Petgirl for Trade

Story Info
A petgirl needs a sitter while her owner is away.
4.7k words
4.02
41.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This letter was written with permission from The Boss, and by that, I don't mean my employer, I mean my Dom. He is a very busy man and asked me to draft a search for another sub owner. Next month, The Boss will be traveling for work and won't be able to tend to me in the manner which I have become accustomed... but I'll get to that shortly. He would like to find another dominant man to trade subs with during this two-week trip. He will take your sub with him and leave me in your care.

I am 23, single, white, petite. I have a professional career, but for a long time, I have felt like I was still missing something. I met The Boss about a year ago and he helped me to see that what I needed was to be completely controlled by another human being. I imagined myself as a willing object, owned and managed, with no will of my own. He is very charismatic and it didn't take long for me to want what he was selling. I soon accepted his generous offer and my training began.

I haven't always been the obedient sub I am now. At first, I just couldn't stop masturbating. I understood that I was only allowed to receive sexual pleasure when The Boss made the decision, but the thought of holding back drove me wild. The idea of giving someone this power was such a turn on that I found myself slipping my hand into my panties even at work or while driving! I would then confess my transgressions to The Boss, and together we worked to correct my errors.

One time he gave me a humiliating spanking. He asked me to bend over, grab my ankles and spread my legs. He whacked me with his belt multiple times while his brother and his best friend watched. His brother's sub was in the room too, though I'm not sure if she could see or not from her in-waiting position in the corner. I was naked of course, as always. I wasn't allowed to speak whenever he had guests, but I listened as the men affirmed his actions. His brother pointed out that a harsher punishment would bring forth quicker obedience. This only heightened my arousal and I soon touched myself again.

After again confessing what I had done, I confided in him that I was starting to doubt if I was cut out for the submissive life. The Boss responded with kindness and warmth. He told me he wholeheartedly believed in me. He said he saw a characteristic in me that assured him I exactly where I needed to be. He told me I was smart when I chose to turn towards a personal restructuring, and that he was genuinely happy for me. The Boss explained that if I would give him my complete trust, it was just a matter of finding the right strategy that clicked with me to eliminate my bad habits and reshape my cognition. I told him I was ashamed for crying when he whipped me with his belt, but The Boss replied that he was pleased that I cried. He explained that this helps to break down the barriers that block my adaptation. After our talk, I felt much better. I kept trying to obey, and I did well on many levels, but abstinence from self-gratification often felt unattainable.

The subject of my shortcomings came up again when The Boss's brother and best friend returned for another visit. His brother's sub was always brought along to kneel silently in the corner. His brother felt that the only way to stop me from touching my button was to remove it. The Boss rejected this idea pointing out that it was a necessary tool for positive reinforcement. His brother disagreed. He felt that subs should obey because they are eager to please their master, and not because they think they are entitled to any kind of reward. He explained that with a quality sub, absolutely nothing compares to the satisfaction of serving her master well. On this subject, the two of them went back and forth and I began to wonder if his brother's sub was intact.

Then, The Boss's friend joined in and began offering nonsurgical suggestions. As a lead designer at BSI, a local company that makes birthing simulation kits, bondage devises and sex toys, he had many ideas. Still in a trial stage, one product involved the use of an electric device that damaged the nerves enough that the spot would become numb. Full desensitization lasted a few days. After a week feeling should return completely. The Boss considered this but still wanted to be able to give or prevent pleasure on his schedule, plus there had been cases of permanent nerve damage and the product seemed unlikely to be approved for sale.

His friend then suggested a barrier his company made called a Clit Cap. The sub's hood is pulled back and a tiny metal dome is glued directly onto the magic spot. The Boss would need to dissolve the glue with acetone or wait a couple of days for it to fall off. The Boss was interested in this idea so his friend said he would have a box shipped to him.

