Pete's Adventures Through Time

Story Info
A crash course in Sex Ed transforms Peter.
6.2k words
4.16
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter Smith grew up during the 1970's in a working-class home environment. His father worked Monday through Friday for the school district maintenance department. His mother volunteered at the schools and taught piano lessons at home to the neighborhood kids. Peter was an only child who liked to know what to expect for each day.

Weekends were challenging without the school schedule, except for Saturday evenings. Every Saturday his parents would go to bed a little earlier than usual, for their "reading time," as his mother so emphatically assured him every week. Peter was given strict instruction to NEVER disturb them at this time. He deduced his father read some very interesting books that made him yell in excitement. As much as Peter secretly searched, he never found any material that would warrant such expression as his father voiced. His mother must have read books or magazines that were boring, because he never heard her exclaiming over them.

They always stayed in their bedroom a little longer than usual on Sunday mornings. Sometimes Peter would bring orange juice to his mother in the morning, for her headache. On those Sundays, his dad would make some pancakes and they would read the Sunday paper together at the kitchen table. His mother would come in late morning, saying she was feeling better now, and would clean up for them. When she didn't have a headache on Sundays, breakfast was always larger and often consisted of eggs, toast, bacon and fresh fruit, in addition to pancakes. Peter was happy to help her with some clean up on those mornings. He made sure to put all the items back in the refrigerator for her before he went out to find his friends to play with. His father, sitting in his Lazy Boy chair, would call out to him to be home before supper.

Peter had his high school buddies to thank for finally figuring out what his parents did every Saturday night. Once he uncovered the meaning of sex, there was no stopping him. He took the task quite seriously. He studied by first reading as much as he could find. The pickings were slim. One of his buddies gave him some torn up and smudged magazines with mostly naked girls on the covers. He added his own marks to the pages with all the masturbating he did in front of the magazines. Peter got really good at jacking himself off, but it was not until he turned eighteen that his sexual education truly began.

Peter had been going out to parties since he was seventeen. Every Friday and Saturday night he was either at a party or a school game and then an after party. He finally got lucky on a Saturday evening in his last month of high school. It was at a party across town, following the baseball season playoff win. His buddy's older sister, Mary, was in town. She told their parents she was going with her younger brother to keep an eye on him, but she had other ideas in mind.

Mary took immense pleasure in finding all the virgin boys over eighteen and fucking them until they begged for her to stop. Her trips back home from college were always a joy to her, especially finding her brother's friends who needed a little help from an experienced woman. They always came so fast but were eager to learn and would do about anything she told them.

Mary quickly found Peter after he'd arrived at the party. She squirmed under his arm and cuddled into him. Mary was petite, an advantage for slipping under arms and flattening herself against bodies. She had C cup breasts, a smaller waist, and large hips. Men and teenage boys were naturally attracted to her body shape and she knew how to use her looks and body. Her head came up to Peter's shoulder, her boobs pressed into his lower ribs, and her arms went around his waist. Peter was pushing six feet and not done growing. Mary stretched up on her tippy toes and kissed his neck.

"Hey there, you're Pete, right? I'm Mary. You're cute!"

The way she shortened his name made Peter feel like a grown up. It was at that moment he became Pete, the "r" forever dropped, flung aside as were his other childhood toys. She forced him to look at her and flashed her most charming smile. He grinned ear to ear at the attention of a hot older woman hanging onto him in the middle of a crazy, loud party.

"Yeah, I'm Pete!"

He had to talk really loud to be heard over the music blasting from the record player's amplifier and speakers.

"How do you know my name?"

"Your friend Rick is my brother! We've met last year before I went off to college, but you were a lot shorter then and not as hot looking! You want to dance with me, or just chat?"

Pete was not an idiot and took this as one of the clues he'd read about in an article on how-to pick-up woman. This was from a magazine he "borrowed" from a friend's house. Pete thought maybe his luck was about to change. He took her hands and led her to an open space. A slow dance was playing, and he wrapped his arms around her. Mary moved her body against his, gyrating her hips and chest. His hands fell down her back to her ass, and he let them explore her skintight jeans.

