Peter’s Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't understand why she was telling me this, worse still my body was reacting, my dick was still hard in her fingers as she tormented it.

She was still only using two fingers and was now squeezing the tip tight, then slamming down while pushing my little cock back into my body.

It made me look like even less of a man than I was, not to mention the feeling of her wet panties on my back continued to remind me of Jason's cock making her this wet basically just at the sight of it.

"After 15 minutes Jason finally said he was getting close, how long did you la..." her voice trailed off as she looked over at my phone and saw the read out: 1:13.

She timed it just right so that her hand shoved my dick down and I let out another pathetic moan. "I kept working that big shaft of his back and forth, but I just couldn't get him to cum! Unlike my little guy, isn't that right, you cum so quick!"

She pulled my dick again and then grabbed my mouth once more and kissed me, I could feel her tongue press into my mouth as we began to make out.

I didn't understand why this turned me on so much.

Sarah pulled away, spit dripping from her mouth and across my face as she whispered in my ear, "finally I felt his huge cock start to pulse in my hands, Jason let out a groan and grabbed my head pulling it onto his cock."

She let him in her mouth? Or perhaps he was just man enough to take it. Then I thought of the kisses we had shared. And the taste.

"I could barely get my mouth around it and god it felt good to have it between my lips."

She pressed her wet panties up against me again and pulled my dick with so much force I wanted to beg her to stop but I was too turned on.

"He used my face as he liked, shoving his giant cock so far down my throat I could barely breathe." She squeezed my little cock to replicate what she must have felt, I let out a yelp but she wasn't listening.

She just continued, "It must have been another 10 minutes of taking my mouth as he liked, I felt his cock thrust into the back of my throat but couldn't catch my breathe between each thrust because there was no room in my mouth around his huge dick."

She had a strong grip as she chocked my little prick with her fingers while she must have been imagining Jason's cock in her throat.

"Finally I felt his shaft start to pulse again."

Sarah shoved my dick back up into me again, as she leaned over to my mouth and locked lips in a wet kiss and I fully realized why her breathe tasted different.

As she yanked my little pathetic prick back out I came for a second time.

It was a sad little load, falling mostly on her hand.

Sarah looked down at it and laughed, "I knew you would get turned on by this. Britney told us how you watched the other night. She saw how you held your small dick in your hands."

My mind flashed back, my face bright red. They had seen me!?

"Such a good little boy getting it all out now and not in your boxers." As she kept tugging at my load dripping out.

"Jason said you were a beta cuck a while ago, always watching the alpha flirt with your girlfriend and knowing it wasn't your place to stop it."

"It wasn't until he and I worked out together in front of you, Jason's fingers were inside me half the time. It was such a turn on knowing how you didn't have it in you to stop such an alpha make from taking me."

"Then when Britney told us how you touched yourself when you saw him fucking me, it proved without a doubt how much of a little beta cuck you are."

She gave me one more long kiss, bringing her hand up from my dick and to my face.

Squishing my face in her hand, I could feel my own cum splash onto my cheek. "Isn't that right little guy"

I didn't know what to say, I had just cum twice to this.

I had never come close to that before.

I felt so pathetic, like it wasn't an orgasm somehow.

"Do you know now that you're a beta cuck? Does this turn you on?" She followed up.

"I-i-i..."

"Oh now you've got a little stutter huh little guy" Her hand flashed down to my little cock, it had softened after cumming again. She squeezed the tip, pulling, ripping it out as far as she could.

I let out a moan as a small amount of cum drizzled out.

*SMACK*

Her hand flew back up to my face and struck my right cheek.

I let out a whimper and nodded my head as my place began to form in my mind. "That's what I thought. You can't get enough of it."

She kissed the opposite cheek of the one she had struck and wiped the rest of my cum off on me.

Then she rolled over to her side of the bed. "Now go to sleep, my little boy."

I didn't know what to do, my mind was racing.

I had seen Jason fuck my girlfriend but before I could work up the nerve to confront them Sarah openly told me about blowing him.

Worse still the torment from it turned me on so much.

