Peter, Paul and Mary

Story Info
Son steps up when dad can't.
4k words
4.48
18.3k
41
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished cleaning my teeth and went to join Paul in bed. I left the cover slightly off and rolled over, rubbing my hand on his sadly soft cock.

"Hmm?" Paul mumbled.

"I think I want to feel you inside my baby maker," I whispered, "make love to me." I rubbed his cock through his PJ bottoms and slipped my hand through the opening and held his cock, slowly wanking him.

"Not tonight Mary, I am knackered," Paul said and rolled onto his side.

I could remember the days when we shagged two or three times a day. When I used to wear panty liners just to soak up his spunk. His desires had waned, mine were the same. I wanted him inside me. I wanted to feel him stretch my fanny, I wanted to feel his balls on my thigh, I wanted his pubic mound to crush my clitoris.

I lay back and parted my legs. There was no choice, it had to be self-service. I didn't care if it disturbed Pauls sleep, I wanted to come. I eased my labia apart and ran my finger gently along my valley, circling my vagina and then slowly back up to brush against my clitoris, ooh that was nice. A little jolt and the warmth started. I licked my lips with my tongue and moved back down to my entrance, circling and then dipping my finger gently inside, my nail grazing the little scar tissue of my G spot.

I was pretty sure I was murmuring and mumbling and definitely groaning in pleasure, I didn't care, Paul had his chance and had rebuffed me. I moved my finger around, stretching my fanny, feeling the moistness increase as my arousal grew. I rotated my hand back, finger leaving me, my fanny feeling empty and needy, and I found my clitoris once more. A light dab. Then a heavier more pressing one, and then a light one again.

Oh God, I was so close, closer than I had thought. My crotch was feeling like a cauldron of fire, flames full of electric made their way to my nipples and to my toes, I rubbed my little button again, and again, harder, then softly.

"Fuck!" My orgasm erupted and I arched my back, my whole body spasming as waves of pain and pleasure coursed through me. God that was a big one. I relaxed back into the bed.

"Really?" Paul said as he plumped his pillow.

"You had first refusal darling," I said as I pulled the covers over me, sure I would sleep well. As I was just going into the land of slumber, I realised our bedroom door was partially open, I guess Paul hadn't pulled it to when he came in after me. Oh well.

Paul wasn't in bed when I awoke in the morning. I threw the cover back and headed to the ensuite. I took my negligee off and dropped it in the hamper, turned the shower on, and as the water warmed I sat on the loo.

As I washed, my fingers rubbed into my sex, of course, and memories of last nights orgasm danced in my head. Oh why wouldn't Paul? Why wasn't he interested? Was he having an affair? All kinds of thoughts played in my mind as I cleansed. As I got out of the shower something caught the corner of my eye, I looked around but couldn't see anything, I looked out of the ensuite but nothing there. Odd. Oh well.

I put my pale blue chemise on, silky and a bit too sheer to be worn on its own with a teenage son in the house, and added my silk robe over the top. Knees down, visible, knees up, covered, and went down to do breakfast.

Paul was drinking tea and had some toast and marmalade in front of him. "Did you do me anything?" I asked.

"Tea is in the pot, toast on the side if you want it." His eyes were on his tablet, presumably looking at today's news. The news was always the same these days, a war here, a terrorist attack there. I just didn't bother with it.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I said and popped a kiss onto his forehead. He gripped my arm and gave it a squeeze and then went back to his tablet. I sat at the Island and poured a tea and buttered a piece of toast. As I munched on my toast, I wondered again about Paul. He really didn't seem interested these days. I was still in good shape, no excess weight, boobs slightly saggy, no wrinkles or grey hairs that I knew of. We didn't fall out or have arguments. He held my hand when we went out, he just simply showed no interest in me sexually.

"Are we alright baby?" I asked

"What do you mean?"

"Last night, you rejected me again."

"I love you baby, I just don't have those needs anymore."

"Well I do."

"You do what mum?" Peter asked as he came into the kitchen, hair all over the place, dark stubble on his face, his pyjama bottoms barely held in place. God he looked a mess in the mornings.

"Oh nothing darling. What do you want for breakfast? Dad made some tea, and there is a piece of toast if you want it."

"Oh, er, can I have some bacon and egg mum?"

"Of course you can sweetie." I put the last of my toast in my mouth and washed it down with some tea. I got up and opened the fridge taking out the bacon.

