Pete the Pirate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

I woke up about a half-hour before we arrived. I checked my pack. As soon as Ruby parked, I headed to the trunk and stored away the boxes of ore that I'd forgotten to unload from my earring.

Spying a patch of violets near the parking place, I used my knife to dig out a small square of the plants - roots and all. I wrapped the sod in a rag and placed it in the stasis-unit in Ruby's trunk. I checked back over my things and told Ruby I'd be back by mid-morning.

I took off at a run. I slowed at the first crossroads and picked the path at 2 o'clock. In the valley, the trolls were back. I leapt over them and continued on my way. They tried to chase me for several yards but then gave up.

I came to a quick halt as I met a gnome traveling the path. I warned him that the trolls were out. He harrumphed and headed back for town. I left him in the dust, took the path around spider-wood (rather than trying to dodge the trees) and jogged up to find Liss waiting with her arms spread wide.

She squeaked as I picked her up and hugged her tightly, kissing her hard.

"Gods! I forgot how tall you were," she said.

I set her down, switched to my short-legs, and followed her into the house.

No sooner were we inside than she stripped her clothes off, threw the couch cushions in front of the cold fireplace, and demanded that I make her cum.

I shoved her onto the cushions, grabbed her ass in my hands, and started devouring her lady-bits. She battered me with her tiny fists, screaming that that wasn't what she'd meant. I ignored her and showed her how much I loved her taste.

I placed my mouth over her mons and ate her like a peach. Her body trembled and she came hard, squirting her juices against my chin. I sucked her honeyed-sweetness from her vulva and returned to abusing her clit.

Her fingers twined into my hair and she pulled my face up her body. I finally let her direct my affections - although I did tongue her navel on my way by. I nursed from her fabulous breasts, gnawed on the front of her neck, bit her jaw, and kissed her until she couldn't breathe. Stray bits of her ejaculate still covered my mouth and cheeks. She ignored it and kissed me again and again.

She cursed at me in Gnomish as I finally started trying to use my free hand to get my pants off. She shoved me sideways - to the floor - ripped my clothes off, and mounted my cock. She dug her fingernails into my pectoral muscles like the cougar she was, and proceeded to fuck the shit out of me.

I rubbed my hands up and down her small body, massaging her toned stomach, waist, hips, thighs, and ass. I pulled her close enough that I could tongue her nipples some more. A stream of curse words that I needed a magical-ear to translate flowed from her mouth as she rode me with her eyes clenched tightly shut.

She opened her eyes and caught me enjoying the view. She lurched forward, bit my jaw, and then kissed me hard. I felt her climax arriving and held her in a bear-hug as I thrust my hips to meet her pistoning - sending shockwaves through her womanhood as our sexes slammed into one another. Just as she started to cum, she did that bit of magic with her deepest vaginal muscles and I joined her in her forceful orgasm. I roared her name as my cock sprayed my seed at her womb.

We lay there for several minutes, cuddling and kissing as we caught our breaths. She had me start the fireplace and she brought our food there. She turned me so that I had my side to the burgeoning blaze and then she remounted my cock. We fed each other as she continued to use her talented twat to reinvigorate my prick.

Once we'd eaten our fill, she started the bath and I helped her wash dishes, nude. As she passed me things to rinse, they were frequently accompanied by kisses. I gladly accepted them.

We left the dishes to dry and moved to the bath. She sat between my thighs, sitting astride my hard-on like it was a pony, and leaned back into me. I nibbled the sides of her neck, her ears, her cheeks, and the corners of her mouth. She slid her hips forward and backward, dragging her clit and slit along my stiffness, causing the bathwater to slosh around in the tub.

I took her mammaries in-hand and thoroughly enjoyed myself. She cooed at me and placed her hands on mine, shoving them more deeply into her supple flesh.

Once she was satisfied that we were clean - and that I was hard enough to fuck her again - we got out, dried off, and moved to the bed.

We did not manage to break it - but I'm pretty sure I left a permanent dent in the mattress by the time she had stopped ordering me to fuck her harder - and had used her womanhood to wrench my cock-knob to suck another load of jizz from my body.

