Peter Goes Gay Sub for Daddy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to think of myself as morally superior in that I would never engage in such sexist objectification, but the truth really was that even these women didn't really see me as a viable prospect. He of the awkward body, bottle thick glasses and obtuse math trivia, at least was manly and oddly overconfident when approaching these women. He thought himself as better than, but stuck with me, since the rest of the house shunned us both.

Now, George was a successful computer engineer, while I eked out a living trying to write. Were it not for Marsha's money, I'd be living with roommates in Bushwick and going from rejection letter to rejection letter, working waiter, even busboy jobs to make ends meet. It wasn't the sexual submission that was my problem; it was the basic fact that I had thought myself equal maybe even better than the likes of George, but now I couldn't compete.

Though only a dilettante Mistress, Marsha was severe and cruel; she would use her knowledge and observations of this dynamic to shape my punishment for maximal emotional distress. I would have to confront the painful truth that I had done little to distinguish myself as better. Outside of the sexworld I inhabited as a submissive, I had accomplished little.

"Tell us, what you need punishment for, faggy sissy bitch!" Marsha scowled at me.

"I forgot my place, Mistress. I performed a directive with resentment. And left my post and hid. I am so so... sorry, please! I need to be taught my place, Mistress!"

"And was that resentment aimed at our good friend George Stanley here, you piece-of-shit sissy fagwhore?!"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"First, I want you do apologize to our friend."

"Uhm... Geo..."

She nodded at Noah; the winch went up, cutting my oxygen off from naming my rival, and she reached out and slapped my face hard several times while I choked. My face burned from the smacks and embarrassment.

"You will refer to the gentleman as Sir George, sissy!" She nodded to Noah who let the winch back down.

"Oooph, glghg, sorry, Mistress! Sir George, I am so sorry I resented serving as a urinal for you. Please forgive me, Sir."

"You resented drinking his piss, sissy. Now! You'll beg for it! Beg him to piss in your faggot whore mouth!"

"Ohh yes! please, please, Sir George, piss in my sissy piece-of-shit whore mouth!"

George stepped up with an evil grin. He put his hands on me and explored my splayed body. I could feel his curiosity, maybe even desire, but he affected an air of callousness as he prodded and pinched my body, like I was a heifer he was thinking of buying. He twisted the weights on my nipples and brutishly spanked my ass. The whole time he kept up a running monologue about my worthlessness and his prophetic expectations of it.

"Well, well, well, Li'l Petey is a worthless sissy whore now. I knew all along, you weren't a man you pathetic tranny faggot. You want to drink my piss, fag? Are you worthy? You'll have to earn my piss now, bitch!"

"Yes, please, Sir George. Please let me earn you piss, Sir. Uggh..."

George nodded and Noah raised the winch to just below choking, but effectively muting me, as Sir George went on dressing me down. He went on and on demonstrating his superiority to me. I wept openly as he went on; with what little air the choke collar allowed me, I panted and cried.

"Sure... li'l tranny Petey, I'll let you earn my piss. What can you do for me, faggot?"

Daddy lowered the winch for my response. I understood he was right, and I had to submit to him completely to get past the issue.

"Sir, please, do as you wish; I'd be honored to taste your piss again. I'd do anything, Sir George!"

I suspected my "old pal" George had had some coaching on the way. He picked up the flogger and showed it to me closely; he ran the strands across my face delicately, letting me feel the weight of its knotted roses on the ends.

"Ugh hmmph!" I groaned as he placed the handle in my mouth, and accepted it.

For the first time, George seemed a bit at a loss. He and Noah whispered to each other and then Sir George turned to me. He slapped me hard across the face as kind of opening statement.

"I'm going to strike you with this; you will beg for each new strike and thank me for after." He turned to Noah for confirmation. "I'll strike you until... you've learned your lesson."

He said this last bit with Daddy mouthing the words for him like a prompter. I grunted my agreement and nodded my head biting down on the handle to keep from dropping it.

George took the flogger from my mouth, and Noah cued him, "make her beg..."

"Yes... erm... beg me to hit you with this... uhm... flog... ger, loser faggot!"

He had done okay for a neophyte so far, but as the "real deal" approached, his lack of experience and nerves belied the tough guy act. I begged to be struck accordingly.

"Flog me, please." I whined, putting as little into it as he had. He was about the strike, but Noah reached over and held him back.