Was I to be her little whipping boy? I looked down at the little splotches of cum on my bed.

Then I noticed my little dick, I had never been embarrassed but woman had always seemed underwhelmed by it.

When I watched porn and noticed how much larger the men were I always chalked it up to the "industry size".

But it wasn't until I saw Jason fucking Sarah the other night that I realized how pathetic my dick really is.

Sarah was by far the hottest woman I had ever been with, she had always seemed like she enjoyed our sex but once Jason came into the picture I always felt like something was off.

I fell asleep while contemplating my fate in this.

It was a night of tossing/turning again as the wet spot from my cum kept getting in my way and I couldn't get the taste of Sarah's mouth out of my head.

.....

The next morning things became more clear..

When I woke up Sarah was straddling me. Her crop top sweatshirt was still on but she had taken off her g-string.

Her bare slit was over my crotch and as she saw me start to wake up she slowly brought it down and grinded ever so gently on the bulge in my boxers beginning to form.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Do you love me?"

That question hung in the air.

The answer, was obvious but the pain associated with it troubled me to my core.

My eyes started to well up. And I softly said, "Yes, I love you."

She contributed to slowly grind on my crotch but then slid up towards my stomach as she asked, "Do you want to be with me?"

My body was answering that question faster than my mind could. My little cock was rock hard under my boxers and I could feel her wetness on my stomach, my eyes lingered on her slit as it shined in the morning light from her arousal.

"Yes, I want to be with you." I brought my hands up to her ass as she grinded on my stomach.

But before I could touch her she grabbed my hands in hers and brought them up by my head.

Pinning them down she leaned in for one final question, "Do you want me to be happy?"

I was so turned on and I truly did love her. But what she had done, what she had said. It all hurt so much.

Then I thought to the good times with Sarah and how being with her was so easy.

I don't know if I ever came to a full decision, but between how I truly felt about her and how turned on I was the answer came tumbling out.

"Yes, I would do anything to make you happy."

"Good, now get me ready for a real cock." She climbed on top of my face and pressed her slit down onto my mouth.

My tongue instantly complied and I had a rush go through me as I tasted her sweet lower lips.

Sarah at times would hold me down with my nose and mouth in her slit. From the angle, and perhaps just her strength I couldn't do anything to stop it.

So I licked and moved my face as best I could while struggling to breathe.

Each time she eventually would let me catch my breathe but just for a moment before she reclaimed her place on my face.

I slid my boxers and as I brought my hand to my hard little prick she instantly pulled it away.

Then...

*SMACK*

She slapped my little dick and balls from on top of me.

Pain.

It seared through my body as she said, "No, you don't get to touch yourself unless I say so!"

I tried to adjust but Sarah pressed her lower lips down onto me and all I could do was comply and lick her slit.

The pain burned but having to focus on breathing helped it subside.

I was somewhere between a euphoric high and an emotional breakdown as she continued to ride my face.

Finally her grinding on my face slowed and when she pulled off of me I could feel her juices all over my face.

Sarah leaned down and gave me a kiss and said, "Is this what you want? Outside of this apartment we will continue to date normally. I will dress up and you will take me out to nice dinners and trips."

"But inside, you are mine and you do as I say. That pathetic cock will only cum if I say so, and you will have no control over who I fuck. You will be my little doll, to use as I wish."

My mind raced, my little cock ached as the blood pulsed in it from not being touched.

I thought of all the good times Sarah and I had. I truly loved this woman, but it was difficult and emotional hell to see her with someone else.

As I thought of that I looked down at my prick, fully hard I was nothing compared to Jason. I knew I would never be with a woman as hot as Sarah.

Perhaps this was the trade off for that, and I would still get to bring her out and show her off to my friends.

I told myself this was the reason, though my mind kept flashing to the image of Jason's huge cock thrusting deep into Sarah's wet pussy.

My emotions were all over the place as I nodded to Sarah in agreement, "I am yours."

"Good boy." Sarah's eyes lit up, "Now, go ask Jason to come in here." She said with a smile.

"Tell him you need a real man to show you how to treat a lady."

