Petra the Lesbian Virgin Ch. 04

Story Info
Petra is the manipulative one, right?
5.2k words
5
1.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Jane The Virgin. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Jane Gloriana Villanueva had been planning for her wedding for as long as she could remember. She had folders and folders worth of dresses, venues, cakes, etc, which range from the embarrassing to the usable. The problem was that she now had to sort herself through it, when really it probably would have been better just to start from scratch.

But they had gone too far now. Oh yes, they were in her childhood bedroom, surrounded by the wretched things, giving her fiancé plenty of chances to mock her for questionable choices in the past, which to be fair was never supposed to be seen by her fiancé, because she had always figured she would do this without them. Of course, her fiancé was supposed to be a man, not a woman.

But Jane wasn't marrying a man. No, she was marrying a woman. Which was granted something she could have never have predicted when she was younger, or right after she met this woman, but even as she was being mocked, Jane had never been more grateful that she was marrying Petra Solano.

Petra was almost supernatural at adaptable to whatever craziness came her way, and although she was playfully teasing her it was never mean-spirited, and even now somehow she was organising the chaos which was Jane's folders into three manageable piles, and it was always riding her really honest opinion on everything, and... God, Jane just loved her so much.

"Well, that's another one for the 'what were you thinking' pile." Petra scoffed, and then she noticed Jane staring at her, "What?"

"Nothing." Jane said unconvincingly.

"I was being too mean again, wasn't I?" Petra grumbled, mostly to herself, before whining, "Jane, we've talked about this! If I ever get out of line, just say something."

"It wasn't that." Jane quickly insisted.

"What then?" Petra exclaimed.

There was a brief pause, then Jane admitted softly, "Erm, I, I was just thinking how much I love you."

"Oh." Petra said flatly, leading to both girls giggling, and then Petra added, "I should hope so, considering we are planning our wedding."

"Say it again." Jane pleaded with a smile as she moved closer.

"We're planning for our wedding." Petra said softly, gladly welcoming Jane's lips with her own for a brief tender kiss, before turning her attention back to the folders, taking the next one, opening it, and clearing her throat, "Huh... this one might have potential. I guess teenagers provided something good after all."

Jane meanwhile had something else on her mind, "What if we took a break?"

"To do what?" Petra asked with a frown, and then when the brunette wiggled her eyebrows the blonde's eyes went wide, "Jane!"

"What?" Jane grinned.

"Your mother could be home any minute." Petra reminded her, "And neither one of us are particularly quiet."

"Oh come on. I never really got to sneak around when I was a kid, and I also thought it sounded like fun. Doesn't it sound like fun?" Jane pleaded.

"Not if we get caught." Petra grumbled.

There was a brief pause, then Jane played a card she hated to play, "Remind me, just how long were you pining for me?"

"Jane!" Petra whined.

"No, it's fine." Jane lied, before going in for the kill, "I just bet you never thought you'd be turning down sex with me."

"I'm not turning you down." Petra protested, "I'm just postponing. It's the adult thing to do."

"I suppose." Jane admitted, before pointing out, "But, being a mother of two, and soon to be a mother of three, once you marry me, when was the last time you didn't do the adult thing? Huh? Or the last time you didn't put your needs on hold to deal with a crisis. And I mean, you know our life. Who knows when we'll get this chance again?"

There was a brief pause, then Petra reluctantly admitted, "Well... you make some good points."

Hoping to seal the deal Jane pointed out, as she began moving closer, "And you know, we haven't actually had sex in my childhood room before, and this might be our only chance to do it."

Another brief pause, then Petra nodded, "Okay."

"Okay?" Jane beamed, again moving closer

"But just a quickie, and nothing fancy." Petra quickly added.

"Deal." Jane grinned, leaning in for another kiss.

Again Petra welcomed Jane's lips with her own, the two becoming lost in that kiss for a few long seconds. Then Jane had to totally break that kiss so she could get up to close her bedroom door, cursing the fact that she hadn't been allowed a lock when she was younger, and hadn't had the presence of mind of installing one when she was older.

Of course, she couldn't spend too long cursing the past, especially when she had her beautiful fiancé waiting for her, Jane turning back to her and smiling. It was a smile which Petra returned, the two women briefly staring at each other before Jane close the distance between them again, in the process encouraging her lover to get off the floor and onto the bed.

