Petite Wife Taken in a Rural Town

Story Info
Petite wife taken by bikers and bred.
1.2k words
3.66
64k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8409anon
8409anon
322 Followers

My petite, brunette wife and I were driving to our summer home when we decided to pull over at a very small town thrift shop to check for decorations for our cabin. It was in the 90's with a perfectly blue sky - a great mid-summer day.

We got some looks from a group of bikers who had assembled in the parking lot of some run down, single story building across the street. Since it was a small rural town, perhaps a foreign sports car seemed out of place. My wife's pink short shorts and tanned legs probably caught their attention as well.

My wife is tiny. She's 46 but looks 30 and is 5-1 and about 100 lbs with tiny tits and a tight body. She has super short hair and some cute and clever tattoos near her perfectly waxed pussy, but is actually quite reserved.

She didn't notice the stares from the biker gallery across the street. There were probably 10 or 12 of them. It didn't help that she dropped her phone and bent over to pick it up - providing them a great view of her tight and tiny ass wrapped in designer shorts.

We walked into the small, dusty shop and were greeted by a pleasant older woman. The old wood floors creaked as we walked around viewing signs from the 50's, metal pitchers, and other collectibles.

My wife asked the shopkeeper whether she had any wooden barrel planters and she said she had several in storage at her "warehouse" across the street.

She pointed to the rundown building I noted when we arrived and said we were free to go check them out. The bikers were still milking about in the dirt parking lot in front.

We looked through the dusty, glass window and my wife said, "Great! Thanks!"

She didn't seem to take notice of the bikers, and I decided not to care, so we walked back out into the hot summer day and crossed the very un-busy rural, two-lane highway.

As we crossed, the bikers all stopped and watched us. To get to the building, we had to go past all of them.

My wife was undaunted, and smiled and said, "Hello!" as we cut through their gathering.

"Hey there, pretty lady," was the response from a large, bearded biker as we worked our way towards the door of the ramshackle warehouse.

We entered through a half-hung, sliding wood door and saw a room filled with old items that the shopkeeper had clearly been assembling from farms in the area for decades.

We looked around for a bit, trying not to trip over antique items, and eventually a shadow was cast from the door we entered.

I looked back and all the bikers were walking through the door. The last one slid the door shut and said, "Can we help you find anything?"

I became nervous and my wife finally sensed something also. They clearly had a plan.

The lead biker who had commented on our way in said, "Pretty lady, we'd like to help get everything you need."

The biker group began closing in on us and we froze, realizing something was about to happen.

Wiping dust off a waist high, wooden contraption with three holes in it, the lead biker said, "This here is for breeding horses. You city folk have probably never seen one. Usually the mare gets fucked by one horse - today, we're going to breed one pretty lady with 10 studs."

We looked at each other and both bolted toward the back of the building, but there was no other door and the bikers just laughed as they enclosed on us in a semicircle.

One of the bikers pulled a knife as he grabbed me around the neck and said, "You're not going to cause any problems as we do your wife, are you?"

I said, "No". And that's when it started. Two of them grabbed my wife and began groping and stripping her.

One was kissing her small neck while pulling down her tiny pink shorts. Another was rubbing her tiny boobs over her t-shirt. The others opened a latch on the breeding station and she was pushed towards it.

My wife was now down to her panties and a t-shirt. They bent her over the breeding station and locked her in. Her hands and head were in between two large wooden beams and all I could see was her cute backside.

"This is going to be fun," said the lead biker as he walked up to my totally trapped wife. He knelt down and yanked her panties to her ankles. He then buried his nose in her ass and sniffed. "Love that married, fancy, fresh ass and cunt smell. Let's ruin it boys."

They all laughed. My tiny little wife was wiggling to get out of the breeding station but couldn't move. The bikers all began dropping their pants and some were jerking off to her tiny little shaved cunt and asshole that we're now on full display in the hot, dusty warehouse.

The lead biker was hard and huge and grabbed her hips saying, "Saying you won't forget this."

She was clearly not wet, and the biker worked to get his dick into her tiny pussy while she cried, "No". When he was in, he started pounding away while the other bikers were either jerking off taking videos on their phones (or both).

The first biker didn't take long and he grunted as he shot his load into her little pussy. He pulled out and a stream of his cum leaked from her little cunt. "Who's next?"

There was a line and it didn't take long for the next guy to grab her backside, line up his dick and insert himself into her cum-lubed vagina.

He pumped away and when he was done, bent down and licked her asshole up and down an few times.

"That's a great idea," said the next biker. "I'm going to fuck her little asshole".

My wife has never been fucked in the ass. I've tried, but she usually swats my hand away when I try to finger her butthole when we're fooling around.

The guy with the knife to my neck said, "You're going to want to see this."

He pulled me around to the front of the wooden stocks and I made eye contact with my wife. She was sweating and said, "It's ok. Don't fight."

The buttfucker biker must have been trying to force his way in her virgin, tiny ass, as she began grimacing and saying "ow."

"I'm in this fancy cunt's butt!" He yelled as he fucked her ass. He too, finished quickly and came in her.

8 or more guys continued to fuck her in her ass and her cunt. The whole time they were taking videos as I watched.

When everyone had dumped cum in my wife's holes, they pulled me around to her rear. Cum from at least 10 guys was leaking from her asshole and her little cunt. "Clean it," said the guy with the knife.

I had no choice but to suck the cum from her ass and vagina. They took videos of the act and laughed.

When done, they took her clothes and mine and we walked out of the warehouse totally naked to our car. The humiliation was amazing and they posted the videos online with the hash tag #richcuntgetsbredandheeatsit.

8409anon
8409anon
322 Followers