However, while we waited for it, The Boss finally found a technique that took. The Boss asked me to lay on my back and open my legs. He carefully and thoroughly roughed the delicate skin of my clitoris with an emery board, then applied a cinnamon oil. The pain was incredible and the tears flowed from my eyes like rain. I begged for relief, but instead of his permission to tend to my predicament, he made me crawl into a dog crate and spend the night in it! I tried to rub the offending oil from my body, but my touch only refreshed the stinging sensation and I drew back from my precious pearl as from fire, which made a long-lasting impression. He moved the crate to a dark quiet part of the house so my complaints would not be an interruption to his evening.

I didn't sleep at all that night. The wicked burning and intense throbbing were all I could think of, and it never let up. When the morning came and The Boss carried his still sobbing sub in his arms from the crate to a cool bath, the transition of my obedience had finally shifted. There were a few other troubles along the way, hardships I had to endure to learn my place, but this incident became a defining moment between us, and I respected him that much more for it.

From this experience, we began using the dog crate more frequently. Soon I was presented with a one-piece dog costume that covered every inch of my body except my breasts and between my legs. The "paws" that encased my hands and feet made me completely helpless. The mask exposed only my eyes and had ventilation adequate for breathing, though I could not open my mouth to speak once the mask was in place. The last piece to this garment was a decorative collar to which he often added a leash for more controlled lessons. Because the fur of the costume was a fresh copper color, The Boss began calling it Penny.

After work each day I would return to The Boss, remove my clothing and present myself for his enjoyment and training. He continued to mold me into the best submissive I could be. Sometimes this was through long talks and sometimes through physical acts of pain or pleasure. Occasionally we would review a filmed training session of myself or another sub and The Boss would help me to understand where improvements could be made. When the night came and the lessons were done, he would help me into the Penny outfit. As he zipped up the back, secured the mask, and tightened the collar, I knew inside this alternate dog world was where I belonged and I began living this way not only every evening but every weekend as well.

Recently, to make my costume more complete, I have been "tail training". For this, a beginner's butt plug that looks like a tail is inserted and left in place for as long as I am in costume, generally overnight or whenever he is entertaining guests and is only removed when I need to "do my business" or change for work. So far, I have found the intrusion quite objectionable. The Boss insists it is necessary. He said I will get used to it, and encourages me to experiment with different styles and work towards thicker and deeper plugs.

***Edit: As my temporary Dom, you will need to continue the work of pushing me out of my comfort zone. My comfort zone is a place of "me" and I am learning a good sub should release all selfish limits and always put her Dom's wishes above everything else.

As part of my petgirl training, and after much trial and error, I am pleased to say I have learned to successfully "take the knot". The Boss showed me films of other subs taking it, and I was nervous. His charisma and gentle persistence made me willing to try, but my lack of passion for the idea as well as my resistance to his detailed instructions caused a great deal of discomfort the first several times. Now, the thought of the knot very much excites me and I no longer need to be dragged by the leash to the sexual appliance.

The Knotting Machine is another invention created by BSI, where The Boss's friend works. A phallic device protrudes from a column which is mounted to a platform. From a hands and knees position, I climb onto the platform and back into the phallus. The device is responsive to my touch and I only have moments to impale myself on it. I quickly position myself with my back deeply arched, pressing my breasts firmly into the platform and with my rear end raised high. As soon as I feel the tip inside my vagina, I make one great thrust to quickly bury the entire phallus inside my body. I have discovered that this act is more tolerable if I relax my vaginal muscles first. This is done through a brief clenching of my channel, then mental imagery of great expansion as I relax my core and engage my thigh muscles for the brief but powerful maneuver.

One reason this has proven difficult is the unusual shape. It is almost twice as long as a human penis, and while the tapered length is spongy enough that my body is capable of accepting it, the pressure against my cervix can be quite uncomfortable. In addition, there is a thicker area, or "knot", near the base. This is firm and unforgiving. It is also somewhat wider than a human penis. When I perform the thrust, it is extremely important that I take not only the entire length inside me but the entire knot as well. Once activated, the knot quickly expands to more than twice its thickness, locking it just inside my vagina. When not entirely submerged, this expansion could occur at the tight opening of my vagina which can be extremely painful and even cause me to tear, which I have been fortunate enough to avoid so far. If I miss my window and the knot expands outside my body, The Boss becomes very disappointed in me. There is no greater suffering than knowing he is not pleased.

