Peter's Birthday Present is my Wife

Story Info
Husband gives his wife Erin to his buddy as a birthday gift.
4.3k words
4.37
15.8k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true story involving my wife having sex with one of my good buddies. It involves hotwifing. if this isn't your thing, please skip it. if it is your thing, we hope you enjoy reading about another of our exploits.

Our good friend Peter had his birthday party recently. Unfortunately, we were unable to attend this year due to scheduling issues. I had wished him a happy birthday and asked if I could take him out to celebrate another day, and Peter was happy to do so.

A few days passed before Peter and I agreed on a day the next week to go grab a bite and a few drinks. Knowing that drinking and driving is a big no-no, I didn't think it was going to be much fun for Peter to drink on his own. That's when I decided to involve Erin.

Now for a bit of background. Peter was the first man I shared my wife Erin with. He'd been a friend for over a decade at that point and Erin had admitted to having had a crush on him. One thing led to another and some good times were had. Peter is now in his 40's, still very fit and strong, only about 5'9" tall with very good looks and a devilish grin that gets him almost anything he wants. He tends to be a bit on the naughty side of things. Erin is now nearly 50, a ginger in every aspect except that her long thick hair is now a mix of white and red. She's fit, 5'8" tall and 135 lbs with a pair of C-cups that are still firm and full and has an ass that is round and tight. She also still has the textbook sexual appetite of a ginger.

A few months ago, Peter and I got pretty drunk and asked to see some video clips I'd taken of him having sex with Erin, and by the time Erin got home that night, Peter was very horny. It seemed that he had a plan in mind that he neglected to fill me in on, although I was very happy with the outcome. He started pouring drinks for Erin and soon the two of us were tag teaming her. Nothing has happened since then, not that I didn't want it. Peter and I hadn't discussed that night since then either. With his birthday now here, my dirty mind started to plot ways to get the two of them together, and offering her as a birthday present seemed perfect. The only problem was that after last time, Erin expressed that she was starting to think that maybe we shouldn't be playing outside our marriage anymore.

So, here's where my deviant side kicked in. I told Erin that we were going to take Peter out for dinner, but I told Peter that it was just him and I and that he should meet me at our house so we could carpool. I didn't fill Peter in on Erin coming because his wife would have wanted to come along also and that would make it impossible to do what I wanted. My intention was to get the two of them drunk enough that inhibitions would drop enough that Peter would try something and that Erin wouldn't deny him

The evening came and thankfully, Erin wore a tight shirt and a cute skirt, finally ready just as Peter arrived at the house. When Peter came in, Erin gave him a huge hug and a kiss and wished him "Happy Birthday". Peter squeezed her tightly and asked me when we were leaving. I said that we were ready now. I saw the slight confusion as he digested the fact that Erin was coming with us, then the smile on his face, that devilish grin he gets. I think he knew I was up to something, or was hoping that something would happen again. Either way, I was sure he was playing along.

We went to a decent restaurant, the type with young, cute waitresses all dressed in tight outfits. I ordered us all a shot to go with dinner, then ordered them each another after, then suggested we go do some dancing. Erin was excited. She loves dancing but we rarely go, so having an opportunity to go dancing with two men she loved dancing with was something she wasn't going to turn down.

Into the truck we went again, with Erin sitting in the back. We arrived at the club and it was busy. As soon as we got in, I ordered us all 2 shots, but I handed mine to them also. If you're keeping score, that was now 5 shots into each of them and I could see Erin's cheeks getting red in response to the alcohol.

We all danced together in a small circle, having fun. I knew they were both getting buzzed, but I also knew I needed to get them a bit drunker to drop inhibitions enough for my plan to possibly work. I made a gesture to them that I was going to get us a drink, then left them on the dance floor. I ordered 2 more shots for each of them and worked my way through the crowd, stopping short when I found them. Erin had her back to Peter and he was holding her hips tightly, the two of them gyrating together in perfect synch. Things were working out so far.

Peter saw me first so I handed them their drinks which they both downed quickly. I smiled, gave them a thumbs up, then retreated into the crowd to allow them to continue dancing closely without my presence inhibiting them. After about half an hour, them came off the dance floor and found me. They both looked hot and flustered. I had purchased them each 2 more drinks and they both slammed them down. It was all I could do not to grin, knowing how frisky they both get when drinking, and knowing that having Peter touching her on the floor and likely grinding against her ass would have them both worked up.