"Make her beg properly; she must earn her strikes." He advised in a whisper.

George fumbled it again, and I responded in kind. I wasn't going to submit, without a show of strength. It was my last ounce of defiance. Daddy came over to me, lifted the winch, and smacked me roughly on both cheeks.

"You're on thin ice, bitch, don't make it worse."

I nodded chokingly, and he let down the winch, and I begged properly to be flogged, as payment for Sir George's precious urine.

Sir George slashed his arm with flogger in hand from behind onto my juicy buttocks.

"You can hit me harder than that, Sir Geo..."

I really had meant it encouragingly, but the earlier slip made him read it as a challenge. He struck again, before I could beg for it. This time it was ferocious. He struck my lower back from just below the rope around my waist to the V beginning my asscheeks. I writhed in pain and screamed. It took some time to calm myself from the brutal strike before thanking him. In the interval Noah stepped in.

"Here!"

He took the flogger from George and struck me in the same general area. It was harsh, but without the brutality. I cried with more control. He handed the flogger back and George took another "practice" swing. Noah nodded to signal it was okay.

"Thank you, Sir, please may I have another. I want to earn your piss, Sir George!"

He learned as he went along, and I could appreciate his developing skill. At first, he had no organization. When Noah beat me, he enjoyed the build-up; he'd strike me harder and harder with each new hit, but sometimes dial it down. On the other hand, George was at first all over the place, too hard, too soft. But the last five showed more control on his part.

He began around my shoulders and moved down to finish right at my spread asshole. By then, I no longer suffered from my sin of pride. I enjoyed the pain freely submitted to his power. I thanked him profusely and was genuinely happy to have earned the piss from his nice big cock, which I know longed to lick clean and suck dry.

Noah helped set him up at my mouth, having George unbutton his pants and pull the zipper tab out. Then, he raised the winch, to not quite choking, but taut enough to control my head. He had me lower the zipper with my teeth, which was made exceedingly difficult by my restrained condition.

I'd manage to get the zipper tab between my teeth after a few attempts, each of which was accompanied by near choking pressure from the collar. Bringing the zipper down caused me indescribable pain as the choking and jostling of the weights electrified my body. It had another effect, which was that George's large penis began to harden as my lips and face rubbed on it through the thin gabardine. Struggling to get him out turned me on and just wanted to swallow that big cock whole.

After much struggle, I got the zipper down enough for his big cock to flop out in front of me. I couldn't resist; I instantly licked at it and kissed the head. Suddenly, it felt like a flash of fire on my already pummeled ass. Daddy used the long whip to strike me for going beyond instruction. He had clearly anticipated needing to use it because he was right there.

"Ow ooooh, owww! S-s-s-sorry, sorry, Sir! Thank you, Daddy!"

I groaned; the arduousness of my effort to free his cock and the suddenness of the strike broke me, and I peed myself a little. Daddy noticed and gave me another lash with the whip, and I just wept quietly unable to thank him, as Sir George presented his cock for pissing purposes.

"What do you say, whore!?" Daddy shouted.

"Thank you, Daddy!"

George was semi-erect and having trouble starting a stream, maybe a little bladder-shy before the assembled audience, who beheld our little drama with bated breath. Daddy and Mistress stood on either side of Sir George, flanked on either side by two armless leatherette banquettes; the leftovers sat on one and the Dixons and Cigarman on the other.

Cigarman was pawing at Mrs. Dixon, while Mr. Dixon watched with interest, hands behind his back; his bright pink plastic chastity cage sticking straight up. The other three had their hands all over each other while they stared forward captivated by the spectacle of my punishment.

At this point, I anxiously waited for my former roommate's piss to fill my mouth and throat. It all seemed right and proper now. He was a man with big alpha cock; I was an abject sex-slave, cock-slut tranny sissy faggot. I enjoyed getting pissed on by big cocks. No problem.

I knew I would have to pay for it, but I could resist no longer. I lunged at it, my neck forced against the collar, my tongue stretched out, to encourage his piss through light titillation of the glans. I flicked my tongue against the underside of his bulbous head and instantly felt the fire of Daddy's whip. I knew it was coming, but I just didn't care. I wanted to taste his piss without the noise of my ill thoughts and show Daddy and Mistress I had learned my lesson. The anticipation of it and the support of the collar let me not to get too jostled.