Particularly while she was away from Petra, but also while she was kissing her, Jane felt guilty for pushing the issue. She just couldn't help it though, she was feeling overwhelmed by this whole process, and to fulfil this wicked fantasy of hers, and again, this may be the only chance to do it. There was also something else she wanted to try.

Something far naughtier than she'd ever done with anyone, and now felt like the best time to bring it up, but suddenly it was all she could think about. Actually there were two things she wanted to do, and while both were risky Jane could think of at least one benefit to trying less extreme one, so after a few long minutes of debating, and kissing, she decided to push her luck.

"Do you know what a rim job is?" Jane asked breathlessly as she slowly broke the kiss.

Petra's eyes wide comically wide for a few long seconds, then she couldn't resist quipping, "Do you?"

Just to prove she did know Jane replied nonchalantly, "Licking an ass hole."

"And that's something you want?" Petra questioned, "You?"

"I think it could be fun to try." Jane admitted, "But we don't have too if you think it's too weird."

There was a brief pause, then Petra questioned, "Now? Really? I thought we agreed nothing fancy."

"It was just a suggestion." Jane said dismissively, before pointing out, "But... all you'd have to do was pull your dress up, and your panties down, and it would be quick and easy to fix yourself if we heard Mom or Abuela coming back. And you know my family, you know we'd hear them. And... I just think it would be extra naughty, you know?"

"Uh-huh..." Petra nodded hesitantly, before checking, "So... so this is something you want to do to me?"

"Well, I'm up for either. But right now? Uh-huh." Jane confirmed with a wicked smile.

There was another pause, this one the longest yet, and then Petra lowered her head, and blushed, "The things I do for love."

Petra then slowly got up, pulled up her dress and awkwardly positioned herself over the edge of the bed with her ass hanging off of it. Only then did she reach back and pull down her panties, exposing herself in this lewd way which she couldn't have seen herself doing for anyone. Of course Jane Gloriana Villanueva wasn't just anyone.

She was the woman Petra loved more than anyone, ever. Multiple times she concluded that she would do anything for Jane, something which was worryingly obvious to the other woman, so she had begun taking more and more advantage of it, until Petra found herself in this compromising position. To make matters worse instead of jumping into action right away, the brunette just moved behind the blonde and stared at her butt for a few long seconds, making Petra feel even more embarrassed.

"Jane!" Petra scolded, running out of patients, "If you're going to do it, do it!"

"Just admiring the view sweetie." Jane confessed with a sweet smile, before finally kneeling down behind her.

At which point it became clear that Petra should have been more specific, because just as she was feeling relief Jane pressed her lips to her left butt cheek, and then over to her right. She then repeated this process over and over again, literally kissing Petra's ass.

God, if she had known when they first met that one day Jane Gloriana Villanueva would be literally kissing her ass, Petra would have probably found it amusing, or probably just weird, but... well, it was still weird, but Petra had to admit, there was something bizarrely enjoyable about it. Mostly because it was a tease, the blonde finding herself more and more comfortable with the idea of the brunette moving her lips to her most private hole, or better yet the hole which was now craving attention.

For better or for worse Jane eventually went after the hole she had promised to lick, using both hands to spread Petra's butt cheeks wide apart and expose her most intimate place before sliding her tongue over it. The best part was that she started with her clit, with her tongue over the other woman's pussy, and then up the full length of Petra's ass crack.

Jane then concentrated on just her crack, shortening her licks each time until she was just constantly lapping away at Petra's butt hole. Which was just as weird as the blonde thought it would be, and yet like the other thing it felt weirdly pleasurable. Maybe even like a weird massage. Because the more she relaxed and just allowed it to happen the better it felt.

Honestly Petra wasn't entirely sure what she had been expecting when she had agreed to this. Maybe a little licking of that forbidden hole, until Jane got bored and moved on to something more pleasurable? She certainly hadn't been expecting Jane too really get into it, eventually beginning to slide her tongue around that ass hole as well as simply up and down.