They went back onto the dance floor after a brief pause, dragging me along. Soon, Peter and I had Erin sandwiched between us and Peter was grinning at me over Erin's shoulder like the devil himself. I saw his hands moving over Erin's sides, hips, shoulders, even pulling her hair. I knew that if I got them in the right scenario, nothing would keep them apart. That's when I gave them the push even though I was sure it wasn't necessary at this point.

"You guys want to go somewhere else now?" I asked.

Peter would have used any excuse in the book to try to get Erin alone somewhere so he nodded eagerly. I started to walk, and Peter grabbed Erin's hand, dragging her in tow as we left the club.

I opened the rear door of the truck for Erin and she climbed in. I then motioned for Peter to get in the back with her, then whispered in his ear, "I think she has your birthday present back there". He paused momentarily as his inebriated brain tried to grasp what I was saying as well as why he would get in the back instead of the front. When he clued in, I saw the wave of recognition sweep across his face. Erin wasn't expecting Peter to get in the back, so she hadn't moved over, but he quickly climbed in beside her, pushing tightly against her as I closed the door and went around to the driver's side and climbed in.

As I got in, I heard Erin ask Peter why he was getting in the back instead of the front. She was completely clueless to my plan.

I'd barely started the truck to pull out of the parking lot when I heard Peter speak, "So I hear you have my birthday present."

I adjusted my mirror to watch them.

Erin replied to Peter, "Oh? News to me."

Peter giggled, "I'm pretty sure."

"Oh are you? And what do you think it might be?" she replied.

The sexual tension between the two of them was unbelievable.

Peter quickly answered, "You." He immediately planted a kiss on Erin's lips, which she reciprocated without hesitation.

After a minute or two of them kissing, with me watching in the mirror as I tried not to crash the truck, they paused for air.

Erin mischievously looked at Peter and asked, "So what is it you think you're getting out of me for your birthday?" She loves when men are dominant and forceful, so she likes being taken control of and obviously wanted Peter to tell her what he wanted or for him to take it.

Peter leaned back. I couldn't see what he was doing as he was behind the passenger seat, but I saw Erin looking down while he did what he was doing. I was fairly sure I knew what he was up to and that was confirmed when he resumed kissing Erin, then brought his hand to the back of her head and pushed it down into his lap. Within seconds I could hear Erin slurping and sucking on Peter's cock, followed by him moaning loudly.

Try as I might, all I could see was the back of Erin's head moving up and down. I was missing the show!

Things had progressed faster than I'd anticipated. Between the sexual tension, their comfort levels with one another, and the alcohol removing all inhibitions, they were moving full steam ahead. I racked my brain on where to pull over so I could watch, suddenly remembering a pullout off a highway about 5 minutes away. It would have to do, I just hoped the show wouldn't be over by the time I got us there!

Erin loves sucking cock, and was skillful at it. For all I knew, they both would be content with Erin giving Peter a blowjob and that wouldn't last long. She's the only woman who's ever made Peter cum orally, and she loved having that power over him.

I hit the gas, speeding far more than I should have, but willing to take that chance. I kept stealing glances in the mirror when I could. Peter's head was laid back, and his hands were both still on the back of Erin's head, setting the tempo as me moaned his gratitude. I soon saw the pullout I was hoping to arrive at and was grateful for Peter's staying power when I finally parked and turned in my seat to watch.

When I shut off the truck, the only reaction from the lovers was when Peter's head lifted and he looked at me, then mouthed, "thank you". I smiled in return. I was now sure he'd be content to blow into her mouth.

From my new vantage point, I had a great view of what Erin was doing. Peter's pants were still up, but his cock was out. Erin was running a hand up and down his shaft in synch with her mouth, leaving him shiny with her saliva. The look on his face was one of pure bliss, and knowing Erin's skills, I was impressed that he hadn't cum yet, but I was sure he wouldn't be much longer.

After a few more minutes, Peter lifted Erin's head, pulling her mouth to his and they began kissing passionately again. I noticed that her hand was still firmly grasping his cock, as she stroked him.