My mind was racing as I got out of bed, I went to put on my boxers but Sarah told me I had to go naked.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror as I walked towards the door, a shell of the man I had been.

My eyes had clearly been crying and my naked body looked weak. The little prick between my legs was still hard but the measly few inches it stuck out just embarrassed me more at the thought of what I was about to do.

I stood outside his door for a moment, my hand trembling as I raised it to knock. This was the moment, there was no going back from this.

I heard the noise of the knock more then I remember bringing my hand to his door. My body seeming to react faster than my mind could process.

As the door opened my eyes darted to the ground. I covered myself with my hands, and then slowly looked up at the man I was about to ask to fuck my girlfriend.

Jason had already been to the gym that morning from the look of it, still in the clothes he had worn. The tight fitting shirt showed off his muscular arms which were still glistening from his workout.

As I made eye contact with him, I realized how much I had to look up as he was several inches taller than me.

He didn't say anything, didn't comment on the fact that I was naked. Just stood there, looking down on me.

I tried to speak but my words failed me.

"J- Ja - J -Ja"

"Yes, Petey?"

It was such a simple response to my stammering. But said in such a way that let me know Jason knew he was better than me.

It clicked for me at that moment why he had called me Petey all this time. He was showing he was the real man, and I the little pathetic thing.

"J- Ja-J-J Jason, w-will will" the words got easier as I said them, "Will you please come show me how a real man fucks?"

I looked down as soon as the words were out of my mouth.

He patted me on the head and chuckled as he walked past me. "I knew you were a beta bitch from the moment we first met."

"That's probably why I lived with you so long. And now I can keep you in your place."

He walked into my room, taking his shirt off as he did, his chiseled body was everything I wasn't.

I didn't follow at first until I heard Sarah's voice call out, "Oh Petey, how will you learn if you do not watch?"

My body moved.

As I entered the bedroom Sarah looked at me, pointed to my desk chair and instructed, "sit."

She had taken off her sweatshirt, her C-cup breasts hung perfectly off her body as she sat up in the bed. Legs spread apart displaying her pink slit, still clearly wet from when she rode my face earlier.

Jason didn't skip a beat, his sweatpants were still on but the bulge was beginning to show as he walked towards the bed.

Sarah leaned over and brought down his sweatpants, slowly displaying more and more of his package.

As his massive cock came into full view I looked down at my pitifulness.

It wasn't even a real dick, I don't know why Sarah has even been with me to begin with.

Sarah's mouth was all over Jason's cock, it wasn't fully hard but she could still only fit about a half of his massive dick in her mouth as she worked back and forth.

Her hands began to rub his balls, as Jason got harder Sarah could barely get a third into her mouth.

Sarah then used her hands to massage the base of his shaft as she tried to get more of his cock down her throat.

Jason took her hair, gripping it tightly and then taking control of her.

He pushed and pulled her back and forth, using her mouth and throat for his own pleasure.

Her gagging continued for sometime, it seemed as if the farther Jason forced his cock down her through the longer he held it there - stretching Sarah to her limits.

Each thrust ended with a burst of spit down her face and onto my bed as she tried to catch her breathe before he took her again.

When he finally let Sarah off, her face was red and covered in drool and spit. Her hair was a mess, her tits were wet from the drool as well.

She was every bit the cum slut I had seen that night when Jason took her the first time.

The woman I love then turned towards me, still trying to catch her breath.

Her voice was scratchy but the power behind it made me feel so small, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING YOURSELF?"

I looked down, my hand was wrapped around my little pink prick, my head not even sticking out, instead sitting below the top of my fist.

It was like the little head was looking up at me sadly through a pool of my own cum.

I don't even remember when I started tugging on myself.

Was it when Sarah had been playing with his balls?

Was it when Jason's muscular arms had forced his cock to the back of her throat?

It had all aroused me so much, I had cum so quickly.

Sarah snapped her finger and pointed to the ground in front of my bed.

Without even thinking I did as instructed, crawling to the foot of the bed. Cum still dripping from my prick while my hand left a trail on the carpet with each step.

I leaned back on my knees when I got to the foot of the bed, too afraid to join them on my own mattress.