The first time the knot was installed correctly and expanded so big, I was not truly prepared. I screamed inside my mask then cried like a baby, which pleased the Boss immensely. However, after the expansion, the device began vibrating and the knot pulsed and throbbed. The stimulation to my g-spot quickly brought me to a powerful and unending orgasm that was like no other. Between the pain and pleasure, my body and emotions experienced quite the roller coaster. In fact, since introducing me to the device, this is the only orgasm The Boss will permit me to have. All of this happens so quickly that from the time I first climb onto the platform to when I begin orgasm will take less than a minute.

In addition, once the knot expands, the device begins to pump simulated semen into me. My unyielding orgasms cause my cervix to dilate and a vacuum is created which draws most of the fluid into my womb. Eventually, the continued throbbing, vibration, and crowding creates irritation and the cervix closes due to inflammation, trapping the liquid inside.

There is certainly a lot going on over a brief period of time. It all happens so fast that it can be quite overwhelming sometimes. When I become too anxious I just look at The Boss's eyes and focus on his needs. This keeps me in check. However, sometimes he knots me to keep me out of his way so he can go do something else in peace. These times I tend to whimper for him, which is of course ignored.

But if The Boss stays, then once I feel the knot double, and my womb full and tight, I raise my upper body to make my back horizontal. The Boss will unfasten my mask and present himself to me for oral gratification. I lick and suck him until he is ready to push himself deep into my throat to cum. This is my favorite moment as I am taken deeply and filled from both ends simultaneously. When The Boss is satisfied, my mask is replaced and I will be left a prisoner to the knot until it reverts to its original position and slips out of my body. This takes about an hour. This can be a challenging time because not only is my body filled and stretched beyond its limit, but the relentless demand on my body to continually climax can be physically and mentally exhausting.

When the device slips from my body, some residual liquid will leak, but the bulk of it will remain in my womb, making my belly slightly bloated. Over the course of the day, as the condition of my cervix returns to normal, a bit of the liquid will continue to leak because the pressure in my womb is so great. However, most of the liquid will be absorbed into my body keeping me hydrated and providing me with essential vitamins and proteins.

Once I am liberated from the devise's custody, I am often invited to sleep with The Boss in his bed, or on the large dog bed in the corner of his room, unless he is busy training another sub. When knotting has been unsuccessful, not only do I miss the opportunity for any personal pleasure, but I will be made to spend the night crated and alone. Here, I am assigned with the task to "think about what I could have done to improve the experience".

This weekend, The Boss had company, as he often does. When I am in costume, humans don't generally talk to me, and this was no exception. The Boss leads me by the leash into the kitchen and then lifted me onto the breakfast bar. I was afraid I would be punished for this, but one look at his eyes assured me he was not angry. The Boss introduced this man to Penny, but he did not say anything to me.

The man removed my mask and examined my eyes, ears, nose, teeth, throat, as well as the glands under my jaw before replacing the mask tightly. Next, he gently removed my tail and inserted a thermometer. I decided the man must be my Vet. When my temperature was read, The Vet inserted a long finger into my ass and did a quick exam as I squeezed in a vain attempt to block him. The Vet asked The Boss how often he gives me liquid vitamin enemas. The Boss said he didn't. The Vet said he needs to start, one a week for at least half an hour in conjunction with the tail plug and a long walk. The Vet said that the first time, I may find it simply objectionable, but he warned that until properly trained, subsequent treatments would likely cause me to be very uncooperative. He said The Boss should be able to establish control by simply kneeling into the tender area between my shoulder blades. If he still needed additional help, The Boss was to call and receive a mild sedative to ease my resistance. The Vet explained that Petgirl owners who use sedatives have success introducing a much greater amount of the nutrient dense liquid.