His hands started to wander when Peter suddenly grabbed Erin's top with both hands and tore it wide open, eliciting a yelp of surprise from her. Just as quickly, he removed the remnants of her shirt, then pulled her bra off, leaving her topless as he moved his mouth to her chest, biting one of her nipples and making her moan in response.

Peter sat back, hooked his thumbs into his waistband and quickly pulled his pants and underwear down, kicking off his shoes at the same time so that he could remove them all completely, then quickly pulled off his shirt. In a matter of seconds, he was completely nude. "Get up here" he ordered, pulling at Erin's waist as he shifted towards the middle, taking her place as she straddled him.

Erin's skirt hid what happened and based on the moaning and movements they were both making, I'd assumed she had lowered herself onto his cock and was fucking him. I reached back and lifted her skirt so I could watch, surprised to see her panties still in place. She was grinding on his hard shaft, sliding along his length with only her paper-thin panties between them. This didn't last long however. Almost as though they were reading my thoughts, Peter undid the zip on the side of her skirt, and Erin lifted herself, allowing Peter to pull it and her panties down as she stepped out of them.

Peter's cock was pointed straight up and was shining with her saliva, and all Erin had to do was lower herself, which she did without hesitation. I watched, smiling, as Peter's cock head parted her lips and inch after inch of Peter's cock slid into my wife until she was firmly pressed against his balls. The noises they both made as she slid down are nearly indescribable, and in the cab of my truck, were nearly deafening.

Erin paused, likely wanting to absorb the feeling of her occasional and favorite lover buried deep inside her, then slowly lifted herself part way before pushing down again. His cock was slick with Erin's juices, and she was so wet that his balls were starting to shine with them also. She moved her feet up onto the seat on either side of him as she rode him, his hands moving to her ass cheeks to help lift and drop her as he also thrust upward into her.

Their pace increased, until it was Peter fucking Erin rapidly from below. I could hear Erin's breathing getting faster, and her moans getting louder, and I knew she was close. Based on his grin, I'm sure Peter knew this too as he pushed another of her buttons by leaning forward and sucking on one of her erect nipples. Within seconds, she cried out, "Oh God! Oh fuck, oh fuck! Yes!"

Erin started shaking violently, collapsing onto Peter as her body spasmed uncontrollably. Peter stopped moving, allowing Erin to compose herself. As soon as Erin started to move again, Peter quickly flipped her onto her back on the seat next to him, then climbed between her legs, "my turn." He had his notorious grin on, which he flashed in my direction briefly before turning back to Erin, as though to point out that he was going to cum soon.

Peter laid on top of her. His hips moved a bit, then they both moaned again as his cock found her pussy again. Erin wrapped her arms around the back of Peter's neck, pulling him close as her legs lifted, finding the ceiling. She pressed her feet flat against the roof as he started to make love to my wife. His movements were slow at first, enjoying the sensations her pussy gave him as he thrust in and out.

Peter brought his mouth to Erin's. They kissed like new lovers, which wasn't a surprise to me. There'd always been a strong chemistry between them, obvious to most. To be honest, if she wasn't married to me, I think she'd be his. When the two of them had sex, it was like I wasn't even in the room, even if both he and I were having our way with her.

I watched Peter's ass flex as he thrust forward. Nearly every movement he made resulted in a passionate moan from her. He still moved slowly, but not quite as slowly as before, and each thrust was a hard push, as though he were trying to force his entire body into her.

I could hear the kissing, the muffled moans, the sounds of his balls slapping against her. I could smell their sex filling the cab of the truck and realized the windows were completely fogged up. My cock was rock hard. I was looking forward to my turn with Erin in our bed later that evening.

Peter removed his mouth, holding it just off hers as his pace started to increase. Erin's moans grew louder, as did the slapping sound of their bodies colliding. Erin knew what was coming and obviously wanted it. Her feet moved from the roof, her legs now wrapping around his waist.

Erin spoke breathlessly, "Yes baby. You going to cum for me?"

"Uh huh" he replied before asking, "You want it?"

She replied with an urgent whisper, "Yes. You know I do. Cum baby. Cum in my pussy. Give me that cum."

Peter increased his pace, staring into Erin's eyes. His moans got louder and faster. I knew he was close, as did she.

