Petrichor

Story Info
A butch and femme make love during a summer storm.
1.8k words
4.5
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love the summer heat and what the winds bring on this late June afternoon. A mighty wall of clouds, black and heavy with impending rain, moves in. Intermittent bursts, the silent pulse of lightning, illuminates the advancing mantle. I go to the window and close my eyes. I draw a breath and savor the verdant perfume of summer, while the sky grumbles at no one in particular.

A knock at the door thrusts me back to the present. I search around for something to put on. And, while covering myself, you step in. Tall and slim, dark and handsome, you smile at me and close the door behind you. The sky complains again; a little louder this time. A cool, rain-tinged breeze blows around me, and I shudder.

You look at me, and I look at you. We say nothing. Words aren't needed between us. Instead, my eyes meet with your flinty gaze, and I can't look away. Your confidence and the rough masculinity of your appearance hold me in thrall. You are smiling because you know this and always have.

Thunder rumbles again while the rain begins to fall, softly at first, before beating a tattoo against the window. I rush over to close it, clutching at the large towel I put around me. I draw the drapes and the towel slips, almost exposing my breasts to your lustful gaze.

After all this time together, I'm still a little nervous. As much as I love and want you, I don't know if I'll submit willingly to your advances. You approach me and stop, raising one strong hand to my cheek, gently caressing, as you gaze patiently back at me, waiting for my reaction. You're as butch as they come--as close to a man as I ever dare to get--but you're attentive and gentle with your touch.

And as I begin to let my guard down, to yield, you pull me to the floor. At a drop, I am there beside you. The towel is yanked roughly away and I'm exposed on the ornate rug underneath. In seconds, you've got me pinned. You unleash a squall of passionate kisses, matching the intensity of the rain outside. My lips part, feeling the flick of your tongue against them, wanting in. I admit you and only you to enter the temple of my mouth.

I relax, melting into your embrace, surrendering. Your hand moves, closing over my breast. Your touch is soft at first, almost tentative. My breathing slows, becoming shallow, while I concentrate on the sensation of your palm making contact with my willing flesh. Your hand closes a little, squeezing my left breast. Your fingers begin to knead the swell, while my nipple is trapped between your thumb and forefinger...teasing.

But you're still dressed. I need to do something about that, don't I?

I managed to free your shirt from the waistband of your pants. I start to lift it, but you gently push me away. You aren't ready. Not yet. It's me you want and you intend to have me beneath you, submissive and vulnerable. You straddle me, leering. I can feel the weight of your body grinding salaciously against me. The fabric of your pants brushing against my skin feels damp and hot as the tropics. That same heat feeds into mine, beading the flesh between my breasts with sweat. The earthy smell of arousal rises, blending with the sweet ichor of rain and Mother Earth. Another flash of light fills the room. It's followed instantly by the crack of thunder. You've awakened something inside me, like thunder and rain, permeating the air, while you trace along the curve of my body and hips with your divine touch. My eyelids flutter, closing, while I relish what was sure to come next.

Your mouth stretches, smiling down at me. The smile does little to soften the hardened and masculine features of your face. I gaze, admiring the lines of age and experience etched into the skin around your eyes and mouth. That smile is for me. It is our secret, shared only between us, as you touch briefly my lips with the tip of your finger.

I pull you closer to me, embracing, while my hips thrust against you. I want you. I'm begging. But you won't have it. Not yet. I know you're enjoying the agony I'm in, that you're causing. You love seeing my body squirm and writhe. An errant whimper melds with the soft sigh of the steady rain while your hands and mouth wander. Your kisses plot a firm trail while your hands caress me. Your enchanted touch keeps me in thrall, seeking out my most sensitive areas, though you don't have to go looking for long.

You already know.

You stop, cruelly abandoning me at the edge. I squirm, maneuvering my way out from under you. You lie there, smug in the knowledge that you have me and I won't go anywhere because I want you so badly. You issue a command for me to undress you, and I start without hesitation. I lift your shirt up and off with a little help from you. Next comes the plain white bra underneath, revealing twin swells that barely need one. For a few seconds I admire the sculpted trim of your slim, middle aged frame. Then you lift your butt, arching your hips, while I get your pants off.