Sarah reached out and grabbed my face, pulling it to her own as we locked lips in a wet kiss.

The taste brought me back to last night as I became familiar with the mix of her spit and the precum juices of Jason's cock.

"If you keep disobeying then you'll have to be punished. Do you understand?"

I thought for a moment about what the consequences could be, if this was already the normal treatment.

My delay was met with a hard slap to the face. The feeling of her and Jason's juices seemed to make the pain sting more.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"yes" I said as I looked down in shame.

"From now on you'll refer to me as Mistress while we are in this apartment."

I nodded, "Yes, mistress."

Sarah caressed my face where she had slapped me, the comfort of her hand made me feel better. "Good." She said with a smile, "Now, ask Jason to fuck me."

I looked up at Jason, he was behind Sarah in my bed. Shirtless he looked to be a sculpted figure, the picturesque man.

"Jason"

He cut me off with disdain, "It's Sir, to you petey."

"Yes sir. Sir, will you please fuck my mistress?" The words sounded almost normal at this point as I fell deeper into who I had become.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed my angle below the two of them allowed me to see her slit as Sarah spread her legs to let Jason take her from behind.

She was still clearly wet but still Jason struggled to get his massive cock inside her.

My mind flashed to how Sarah had never let me inside her without a condom on, but I quickly realized how that was before and this, this is with a real cock. Sir deserves her slit without anything between them.

When his tip finally slid in Sarah let out a squeal of pleasure. She leaned forward, breasts heaving as Jason began to pump more of his massive cock inside of her.

Sarah reached out and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, my body rocked back and forth as Sir's thrusts moved Mistress.

It was so nice of her to kiss me again, I could feel my little prick growing hard.

With all my might I resisted tugging myself.

And then Sarah reached down and began holding onto my pathetic hardon. Just holding it led to Sir's thrusts moving her hand back and forth.

I was euphoric to finally be kissing her and feeling her touch me. The rhythmic thrusts of her body pulling my pleasure.

Just when I was about to erupt Sarah pulled back. With a wink she said, "no no, you had your fun."

My body ached, my little prick was pulsing from the pleasure but being cut off there was agonizing.

As Mistress pulled back away from me, I saw that Jason was still only able to fit half of his cock inside of her.

Sarah's wetness was dripping onto my bed each time he pulled back.

My little prick was at the edge, seeing her being pumped with Sir's massive cock and the pleasure she showed on her face.

Her orgasm came while Jason was still only able to fit half of his member inside her.

The quiver of her orgasm brought her head down onto the bed as her arms seemed to give out.

She grabbed my hair and slammed my face down in front of her.

As her body shook with pleasure she looked at me, "This is what you could never give me with that pathetic dick of yours!"

I was on the edge but my ego was on the floor, she was right though.

Sir had a real cock, mine was nothing compared to him.

Mine was nothing.

My mind was brought back to attention as she spat in my face, "Do you see? Do you understand?"

Even her hand holding my head down on the bed was shaking as her whole body convulsed to the orgasm.

"Yes, Mistress. I am nothing compared to Sir, he is a real man who can pleasure you. I am nothing"

With her other hand she reached down to her dripping wet slit as Jason continued to pump into her.

When her hand returned it was covered with a mix of their juices.

I knew what was next as the slap came down on my exposed cheek, the juices running down my face.

I had never made her that wet back before.

Her body began to shake again as another orgasm erupted from her pulsing slit.

The hand pressing against the side of my face remained but she brought the one from my hair down as she yelled in pleasure.

As she rubbed herself I could see her juices cascading onto my sheets. Her hand returned to my hair covered in her pleasure juices and shoved my face deeper into the bed.

My nose was in a small puddle of Mistress's juice from her latest orgasm and as she pressed my face down into it.

I couldn't hold back any longer.

I tried, I wanted to obey Mistress.

It took only a touch of my hand onto my little prick before I was spewing my pathetic load onto my carpet.

The small splotches coming in three quick rounds.

I prayed that Mistress did not see me pleasure myself again.

She had been so nice to touch me, but I had failed her.