"This is the last of the bacon Paul, we will need to go to the farm shop."

"Okay, we can go after breakfast if you want, then I need to go into the office later."

"Okay yes," I answered. The frying pan was hot and I put the last two rashers of middle bacon into the pan, there was a nice sounding sizzle and the aroma of cooking bacon started to fill the kitchen. I took two eggs from the egg stand and started shaking them to get the yolks properly in the middle.

I turned the bacon and cracked the eggs into the pan. "Is that one piece of toast enough darling?" I asked Peter.

"Yes mum."

I put the toast on a plate and then returned to the frying pan. I spooned hot fat over the eggs to properly set them and then served them on to the toast with the bacon.

Peter broke the yolks and let it run over his bacon. His preference was a bit of toast, a cut of bacon and a smear of yolk. We all ate the same things in different ways I suppose.

"I could go to the farm shop with you mum if dad doesn't want to." Peter said. I wished he wouldn't speak with his mouth full.

"Okay son, yes that would help me," Paul said as he turned his tablet off and stood. "I will just go and shower, then I will be out from under your feet."

'It's not my feet I want you to be under sweetheart' I thought as I watched him leave the kitchen and head off upstairs. 'He still has a nice bum' I mused. Goodness I was still feeling horny.

I went up and changed, shouting to Peter through his bedroom door that he needed get ready as I wanted to go sooner rather than later. Bra and then a sweater, panties and leggings, yes, decent and warm enough for a spring day.

"Come on Peter," I called as I went downstairs and checked I had my purse and keys in my bag. Peter appeared and sauntered down the stairs as if there were no urgency anywhere in the world.

"Bye Paul," I called, we are off now."

"Bye love, see you later, I shall be home around five."

"Come on Peter, let's get off." I opened the front door and ushered him through, blipping the car unlocked as I followed. It was a short journey around the ring road and through a couple of villages and then we were there.

It was a strange place, not just a shop that sold their own produce, but a fully commercial set up. They had their own abattoir and meat processing centre. They also washed and graded their own fruit and vegetables. It was quite a large concern. Luckily the retail side was quite empty, and we parked close to the door.

"Let me know if you fancy anything in particular Peter," I said as we walked inside. Rows of chillers full of produce, and then a large glassed counter with all variations of meat stacked up.

I ordered some Cumberland sausage rings, Middle bacon, sirloin steaks, pork ribs and a big chicken that I thought would do us a good Sunday lunch.

"I'll have some Jerky mum please," Peter said. I don't know how he can eat it, I tried it and it does nothing for me, just chewy and leathery.

As I loaded the meats into the boot of the car, bending forward to get into the back corner, Peter stood behind me, not helping of course, just watching. "You could have got in the car Peter," I said, "rather than just stand there gawking." He didn't say anything, nor did he move. Boys.

He was quiet in the car on the way home, no moans, so typical of a teenage boy, or quips, nothing, he just sat there, slightly sideways. Every time I glanced across at him he was looking at me. I did feel a little uncomfortable as I drove, I had slid on the seat and my leggings were pulled up into my crotch, I couldn't really grab them and pull them out, not in traffic, and not with Peter sat there. I just mentally chided myself and suffered in silence.

When we got home, Peter again just stood behind me as I emptied the shopping from the boot. "Get the keys and open the front door Peter, come on, make yourself useful" I said, "The keys are in my bag."

He walked up and rummaged through my handbag and found the keys, bumping into me as he did so. Oh dear, was he thinking about a girl I wondered. I was pretty sure I knew what that was that rubbed against my thigh. Boys.

I was sure that my leggings had chaffed my thigh, as soon as the shopping was away, I would have to go upstairs and rub myself with some cream, it felt hot and burny at the tops of my legs.

Leaving Peter drinking a glass of water I went upstairs and in my room I tried to look behind me in the mirror. As I bent forward the leggings were well and truly 'in', leaving no doubt as to what lay beneath, a fine camel toe. I wasn't sure whether to laugh or be mortified. No wonder Peter was stood behind, and that probably explains his bulge. Boys.

I grabbed my E45 and sat on the bed. I pulled my leggings down and off and examined my thigh. Yes, rather red. I squirted some lotion onto my palms and rubbed it into the sore red parts. My panties were also irritating my skin, so I pulled them down and off. As I rubbed the lotion, I managed to brush against my sex a couple of times and I found myself holding my breath. I took the E45 and held it above my crease and squirted. That took my breath away. I was hot and aroused still, and the cold lotion made me gasp. I started to rub the lotion along my crease and then around my clitoris, my arousal growing as I gently massaged my labia. I lay back and closed my eyes, imagining Paul were there, his fingers doing the work.