He bent his head down and kissed her. Mary pulled his head down and sucked his tongue into her mouth. She twirled hers around and ran her lips up and down his tongue, grabbing his ass at the same time. She snuck one hand in front of his jeans and cupped his groin, squeezing a little as his package grew. Pete took the chance, leaned to her ear, and said,

"Hey, you want to get off this dance floor with me?"

"Of course I do, silly! Let's go find an empty room!"

Mary grabbed his hand and went upstairs, opening doors until they found an empty bedroom. Pete shut and locked the door. He didn't know whose room this was, one of the kids it looked like. As he turned around, Mary was right there. She was taking off her sweater, and then unzipped and stepped out of her jeans. Pete just stood there. He couldn't believe this was finally happening for him. She didn't waste any time. Mary crawled on the bed and sat there in her underwear. She told Pete to take all his clothes off. He did so, watching her the whole time. When he finally slid his underwear off, Mary whistled.

"I thought you were packing a punch there! You have a very impressive cock and it's eager to play! Come here, and take these off me."

Mary held her arms over her head and shimmied her chest on the bed. Her tits swayed side to side and Pete stared at the suddenly perk nipples. He felt his cock grow longer, how, he didn't know but didn't care. Peter practically fell on the bed in his rush to assist her. He crawled and knelt in front of Mary, trying to decide the best way to release her dancing titties. In his haste he forgot his cock was sticking straight out and was now right in front of her face.

"Can't wait, can you?" Mary licked him once across his circumcised head. "I can suck you more later, but reach around and unhook me! I want you to suck my tits first!"

Pete was about to explode right there. Fortunately, Mary swiveled on the bed and presented her back to him. He studied the contraption and separated the two ends of material. They fell of her body as she shook her shoulders. Mary promptly pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. Her panties were still on and she sat over his cock, pressing it onto his stomach and along her slit. Mary lowered her chest over Pete's head and dangled a puckered nipple over his mouth. He grabbed it with his mouth and went to work. He didn't think, he just let his instincts and emotions take over. With his hands free, he ran them up and down her back and across her butt. His fingers slid between her thighs and explored her thin cotton panties and what was outlined underneath. They were so wet, and she was so fuckin' hot.

Mary kept moving on top of him. He tried the other tittie. It was just as tasty and he bit it gently. She moaned. He did it again and at the same time pushed a finger inside her slippery hole, surprised at how easily it went in. His finger went in all the way up to the base. She ground into his hand and moved her hips in circles. Pete kneaded her ass cheeks, sucked her tit and explored deep inside her secret hole. He was in heaven. If this was what had been happening every Saturday, he didn't understand why it was only once a week! He could do this for hours every day.

Mary suddenly pulled her tit out of his mouth and got up off of him, also removing his finger from her hole. Peter thought he'd done something wrong.

"Wait! What's wrong? Didn't you like that?"

"Oh, I liked that very much, but Pete, but I want your big, glorious cock inside me! Hold still while I put this on."

Mary had gotten off the bed and pulled some little square packages out of her purse. She ripped on open, then rolled a condom over Pete's rock-hard cock. Mary lay on her back, spread her legs wide, and smiled at him.

"C'mon, I'm waiting for you!"

Pete lowered his body over hers and guided his swathed appendage into her entrance. He almost came entering her. He kept going in until his balls were touching her ass. And then he moved. Pete pumped her, his cock sliding in and out of her wetness, faster and faster. It was over in two minutes. He sprayed the inside of the sheath as he pushed into her, shuddered, then collapsed on top of her. Mary squirmed underneath him, rubbing her clit against him. She gave him another minute before pushing him off and showing him how to remover the condom with the contents intact.

"Take this into the bathroom and wrap it in toilet paper. Throw it in the wastebasket and wash off. Then come right back, I've got to teach you how to take care of me."

Pete was floating on air. He'd just laid his first girl and she was hot as hell and was showing him what to do. She liked him and called him Pete, not Peter. He was being summoned back the bed to be taught something he wasn't sure of yet, but had no doubt he'd enjoy. This was turning out to be the best and the hottest night ever! He did as told as quickly as he could. When he came back, she was still on her back on the bed, her knees up and feet open to the side. She had one hand in her crotch and was rubbing her skin.