Your trim and muscled thighs part, revealing the object of my lust, covered in a generous dense thicket of pubic hair. I detect a slip of pink beneath the thatch. The petals of your divine sex, like an otherworldly flower, part, releasing the intoxicating earth-must of a butch woman in heat. You take me firmly into your arms again, embracing. Skin brushes against skin while we share several long and languid kisses.

My tongue brushes against your lips, seeking tentative permission to enter. You grant it, graciously parting them. My tongue meets yours, brushing in greeting. A cotillion of jabs and pirouettes take place between our dueling tongues. I pull back for a second, gasping for air, before you reel me back in. You win. You always do.

You pull me in closer now. Your slim and muscled thighs wrapping tightly around my ass, and you flip me over on top of you. I let out another gasp, sighing, when I feel your body grinding against me, dominating me. The damp heat of your hairy mound makes me shake from the thrills piercing my center. The sensations radiate outward, pushing me closer to the brink.

But just as I start feeling the tremors of imminent climax, you grab the back of my head. I feel the momentary jolt of pain and know you've got a fistful of my hair spilling between your fingers, when you thrust my head downward to the space between your legs. You command me to "Get to work." And I do.

With shocking enthusiasm and greed I lick at the parted cleft, dripping with the pungent liquor of female lust. You're wet, so wet; almost sloppy. I push my face forward, burying my mouth and nose in the earthy slickened chasm. I can feel your body turn rigid. Your breath slows while you concentrate on the oral assault. Your hips begin thrusting mechanically while your grind your pussy against my willing face. Use me. Anoint me with your scent. Spare nothing while you ride my face--not my chin, my nose, or eyes. I pull away for a second. A gossamer string of clear mucous snaps away from my lips, and I see you shudder before I resume my feast.

When you came, the earth moved. Thunder crashed loudly, rattling the windows, while the rain hissed all around. The smell of summer mingled with the smell of sex, while the last thrills eddied around you. You reached for me, pulling me in for a kiss. I think you enjoy the smell as much as I do if those licks around my mouth were anything to go by.

Once again, I've pleased you, and I'm delighted by this. You're butch, but you're no man. You're a woman, like me, with the same desires and needs. I know this and say nothing. I don't have to. My hand is between your legs again as we kiss. Slowly, deliberately, I work first one finger inside you. Then one becomes two, and two becomes three. You ride and moan while I shower your fair flesh with loving kisses. The sound of your voice carries over the sheeting rain and thunder while I gaze lovingly into your eyes.

You stop me now, coaxing me to withdraw. I do so slowly and gently. You maneuver yourself on your butt, moving your legs and arms to steady yourself while you stand. You issue a terse command I follow without question while the sound of a drawer opening behind me is followed by the sound of you rummaging around inside, searching.

I think I know what for.

I'm on the bed, hands and knees sinking into the mattress, while I'm waiting. I hold my ass in the air while my fingers curl in, clawing the sheets and the corner of the pillow. The mattress shimmies, sinking a little more, when you join me. I feel a split second brush of leather. You pause. I can hear the quiet squelch of something wet; something thick, sliding against your hand. My eyes flutter again, closing, before the brief pain and intrusion propels me forward.

My mouth fell open, birthing a loud cry. The quiet squelch is buried beneath the squall outside, but I feel every thrust. You whisper such sweet words while we fuck. How happy I make you, how much you love me, while you thrust harder and faster. The fucking excites you. It, and the storm outside, fuels your energy. Your hands grapple my ass cheeks, pawing and kneading the flesh painfully, while you fuck me. I feel the sting of a loud slap and a drawn out rumble overhead. "Please!" I beg, knowing you'll turn a deaf ear. The thrusting continues. My legs are shaking. My tits are buried in the mattress along with my face. I cry out once more before I think my knees gave out.

And later...

I awakened to a balmy breeze blowing the drapes away from the reopened window. You're beside me, in bed, asleep and probably dreaming. Evening has arrived and the sky resembles the strata of a fancy cocktail. Ribbons of deep orange, red, purple, and yellow are topped with deep blue. A pair of bright stars glimmer near a solitary scud of clouds. I breathe deeply and sigh, savoring the fragrance filling my nostrils. It is a green and loamy scent mixed with the must of sweat and spent passion. A bemused smile crosses my face as I close my eyes and wait for you to wake up and get your second wind.

THANK YOU for reading!