Once again, she refused to let me roll off of her. I pulled the covers over, kissed her hard, and closed my eyes.

~~~

The next morning, I actually woke up before her - so I punished her by sucking her clit until she screamed my name and hammered her fists against my head. I sucked the jizz-offering she gave me. When I grinned at her - the juices still running from my chin - she bit my jaw and called me bad names.

I rolled her onto her stomach slid my cock home, once more, and held her shoulders and waist in place as I fucked her until she was screaming again. I actually got her to pass out for the first time. Since she couldn't work her magic, I grabbed her by the hips, and slammed her onto my cock until my orgasm came and I pumped her full of spunk again.

She woke up just before I finished but shoved her ass back into my groin to make sure the last of my offering ended up as close to her womb as was possible.

As we headed to make breakfast, she was moving a little slowly. When I teased her about it, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me until I was breathless.

We made a quick scramble of eggs, potatoes, and sausage, ate our meal, washed the dishes, and got dressed.

Liss had me video her on my phone as she gave Kuss (and Xill, if he cared) the guided tour through all of the work that had been done on their cottage.

After that, we walked hand-in-hand to a jeweler's shop. Liss confided to me that Xill and Kuss' anniversary was coming up. She bought a necklace with a beautiful purple stone and had the merchant wrap it up.

On the way home, she told me that I was to give it to Kuss with love from the two of us.

Lolli waved at us from her doorway and Liss scowled at her until she retreated. I kept my face on the path ahead. Liss pinched my ass and - when my penis lurched - she tweaked my cock-knob.

I hadn't recharged enough to cum again but Liss wanted one more quickie before I left. She had me lay her face-down on the dining room table - like I had the bed - with my hands pinning her shoulders and waist in place - and then fuck her until she passed out.

In the end, she didn't pass out, she used her magic pussy on me once more, and I flooded her cunt with awesome-sauce one last time. I told her she was evil and she just kissed me hard - before dropping to her knees to suck my dick clean.

We dressed each other and I gave her a few more cuddles and kisses before she made me promise to hurry back. I promised and she shoved me out the door, telling me that if I didn't leave immediately, she'd find a way to keep me another night.

I took her at her word and left. I looked back towards the house but - unless she was stealthily peering out through the curtains - I didn't see her watching me.

I texted her, "I love you, my dragoness." and took off at a jog - speeding up when I passed the last houses.

I climbed into the Prius, told it to head to the crème horn stop, and checked my phone. My lover had sent me a stream of red-hearts.

I called her and told her that I was already missing her. She laughed and told me to turn the car around and she'd reward me handsomely. She cussed me out when I told her that I needed to get home before her daughter fired me. She blew me kisses and hung up.

I laid my head back and nodded off, waking up to run into the truck-stop to grab the desserts. I stored them in my earring and told Ruby to take us home. Several minutes later, Xill called to tell me to bring the Prius up on the elevator so that we could just unload the trunk straight from there before taking it down to the garage. I "told" Ruby and then let her handle the details.

One of the burly henchmen was in the alley. He moved out of the way so that we could pass. I made a face at him as we drove by but he didn't notice - or at least didn't react.

Ruby backed into the freight elevator, and we stopped at the roof. The doors opened and Xill was anxiously waiting. I hopped out and helped him get everything unloaded. He told Ruby to take the elevator down to the garage and park herself.

Xill opened the boxes of ore and grinned broadly at me, congratulating me on doing so well. It felt really good to see him so happy. We carried everything inside. Actually, Xill helped with the first load and then he began unpacking things and storing them away as I carried the rest of the boxes in.

I showed Kuss the violets and she grabbed them up and headed off to the shaded seating area to see if she could get them to transplant there.

That night, at dinner, I brought out the crème horns - and the necklace. Dessert earned me a hug from my future daughter-in-law and the jewelry got me a kiss on the cheek. I called Liss and put her on speaker-phone so that she could congratulate Kuss and Xill in person. The artificer didn't seem disappointed that we hadn't gotten anything for him. In fact, he was quite pleased with how happy his wife was. I briefly wondered if their bedroom was charmed to contain the noise of their celebration as well.

We enjoyed the crème horns while I showed them Liss' video of the cottage. As you might expect, Xill really only paid attention when the virtual tour got to his workshop. After that, Xill and I returned to the shop to finish putting away all of the things he'd sent me to buy.