"Lie down with your head in my crotch. Yes, like that. Now play with my skin and fold, and use your tongue, your mouth and your hands. Do you see this little knob of skin right here? That is what's going to make me cum for you. Tease it and play with it, gently, like this, see? Okay, your turn. And Pete, I have high hopes for you! Make me cum, and you'll never lack for sex!"

Pete dove into her womanly secrets and focused on discovering the joy of sex. Mary helped him a little, guiding his mouth over her clit and telling him to suck and use his tongue. She was so turned on by his eagerness to learn and please that it was not long before she did come. She held his head still over her as her body convulsed and shuddered. Pete sat up, opened up a new condom, slid it over his pulsing cock, and immediately flipped her on her knees and shoved into her still contracting pussy.

This time, Pete lasted a couple of minutes longer before he filled the bag again. He wanted more. He kept her there and stuck his face in her cunt. The angle wasn't right. Pete got off the bed, pulled her to the edge, then knelt on the floor. He was tall enough that his face lined up with her pussy while she was still on all fours on the bed. As he held her hips, his eager mouth lapped up all the juice. He was able to stretch a hand around to grab her tit at the same time. This time, he used his tongue as he had used his cock. She seemed to like it a lot, so he kept going. When he got tired, he used his fingers to fuck her, staring into her hole as he worked his digits in, out and around.

Pete wanted her on his face, but first he needed to take the condom off. It had almost fallen off, so he carefully pulled it off and put in on top of the wrapper. He lay down then pulled her over him until she was kneeling over his mouth. This was better. He liked this. He used his hands to open her up, then pulled her down on top of his mouth. Pete kept her then even when she started screaming and shuddering above him. Mary had never had sex with a beginner who took over so quickly. He was a natural at this and had no hesitations.

"Om my god, Pete! Are you sure this is your first time?"

"Um, yeh. I have read a lot though and looked at a lot of pictures!"

"Okay, I believe you. But let me do a little something for you I'm sure you're going to like!"

Mary knelt over his cock, held it in her hands, and put her mouth over it. He was almost hard again before she started, but now, he quickly filled her mouth. She worked up and down the length of him, let her tongue explore his rim and used her hands to stroke. Pete was speechless. Putting his cock in her cunt was glorious, but this was amazing. When Mary sealed her lips around his shaft and pulled up to the tip, he exploded. He couldn't stop it. For a brief second, he worried about shooting into her mouth, but she kept sucking and sucking him in and he couldn't think. She used her hands to squeeze his balls, as if she was trying to drain him dry. Pete kept squirting cum into her open mouth and she kept swallowing it down. Finally, he was done, and he felt like he couldn't possibly get it up again tonight.

Mary sat up, licked her lips and purred.

"There, that's better! Now you're done! Shall we go join the party again, Pete??"

Pete never had sex again with Mary, but he was not at a loss for partners. By the following weekend, he had gone out with three classmates, two of them he fucked, and the third would only let him get to third base. Her loss, he thought that night as he whipped out his magazines and finished the deed by himself. He was going to suck her till she screamed, but she didn't want him to. The next date, he told himself. On my next date I will make her cum more than once while she's sitting on my face.

Pete had aspirations to become one of the most skilled lovers, wherever he went. And to accomplish that, he needed a plan. One girlfriend would not work for all he wanted to do. Pete deduced that every woman needed something a little different from the other, and the best way to excel was for him to fuck as many women as he could get his hands on and his dick in.

College was an excellent place for Pete, especially the large university he began the following fall. He met girls and convinced them to "do it" with him. He was a fast learner and quickly built himself a reputation for a good lay. His dates would go back to their girlfriends and talk about him. He soon found himself double booked for dates. It was not long before he became Mary. He began to search out the virgins on campus. They were hard to find, but he was determined. Pete had no idea how many young hearts he broke along with all the hymens he ripped. He started a little tradition of his own. If he later found the girl whose virginity he just broke, he bought her a small bouquet. He left it for her, and never pursued her again.