I knew I was grunting, I cared not, my fingers dipped into to me, I was very wet inside, and then back up to my clitoris which felt swollen and stood proud of my lips. As my climax arrived and my orgasm rippled through my body I saw a movement at my door, just briefly, reflected in my wardrobe mirror doors. I couldn't stop, not at that moment as I lay gasping, panting and coming down from my high.

I lay back, breathing heavily, recovering. I had thought I had seen movements before, in the corner of my eye, was Peter spying on me? But I am his mum for goodness sake. I stood and went into the ensuite and ran a bowl of warm water. I took a soft cloth and bathed my thighs and sex, dabbing them dry with a towel. Oh that felt so much better.

I went back to the bedroom and opened my wardrobe, I would need a skirt, or a dress, but I didn't really want to take my sweater off, so I just selected a skirt and slipped into it. I would go without knickers for a few hours, give the tops of my legs chance to recover.

"If you want help mum, and dad, you know can't, then just ask. I will be more than happy to step in."

"Thanks Peter. Were you upstairs just now?"

"Yes mum."

"Why?"

"I just wanted something from my room."

"Oh, only I thought I saw you in my room."

"I don't think so mum, I did walk past your room, obviously to get to mine, perhaps that is what you saw."

"Okay Peter, perhaps I was wrong," well at least he didn't outright lie. I was certain he had stepped into my room whilst I was masturbating.

"Everyone does it mum," he said a grin on his face.

"What!" I exclaimed.

"Get things wrong mum, what else?" Oh what a cheeky boy. I knew what he meant but he covered it up.

"Do you want a cup of tea?"

"Please mum, in fact, I'll make it, you go and sit on the sofa, I'll bring it through."

I left him to it and went through to the lounge and sat on the sofa. As I sat there, I had a think about the recent events. I was pretty sure he had watched me masturbate. I was pretty sure he had gawked at my camel toe from behind. I was now almost certain it was Peter watching me when I masturbated before.

I wasn't sure what I thought or how I felt. Peter was obviously viewing me as a sexual object, that came as a surprise. I had never thought of Peter sexually, but he did have a pronounced bulge that he managed to press against me. I also had a husband that seemed to have no desire to have sex with me. No, no desire to fuck me, I corrected myself.

Peter came in and put my tea beside me and then went and sat opposite. I am not entirely sure what went through my mind, I do not know what I was thinking I turned to pick up my tea, and as I turned back I realised my knees were parted. I looked across at Peter, his eyes were most certainly not on my face.

"What did you really mean Peter, earlier, when you made that quip about us all doing it."

A totally straight face, not a hint of embarrassment. "Wanking mum."

"And do you think it normal to watch someone else masturbate?"

"If the opportunity is there mum, yes."

"And what did you mean when you offered to help with things that dad didn't, or couldn't do?"

"Fucking." Jesus he had no shame this lad.

"And why would you think I might need that kind of help?"

"Because I know he rejected you last night and that you wanked yourself. Dad is stupid, no way I would have rejected you if you had been lying next to me. In fact, it wouldn't have been you making the first move mum."

He had watched me last night then. I wondered what had bought about this bravado.

"And why do you think you can talk to me like this, talk about things that are taboo within a family?"

Peter stood up and pulled his chinos and pants down, pointing a very erect penis at me. "I can help you mum. I can give you what dad won't."

His penis was about the same as his dads in every respect but one, it was hard. It was looking very hard and very ready for action.

"That would be wrong."

"You need it mum, and I don't want you to go and have an affair and then divorce dad. So, let me help."

"My god Peter that is the most bizarre excuse I have ever heard to get into my panties."

He walked over to me and lifted the hem of my skirt. "But you're not wearing panties mum."

"That is because I had chaffing from my leggings. Not because I was trying to show my everything."

Peter then did something very unexpected. He dropped to his knees and ran his tongue along my crease. I thought my body would explode. My breath caught in my throat, my buttocks lifted from the sofa and I knew that at that point I was lost. "Oh fuck," I managed as I felt his intrusion into my vagina. Two fingers it felt, they moved apart inside me, opening me, widening me as his tongue danced around my clitoris.