~~~

The following morning, Xill sent me to the grocery store with a list - so that I could replace the food stuffs that I'd taken to Missouri. He was sure that the brothers hadn't traded everything. He was also certain that those two weren't the only miners in the area. He was excited enough about my success that he wanted me to go again.

Xill said he was also very close to finishing the ear-piece for my right ear that would help me deal with the hag. He wanted me to do a test-run. Liss was adamant that I was to approach the watch first - to get backup. She didn't want me going near the sex-siren without support.

When Xill mentioned that he was planning to come along to back me up, Kuss added her voice to the tumult. She didn't want her husband near the hag without the watch being there either. The artificer finally threw up his hands and agreed to their demands.

I took Ruby and got the groceries. Kuss had me pick up a few things for her as well. In addition, Xill had me buy three heavy plastic totes that I could use for organizing things to store them in my earring.

Xill fitted me for the ear-bud and I went to the dome to test it. Meanwhile, he started working on a way for him to travel faster. He had been overwhelmed by how my speed had enabled me to avoid most of the hazards along the path - as I completed the last supply run.

Testing the ear-bud, I discovered that it synchronized with the prosthetic ear. Now when I talked to Liss, I could hear her in both ears. I hadn't realized how much that bothered me until I was listening in stereo instead of mono.

I moved to the shade to chat with her. I asked her what she was wearing. She informed me that she was "buck-ass naked and teasing her nipples as she thought about riding my cock again". She ordered me to talk dirty to her. She fingered herself to orgasm while I told her how good her pussy felt and how much I wanted to give her a baby. I pulled the ear-bud out of my right ear as she screamed out her climax - making sure that nobody else could hear my girlfriend cumming - at least on this end of the conversation. I wasn't so sure that Liss' neighbors hadn't gotten very used to turning a deaf ear towards her house whenever I was there to visit.

~~~

It took Xill another week to come up with what he wanted. He designed a belt to negate most of his weight. I wore a harness and he climbed aboard for me to carry him. I got flashbacks to images of Luke carrying Yoda around Dagoba. Xill is larger - and his ears aren't that long (or pointed) - but you get the idea. He shrieked at me when I did the front-flip thing but actually laughed when I stuck the landing. He wasn't happy about the flip but he was excited that the legs had worked so well. He told me - in no uncertain words - not to do that again with him on my back.

I'm not sure it was my antics that did it - I think it was the restrictive nature of the harness but (either way), Xill decided that wasn't going to work. Inside of the dome, I'm not able to hit my top speed but I was able to carry the gnome around the path at my fastest safe speed for the walking path that ran around the interior of the dome. Regardless, he'd decided to go a different direction. He added the weight-reduction belt to a stack of things that he thought he could trade.

Two weeks later, he had combined the snitches and the weight-reduction belt to create a flying rig that made me think about the Green Goblin's glider. Xill was able to keep up with me inside of the dome but we needed more space to really test it. Kuss tried the flight-rig but preferred riding on my back.

I think it was just to tease her lover but she had me do the front-flip at full speed and cackled in laughter as I landed and continued my mad dash around the dome. Xill just shook his head and headed back inside to his workshop. Kuss kissed my temple and told me that I was good for the crotchety mage. I told her that I thought they were both extremely patient, giving people and that I was eternally grateful that the fates, the Gods, or the good Lord above had brought the three of us together. When she accused me of just buttering her up because I was fucking her mother, my cheeks pinked and she cackled in laughter once again. I got her out of the harness and we headed back inside.

~~~

Two days later, we loaded into Ruby and headed for Iowa. We stopped at the truck-stop and grabbed crème horns to share with Liss.

She called me. My side of the phone conversation was non-existent as Kuss' mother described - in explicit detail - what she had planned for our evening together. She told me that - at some point - she wanted me to drag her off into the grass and fuck the shit out of her. The safest place I could think for that was the sheltered area at Kuss and Xill's cottage. Liss and I would have to wait on that little adventure until it was just me on the trip though.