I had soon accomplished my goal. George was an infamous cheapskate; the notion of free unlimited champagne no doubt drove him to gluttony. I was sure he had drunk as much as physically able. His piss was hot and foamy and was almost like drinking champagne. It came in intermittent bursts, and I swallowed down whatever entered my mouth, which was like 75%. The rest ran down my chin and soaked my collar.

When he was finally done, I felt relief, and, I think, a little tipsy from the champagne piss. Mistress came over to me and spat in my face, to lend a bit more degradation to the proceedings.

"You fuckin' little tranny pigwhore. I am going to teach your place so you will remember, you little shit. You are nothing, but how I choose to use you! You should be proud to serve as a urinal, for me and whoever I choose!" She smacked my face, setting her spit dripping down my nose to my upper lip.

"Yeth, sniff, Mistress!"

"Say it, whore! You're proud to be a urinal, for me!"

"Yes, Mistress! I'm proud to be a urinal, for you! Thank you, Mistress for reminding me of my place!"

"Aw, you're such a good little cockwhore for your Mistress. I can't stay mad at you... You want your old friend's cock in your mouth, don'tcha, sissy?! I know you wanna suck his cock? You wanna taste his cum again?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Aww, aww, tch, tch! Too bad... he's straight; he wouldn't fuck a thing like you! Right, darling?"

"No way! I could hardly stand to piss in her piece of shit he-she mouth!" He added his spit to my face for effect.

"But... you would like to taste his cum, though? Yes?"

"Snff, sniff! Yeth, Misthresss!

She peeled Mrs. Dixon off the couch, away from Cigarman, who had her top off and was viciously groping her gorgeous tits. Mistress looked at the angle of my neck and the winch and nodded to Daddy, who lowered it and unclipped the collar.

He went over to a cabinet and got an anal hook, which he drove into my ass with just a bit of spit for lube, then attached to the back of my collar with a rope. He pulled it taut forcing my head back. He placed a crate under the front of the sawhorse and led Mrs. Dixon up until she was straddling my upturned face with her ass toward me

"You'll owe Mr. Dixon for this, li'l Petey. It was supposed to be his reward tonight." Mistress said gleefully.

I saw the jewel-end of a metal buttplug in her asshole, as Mrs. Dixon semi-squatted in front me and she spread her round booty open. Mistress's fingers hovered over the plug and fake tugged at it.

"You can almost taste it, cumslut? You want it, dontcha? You want that alpha male cum from this slut's asshole, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress, please!"

"Well... you know how it is..." and she nodded at Daddy; the whip cracked and fiery pain came flooding in, making me tug the hook deeper in my ass, as I screamed in agony.

"Thank you, Mistress," I was finally able to croak as the pain subsided.

She didn't have the patience to drag things out, making me beg for more, so she just had Noah give five more lashes and began to tug more decisively on Mrs. Dixon's plug. Once the plug was pulled, Mrs. Dixon crouched further and opened cheeks wider I could see the gaped asshole just before it made contact with my lips. She pushed out, and massive wads of cum slobbered out of her and onto my awaiting tongue.

I assumed this couldn't all be George's, which Mistress confirmed, though she assured me that he was the last one to cum in there before she herself put in the plug.

Cum connoisseurship is a lot like whisky. There is a difference between a single-malt and blended. The sharp details of the single-malt are smoothed over for a more balanced, but less distinctive, taste. I detected bitterness, sweetness, some saltiness, and some sour notes. I noted it was still warm from her asshole, which was nice.

She finished emptying her bowels of cum into my mouth and Mistress made me lick her hole clean. Pushing my head into it herself. When I was done, I licked my own lips and reach as far as I could to get what had missed my mouth. Pushing the hook further up my ass by my reaching.

Mistress led Mrs. Dixon off my face and brought the cuckold with his bright pink cage. He stood on the crate and his cage near my mouth.

"Oh dear, you'll have to make it up to poor Mr. Dixon! That was his dinner you just ate."

She nodded at Noah and he gave me five quick lashes. Not bothering to make me beg for them. Mr. Dixon placed his whole cage in mouth. Noah stepped up behind him, with lubed dildo. Mr. Dixon automatically pulled his cheeks apart and Noah buried the dildo deep. I could feel the hum when the vibrations started.

