Peter Gets His First Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

We were both up now and she rearranged the cushions at the same time taking off the rest of her clothes but keeping the stockings and suspenders on. It was the first time I had seen her breasts; they were magnificent orbs, large and still fairly firm. The nipples were erect and long, a rusty brown colour, while the areola were a dark pink the size of a coffee cup. She moved to wards me and kissed me on the lips, her tongue enticingly licked my lips until I opened my mouth and she pushed her tongue inside tantalizingly exploring my mouth before licking my tongue. I was sure she was still able to taste her own juices in my mouth as our tongues played with each other. My tongue followed hers back inside her mouth and she begun sucking on it while she took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I massaged and gently squeezed her soft subtle orbs and then rubbed her nipples between thumb and finger, amazed at how hard they were. We kissed for a long time my hands continuously playing with her tits while she wanked me slowly and seemed to know exactly when to stop and allow my passion to subside before recommencing her stimulation of my manhood. I was drawn to her breasts and moved my head down until I could suck on them in turn.

After a while I thought I heard her say, "Peter, bite my nipple."

I wasn't sure I had heard her correctly and continued to tongue and suck her breasts and nipples.

"God yes, bite my nipple Peter, I want you to bite me." It was almost an order this time and there was no mistake about what she had said.

I trapped a nipple in between my teeth and gently bit down on it.

"Harder, bite it harder Peter. Please just bite on it."

I bit harder and harder as she kept asking until I was afraid I was going to bite it off.

"Oh god that feels so good, god yes."

I moved on to the next nipple and bit down on it hard and she let out a loud moan. I had by then moved my hand down to her cunt using two fingers to fuck her with and could feel her growing wetter as I bit on her nipples in turn.

After a while Sarah moved away from me and down to the cushions lying back on them legs spread her puffy pussy wet and glistening. Sarah looked up at me to ensure I was watching and then very slowly and deliberately she moved her hand down to her cunt and begun frigging herself with three fingers, she was so wet that her fingers made squelching sounds each time she pushed them inside her cunt. Then she performed one final thrust so that her fingers disappeared as deep inside her pussy as they could possibly go and then pulled them out, holding them up in front of her as if to checking that they were sufficiently drenched in her cunt juices. I watched in awe as she moved her hand to her mouth, fingers which had only seconds earlier been deep in her beautiful cunny evidenced by juices still dripping from them. Sarah looked at me as she slowly but purposefully opened her mouth wide and pushed her drenched fingers inside sucking and licking her own juices while letting out small whimpering moans of pleasure. Sarah must have somehow sensed how mind blowing I would find her little show. She was right, my cock throbbed and seemed to nod up and down as if in recognition of just how hot it made me feel. I was sure after watching her sucking her own cum with so much pleasure that she was very much bi and the thought of her with a similarly hot woman made me nearly break out in a sweat.

"Fuck me Peter, fuck me now." She told me.

My cock was nearing bursting point as I moved in between her legs, lowering my body to hers.

Her legs were high in the air now resting on my shoulders as her arse sat on the very edge of the piles of cushions as I moved forward her legs went back. Sarah reached out and grabbed my swollen steel hard rod guiding it to her sex box and rubbing the head against her wet labia. The heat coming off her cunt was unbelievable as she manoeuvred the head so that it was now resting on the edge of her fuck hole.

"Start slowly Peter I don't want you cumming before you have given me a nice fucking."

I was amazed at how casual, relaxed and in control of the situation she was. My urge had been to ram my cock deep inside her cunt and fuck her as hard and fast as I could. Having heard what she suggested and wanting to delay my cumming as long as possible I decided to follow her instructions. I pushed my cock slowly inside her and felt her soft warm flesh part like a set of wet velvet curtains as my shaft followed the bulbous dark purple head inch by inch. The warm welcome my cock received inside her cunt excited me and my cock jerked inside her as if in gratitude, the urge to fuck her furiously came back but I somehow resisted the temptation. I slowly begun to fuck Sarah, pulling my cock almost out of her pussy and then slowly pushing it all the way back in until our bodies meshed. I experimented with thrust direction, power and speed listening to her moan and trying to determine which of the varying thrusts she enjoyed more. I leaned forward and took a nipple in my mouth sucking on it like a baby before biting down on it hard making her wince but still want to press my head down against her nipple.

"God that's so nice Peter, your cock feels so good inside me."

Her encouragement urged me on and I begun to fuck her harder and faster until before long my cock was the pestle to her mortar. I could feel the skin tighten and harden around my balls which were now heavy and swollen. Knowing that I would soon be coming I fucked her ever harder and was rewarded by her screams as her cunt muscles tightened around my cock. We seemed to have timed it perfection and the two of us climaxed simultaneously. My cock exploded deep in her cunt and throbbed and juddered as dollop after dollop of my hot thick seed shot out in a mad rush to get to her eggs, while her cunt muscles went into spasm clinching tightly around my cock and then releasing time after time.

"YESSSS…OHHH..FUCKKK…YESSSSS…GODDD…YOUUU FUCKKKERRR…..

YESSSS….FIIILLLL…MEEEE…WITH SPUNKKK…YESSS…AAAAHHH….

YESSS…OOOOHHH…YESSSS…AAAHHHHH…AAAHHHHH…YEAAHHHH…"

I lay there with her my head resting on her breasts while my cock slowly withered and withdrew from her cunt.

"That was very good for a first time Peter and I think you are going to be doing a lot of unpaid overtime at this firm and maybe not just for me." She laughed as she finished the sentence at some private thought.

I moved away from her and stood there in front of her. She looked down at my dick still dripping with spunk and her cum.

"Can't have you leaving with a dripping cock now can we?"

Without waiting for a response she kneeled in front of me and gobbled my cock in her luxurious velvety mouth sucking and licking it clean. My cock reacted in the only way it knew and begun to swell.

"Very impressive Peter, but I have to get home now. Perhaps we can resume tomorrow."

With that she began to get dressed.

Please remember to vote it only takes a click; also I'd be happy to receive any feed back, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers
12