She even tried to push her tongue inside it. Thankfully she couldn't get very far, but just some of it was really quite something. Although luckily for her at the time she had a nice distraction in the form of Jane, sliding her fingers inside of her, causing her to let out the loudest cry yet, and to her shame she had been doing that a lot lately.

Jane always loved those sounds of pleasure from her lovers, but maybe most of all from Petra. Oh yes, Petra always sounded so stern and authoritative outside the bedroom, so to make the statuesque white woman moan, cry out and even whimper was a hell of a rush. Especially for something so twisted as a rim job.

Fuck, Jane could have never seen herself wanting to do something like this before she entered into this relationship with the beautiful blonde, but there was just something about this woman which brought out this kinky side of her and made her want to do new and wicked things. And for better or for worse she found most of the time that she liked them, and this was definitely one of those times.

Of course, this wasn't the only thing she had in mind, which was why she pushed a finger into her lover's pussy in the middle of passionately licking her ass hole. Naturally this got even more pleasurable sounds out of her lover, so much so that Jane just couldn't resist drawing this out, regardless of the fact that this was supposed to be a quickie.

Just as slowly she eventually added a second finger, and picked up the pace of the fingering as she did her best to literally fuck Petra's ass with her tongue. Then after a few moments of that she replaced her tongue with those now pussy cream coated fingers, of course starting off with one, rubbing it gently against Petra's butt hole as she waited for what she was sure was an inevitable protest.

When none came, other than a soft whimper, Jane gently pushed, "Petra? I'm going to try something else, okay?"

"Okay." Petra moaned softly.

Which was a bit surprising, given that Jane had shoved her finger into Petra's ass while eating her pussy, and vice versa, it wasn't that big a deal. The real question was, what was this leading to, and it was very likely that Petra had her suspicions. So Jane didn't hesitate to push her index finger through that tight little ring, and into the other woman's butt.

Something which got a soft cry of pleasure out of the once stuck-up blonde, which in turn caused the brunette to grin. Oh yes, this was exactly the kind of positive sign she was looking for, and she continued to get it as she pressed that finger all the way in, and began pumping it in and out. Although, the next reaction took her off-guard.

"I'm impressed." Petra moaned.

"How so?" Jane questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Jane, come on." Petra smirked softly, looked over her shoulder and explained, "No one believes me when I tell them you can be just as manipulative as me, but here you are, fucking me in the ass. Or at least, getting closer to it than anyone else. Or am I wrong? Huh? Are you trying to talk me into something here, or do you really not know what you're doing?"

"Well, I..." Jane blushed.

"Because you can, you know?" Petra interrupted her with the blush, but continued, "The timing isn't ideal. And neither is the place. But... I'd do anything for you Jane. Anything."

"You don't have to prove anything to me." Jane quickly insisted.

"I know." Petra reassured just as quickly, "And this isn't about that. This is about being willing to do anything for you, because I love you. That is, if you want too..."

There was a brief pause, then Jane double checked, "Have you done this before?"

"God no." Petra scoffed, before explaining, "Men have tried, and I even considered it a few times. Mostly, when I was desperate. But, oh, but I didn't think it could feel good. Not before you. Mmmmmmmm, before what you're doing right now. Then, ohhhhhhhhhh, you started fingering my butt daily, and, ooooooooooh, it did. It felt good. So, so if you want to get your strap-on, and fuck me there? Do it."

Another pause, then Jane questioned, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Petra confessed, before pushing, "Please Jane, please, fuck me with it? Fuck my ass! Or my pussy. Mmmmmmmmm, I don't care anymore. Just please, fuck me!"

For a few more long seconds, Jane bit her lip, and seriously considered backing out, and doing something else. Maybe simply use the strap-on to fuck Petra's pussy? But they had come this far, and she just couldn't resist going further with it. Just couldn't resist retrieving the forementioned strap-on dildo, and covering it with lube.

Meanwhile, to her delight, without having to be asked, Petra fingered her own butt hole, and then spread her cheeks. Then Jane kneeled down behind her, making this as easy as possible for both of them. Although when the time came to cross this particular line, the brunette hesitated briefly. She couldn't help it. She was so nervous, and the blonde just looked so good like this, bent over, and ready to be butt fucked.

"Remember, you're going to need to relax." Jane reminded the other woman softly and nervously.