"Do it" she panted into his mouth, "please give it to me."

Peter moaned, and moaned again and again, faster and faster before arching his back, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" He slammed his cock into Erin, arching his back so that he could cum as deep as possible inside my wife's pussy. At the same time, Erin's hands went to his sides and her legs locked behind him, pulling him into her and ensuring he was as deep as possible.

As Peter's movements subsided, I noticed Erin's hips moving below him. For a few moments, her thrusts were small, as though trying to milk him dry, but then they got more pronounced, as did her moaning. His seed filling her had nearly caused her another orgasm and she was determined to have hers too. Within seconds she screamed out and shook again with her next climax, making both Peter and I smile happily.

When Erin was finally done, Peter brought his mouth down to hers again and they kissed romantically for a minute or so, then parted, staring into each other's eyes. Peter finally sat up, pulling his softening cock from inside her and making her gasp as it left her open and empty. Peter loves to look at his dirty work, and immediately reached forward and spread Erin's pussy, grinning as he watched some of his cum leaking from her.

Moments later, they dressed. Erin put on her panties in order to try to keep his cum from leaking everywhere. She only had her bra to put on up top, "Glad you didn't wreck that too or I'd be taking your shirt so I can get in the house.

Peter laughed, "Ya, sorry about the shirt."

Erin shook her head dismissively.

I started up the truck, heading home to drop Peter off so that he could get home to his wife. The two of them stayed in the back, Erin's head leaned against his shoulder the entire way home.

When we arrived, Peter asked if he could have a shower so that he didn't smell of sex. Of course, he was welcome to do so. We all went inside and Peter went into the bathroom and started the water.

Erin kissed me in the hallway, "Was that okay?"

I chuckled, "Better than okay."

"Thank you." She replied. Always appreciative of the times I let them fuck. "I need to use the bathroom to clean him out of me. You mind if I jump in there with him?"

I shook my head in response. "Not at all." I paused, a new idea flashing through my deviant mind, "In fact, I think you should go in there and make sure he's completely spent."

Erin looked at me slightly perplexed, still a little drunk, so I spelled it out for her. "Go make sure he doesn't want any more birthday present from you."

I saw the recognition flash across her face. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, then went into the bathroom. I called behind her, "Please leave it open."

Erin didn't attempt to close the door. She dropped her clothing as soon as she was inside. Peter saw her and pulled back the curtain, inviting her in. "Might as well clean up at the same time" he suggested, not knowing that she had a lot more than that in mind.

I entered the bathroom, sitting on the counter across to watch them.

"Or something else." she replied, wrapping her hand around his flaccid cock. Peter didn't resist, and brought his mouth to hers. They stood there kissing under the water for a few moments before Erin slid down to her knees, sucking Peter's limp cock into her mouth.

Erin's cheeks inverted as she sucked on him. Her hand went to his balls, massaging them in an attempt to bring him back to life. I saw her mouth moving as he tongue worked on him. Soon, she started to move back and forth as he got harder before she wrapped her other hand around his shaft.

Peter was using his hands to brace himself for balance, staring down to watch Erin work her magic, while Erin stared lovingly up at him in return.

I could tell that Erin had no intentions of giving Peter anything but a blowjob. If she wants more, she usually touches herself, but all her attention was directed at her lover, and Peter knew her well enough to know this also.

"Oh fuck Erin. You suck my cock so well." Erin responded with more enthusiasm, plunging her mouth forward, pausing only when he hit the back of her throat. Her back arched as she fought back her gag reflex, then I watched in awe as the rest of his cock slid into her throat until his balls rested against her chin and her nose pressed against his trimmed pubic hair. She waited, then pulled back with a loud gasp, stroking his cock with her hand until she was ready again.

She eagerly dove forward again, pulling him into her throat more easily this time. I saw Peter move his hands down, grabbing the sides of Erin's head. I knew his moves well enough to know what was coming next. Peter's hands tightened, wrapping through her hair as he started to fuck Erin's eager mouth. Suddenly, he pushed hard, forcing himself all the way in and held her there. Erin braced her hands against Peter's hips until she pushed back, but he held tightly until her feet started to kick. He let her pull back, gasping for air.

12