The Vet wrote all his findings about Penny in a file and continued by examining my hanging breasts. Meanwhile, The Boss appeared with a new tail and began working it my ass. Without thinking, I tensed my muscles and pulled away from him, which of course angered The Boss and disrupted The Vet. All at once I felt the Boss's sharp slap on my ass and I regretted my resistance. The Vet stopped his exam to assist, swiftly dragging me over the edge of the counter where I suddenly felt I would fall off head first. I noticed The Vet cleverly held his foot on the length of leash and stepped so my head was pinned between his legs. Then he leaned over my back. All his weight pushed the air from my lungs as the corner of the counter dug into the tender area beneath my rib cage and I felt the blood rushing to my head. The Vet reached his arms under me and with a thigh in each hand he gave a slight lift, easily opening me at the hips. The Vet told The Boss to try again. He explained that in this position the reaction to tense would be disabled. He was right. With a bit of tenacious kneading, and with a sudden pop of relief, the wider tale became anchored in its new home as I whimpered in revolt. The Boss was impressed with The Vet's quick action. The Vet responded that he would go ahead and prescribe the sedatives since I was obviously strong-willed in matters relating to my rectum and I must be relaxed to receive the treatment.

The two of them changed position so The Boss stood near my shoulders, his foot on the leash, and The Vet moved behind me. With one skillful motion, The Vet slipped a speculum in me and urged it open. I heard the click that secured the cold metal intrusion in place and another click of his flashlight. The Vet stood silently for several moments inspecting my cervix. The Vet asked how often I take the knot. The Boss replied that it was at least once a day. The Vet told him my cervix was becoming a bit too irritated and to back off to no more than once a week for a couple of months, then he can return to whatever frequency he likes. The Boss understood and considered an alternate way to force orgasm on me. The Vet advised against supplemental gratification stating that any alternative would surely become my preference and The Boss would have a hard time getting me back on the knot. He recommended Clit Caps and The Boss replied that he just received a shipment of them.

I felt the speculum collapse and slip from my body. The Boss returned me to all-fours on the breakfast bar. I squirmed and attempted to adjust to the fullness of the larger tail. Then The Vet told The Boss aside from that, and my need for continued obedience training, I was perfectly healthy and in prime condition for breeding. At this, I jumped to attention which the men did not seem to notice. The Vet asked if The Boss wanted him to give me a shot of fertility drugs, to which The Boss declined.

The Vet then swabbed a meaty part of my rear with a cold alcohol pad, then pinching a large section of the flesh between his fingers, he injected me with necessary immunizations. Finally released, I sat and watched as The Vet handed The Boss a pamphlet on the proper technique for petgirl enemas and a prescription for the sedative. He completed his records and packed up his implements while The Boss went through my purse and gave The Vet a stack of cash for his services. They shook hands and The Boss walked him to the door as they talked.

I heard the Vet mentioned that there is a common belief that humans and animals are not compatible, but he insisted that this was only a matter of ethics, pointing out that when someone needs a pig heart valve for life-saving surgery ethics goes out the window. Then The Vet mentioned that he recently performed a procedure where one overy from a petgirl was removed and replaced with a dog ovary. The Boss humored him and asked if it was a success. The Vet replied that the petgirl is currently pregnant with seven Rottweiler puppies and showed The Boss an ultrasound picture. The Boss laughed and said he must be joking, but the Vet didn't laugh. By then, they were far enough away I couldn't hear their conversation. About twenty minutes later The Boss returned, unclipped the leash from my collar, and lowered me to the ground. He walked away without saying a word.

We went about our Saturday as we always did, The Boss kept busy with work and visitors, as I waited in his shadow for his time and attention. Sunday was more of the same. It wasn't until I was freed from my costume and heading to work Monday morning that he told me of his decision to breed Penny and charged me with the responsibility of drafting this letter describing his trade idea.

12