"I know Jane, I'm not an idiot." Petra snapped, briefly sounding like her old self, before pushing, "I know, I'm sorry. It's just, I'm... I'm nervous. And excited. But..."

"I get it." Jane reassured, "It's okay."

"Well then, prove it by fucking my ass." Petra quipped dryly.

Petra and Jane then shared a brief chuckle, before the blonde's eyes went wide, as the brunette started pushing forward. Naturally, it was as slowly and gently as possible, but it was still a very strange experience. Uncomfortable and weird? Absolutely, but also exciting. Hell, it was even kind of cathartic. After all, Petra had been horrible to Jane when they first met.

And for quite a while after that. Hell, it'd been years before they became friends, and even longer than that for them to become more. In fact, it was kind of hilarious that they were now in this position, with Petra's ass hole stretching wider and wider, until the head of that strap-on slid through her back hole, and into Petra's butt.

Naturally, this caused Petra to cry out very loudly in pain, as she officially lost her anal virginity to Jane Gloriana Villanueva, who in turn made cooing noises, encouraging her lover to relax. Which was annoying, filling the blonde with the urge to lash out again. However, at least the brunette didn't insult her intelligence by telling her to relax. Again.

No, she simply gave Petra the time she needed to relax. Honestly, maybe more than she needed, if only because Petra got a twisted sense of enjoyment out of who was doing this to her. Which continue to be a great asset, as perfect little Jane Gloriana Villanueva started pushing forward, thus filling up Petra's ass with strap-on dick.

It was something which Petra could have certainly never imagined herself doing with Jane, even after they initially got together. Hell, if anything, if there was the slightest chance they were going to try anal sex, she thought she would be the one violating that big Latina booty. But instead, it was her own smaller booty which was being violated, and while it was painful, no doubt, she did get a certain amount of enjoyment out of it.

Especially when she looked back, to study Jane's reaction to all this. Because as expected, there was an incredible look of concentration on the face of her lover. Something that Petra was obviously extremely grateful for. But she was also amazed what else she saw there.

Because pure and wholesome Jane Gloriana Villanueva wasn't trying to look anywhere but what was happening to Petra's butt hole. No, she was zoned in on that obscenely stretching ass hole, as it took inch after inch of cock inside of it. Hell, there was even a look of lust on her face. Something that Petra had become very familiar with lately. And it was still mind-boggling to receive those kind of looks from THE Jane Gloriana Villanueva.

But to get them as a result of pushing a strap-on cock into Petra's ass? That was truly something the multilingual Petra couldn't describe in any way. Hell, she could barely think, as she was overwhelmed with everything about this twisted situation.

Jane had worked hard to be called a writer, and even had fulfilled her dream of becoming a published author. But truthfully, she was also having problems putting into words what was happening right now, and how she felt about it. Mostly because if she wrote the words down, she probably wouldn't be able to read them by the harsh light of day.

Or at least, not without blushing to death. And as much fun as it was to imagine, she would never try to get this kind of thing published. Hell, even doing a romance novel about falling in love with Petra would be quite a departure from her earlier work. Then again, she wanted to express her feelings so much, she had to almost literally bite her tongue, as not to freak Petra out.

She could have never imagined herself involved in something like this, especially not when she was younger. But here she was, watching inch after inch of her cock disappearing into Petra's butt hole. And somehow in that moment, it truly felt like her cock. A part of her, sliding deep into a place which wasn't meant to be entered. On a body she wasn't supposed to interact with.

Not simply because this was a woman that she was anally violating, but because it was Petra Solano. Oh God, if only she could go back, and tell herself when she was being terrorized by this woman, that one day she would be pushing a cock up her ass, to the point where she had no more cock to give.

For a few long minutes Jane Gloriana Villanueva was so overwhelmed with a more twisted lust than she could ever have imagined, to the point she couldn't think, let alone continued the butt fucking. Then when she came to her senses, she was aware of Petra whimpering softly, and mistook it for pain, at least momentarily.

It was almost enough to make her offer to stop, or worse, abruptly pull out, which at this point, also might be painful. So instead she carefully leaned down, until her tits were pressed into Petra's back, allowing her to coo softly, and offer words of encouragement. Also, caress the beautiful body beneath her, hoping that would really help matters.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12