Once we'd arrived in Iowa, we got out and got geared-up. Kuss climbed into the harness on my back and I switched to my long-legs. Xill took off in his hover-rig. He kept up okay at about half-speed. Kuss told me that it was bumpy enough that she didn't want to go much faster than that anyway - so that was the speed we stuck with.

We still finished the trip to Liss' house a lot faster than we had before. We got a few looks as we buzzed into town. Xill was happy to take the long way around spider-wood. He didn't want to try navigating through the trees at that speed either. As fast as we were moving, the long way wasn't enough of a slow-down to even think about chancing a collision with an immovable object - and there were a lot of those in the spider-wood.

Kuss' mother (and my "sort of" fiancé) was waiting for us on the front step. She hugged and kissed me before she did her daughter - but that may have been because Kuss was still trying to get out of the harness. Liss opened her arms to offer Xill a hug as well. His eyes opened wide. He thanked her for the offer but told her to give the hug to me instead. She did. She also grabbed my ass and kissed me hard. Since I still had my long-legs on, she dangled her feet back and forth as I hugged her small body to me.

I helped Liss prepare dinner while Xill and Kuss went to look through the cottage and see what other furniture they needed. An hour later they were back. Liss whispered to me that her daughter looked freshly-fucked but I told her to hush. She tweaked my dick and kissed me again.

I got the place settings laid out and then helped my lover get the food onto the table. We called Kuss and Xill to dinner. Liss got out the rest of the bottle of wine that the mayor had given us. She offered a toast that the cottage would be filled with happiness and masterful mage-craft. We raised our glasses, took a drink, and tucked into the meal.

As we ate, Xill laid out the plan for the next couple days. He and I would travel to Arkansas, meet up with the watch, and test out the new ear-bud against the hag. We would overnight at the inn. The next morning, we would head north once more. On our way out of town, we would grab more sandwiches so that we could try to replicate the success I'd had with the miners. In Missouri, we'd make contact with the brothers - to see if they had more ore to sell. Once we were done trading food for resources, we'd make our way back to Iowa.

Both of the females strongly suggested that they wanted a running play-by-play of our activities. Xill crossed his arms, as if he were going to object, but Kuss' stern look quickly set him back on the path of righteousness. I covered a snicker and Liss reached over to tweak the tip of my cock again. I responded by pinching the closest available nipple.

Kuss and Xill took that as their sign that it was time to head to the cottage. Liss hugged her daughter and I fist-bumped the artificer - once I taught him what a fist-bump was. The girls laughed at us and he pinked - which got him a kiss from his wife. She took his hand and led him out of her mother's front door.

Her mother took a firm grip on my cock and led me to the bath she'd snuck away to prepare. We took several long minutes to enjoy each other's caresses before our touching turned to foreplay. We toweled off quickly and left a minor catastrophe in the washroom as I carried her to her bed.

I may have become very comfortable with fucking this fiery woman but her voracious sexual appetite surprised me every time I joined with her. I didn't know if she was just still making up for her time of loneliness after Kuss' father passed or if she was always going to be a wildcat in the sack.

I did my best to make her scream. Once again, she made sure that I came at the same time as her. This time, she allowed me to roll onto my back and pull her on top of me. Since she usually slept with me on top, I figured that meant she wanted one more round before we went to sleep.

We chatted for a bit - about the trip, how things were going, and about wedding plans and baby prospects. She smiled contentedly and her eyes closed. I pulled the blankets over and closed mine as well.

~~~

She woke me at dawn - working her magic on my cock-head once more - which had me diamond-hard in an instant. She purred as I grabbed her firm, narrow, bulbous ass in my fists and started repeatedly slamming her tight cunt onto my rigid prick.

I spun her to face away from me, flopped her face-first onto the mattress, pinned her down, and fucked her until she screamed (and squirted). She begged me to keep fucking her. When her next climax arrived, she used her sex-magic to coax my balls into dumping their contents into her grasping chasm.

I chewed on her neck and kissed the side of her face. She begged me to let her up and then we collapsed onto the bed to kiss like horny teenagers for several minutes.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and - since our clothes were still strewn around the washroom - we put on fresh ones and went out to find that Kuss had cooked breakfast and Xill was eager to get on the road.