strip," she commanded her two clothed studs.

The tall guy removed his clothes slowly, like he knew her pussy was already drowning and wanted to make sure that he really would find a whole ocean down there.

Her shy guy unbuttoned his pants and hooked his thumbs through the waistband of his boxers. She liked it, how timid he was.

It made her feel powerful.

She grabbed his cock through his jeans. She stroked him firmly, hand moving up and down his strained shaft. "I'm sure you'd feel a lot more comfortable with my hand stroking your bare cock, huh?"

He nodded. Desperately.

"So, pull it out," she said. "Strip for me."

He dropped his pants and boxers in one motion and kicked them away. She rewarded him with a few more pumps.

"Good boy," she cooed. She rubbed her thumb over the head of his dick. He shuddered, eyes half lidded.

Hayley backed up from the three naked men before her. They all had larger than average cocks, though the tall guy had the largest. They were all conventionally attractive. And, most erotically, they were all erect and awaiting her orders with lustful bedroom eyes.

"Come and get me, boys," Hayley winked.

They were on her immediately. They stripped her of her shirt first, hands pulling the pesky fabric out of the way in confused, mismatched unison. Her bra was off next.

One of her boys began worshipping her breasts while another got to work on removing her jeans. A third offered the tip of his cock to her half parted lips.

Hayley laughed, breathless. Her shy stud slid his dick between her lips, surprising her. He knelt on top of the table where her unsigned, unsold posters and CDs resided. A few stacks fell off, in a loud crash.

She bent so her shy boy could better fuck her mouth. He slid in and out of her lips slowly. She sucked it, swirling her tongue around the tip when she could.

He collected her hair in his hands so that everyone could see better.

"Fuck," her most enthusiastic stud stopped jerking himself off and decided to be useful. He lowered his face between her naked thighs. He kissed her sloppily on the belly button, then again right above her pussy's 5 o'clock shadow. And then, Hayley sighed deeply. He slid his tongue into her folds.

He licked her like she was the lid of a pudding cup, like he was trying to get every drop he could of her sweet cream. He lapped and sucked and nibbled in all the right places. Hayley moaned, deep and throaty. It was muffled by the cock in her mouth.

Her tall man knelt beside her, face practically glued to her chest. He kept one hand on each breast, cupping them underneath. He alternated lavishing them with his mouth. He would nibble each tender nipple, then kiss them. He swirled his tongue around her buds. A playful motorboat here and there, followed by more tongue kisses to her erect boobs. He squeezed them. He gave them more kisses. He pushed them together and sank his face in, peppering both tits with well-deserved kisses. His eyes greedily took in the sight of staring up Hayley's body to see her sucking a dick.

The boy that was going down on her added a couple of fingers. He stroked up the length of her vagina to her clit. He rubbed there for a moment before replacing his mouth over the little button. He sucked lightly, flickering his tongue over the bud and under the hood.

Hayley moaned loudly, a cock still gently fucking her face. The cock, somehow, got harder as she whimpered around it.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of having three men at once. It was her first time having something beyond a threesome and she loved it. She was the center of attention and pleasure. The world was reduced to the confines of this room. Right now, she was the center of the universe.

With her nipples being gently twisted, and her clit being expertly licked, she was close. She moaned around the cock in her mouth. She sucked desperately, bobbing her head up and down. When her orgasm came, she only latched on further. She rode the waves coursing through her but her moans were muffled.

She let go with a gasp. Her panting breath brushed the tip of the formerly-shy boy's cock. Hayley smirked at him before turning to suck another cock. She moved to reposition herself on all fours in front of him. He knelt before her, giving her perfect access. His hips wiggled back and forth, not fully humping her mouth, but rather barely thrusting. It seemed involuntary, he was so lost in the ecstasy of having her. It was ... cute, Hayley decided.

Which one was she sucking, again? She looked up at the boy's grimace of ecstasy to see it was the one she had nicknamed "Freckles." His eyes were closed as tightly as they could be. His panting was heavy, making his chest rise and fall rapidly.

She felt a tickle on her foot. She giggled and looked over her shoulder. Her shy boy ran a finger over the underside of her foot. He grinned at her deviously, a blush across his cheeks.

"Go on," Hayley encouraged, "Worship me." She winked and returned to sucking cock.

He massaged her feet while she worked. It was bliss, having her aching soles rubbed. She had been prancing the stage all night, after all. His hands were firm on her feet. He massaged her with his thumbs, pressing deep enough to work out weeks' worth of tension.

Hayley moaned audibly. It was so considerate of him to rub her feet like it was his only duty in the world. She lifted her heels, balancing more on her toes and knees to give him better access.