He sucked my clitoris and whilst it was held in his mouth, with his fingers dancing inside my vagina, he clamped my clitoris with his teeth and flicked his tongue across, just lightly. I couldn't have stopped him if I wanted to, and I didn't want to. I knew I should not let him; I knew it was taboo, I didn't care.

I realised he had stopped licking me, I felt lost, I had been close. "Get up mum," he said.

I got to me feet, Peter took my arms and turned my round, "Lean forward mother and bend over the sofa."

I bent forward and took my weight on my arms on the sofa cushions. I felt my skirt being pulled up and laid over my back. I knew that he could see everything I had. I felt his fingers slide down my bottom and over my vagina, and he parted my labia and rubbed along my valley. I felt him stand close to me and then he pushed in.

I felt the end of his cock as he pushed past my opening and entered me, slowly, surely, he didn't stop until I was completely filled. I could feel his balls as they jiggled against my thigh, and then he withdrew. Not completely, but enough to leave me feeling empty, but my opening stretched. He pushed back in, the emptiness was gone, oh God, it had been so long since I had felt this.

He began to increase his tempo, his cock head pushing at my depth, then receding, I could feel it as it slid inside me, widening as it pushed in, voiding me as he pulled back. Faster and harder he went, the slap sound as he pressed deep and hit my buttocks, forcing them apart, and the squish noise as his cock fucked me. I had missed this feeling, oh Paul, why can't you do this to me.

I was gurgling, my breath seemed to hold and I could feel the heat in my crotch. A pulse started in my clitoris and electrical shocks flowed to my nipples and my toes. I felt my back tensing and then the explosion of pleasure came, an orgasm washed through my body like a hurricane through a tropical island. I was spent. Peter still fucked me, he wasn't done.

"This is it mum, this is what you need," Peter said as he went faster, harder and deeper, my body almost unresponsive as I recovered from my orgasm. "I'm going to fill you mum, fill your womb with my spunk."

The crudity of his language just made me hotter, and I felt the little pulses again, the tension returned and as he pressed in and held, I felt his spurts just before my body orgasmed and I lost all sense of what or where.

I felt him step back and his cock slipped out of me, my crotch feeling both used and abandoned. I didn't want to move. The warmth from my orgasms was still with me and I felt more relaxed than I had in years. I was sure I had a broad smile on my face.

I heard the click of a photo being taken. "The sight of my spunk dripping out of your cunt is the best thing I have ever seen mother."

I managed to fall forward and at the same time roll over so I could sit. I knew I would drip onto my skirt. I didn't care, it would wash. I haven't had a man's sperm drip from me in a very long time, and I had forgotten how it was both mildly uncomfortable, at the same time as being fantastic.

We all sat in the lounge that evening and watched some TV. Around nine thirty Peter said, "Oh dad, you're sleeping in the guest room from now on."

"What, why, what are you talking about Peter?" Paul asked.

"Well, you have neglected your duties where mum is concerned. I am stepping up, I shall sleep with mum, you can sleep in the guest room. Mum, go on up, I shall follow shortly."

"Peter don't be ridiculous," Paul said and looked across at me, "Mary, say something."

"The bedding is clean in the spare room, I changed it this afternoon."

"You what?" He looked at me with thunder on his face.

I took a deep breath, Peter had surprised me with his words, but he was right. "You have ignored my needs. You have rebuffed me. Even if parts of you no longer work there are plenty of other ways you could use to give me pleasure, to show me that you still love me and care for my wants. You don't bother. Peter heard what happened last night and this morning took matters into his own hands. Well, not exactly hands."

"But," Paul stuttered.

"No buts Paul. Peter will do what you obviously no longer wish to do. To all intents and purposes you are still head of the house, but Peter is now man of the house."

"You are fucking joking Mary," Paul said.

"Dad, you have two choices, physically love mum, or put up with someone else stepping into your shoes, well, pants. At least this way, with it being me, mum isn't having an affair with someone and then filing for divorce."

I felt there was nothing more to say. I stood and went upstairs. I slipped my clothes off and folded them onto my chair. Cleaned my teeth in the ensuite and then sponge washed myself to ensure I was clean. As I walked out of the ensuite Peter was just shutting the bedroom door behind him. I walked naked before him, not self-conscious, not embarrassed, but excited for what lay ahead. "Ensuite is free Peter," I said, I didn't think calling him 'son' was quite right.

12