Mr. Dixon moaned as Daddy began to fuck him, with dildo vibrating on high and reaching around a twisting his nipples. It didn't take very long before I was tasting his salty cum oozing from the pink cage, and he was tensing his legs and scrunching his buttcheeks.

It was like a parade of humiliation for me. Mr. and Mrs. Dixon went back to the bench where they held each other, tired and drained from their exertions. Then, the Cigarman, whose name was Troy, got up. He was a tall lean Texan, his cock I had already seen was above average but not huge, though quite meaty.

I hadn't noticed before but he had snakeskin cowboy boots and a big TEXAS belt buckle on. He lit the fattest cigar I have ever seen in my life (had to be an inch and half in diameter). He looked like a fire-breathing dragon I'd have to slay (or... be slain by, I guess). He sauntered over and Mistress went to sit with the Dixons.

"I ain't got no complaints 'gainst you, Sissy, but I'm happy to take advantage of a fine opportunity to do some damage. Ye'r offended cause I treated you like a urinal, when you were serving as a urinal. There ain't no logic in that, you cum swigging faggot!

"You want some more of my cum. Wanna suck my cock, shemale whore?!"

He was tall enough not to need the crate; he stood before me and kicked it off to the side. He undid his zipper, but kept his belt on. He pulled out that meaty cock and big balls. I instinctively opened my mouth wide. I assumed he would piss into me, but he just let the fat head of his cock rest on my extended tongue as he sucked on his super-fat cigar.

He reached for the crop Noah handed him and began to swat my sore buttocks. First, they were love taps, but he was soon swatting me pretty good. It was really difficult to keep from swallowing his cock while he assaulted my bottom.

"You want it, faggot!?" I nodded in reply. "Take it faggot!" He swatted.

His cock stiffened quickly in my mouth and was rather bigger in a state of excitation than I had anticipated, yet I was able to take it deep down my throat with some normal gagging. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed harshly forward ramming into me at the same time until I felt the imprint of this big metal belt buckle on my forehead. He just kept pounding into me and pulling on the rope attached to the hook in my ass, and cropping my ass occasionally.

As far as humiliation went tonight this seemed to be the least so. I was enjoying sucking his cock, and I could tell that for all his bravado, he would soon succumb to the sensations my mouth and throat afforded him. The feeling that I was about to turn his torture into pleasure gave me a different kind of pride—sub-pride. As tough as he was, as odious as he acted, and as much as he was hurting me with his buckle, I was about to make him cum.

And that let me forget all about my resentment, the quilt, the embarrassment. I wanted to make him cum and to cum for him because he was so obnoxious and cruel. I gave into his cock and let him fuck my throat like a pussy.

As he ravished my throat, sucked on his cigar, and flick the hot fat ashes onto my back. I could tell he was getting close, so I was moaning and humming on his cock, swallowing it down when he drove in and continuing sucking motions as he pulled back. The rest of the room fell totally silent except for our moaning and groaning. The cumulative effects of relief after finally getting the punishment I needed, the way he was using me and the acceptance of my position, I was getting ready to cum from sucking his cock and the hook in my ass.

I wanted to time my orgasm with his, knowing he would enjoy that bit of humiliation. He accelerated even more, and I knew it was time. I began to let myself build up to it. He was gasping pulling on my head, driving the hook even further into me. We were both right there.

At just the right moment, he suddenly pulled the cigar out of his mouth and crushed it against the base of my spine right above my tailbone. The searing pain drove me over the edge, and I began to convulse and squirt insignificant clear liquid from my clitty, as he poured jet after jet of his tasty semen into my mouth. I came probably harder than I had ever before; the pain was excruciating, my legs and arms spasmed against their restraints.

The pain was terribly intense and concentrated, but it passed over just as quickly. I licked on his softening cock and played with the cum until he had enough and backed away and zipped up. I was left in a state of total confusion and oddly satisfied. Luckily my legs and arms were tied because I could not have held myself up.

Daddy undid my collar and pulled the hook out of my ass. Then he conferred with Mistress and they looked over at the perverts on the other bench a few times.

Mistress came over to me; she put her face right into mine. "Li'l Petey, I hope you've learned your lesson. You've been such a good little tranny whore, we are going to leave you with our new friends, here, to entertain you. Enjoy yourself, sissy!"

"Yes, Mistress. Mistress...?"

"Yes, sissy whore?"

"Thank you for taking care of me. I am sorry to disappoint you, Ma'am!"