Peter the Queer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so, Sir?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked." Principal Kelly stood, unbuckled his own belt, unzipped, and pulled his pants and boxers down a bit, revealing his own chubby, thick cock. "If you suck on this, you won't get punished with the paddle anymore, son."

Peter stared at the big, hairy, thick cock.

"Your choice, Peter."

He knew he shouldn't do it. But it was out of his control. In his mind, he didn't want to, it was never something he had never dreamed about or fantasized about, and he knew that, in quiet moments later on in his life, it would be something he looked back upon with shame and regret. And yet... it was as if Principal Kelly's cock was a magnet, drawing him in. More so, it was as if the whole situation was magnetized. He couldn't walk out of that room because there was something urging him to move forward... something deep, dark down inside of him. Something that knew exactly what he was and how he wanted to be treated. Something that had a power over him. He knew his role. Principal Kelly had his role and Peter had his. Principal Kelly was a real man, with real power, and that power was intoxicating... after being spanked by him, he felt somewhat subservient to him... as though he had somehow belonged to him.

Peter's legs were shaking with excitement. His whole body was. He gingerly stepped forward and knelt on the floor before his Principal. Peter had always called him names when he was around other students. "Old Lard Ass Kelly," made fun of his weight, his stupid mustache... And now... he was breathing heavily and his mouth was just inches away from the man's plump, hard cock. He could smell it. It was the first cock he ever smelled.

No. His head stopped moving forward and his mouth shut tightly. No! This is not who he is. He made a big decision all of those years ago to NOT be the meek one. NOT to be the powerless one! He was a man! He was his own man, he belonged to no one. He should stand up and beat the shit out of Principal Kelly for what he had done to him!

Peter's head began to jerk backward, away from the cock, and his legs stiffened to stand when Principal Kelly's beefy hand shot out and around, planted itself firmly on the back of Peter's head, and pushed it forward.

Peter got a mouthful of cock. His head still tried to move back, but Principal Kelly wouldn't let him. It was a transition moment, frozen in time. A moment when Peter was trying to get away. A moment where Peter still felt like he could go back to the way things were before he stepped inside the office. A moment where resistance and retreat were still viable options. A moment perhaps only 4 seconds long before Peter was bobbing his head back and fourth on his Principal's cock, while his Principal's beefy hand, still firm on the back of his head, proudly guided him through his first cock gobbling.

And after several minutes of this rebirth of Peter the Queer, this cock pumping into mouth, Principal Kelly... after incrementally increasing the speed and deepness of the pumping, let out a heavy grunt... and his stiffened cock, deep inside Peter's cheeks, pressing up against the back of Peter's throat, shot forward a large spurge of thick hot semen. Peter gagged and tried to pull back, but that big bear hand was still pressed tight on the back of his head, pushing it forward.

"Swallow it... swallow it."

Peter listened to his schoolmaster's commands. He swallowed it. Finally, the hand came off the back of his head. Both of them were breathing heavy. A quick moment passed and Principal Kelly readjusted himself... zipped up, and re-buckled his belt.

"Pull your pants up, Peter."

Peter did, pulling his undies and jeans up right over his hard-as-wood cock.

Principal Kelly handed Peter the oak paddle.

"Give this to Ms. May in her office, please." Peter took the paddle. "Now get back to class."

As Peter left the room with his chin pressed firmly to his chest, Principal Kelly had one last instruction. "Close that door behind you."

12