It was not until his last year in college that he met his girl, Rose. He first saw her at a rally on the front lawn. She was dancing and shouting with her friends, seemingly more into the movement than the purpose of the rally. He approached her and asked her out for a date for the following Saturday. He wanted to take her to a drive-in, but she insisted on a theater instead. There was a new release, "Sixteen Candles," and she wanted to watch it, not be making out while it was playing.

Their local drive-in was just a large parking lot for kissing, petting, and sometimes going all the way. Rose had heard of Pete's reputation, and she was not going to let him take her on the back seat of a car and then ignore her the next day. She thought he was cute and could be interesting. He certainly was sexy looking in his tight jeans, polo shirt, and sweater. Her goal was to keep him interested long enough to find out who the real person was behind the stories.

Rose had a surprise for Pete on Saturday. She told him to meet her in the theater, that she would save a seat for him. Rose did, but she also was holding a seat for her other date. She had double booked herself and was going out with two men tonight, and only one knew it. Rose had convinced her buddy Nick to join them. Nick and Rose went back a few years and they often dated together. Nick was curious about this Pete person. He had heard tales about him also, and wanted to meet him in person. He also was very curious to see Pete's reaction to the double date Rose set up.

When Pete found her in the theater, she was sitting next to another man, and they were chatting and whispering to each other. She saw him and waved him over, smiling and shaking her bracelets on her wrists. Pete was a little confused, wondering if he had the right day and quickly registering that Rose was not the average girl on campus. As he threaded his way to the open seat on her left, Rose and Nick stood up to greet him.

"Hi Pete! This is Nick. I'm glad you could join us tonight!"

Pete gave Rose a big hug and a long kiss. As he did so he looked at Nick. Rose was responding to his kiss with intensity and Pete was getting hard. He could play this game. His kiss was broken up by the people sitting in the row behind.

"Hey, get a room already! We want to see the trailers!"

Rose made sure to sit back down in the middle.

"Uh, so, Nick. You always go on Rose's dates with her? You her bodyguard, or big brother, or something?"

"Pete, nice to meet you too. Rose and I date a lot, tonight being one of them. You got a problem sharing, cause I don't!"

Before Pete could respond Nick took Rose's head in his hands and kissed her hard, ignoring the protestations coming from behind. Rose kissed him back, pulling his tongue into her mouth and nibbling it. Pete just watched. He tried to stop himself, but his dick was still getting excited watching them. He looked at Nick's lap and noticed the bulge in his jeans expanding too. As if she read his mind, Rose reached her left hand across Pete's lap and let it rest in the middle of his jeans. She gently played with his clothes and tweaked the hardness underneath. His dick leapt. Just then the theater lights dimmed all the way and movie started. Rose sat back in her seat, one hand in each lap, each man satisfied for the time being.

At the end of the movie Pete was curious to find out what she was going to do next. Rose had certainly shown she could keep them both happy with her bilateral hand jobs. Both men had used the cover of their jackets to let her go to town on them. Her left hand was very skilled but it sounded to Pete that her right hand was also. They all walked out together, Rose in the middle. She held both of their arms until they were all outside in the parking lot.

"I had such a great time with you both tonight, but I need to get home now. You can walk me to my car, parked over here, and then I'm leaving. Do you want to get together again?"

She knew Nick was all in but was eager to hear what Pete was going to say. It was going better than she thought so far. She really thought he was going to back out before the movie even started, but he seemed OK with it, and he certainly had been OK with her little handy work on him. Nick spoke up first.

"Sure, I'd love to! Pete, what night works for you?"

Nick thought Pete was hot too and wanted to play more with him and see how far this went. Nick was a Psych major. He used his knowledge of psychology on Pete, already confirming but giving him the final say for day. It worked.

"Hey, this was fun. How about Tuesday? If you like, my roomie has late night class and will be out until 11. You can come over to my place, you too, Nick. But I'm telling you now, I'm not into guys. Not my thing."

"Dude, no problem! I think Rose can handle us both if she's up to it. What do you say, Rose? Your call!"

12