He kissed her feet. His lips moved softly, like silk. It tickled. The sensation sent a migration of butterflies through her stomach. She giggled around Freckle's penis. Her shy boy kept kissing, encouraged by her giggling. He even added a little tongue.

He lifted one foot, holding her by the ankle. The not-so-shy-afterall boy licked the underside of her foot from heel to toe. Once he got to the heel, he put his mouth around her big toe. He sucked it far gentler than she sucked Freckles, like he was trying to tickle her. She laughed, breathless.

He moved to her little toes. Each one got its own turn in his mouth, got its own dance with his twirling tongue. God, Hayley was so wet. She had never had her toes sucked like this before. He was attentive and gentle. She could tell he was more interested in how his mouth made her feel, instead of how her body made him feel.

It was so erotic. She couldn't help but let loose a throaty moan as he started on the toes of her other foot.

The boy in her mouth swore loudly. He watched the show with a glazed look in his eyes and a child-on-christmas-morning smile. His eyes flicked from Hayley's feet to her mouth, rapidly like he couldn't decide what he wanted to watch more. Precum leaked from his cock, like a donut that had too much filling. She lapped it up. Though it wasn't as delicious as a donut, it was a close second.

The third boy, he had been watching and stroking his cock. He looked as if he were trying to memorize the moment, the way she looked naked on all fours between two other men. He jumped back in. Her tall boy pressed his firm member against her ass, right between the cheeks. Mm, the tall one has a big cock, Hayley thought to herself. She rocked backwards, pressing into him.

"May I part your petals and penetrate your armor?" he said in her ear.

She laughed, "And I suppose you think that's clever?"

"Not really. Let me try again," he cleared his throat dramatically. Sarcastically. Then, with real horny desperation, he put his mouth against her ear and whispered. "Hayley Williams, do you want my cock?" His voice was husky.

Shivers ran down her spine. "Fuck me," she ordered, though it was more of a whine. She tilted her hips so that her wet pussy rested against the tip of his dick.

He slid into her, plunging as deep as he could. She moaned.

He gave one thrust, rocking her body enough to make her tits clap together. He took a moment to admire the way they jiggled before giving another thrust.

Between the next few thrusts, he took the time to gather all of her hair in his fist. She hummed, pleased.

He gave her hair an experimental tug. She moaned. When he combined hairpulling with sliding out, then rapidly back in, she moaned even louder. Hayley couldn't help herself. She loved getting fucked.

Her stud sped up, thrusting just as deep into her pussy. His cock slid over her deep spot. Hayley whimpered, practically melting. He was a fast learner. He tilted his hips so he could better hit the spot. He rammed himself against her pussy walls, leaving her feeling full. She hungered for it. She arched her back. Somehow, she was even more aroused with the deep spot stimulation. Her own juices leaked down her inner thighs.

"Faster," Hayley begged, "Fuck me faster." She didn't look at him. Her gaze was fixated on the cock standing at full attention before her face. It longed to burst, but she wasn't done playing with it.

The boy inside her complied. He braced both hands on her hips, fingers digging into her flesh. He rocked her hips opposite to his thrusts so they met in the middle. He fucked her firmly, quickly. With each pump, his shaft slid all the way out, leaving only the head inside her. Then he would rock their bodies together in a loud clap of skin hitting skin. He plunged all the way inside like he was diving into a pool. And each time the head of his cock met the walls of her pussy, the pleasure she experienced made her breath shudder.

Hayley almost came right then. She gasped loudly, mouth forming that beautiful "oh" shape of pleasure. If she hadn't already climaxed, she definitely would have. She needed more stimulation if she was going to fuck away all of her tension.

"Put me on the table, sideways," she commanded her harem.

They lifted her in unison, immediately complying with her demands. She propped her head up on one hand. In a fluid motion, she lifted her top leg straight into the air, perpendicular to the other one. She supported it with her other hand.

"Foot boy," she pointed at her shy stud. "You're going to fuck me in the ass now."

His eyebrows shot up. "O-okay," he agreed. His cock was fully erect. He couldn't get more aroused. Yet, his face suggested otherwise. He looked simultaneously nervous and excited.

She pointed at the guy who had already started fucking her. Her tall man. "You. Keep doing what you were doing."

He didn't respond verbally. Instead, he simply slid his cock back in and resumed fucking her.

Hayley gasped. "Oh my god!" She giggled, then turned her attention back to her freckled boy. "You get to play with my tits while I continue to suck you."

He nodded, hands reaching for her erect nipples. He fixed his palms to the center, squeezing the whole mass like a stress ball.

12